Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Questions and Input Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:06 pm
KibitzRajas
Question or Issue: Does people check submitted missions and approve them or people trust people to calculate and do things right?Relevant Links: [x]

There's no approval process. You keep track of your missions in your village's mission thread & on your profile and that's about all. If anything looks really suspicious about your profile or progression, you might get audited, which means you'd have to have links handy about all the missions you've done/XP earned from all sources.

However, the guild's pretty casual. Do your best to follow the rules and don't start adding zeroes to your XP and you should be just fine. c:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:18 pm
Question or Issue: [ When you unlocked slots for Taijutsu styles or Buki styles, can you add what styles you want to work on but start from Stage one and train up? Secondly, can someone awaken their Sharingan through love for someone in a teacher or romantic way or even parent? Thirdly, Where do i find information about training for techniques, rank, paragraphs, etc? Fourthly, if the Mangekyo Sharingan mission is tempted, could a Mod run a NPC enemy that would test the Uchiha trying to achieve MS? ]
Relevant Links: [x]

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:00 am
Question or Issue: One of my characters will be using enchantment crafting a lot. The ability to increase stats granted from a weapon would be not very useful for her, so I think I'll do the other option of crafting a custom enchantment with abilities. Where do I submit a custom enchantment though, and where do I find the rules for them?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:21 am
BlackJack1995
Question or Issue: One of my characters will be using enchantment crafting a lot. The ability to increase stats granted from a weapon would be not very useful for her, so I think I'll do the other option of crafting a custom enchantment with abilities. Where do I submit a custom enchantment though, and where do I find the rules for them?

At this time, enchantments are often treated like personal attributes and you can refer to the personal attribute guide for ideas (with some exceptions that may occur along the way) but enchantments appear to grant slightly different bonuses in some ways: such as +100 chakra/stamina resource increase to certain special pools (i've seen this approved at least twice. But I would not recommend this on a weapon). To my knowledge we do not have a fully fleshed out list of enchantment rules and we can work on that in the near future.
Sorry for this inconvenience.  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:36 am
Hurrak
BlackJack1995

At this time, enchantments are often treated like personal attributes and you can refer to the personal attribute guide for ideas (with some exceptions that may occur along the way) but enchantments appear to grant slightly different bonuses in some ways: such as +100 chakra/stamina resource increase to certain special pools (i've seen this approved at least twice. But I would not recommend this on a weapon). To my knowledge we do not have a fully fleshed out list of enchantment rules and we can work on that in the near future.
Sorry for this inconvenience.

Gotcha. So if I crafted a custom enchantment with 2 abilities then I'd just check the PA rules and pick two of those? Would I have to submit that anywhere for approval or do I just put it somewhere on my profile?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:30 pm
Question: Just a quick yes or no would be fine for this one, please..

Can the Seal Hijack technique be used on other clan fuinjutsu, and if so does that treat them as an Uzumaki technique for bonuses and such?

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:01 pm
Question: Is it negotiable to replace the stat boost for crafted weapons/armor with an additional chakra channeling option or custom ability?

Relevant Links: [Crafting Professions] | [Custom Info]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:50 pm
Regenki

OK, I asked about this one and the collective answer was no. That said, I think you can get some more versatility on a crafted thing through enchantment.  

ghostfinch

Seeker

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:07 am
ghostfinch
Regenki

OK, I asked about this one and the collective answer was no. That said, I think you can get some more versatility on a crafted thing through enchantment.

Thank you very much! I forgot about enchantment when I posted the question.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:53 pm
Question: Regarding the Partial Reset for the New Game Plus System
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you chose the Full Reset first and the Partial Reset the second time does this mean that you lose the Veteran PA from resetting the first time? Likewise for losing the bonus reward from the first reset?

Relevant Links: [Experience System] | [Custom Info]

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:08 pm
Regenki

If you chose the Full Reset first and the Partial Reset the second time does this mean that you lose the Veteran PA from resetting the first time? Likewise for losing the bonus reward from the first reset?

Nope, once you earn your full reset rewards you get to keep them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:15 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Regenki

Nope, once you earn your full reset rewards you get to keep them.

Wonderful! Thank you!  

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:42 pm
Questions:

1.) Is it acceptable to save up to 450k experience and do both Full Resets for the New Game Plus system at the same time? If so, would it be required to earn another 400k more experience to regain access to my Endgame claims or just 200k?

2.) I'm truly curious as to what balancing factors led to such lofty requirements for the whole New Game system. I can understand needing 200k to buy a perk but then it requires you to get that amount all over again just to regain access to everything you should be able to use just for reaching S+ rank again. Then you have to spend that regained 200k exp, and earn it a fourth time to access all of your Endgame rewards from both resets. Please correct me if I'm misinterpreting anything at all, but that means a member must earn a total of 800,000 (or 850,000) experience throughout their life to access up to three of the five "best" perks available for their final build. Was it possibly the SR moderator team's goal to limit how many characters might reach this level in the story as the Jashin Arc progresses, or maybe was it deemed necessary to work that much harder to gain access to those five items on New Game Plus system?

Relevant Links: [Experience System]

Brooy
I tried to add you on Discord btw! Thanks again for taking the time to design the New Game Plus system.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:25 am
Brooy answered my above questions over Discord. Thank you for your time and assisting me to better understand!

Brooy

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:41 pm
Question or Issue: Kemono implants need updated with the updated bloodlines PA’s, the old ones are currently in the implant listings.
Relevant Links: [Kemono]
[Implanta]

The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas