Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Questions and Input Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:27 pm
Evil Toaster Yokai
Question or Issue: Since Shinji was a ketsueki, and still is just without the bloodline atm (going to re-gain through implant system), would he still be auto-contracted to the bats? Or would that have been lost? Additionally, would he still have access to knowledge about them, such as the Sage lands location?

You lose access to the summons when you no longer have the bloodline. You would have to travel to the sage lands if you want to get the summon back without the bloodline.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:48 am
Not a question really though I've just decided I might as well ask a side question while I'm here. Mostly just want to notify the mods about an error I noticed while looking at the implant system.

Question or Issue: I was reading the implants trying to figure out which PA's you can take for the Kemono Shinzo clan if you implant it. It mentions that you can take either "Can't Be Tamed" or "Pack Animals" but I didn't see PAs with either of those names for that clan. I only see PAs with these names: "We're all Different" "Unleash the Beast" "Master Shifter"

Side question is that I know with implants you can only use techniques up to a rank underneath your body rank, but I don't know if the different forms for a Kemono Shinzo have that same rule. Can you still use Ancestral Form at S+ rank with it as an implant?

Relevant Links: [x] [x]

BlackJack1995

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:12 pm
Got another one for you guys. Sorry. I did make sure to check the Jiongu FAQ before asking this one though lol

Question or Issue: So the Jiongu can use their Amalgamation PA to combine separate hearts/masks to copy an elemental bloodline and learn those techniques. My question is whether or not the copied bloodline has the same rules as an implant when it comes to only being able to use techniques one rank below your body rank. Of course this isn't something that will affect me anytime soon, it's just something I'm curious about.
Relevant Links: [x]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:08 pm
Question or Issue: in the Hidden Steel Village Forum, is the May 2021+ Roster the most updated place to post down profiles? Do i need to post my girl down into the other roster as well?

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:43 pm
KibitzRajas
Question or Issue: in the Hidden Steel Village Forum, is the May 2021+ Roster the most updated place to post down profiles? Do i need to post my girl down into the other roster as well?

You're good, you posted her in the right place.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:01 pm
Didn't realize this probably needed to be in performer career or the puppet system until recently.

Add: If your character obtains puppet points from the Puppet Theatre branch of the Performer Career then your character is limited to Tier 1 and 2 Puppets. If your character is a puppeteer class already this limit does not affect them. If your non-puppeteer character with Puppet Theatre is a Master Mechanism/Technology Crafter they may make Tier 3 Puppets, and if they are a Grandmaster Mechanism/Technology Crafter they may make Tier 4 Puppets. In these situations the puppets will take one of the character's appropriately tiered crafting slots. (Tier 3 Puppet takes Special Slot, Tier 4 Puppet takes Legendary Slot.) Also, regardless of anything else, Human Puppets are strictly limited to Puppeteer Class, as Puppet Theatre users who are not of Puppeteer Class may not make human puppets ever.

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:48 am
Question or Issue: Do i have to work on Crafting Profession missions to advance it? Or could i do the training paragraphs over it to advance it according what says in the Crafting Profession Topic?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:49 am
KibitzRajas
Question or Issue: Do i have to work on Crafting Profession missions to advance it? Or could i do the training paragraphs over it to advance it according what says in the Crafting Profession Topic?

Missions. The crafting missions are just one paragraph each usually and they should allow you to advance in the crafting trees rather quickly.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:37 am
size=10]Question or Issue: Could i reach Grandmaster in one Crafting mission worth of 20 paragraphs? Why isn't there a Way Of The Wild Cat?
Relevant Links:[x]
[x]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:35 pm
KibitzRajas
size=10]Question or Issue: Could i reach Grandmaster in one Crafting mission worth of 20 paragraphs? Why isn't there a Way Of The Wild Cat?
Relevant Links:[x]
[x]

First question, no, each must be a separate crafting mission.
Second, cause we deleted it when we did an update(the mods that is) so now the first person who becomes the wildcat Sage will be allowed to pitch what it does.  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:46 pm
KibitzRajas

Prince is right about Way of the Cat, but you could just claim those 20 paragraphs as 20 missions in your profile claim and call it a day.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:17 pm
ghostfinch

Prince is right about Way of the Cat, but you could just claim those 20 paragraphs as 20 missions in your profile claim and call it a day.

True, Though i am going to pursue being Sage of the Wild Cats, its going to be my focus.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:43 pm
Question or Issue: Since i have arrived in the village and such, could i freely do as i please considering i am part of the Hidden Steel Village? I want to go to the Sage Lands.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:33 pm
KibitzRajas
Question or Issue: Since i have arrived in the village and such, could i freely do as i please considering i am part of the Hidden Steel Village? I want to go to the Sage Lands.

Go for it.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:20 pm
Question or Issue: Does people check submitted missions and approve them or people trust people to calculate and do things right?Relevant Links: [x]  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff