Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Archer Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:13 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Sixth Year Slytherin
Quidditch Beater ✌ Dueling Club Captain

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

He went to the Kieran cottage and slid in through the back door, he went to the fireplace / floo (Boy his trunk almost didn’t fit) and took some powder. He threw it down as he said “Archer Flat.” He felt himself and his trunk flying through the floo network, and he tumbled out to the floor of his boyfriend’s house. He just hoped they would accept him.

Chadwick looked around the ever pink living room, and his soot covered self. There was some jazz music coming from somewhere, a definite sign that Finley was in the building - Jazz did typically play when Finley was around.

He tried to brush himself off a little, to not look like too much of a mess. He wiped his eyes, and sure hoped his eyes weren’t red from having cried (note: they were.) He would be able to do this. Worst case, he was in Hogsmeade now he could probably get a room to stay in at the local Inn... why hadn’t he just floo-ed there instead of the Archer flat? He picked up his trunk, yes, he would just go to the Hogs Head Inn. He went to throw some more floo powder into the fireplace (He made a note to replace people’s floo powder he had used that day), when he heard steps behind him and he heard the beautiful voice of his boyfriend behind him, sound confused, as he asked, ”Chadwick?”

Chadwick sighed, putting the floo powder back into the container so he wouldn’t lose any, then turned around with a little bit of a guilty look on his face, he had been caught... and hopefully Finely wouldn’t think he was there stealing something... or a lot of things since he did have his trunk... ”Hi Archer. Finley Archer.”

▬▬"The real question I guess is - do I deserve you?" ▬▬

Where: Archer Flat
With Whom: Finley
Thinking about: Caught..because I’m an idiot
Description: 5'8" blond teen with blue eyes

OOC: Finley’s “Chadwick?” Was said with permission from gryffie

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Chadwick
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? I'm not sure, yet
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Something hinky is afoot

Finley was taking a break from the salon, stepping upstairs to make a pb&j sandwich as a snack. Curse the teenage body, which required so much food. Luckily he had also grown in height, so he wasn't just gaining weight needlessly. As he was eating his sandwich, a noise sounded from the living room. It certainly hadn't been on the Miles Davis record, anyway. As he walked into the room to see what was going on, he noticed Chadwick looking conflicted, then grabbing floo powder as if to make an escape. "Chadwick?"

The silence was palpable for a second, then Chadwick rotated around, looking guilty. He had his trunk with him, which made Finley worry. Either something really bad had just happened, or something really bad was about to happen. Chadwick's words sounded... hollow, almost, as he just recited Finley's name as though he were a villain in a Bond movie. The blonde's eyes were ringed in red, almost as though he'd been crying. Something was definitely the matter. "What's going on, Chadwick? Is... is everything okay?" Immediately, Finley was on guard, subconsciously listening out for possible threats. At the same time, Finley felt the issue was probably with Chadwick's family. He knew vaguely that Mrs. Knapp didn't really approve of Chadwick being gay (or any of the other myriad of LGBT themed issues from her kids), and wondered if that were related. After all, he had his trunk, which either contained everything he owned, or Chadwick was on the way to vacation and used the wrong floo address.... but specifically the Archer family address? No.... there was something that brought him here, and Finley was determined to figure out how to help his boyfriend.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 1:14 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Sixth Year Slytherin

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Chadwick let go of the one handle of his trunk he was holding, letting it fall to the floor with a thunk. He walked over to Finley and wrapped his arms around him, giving a hug to the boy, or... rather hoping that Finley would hug him back because a hug would be supper nice. He laid his head on Finley’s shoulder, and tried hard not to sob. Things were better when he was with the guy he liked, but so much worse because he could feel himself breaking with the stress of it all now that his guard was down. Of course, everything let loose when Finley asked if everything was okay. Chadwick felt the tears starting again, he was probably going to ruin Finley’s shirt if he kept right here, but being so close to FInley.... it helped just a little.

”Mama has kept Flick from me since I got back, too worried I’d be a bad influence on her.” Chadwick did smile a bit, thinking about how much Flick had stumbled over influence. But then he remembered... he wouldn’t see Flick anymore... he wouldn’t be able to guide the kid to be the best Flick they could be... Chadwick continued to Finley, not moving his head from Finley’s shoulder, he couldn’t look Archer in the eyes right now, not while he was crying so much. ”I told Flick.. I told him that it was okay to be gender fluid. It was okay to be gay. Or straight. Or anything as long as he was respectful to others. And... and mama heard. She kicked me out. For good. I’m pretty sure she’s struck my name from the family clock too.”

He let go of Finley and wiped his eyes, shaking his head, ”I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to unload all of that. Just... ignore me, okay? You can just pretend I wasn’t here. I’m actually going to go eat a room at the Hog’s Head, stay low for a while, see if she’ll let me back in to see Flick before I leave for Hogwarts again.” He took a step back, looking down at his shoes, he glared, they weren’t even on the right feet. How had he messed up that badly? Maybe he really was a terrible human... he obviously wasn’t very good at it if he couldn’t even put the correct shoes on the correct feet.

”I’ll just come back tomorrow, yeah? Let me just get this trunk out of your way, get me out of your way. Then tomorrow we can go on a nice walk or something, yeah?” He gave Finley a half smile, a fake smile for sure. Chadwick had lost everyone close to him, and he wasn’t going to let that sadness get in the way of his relationship with Finley, no he would go away and when he saw Finley tomorrow all would be well, and he would keep at least one relationship out of the mess that was his family life.

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Comforting Consultations
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't believe she'd do this

Finley jumped a bit when Chadwick's trunk clattered to the floor. The blonde walked over and wrapped his arms around Finley, who shoved the last bite of sandwich into his mouth, then wrapped his arms tightly around his boyfriend. After a second, Finley felt a warm spot start against his shoulder. Chadwick was.... crying? Something was very wrong indeed. While rubbing the blonde's back, Chadwick proceeded to explain. Apparently his mom kept Flick, his sister that Finley was pretty sure had some form of gender identity issues, away from him, claiming Chadwick was a bad influence.

After a talk, where Chadwick tried to encourage Flick, his mom had overheard, then kicked him out. For that? A momentary bubble of rage overtook Finley's faculties for a second, hand tightening around the fabric of Chadwick's shirt. A second later, he returned to his normal calm, releasing his grip and returning to gently rubbing the Slytherin's back. Chadwick then pushed away a bit, offering an apology and telling Finley just to pretend he hadn't heard anything. He said he'd go get a hotel. The taller brunette watched Chadwick shuffle, then say he'd come back tomorrow for a walk. Before Chadwick could move, Finley grabbed his hand. "No. Please don't go. Not yet, at least."

He took a deep breath, letting out a soft sigh, then adjusted his glasses. "Please don't go stay at the inn. For one, it's expensive, especially for a student without a job. For two, I'm sure dad'll let you stay here. You can even take my bed. I'm fine on the couch or in the floor, whatever. It's not your fault that your mom kicked you out, and it's not fair that you should have to shoulder the burden. Please, Chadwick, please let me help you here. I can't let you struggle and stay somewhere when I can help. Heck, if dad doesn't let you stay, I can pick up extra shifts here, or maybe ask Theo at the bakery if he needs a hand, and I can help pay for a room. But you've gotta give me a chance to ask. Please?"

Tears lined his bottom lashes, Finley painfully remembering the day his mom lost custody of him, and his father so bitterly said he wanted nothing to do with him. If Chadwick felt even a fraction of the pain Finley grew up feeling.... well, Finley wasn't about to let it stand. The taller teen squeezed Chadwick's hand, biting his lip hard as he struggled to keep his own feelings in tow. How could anyone, let alone a mother, ever give up her child. Someone who looked to them, trusted them... and just... threw him out like he meant nothing. Pulling gently on Chadwick's hand, Finley stepped to close the gap and pulled Chadwick back in for another hug. "It's not your fault. Please don't let yourself feel guilty. I'm here to protect you." He rested his cheek atop Chadwick's head, squeezing eyes to prevent tears from rolling down. No matter what happened, he wasn't about to let someone shoulder the burden of someone else's shame.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 4:30 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Sixth Year Slytherin

Chadwick was startled when Finley took his hand and pulled him into another hug. This is what having a healthy relationship was like, wasn’t it? It wasn’t one suffering alone, they shared their struggles. His dad always left his mom to face all of the struggles alone, he had always left Sparrow alone, but... Aldrick and Lizzie always helped each other... Brook and Gus... even Brook and Aidene (while not a couple were close enough surely).

Chadwick wrapped his arms back around Finley, and snuggled his face onto Finley’s shoulder. Yes, this is what happiness felt like, being with Finley. Then...Finley was saying that he was there to protect Chadwick. Chadwick chuckled, ”You’re going to protect me? The boy who can barely tell blue and purple apart?” Chadwick squeezed Finley a little, hoping the fact that he was joking would get across. ”Thank you Finley. I’ll stay as long as you want me to, well.... I guess as long as your dad will let me.” He pulled away and stood on his tippy toes and kissed Finley’s forehead. ”If it’s not okay though, I can go stay at the inn, and you don’t need to help me pay for that. I have some allowance on me, and I can get a job. Maybe I’ll just bum some food off of you.”

Chadwick was still heartbroken that his parents had separated him from his family, but maybe it would be okay... because he had a second family - his family of friends. Chadwick whispered, ”How long can you stay up here before your dad wonders where you went?”

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Comforting Consultations
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't believe she'd do this

Finley was glad when Chadwick's arms moved around him. The taller boy gently placed a kiss atop the messy blonde hair, then ran his long fingers through the locks, providing affection in one of the ways they knew best. Chadwick nuzzled his face back into Finley's shoulder, earning an unseen smile. The younger boy joked about Finley's effectiveness at protection, due to his poor color recognition skills. "Hey now, I'm getting better. It's just when the colors blur together that it's hard..." He issued a small laugh, squeezing Chadwick tight for a second.

After that, Chadwick thanked him, then said he'd say as long as his dad would allow. Speaking of which, Finley was going to have to have one of those dreaded Grown Up Talks™ with his dad. Probably in a couple hours after the shop closed. Until then, well... his dad never really minded friends popping in for a while. As his mind was whirring, Chadwick kissed him on the forehead, which startled the taller teen. He confirmed it'd be okay to stay at the inn if dad said no, and that he'd get a job and just be a frequent guest for food. "Okay, okay fair enough. Either way, I'm gonna help you out."

It was then that Chadwick asked how long it'd be before his dad started questioning where he'd gone. "Well, Zoe's here today helping dad, so they don't particularly need me, except to wrangle Roxie and maybe do some extras, like running the till. Otherwise, there's not much to do today. If you want, though, we can put your trunk in my room and go downstairs. I'm sure Roxie would be just delighted to hang out with you. I swear, there's something about you that she just loves. Maybe it's those pretty blue eyes." He added a wink, though his lopsided smile probably gave away his joking intent.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 11:24 am
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Sixth Year Slytherin

Chadwick took Finley’s hand and squeezed it, ”Maybe we just leave the trunk here, just push it would of the way, in case your dad says no, so we don’t have to drag it all the way back out of your room. But yes, let’s go downstairs, I’d love to see Roxie.” Chadwick grinned when Finley said maybe it was his eyes, ”I told you before, anyone that looks at them long enough falls in love with me.” He kissed Finley on the cheek, ”Come on, let’s go see that little sister of yours, how has she been doing? School going alright? Any accidental magic that I should be wary of if she throws a tantrum” Chadwick chuckled, he had spent time with Roxie before, but he liked checking in about the kid before actually seeing said Kid.

Chadwick paused, ”Although, maybe we should just take my trunk in your room, and then get lost on our way back out...” he winked at Finley. He knew the answer was no, but he couldn’t help but joke with the boy. He knew thy needed to get downstairs and be respectful, especially if Mr. Archer was going to let Chadwick stay with them.

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 11:52 am
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Chadwick and Roxie
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Totally not a makeout sesh...
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? There she is

Finley shrugged a bit at Chadwick's suggestion of just scooting the trunk out of the way. "We can, I just figured if it was in my room no one would trip on it or anything. It's not like my room is miles away, after all. C'mon, let's go see Roxie. Dad might need a hand too."

Chadwick then asked about Roxie, specifically if she'd had any issues with magic yet. "Well, she's not in school, but dad's doing a pretty good job teaching her. We also go to my grandparent's house, and they teach all kinds of cool stuff. Plus now that I'm home for summer dad has an extra set of hands to watch her. As for magic... she hasn't shown anything yet. At least, nothing noticeable. So she's either really subtle or possible not magic, but she's still pretty young."

After a small pause, Chadwick mentioned taking his trunk into Finley's room and "getting lost" on the way back. That earned both a small chuckle and a blush from the taller teen. Finley used a bit of wandless magic to move the trunk over beside his bedroom door, where it stood on end, out of the way. "I love being able to do magic outside school. It's so handy." He offered a grin, just enough to show his teeth through his lips. After that, he moved to have a (very small... probably) smooch session with his boyfriend, just as the door was pushed open by the very girl they were set to go see.

"Finny! Dad said you'd make me a peanut butter san---" a sharp gasp escaped the girl, her eyes going wide. "You were gonna give him a smoooooochin'~" She cackled, her electric smile showing as bright as it usually did when she saw her friends. After seeing her big brother all blushy, Roxie skipped forward to hug Chadwick around the middle. "Hi, my buddy! Didja come to see me? I have a loose tooth, see?" The younger blonde wiggled the aforementioned tooth, excited to share this news with the boys, even if they were way older.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 12:53 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Sixth Year Slytherin

When Finley used his wand to move Chadwick’s trunk chadwick laughed, ”I forget that you’re all grown up now and able to do magic without the trace.” But then all previous conversation thoughts had stopped as Finley had moved in and Chadwick enjoyed where this was going.... only for a small child to come in, the previously mentioned Roxie. She came up and hugged Chadwick. Chadwick sighed a little, he wasn’t going to get the Finley attention he had hoped for.

Chadwick bent over and picked Roxie up,so she was eye level with the boys. ”You bet I came to see you, I made a special trip out here just to spend some time with my favorite Archer. Don’t tell Finley, but you’re defiantly my favorite.” She wiggled her tooth for him and he laughed, ”That’s quite a loose tooth, you’re gonna lose it any day now aren’t. Ya? You’ll have to show me when it’s out! You’re becoming such a grown-up.”

Chadwick gestured to Finley, ”You heard the young lady, she requires a peanut butter sandwich pronto.” He carried her into the mint kitchen and sat her on the counter, ”So what have you been doing today Roxie, keeping Finley on his toes?”

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 1:12 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ
Bᴜᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ
Yᴏᴜ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴀʟʟ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ
Nᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ, ɢᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Bᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ! Aʟᴡᴀʏs sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟʟ
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ

Roxanne was very much excited that Chadwick was here. It was always nice when Finley's pals came over because just the flat and shop could be quite boring sometimes. She hoped soon she'd make her own friends, besides her grandparents' neighbors. They weren't from a magic family, so they weren't supposed to come to her house. Sometimes she could get them to come to hang out at her grandparents', but their house had way more toys.

After asking if Chadwick had come just to see her, he agreed that he had, saying he came just to spend time with his favorite Archer. She was about to ask if he meant Finley, but he said it was her that was his favorite. That earned an even bigger grin. "I won't tell, don't worry! You're my favorite... um... of you!" A laugh escaped, the girl not sure on what Chadwick... or Cenek's last name was. Probably something super cool, though.

After showing off her wiggly tooth, Chadwick was super excited, even asking her to show him once it was out. "You bet! I'll make sure to tell you first! I'll even write a letter and send it with Louis the Jazzy Owl!" The older boy then told Finley that they were still in need of a peanut butter sandwich. Oh yea! She was hungry! "As you wish. One peanut butter sandwich for Princess Roxie." Roxie grinned over at her big brother, before clinging to Chadwick as he started to walk. Once on the counter, Chadwick asked what she'd been doing all day. "Well, it was a very nice day! I helped daddy make oatmeal this morning, then me and Finley colored for a bit, then we went downstairs. I got a new book, so I was reading it to daddy and Ms Edna while daddy was fluffing up her hair."

Finley tried to keep his laughing contained, listening to his sister prattle on at length about an otherwise boring day. The older Archer finished putting peanut butter on a slice of bread, then folded it in half and handed it to Roxie, who happily took a bite. "Alright, now that we've got our sandwich, we should probably go down and talk to dad. Chadwick and I have an important question, and I'm sure Zoe wants to hear your new book too. Whatcha think, Rox?" After getting a big nod and a sticky grin, Finley glanced over at Chadwick to see if he was ready for this.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home - Kitchen
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Chadwick! and Finley
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sandwich time!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? They're so silly
                                                                  —————————————————————————

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Rᴇᴀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Mʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ
I'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 1:24 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Sixth Year Slytherin

Chadwick laughed when Roxie said he was her favorite him. Kids were so silly Then she said shed write a letter when she lost her tooth, well at least the owl wouldn’t have to travel far if he had to go live at the inn for a few months. ”It sounds like your day has been great Roxie, how about once your brother and I have talked to your daddy, you can read the book to me? I can’t wait to hear what it’s about.”

Of course, that would likely mean Mr, Archer would definitely have to hear the book again, and potentially Finley and Ms Edna. He wondered how many times Roxie had already read this one book to the others, and if she was reading it or had memorized it at this point. When Finley said they were going to talk to his dad, Chadwick nodded, time to face the inevitable. He grabbed Roxie off the counter and debated letting her walk... but the kid was eating a sandwich and might fall or drop the sandwich, both pretty bad options. Maybe this way Chadwick could use Roxie as a temporary human shield, avoid it being too awkward.

”Wellp, I guess we should go talk to him. And then get a reading of this book from Ms Roxie.” He grinned at Roxie as they all went downstairs to face the inevitable: would the Finley’s Dad let another Chadwick stay with them for the summer, until it was time for Hogwarts again, or would Chadwick need to go find a room elsewhere.

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers