Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Questions and Input Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:56 am
Hurrak
Bodhisattva Empress
Can someone please translate what is in red?

▰ Personal Attributes Can
Increase [1] special max in [1] specific crafting branch per PA.

Increase to special rank maximum in 1 crafting branch, basically. Unless I'm wrong.
Personal attributes can only raise your crafting your crafting up to special in 1 branch at a time.
Thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:29 pm
Question or Issue: [ OKay so as both a monster hunter and a tamer class rpc individual, I naturally go to the Monster and yokai page to look up the level drops and exp for the monstrs i will be in the future fighting agaisnt. Each monster seems to have a bit of lore, an attack set, and then below that is a loot table ranging from common items to ultra rare. But thats all their is to them. some lore, attacks, and a drop table their is no current thing I can see that can determine what you get from the drop other than i suppose who is running the fight thus soemtimes bias's could happen. and thne of course we never know if their is a mission for them if it isnt knowledge to the leaders of nations or monster slaying guilds how So im wondering the basics here

What are the ways to determine a drop table of what you get?
Have I missed where they posted the more monsters within the guild setting that i just missed somehow because I have but the eyes of a simple mortal man?
are their going to be more to the drop tables of monsters and yokai in the future?
can creatures be found in the wild by pure chance of dm choosing or must we ask for one to show up and they choose one later don the line?

The last question is is it possible for tamers, Monster Hunters, Blacksmiths, and weaponsmiths tell what part of a body they just took and know what kind of thing it could be made into, maybe exchange it for either coin or services from a fellow crafter?

I hope these questions arnt to big of a deal and dont get annoying to you guys who read this

Relevant Links:
[x]

Kirra Yamata

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Kirra Yamata

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:11 am
Question or Issue: [ can someone take over/ civil war/ conquer one of the other hidden villages or claim land in the unclaimed lands to MAKE a hidden village? ]
Relevant Links: [x]
n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:36 am
Kirra Yamata
Question or Issue: [ can someone take over/ civil war/ conquer one of the other hidden villages or claim land in the unclaimed lands to MAKE a hidden village? ]
Relevant Links: [x]
n/a

Yes and no.

So if you want to be considered one of the factions a player can be (like Konoha or Tani or something like that) then this is not possible without mod approval, as this would actually require mod status.

Now if you want your character to be in charge of a general village, I would suggest reading the Residency system. The largest “housing” size upgrade is the size of a small village, such as the one that was used in the Search for Tsunade arc.  

gucci-shinigami
Crew

The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas