Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PGMizuchu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:06 pm
User Image

List of Lifemated Soquili I Own

*Needs Lifemate/Breeding Permission

Lifemated Soquili
Hania: Mated to Mahiri (Remove/Summer Raaven).
Aruna: Mated to Rahu (samus x).
Shizuka Tsuyoi: Mated to Zaicate (Caitlyn Hellstorm).
Hinote: Mated to Del'nal (pippi1884 cool .
Mocha: Mated to Snowden (Rein_Carnation).
Romance: Mated to Rockin' Beat (Rein_Carnation). *NOTE* I co-own Romance with Caitlyn Hellstorm.
Aoi Yuki: Mated to Jīnsè De Tiānkōng Tā Hǔ Míngxīng (hanginggallow [stella cinere]).
N'rai T'sii: Mated to Jaidyn (hanginggallow [stella cinere]).
Iolanthe: Mated to Lord of Nightmares (Tirokio).
Reizt: Mated to Snow Gem (Caitlyn Hellstorm).*
Toquah'kan: Mated to Kelva (Rein_Carnation).*
Sinopah: Mated to Caius (Caitlyn Hellstorm).
Blackfire: Mated to Kawaran (Caitlyn Hellstorm).*
Hiêú Fang: Mated to Malibu (Caitlyn Hellstorm & samus x).*
Honovi: Mated to Ozvala. (Caitlyn Hellstorm)*
Ming Xifeng: Mated to Tropical Oasis. (Caitlyn Hellstorm & samus x)*
Shimshek: Mated to Quilyn Crosse. (Rein_Carnation)
Mei Xiu: Mated to Kaisei. (Rein_Carnation).
Changying Jinjing Ju: Mated to Merlin Giles Mycroft VI. (Rein_Carnation)

*This is for ease of access for breeding purposes and other permissions.

Lifemate Listings
1. Hania & Mahiri (Remove/Summer Raven)
2. Rahu & Aruna/samus x & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki 06-18-2008
3. Hinote & Del'nal/Ameh/PhoenixGuardianMikazuki & pippi18848 & Fantasy_Rocks13 1-16-2009
4. Romance & Rockin Beat/Caitlyn Hellstorm/PhoenixGuardianMikazuki & Rein_Carnation 6-16-2009
5. Zaria & Eidan/Caitlyn Hellstorm & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki 01-09-2010
6. Ra'asiel & Nikhita/samus x & PhoenixGuardianMikazuk 08-16-2010
7. Cadmium & Raneru/samus x & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki 08-16-2010
8. Sinopah and Caius/ PhoenixGuardianMikazuki and Caitlyn Hellstorm 09-02-2010
9. Aoi Yuki & Jīnsè De Tiānkōng Tā Hǔ Míngxīng/PhoenixGuardianMikazuki & hanginggallow 01-08-2011
10. Jaidyn Aoidoragon & N'rai T'sii/hanging gallow & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki 02-15-2011
11. Lord of Nightmares & Iolanthe/Tirokio & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/Rein_Carnation 07-03-2013
12. Kelva & Toqua'kan/Rein_Carnation & Trigun Kittie & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki 06-20-13
13. Snow Gem & Reizt/Caitlyn Hellstorm & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki 07-07-13
14. Ozvala & Honovi/Caitlyn Hellstorm & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki 07-07-13
15. Tropical Oasis & Ming Xifeng/Caitlyn Hellstorm/Samus X & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki 07-07-13
16. Malibu & Hieu Fang/Caitlyn Hellstorm/Samus X & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki 07-07-13
17. Kawaran & Blackfire/Caitlyn Hellstorm/Laefe & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki 07-07-13

Broken Lifematings
*Tota'keke & Uthando-hanya / PhoenixGuardianMikazuki & Laefe / Broken January 27 / Free to go April 1 due to Owner Inactivity

Shimshek and Taiyaung / PhoenixGuardianMikazuki and Konalou/ Broken Januar 27 / Free to go April 1 due to Owner Inactivity

Nikhita: Mated to Ra'asiel (samus x).
Raneru: Mated to Cadmium (samus x).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:16 pm
User Image
*Click on images for full image of Soquili*

User Image

Khepri
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Khepri will, at first, appear egotistic, self-centered, and dramatic. She is talkative and always, always wants to be the center of attention. She believes herself to be the most beautiful mare in all of the Soquili lands, and this tends to drive away other Soquili because of her arrogance. However, she's a pretty nice mare if any Soquili are stubborn enough to stick around and see past her "I'm the best and the most beautiful" barrier.

What's Happening? Khepri used to frolick with a stallion named Atemu, but that was not to be. She had a crush on him, but well, that didn't work out. She's currently need a stallion who is stubborn enough to break through her barrier and convince her that she's more than just "looks" because Khepri feels that's all she has going for her. She also recently ran into her niece, Aarushi.

Breeding Availability: Open. I actually wouldn't mind a fling, but I prefer that she finds a lifemate. XD Khepri seriously needs a stallion to keep her under control, period.

Lifemate Requirements: Khepri could use a fling, but I would like for her to be RP'd as much as possible, and the stallion who becomes her lifemate needs to be loyal, stubborn, determined, and able to put up with Khepri... because gosh dang it, the girl doesn't shut up about "looks" and all that lovely stuff. Hahahaha.

Plot Ideas? I'm open to ANY plot ideas for Khepri... I'm practically begging for them ROFL.

RP Color: Goldenrod

User Image

Pelagia
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: A warrior(ess) in her own right, Pelagia has a strange, twisted sense of "honor" and is a loner. She tends to skeptical of everything and is cruelly sarcastic on a daily basis.

What's Happening? Nothin' at the moment. 8D; However, I am looking to find her a "rival" of sorts (cuz warriors/fighters always need rivals! 8D) and if anyone thinks of them falling in love it would be a fun plot~

Breeding Availability: Unavailable till she's properly a month old. <3

Lifemate Requirements: Either/or. Pela isn't too picky. -smacked with Pela's fin- ...Okay, well, she doesn't care. She's bi, so gender doesn't bother her, either. If you want kids, preferably a stallion. XD

Plot Ideas?
- Finding a best friend and/or trusted partner, an adventure RP (need allies, enemies, neutral parties, and the like! Yay!)
- Decided that due to her uncaring ways of romance, she is utterly susceptible to love. She will most likely fall instantly for the first stallion or mare who shows an interest beyond friendship... this, sadly, makes her rather easy to manipulate, so she is extremely guarded about anything romantic. :3

Extra Info: She isn't adverse to love, but she feels she could do without it. Love, in her opinion, is for the silly critters who believe in "forever." Her parents united, had her, and then left. Pelagia doesn't remember her past, and while she tends a sore spot about it, she cares nothing for her family. As far as she's concerned, her parents are dead. Pela, being a crossbreed, can't swim or stay underwater as long as pure Kelpis, and certainly she doesn't have the full power as a pure Kalona. Still, what she is suits her purposes for surviving. She leaves the story of her scar untold.

RP Color: #228B22

User Image

Novea
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: An obsessed with beauty otaku. She's crazy for beautiful things; on the other hand, she'll stab anything that she considers ugly. Absolutely, positively, abhors with a passion ugly things.

What's Happening? N/A. Because she's my newest.

Breeding Availability: Any stallion of great beautific proportions. Otherwise Novea will stab ugly things.

Lifemate Requirements: Plotting required, but considering her personality, it may be more of a poly-thingy? I guess?

Plot Ideas? Since she's an otaku of beautiful things, I'm game for anything, so please post ideas!

RP Color: #4169E1

PGMizuchu

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces