Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Questions and Input Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:33 pm
Question or Issue: Ok so there’s a small bit of concern that’s come to my attention in the wording of new game plus rewards.

“When you reset your character you get to keep the endgame rewards you already earned but you cannot use them until you reach 200,000 XP again.”

So what this says here is to benefit from any new endgame rewards, you are required to earn 200k exp after resetting to get anymore, making you need to basically earn a total of 408k exp to be able to use your endgame rewards again after resetting, which is a weirdly steep sounding requirement to benefit from things you already had/thing that only required you have 8k in the first place to benefit from. That means around 1000 paragraphs of writing to have one new game plus reward and be able to use your endgame rewards again, as it says you keep them but cannot use them until that exp threshold. Even if this is only referring to the purchase of endgame rewards, that’s a lot of writing as after maxing out general new game plus rewards you would still need to do the 500 paragraphs min writing.

I just wanted to bring attention for this to be clarified or if my interpretation is correct, potentially slightly altered as that’s basically making you do 2 new game plus rewards to benefit from one and normal endgame stuff.
Relevant Links: [x]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:05 am
Question or Issue: Is there a word count required for learning techniques/Jutsu, idk if I missed it in the technique forum?
Relevant Links:[x]

oG Ace

Tycoon

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:33 am
oG Ace
Question or Issue: Is there a word count required for learning techniques/Jutsu, idk if I missed it in the technique forum?

Nope, simply add the techniques that you want and are able to learn to your profile! There are some things that require written paragraphs to learn like sage mode for instance so just keep an eye out for that. But there is no training requirement for 99% of jutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:35 am
Prince_yureil
Question or Issue: Ok so there’s a small bit of concern that’s come to my attention in the wording of new game plus rewards.

“When you reset your character you get to keep the endgame rewards you already earned but you cannot use them until you reach 200,000 XP again.”

So what this says here is to benefit from any new endgame rewards, you are required to earn 200k exp after resetting to get anymore, making you need to basically earn a total of 408k exp to be able to use your endgame rewards again after resetting, which is a weirdly steep sounding requirement to benefit from things you already had/thing that only required you have 8k in the first place to benefit from. That means around 1000 paragraphs of writing to have one new game plus reward and be able to use your endgame rewards again, as it says you keep them but cannot use them until that exp threshold. Even if this is only referring to the purchase of endgame rewards, that’s a lot of writing as after maxing out general new game plus rewards you would still need to do the 500 paragraphs min writing.

I just wanted to bring attention for this to be clarified or if my interpretation is correct, potentially slightly altered as that’s basically making you do 2 new game plus rewards to benefit from one and normal endgame stuff.

Basically you lose access to your endgame rewards when you reset and then you get them back once you finish newgame.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:48 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias
oG Ace

Nope, simply add the techniques that you want and are able to learn to your profile! There are some things that require written paragraphs to learn like sage mode for instance so just keep an eye out for that. But there is no training requirement for 99% of jutsu.

oh okay Got it, that's cool and Thanks for your help!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:32 pm
Question or Issue: If i don't have the Machinst Discipline for the puppeteer class, and starting out as D Rank Body shinobi, what is the max mechanisms for one puppet i can do? Could i do a Tier 2 Puppet?
Relevant Links: [x] Custom Puppet Page

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:04 am
KibitzRajas
Question or Issue: If i don't have the Machinst Discipline for the puppeteer class, and starting out as D Rank Body shinobi, what is the max mechanisms for one puppet i can do? Could i do a Tier 2 Puppet?
Relevant Links: [x] Custom Puppet Page

Without Master Mechanic, Tier 2 puppets have access to [4] mechanism slots.

Most things regarding mechanism slots and scaled ranking for mechanisms, etc., can be found here:

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25278915  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:03 pm
Question or Issue: The Wild Cats don't have a way of the Cat effect on the Sage Mode as it stands. I would like it to increase Agility by 4 and Taijutsu while in the Sage mode able to cause Tier 1 Vertigo per successful strike.
Relevant Links: Way Of The Wild Cat

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:27 am
Question or Issue: Does the Legendary Item granted by NG+ gain all the normal Legendary Item stuff PLUS the specific "8 Techniques and 3 PAs" or is it ONLY the "8 Techniques and 3 PAs"

Relevant Links: [x] [x]

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 3:10 am
KibitzRajas
Question or Issue: The Wild Cats don't have a way of the Cat effect on the Sage Mode as it stands. I would like it to increase Agility by 4 and Taijutsu while in the Sage mode able to cause Tier 1 Vertigo per successful strike.
Relevant Links: Way Of The Wild Cat

Can I get assistance with this please  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:25 pm
Got a good one for ya

Question or Issue: So, this will get a bit wordy so I think the best thing to do will be to start off with bullet points.
• So, the dual ancestry discipline in the bloodline class says this: "If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank"
• The void release bloodline has a PA that says this, and I don't believe it's the only one as Ignition also has a similar PA, though it's limited to only fire jutsu but lets you pick 10 a rank instead: " For every body rank, starting at D, the user may choose three [ 3 ] of any jutsu ( nin, medic, etc ) or other bloodline jutsu and places them under their Kūton list to no longer consume a slot ( If they did before ). These function the same as normal with the exception that they are now performed with Kūton chakra and are considered purely void techniques for interactions with other jutsu (such as the ones in this list), along with benefits that are granted by classes."
• Several elemental bloodlines say something very similar to this effect, but I'll use Gravity as an example since it's new: "The user can apply gravity chakra to Earth and Wind techniques allowing them to be considered bloodline techniques in collisions once per [5] posts."
• Do these interact the way I think they do? By turning a non void technique into a void technique, and using a wind or earth jutsu with gravity chakra, do they count as part of the two bloodlines for the DA discipline, thus increasing their effectiveness by one rank?
[x]
[x]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:33 pm
BlackJack1995
Got a good one for ya

Question or Issue: So, this will get a bit wordy so I think the best thing to do will be to start off with bullet points.
• So, the dual ancestry discipline in the bloodline class says this: "If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank"
• The void release bloodline has a PA that says this, and I don't believe it's the only one as Ignition also has a similar PA, though it's limited to only fire jutsu but lets you pick 10 a rank instead: " For every body rank, starting at D, the user may choose three [ 3 ] of any jutsu ( nin, medic, etc ) or other bloodline jutsu and places them under their Kūton list to no longer consume a slot ( If they did before ). These function the same as normal with the exception that they are now performed with Kūton chakra and are considered purely void techniques for interactions with other jutsu (such as the ones in this list), along with benefits that are granted by classes."
• Several elemental bloodlines say something very similar to this effect, but I'll use Gravity as an example since it's new: "The user can apply gravity chakra to Earth and Wind techniques allowing them to be considered bloodline techniques in collisions once per [5] posts."
• Do these interact the way I think they do? By turning a non void technique into a void technique, and using a wind or earth jutsu with gravity chakra, do they count as part of the two bloodlines for the DA discipline, thus increasing their effectiveness by one rank?
[x]
[x]

If you convert them into bloodline jutsu then yes. I would say that they do count for the DA benefit.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:01 pm
I meant to ask about this before but forgot about it. After getting Samehada I have mod permission to make a few changes to Hitoshi's profile, so I was looking at a few things.

Question or Issue: This technique in the Hoshigaki bloodline. It says it shatters defensive techniques a rank above it, but not how it does that? It doesn't seem to be a projectile, since it says it lasts for four posts... idk, it just is a technique that seems like it's missing a sentence or two. I know I'm not doing a great job describing what I'm confused about when it comes to it, so I'm hoping that by reading it you'll get where my confusion comes from.
▰ Voracious [ Don'yokuna ] | Rank A
The Hoshigaki is filled with bloodlust and refuses to give up on its prey. Adrenaline and bloodlust permit the Hoshigaki the ability to shatter defenses of one rank higher than this technique's rank and treat overwhelming defenses of any rank as simply regular defenses. This technique is triggered automatically for no cost if someone is bleeding in the water that the Hoshigaki is in/on; otherwise, costs an A-rank amount of chakra. In either circumstance, it only lasts four posts.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:02 am
Question or Issue: Questions... If I make an RPC can the village I be from be nonexistent in the RP or canon? Does it have to be canon or SR canon? I have a character I would really enjoy bringing into this world but it takes place in the accepted fanon and so far seems to be nonexistent in SR Canon.
Relevant Links:

In_Need_OF_User_Name

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:23 am
In_Need_OF_User_Name
Question or Issue: Questions... If I make an RPC can the village I be from be nonexistent in the RP or canon? Does it have to be canon or SR canon? I have a character I would really enjoy bringing into this world but it takes place in the accepted fanon and so far seems to be nonexistent in SR Canon.
Relevant Links:

What village is it?  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas