Elsa's Search Thread~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:11 am
I figure it'd be easier for me to transfer my search thread into here so you get a feel for what I'm interested in. So just view below :3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:11 am
โ˜ฝ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ โ˜พ

๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’š:
              I'm Elsa Amora, but you can call me Rin.
              I'm looking for a roleplay partner, specifically a long-term 1x1.
              I'm currently looking for someone that wouldn't mind rping on this site, either in Threads or in my Private 1x1 Guild. I may be convinced to use Discord, to which I'll provide my user if and when that is decided.

๐‘จ๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’•:
              I'm 24+, so I'm looking for someone at least 20+.
              I live in EST time zone.
              I work full time and am usually busy during the week but I can occasionally check gaia on my work pc so my activity can be pretty frequent at times.
              I'm pretty much always on my phone so I'm pretty big on ooc in Discord, though I won't go crazy if that's not your thing.
              Pretty easy going at least I think I am so I won't bite.. most times.
              I'm a gamer in my free time. I play mainly xbox but I have everything (yes, switch, ps4, etc.) so if you need to grab my attention just DM me on discord.

๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“:
              โ‚€โ‚. I've been on here for a while (since the dreaded olden gaia days) so I'm really chill and I want my partner to be, meaning anyone that is Lazy lit/Lit is absolutely welcome.
              โ‚€โ‚‚. I can typically write anywhere between 300-1000 minimum, but I can write much more when given enough content. I want my partner to be able to match or excel this limit, meaning the minimum is two paragraphs for me.
              โ‚€โ‚ƒ. We can move at a casual pace, I'm very patient. I do, however, require correct grammar (unless your character's speech requires otherwise).
              โ‚€โ‚„. I require that stories only be written in third person. I don't want to be doing anything to you.
              โ‚€โ‚…. Absolutely no godmodding. If you speak to me ahead of time that you want to integrate my character into your post in a new way and I agree, that's different. I do not want my character doing anything or having anything done to them that I didn't agree with.
              โ‚€โ‚†. I can usually post on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, so I'd like my partner to be able to do the same. I will inform you if something has come up for me so I would also like that same courtesy.
              โ‚€โ‚‡. Please follow Gaia TOS guidelines if we are roleplaying on this site. This means we fade or skip whenever something sensitive or sexual arises. But I don't mind language, so if your character has a sailors vocabulary just let it all out. I will also go over any limits with you before we begin so we have an understanding of trigger warnings and such beforehand.
              โ‚€โ‚ˆ. I don't have specifics with images, I use both anime/illustrations and real life pictures. If you have a preference please let me know and that is what we'll go off of.
              โ‚€โ‚‰. If the vibes are fading just let me know, no need to hesitate. We can end it right there or we can put it on pause and come back to it later, no biggie.
              โ‚โ‚€. To know you've read this far, and to know you're interested, please pm me with the word Fate. Do not reply that you are interested in here. This thread is for bumps only.

๐‘บ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’”:
              "What're you doing here ma'am? You're not suppose ta be here."

Raising a brow at his words, Adora's eyes slid to both of the other maze entrances before landing back on him. "I've been looking for you.. What do you mean I'm not supposed to be here?"

"I mean he don't take kindly to unexpected guests."

He?... What could he possibly mean? Staring that the young ghost boy confused Adora felt her body tense. Within seconds a large black figure emerged from the shadows behind Travis, making the boy bow and step to the side. Her breath hitched in her throat as the large being took form. There was a hint of hooves and horns before he stepped toward her, his appearance becoming much more human like. His red eyes locked on hers, they didn't appear a deep brown until its form truly took, making her mouth lie ajar. Her heart pounded in her chest at the sight of him and her body stood there unmoving. Her hands clammed up, pressing against her chest in fear as he stopped inches away from her. "Dea mi prote-"

"Shh..."

Her eyes stuck on the features of his face, her prayer was silenced by his finger against her lips. Still in immense disbelief, she shivered under his touch feeling him caress her cheek gently.

"My beautiful rose... Did you miss me?"

Tears burned at the back of her eyes, welling up just enough to make her fear-filled eyes shimmer in the daylight. The sound of screams filled the air behind them, making his eyes flicker up to the sky as it filled with smoke before his voice took on a serious tone.

"Letting a stranger tear down all that I, that we, have built... You have lost your way."

Immediately dropping the items she held as his big hand wrapped around her slim throat, she held onto his hand and struggled in his grasp feeling her feet leave the ground. Travis simply stood to the side, a small worry in his eyes but stood there nonetheless as if he had orders to not make a sound. Gripping the fingers secured around her wind pipe in desperation, she gasped for air. "P-please!" Smirking, he squeezed harder, almost to the point of snapping her neck in half, before tossing her to the side making her slide and tumble into the flowerbed nearby. Her hair now unraveled and draped down her shoulders and face, she struggled to catch her breath, rough coughs escaping her.

"Leave us. Retrieve her new toy, if you will. I need a moment alone with my wife."

His deep voice commanding Travis away, he waited for the boy to bow and leave before taking Adora right there in the center of the garden maze. Deflowering her with no remorse, he made her scream so loud it made her voice echo in the open air, which in turn only egged him on. He ripped her clothes to shreds and left them scattered across her bare bruised body and the garden floor purposely before he vanished. He made it known that she was his and his alone, and he had no problem doing this again.

Stepping out himself once the princess was away from the entrance, Viktor made sure to seal it back and observe its surroundings. He'd need to make sure to remember it just in case the needed to make a quick exit, no outcome could be expected. Looking at her once she bid him forth, Viktor followed her and soon led, with her direction, through the castle until they reached their stopping point. Staring at the two guards made Viktor's fingers twitch, but he held himself back and met the gaze of the princess. Lowering his voice, his jaw clenched slightly. "Look away Princess. Keep your eyes on the stairs there and inform me if you see movement." He thought it better to give her something to look for rather than simply tell her to turn her head. If she was here she'd work with him, which meant in times like these she'd be his lookout while he took care of things.

Returning his gaze to the two men he took notice of the guards and their stature. These men seemed too relaxed for their position, no helmets or heavy armor, making things easier for him. Though he could not move among the shadows due to it still being daylight out, he could still deal with them silently; he'd just have to work quickly. Removing his bow from his back, he pulled an arrow from his quiver and notched it against the string. Staying close to the wall, he pulled the arrow back and aligned it against the sharp corner before slowly angling it as he edged around the corner itself. With one of the guards in view, Viktor paused and took a steadying breath. When the shot aligned, he took it. The guard yawned and within seconds an arrow sliced through the back of his throat and left him gagging blood as he fell to the ground. Seconds. It took a matter of seconds. The other guard jumped with fright, Viktor skillfully whipped out another arrow and shifted the angle of his bow, the guard looked in his direction and almost shouted, an arrow lodged itself between his eyes.

Viktor took a moment, his hands ready to pull another bow from his quiver as he waited for any sign of movement around them. When he received nothing but the sound of silence the prince moved fast, shifting the bow around his back and jogging over towards the dead guards, he pulled the men over toward one of the curtains covering the window nearby. Piling them on top of each other he covered them with the curtain for the princess' own good before he moved into her sight line and whistled briefly to grab her attention. Motioning for her to come to him, he kept his eyes open for any other guards that may be lingering about.

"Fetch her clothing, enough for two weeks. Make sure you bring other things as well, such as cleaning supplies she keeps. Quickly." "Yessir." Watching the male servant run off, Marcus let out a small breath and shut his door. Rubbing his temples briefly he then moved to his large walk in closet. Observing his placement of clothes a moment, he then moved to one of the shelves that lingered there and removed his clothes from it, moving them into the drawer that had more than enough space for what he was placing into it. Once he did so he looked back at the shelf. This should be enough space. Letting out a small breath at the steps he was forced to take, Marcus shook his head and moved out of his closet and toward his side table of liquor selections. Deciding on the whiskey once more, he poured himself a glass and drank before hearing a knock on the door. "Enter." Glancing over to see the male servant walk in with a small suitcase, he motioned for it to be placed by the closed before waving him over. "Someone had been slacking on these dishes. Clean my glasses and bring be fresh ones. And refill these bot-" Pausing in his speech at the smell of stench, his eyes quickly shifted over to the closed bathroom door. "Take these and go. Now." Moving past the male who began grabbing the used glasses in a rush, his jaw clenched as he stepped toward the bathroom door. His steps intentionally light, he listened a moment before his nose scrunched. His bedroom door closed then, giving him notice that his servant had left his presence. As if that was his cue, he burst through the bathroom door and took no hesitation to swing his arm up, his hand gripping the male's neck roughly as he yanked him away from the tub and slammed his head against the sink's corner so hard the marble broke and shattered onto the ground. He wasted no breath on the male. He saw the marking on his neck, one that resembled his father's followers. That was all he needed to confirm his suspicion, and with it he held nothing back. He beat the man senseless, his strength allowing his fist to slam through the man's chest, a horrid crack resonating through the bathroom as the male's rib cage broke into pieces. Marcus' ears were numb to the cries as he killed this man without mercy. Blood splattering onto him and the white walls, Marcus stood and watched the puddle spill from the man's corpse. Raising his foot, he slammed down on the man's face and listened to the satisfying crunch as his skull flattened beneath his shoe.

Marcus stood in silence a moment, his eyes never leaving the corpse below him. He raised the back of his hand to his lip, wiping the blood of his victim from his face as he let out a breath. He hated indulging in his demon side. It made him a monster. It made him more like his father. But Lionel was pushing his buttons, testing his limits. If he wasn't careful he'd succumb to it, and then he'd kill whatever he saw. His eyes were tinged red for the moment, but as he stood there and calmed they began to return to their normal bright blue hue. Then, he spoke. "Get out. Your clothes are in a suitcase by the closet. Dress and get into bed."His eyes slid to her then as he finished his speech, his voice rough like a growl as he did his best to return it to normal. Standing up straighter he fixed his clothes that were a bit ruffled out of place and removed himself from on top of the bleeding corpse. Moving out of the room and to the buzzer by the door, he pressed it and bitterly spoke. "Come clean this mess." He was furious that his borders were crossed, that his father dared to break his rules and his boundaries. Their agreement was broken now. He'd kill any of his men he saw without remorse. He'd kill him. But first, he needed to fix his damn bathroom sink.

๐‘ซ๐’'๐’” & ๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’•'๐’”:

โœ” Doubling
              โœ” All Gender Pairing
              โœ” Sensitive subjects
              โœ” Abuse (only if it moves the story along/is essential to plot)
              ---
              โœ– Furry Anything
              โœ– Weird/Gross Fetishes (we'll talk)
              โœ– Incest
              โœ– Master x Slave (those plots die rather quickly)

โˆป ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’…: o8.12.2o2o

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:12 am
โ˜ฝ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ผ, ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ, & ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ... โ˜พ

๐‘ท๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”:
              Fantasy/Supernatural
              โ—ˆ Vampire x Hunter โฃ
              โ—ˆ Vampire x Vampire
              โ—ˆ Vampire x Human
              โ—ˆ Vampire x Werewolf โฃ
              โ—ˆ Fallen Angel x Human
              โ—ˆ Angel x Demon
              โ—ˆ Demon x Human
              โ—ˆ Demon x Summoner
              โ—ˆ Witch x Demon
              โ—ˆ Witch x Hunter
              โ—ˆ Neko x Human
              โ—ˆ Elf x Nimph
              โ—ˆ Elf x Witch
              โ—ˆ Siren x Pirate โฃ
              โ—ˆ Mermaid x Human
              โ—ˆ Greek Goddess/God x Human
              โ—ˆ Greek God x Greek Goddess โฃ (doesn't have to be their actual pairs: i.e. Hades x Athena, etc.)
              โ—ˆ Royalty x Commoner
              โ—ˆ Royalty x Arranged
              โ—ˆ Royalty x Guard
              โ—ˆ Royalty x Maid
              โ—ˆ Run Away Royalty x Bounty Hunter โฃ
              โ—ˆ Royalty x Rival Kingdom

Slice of Life
              โ—ˆ Roommates that hate each other
              โ—ˆ Platonic relationship
              โ—ˆ Boss x Secretary
              โ—ˆ Bully x Victim
              โ—ˆ Juvi teen x Juvi teen
              โ—ˆ Juvi teen x Best friend โฃ
              โ—ˆ Single Parent x Single Parent
              โ—ˆ Single Parent x Daycare/Kindergarden Teacher
              โ—ˆ Teacher x Student (obviously college)
              โ—ˆ Counselor/Therapist x Patient โฃ
              โ—ˆ Student x Student
              โ—ˆ Best Friend x Best Friend Bf/Gf
              โ—ˆ Brother x Sister Best Friend/GF (& vice versa)
              โ—ˆ Doctor x Nurse
              โ—ˆ Assassin x Target
              โ—ˆ Assassin x Assassin
              โ—ˆ Nymphomaniac x Abstinent (Virgin) โฃ
              โ—ˆ Nymphomaniac x Therapist โฃ
              โ—ˆ Cult Leader x New Recruit โฃ
              โ—ˆ Camp Counselor x Camp Counselor
              โ—ˆ Celebrity x Kidnapper
              โ—ˆ Soldier x Nurse (WWII)

Fandoms
              โ—ˆHarry Potter
              tab โ–ช OC x OC
              tab โ–ซ OC x James Sirius Potter
              tab โ–ช OC x Rose Weasley โฃ
              tab โ–ซ OC x Draco Malfoy

โ—ˆ House of Night Series
              tab โ–ช OC x OC
              tab โ–ซ OC x Eric Night
              tab โ–ช OC x Heath โฃ
              tab โ–ช OC x Stark
              tab โ–ช OC x Kalona โฃ

โ—ˆ Stardew Valley
              tab โ–ช OC x OC
              tab โ–ซ Leah x Pennyโฃ
              tab โ–ช OC x Leah

๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’“๐’”:
              o1โ€ข Did you really think I wouldn't come if you called?
              o2โ€ข When did I get tired of my best friend?
              o3โ€ข We're Imprinted?!
              o4โ€ข When your dreams become reality...
              o5โ€ข You're toxic. I love hate you.
              o6โ€ข I'll give you anything, just give me your soul.
              o7โ€ข Drugs, Sex, what could go wrong?
              o8โ€ข If you could go back to fix the biggest mistake of your life, would you?
              o9โ€ข When I ended it, I really didn't think this would be the outcome.
              1oโ€ข Could a girl so mute be so rambunctious?

๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’๐’Œ:
              Androids, Angst, Apocalypse, Assassins/Bounty Hunters, Arranged Marriage, Bad Ending, Body Guard, Childhood Friends, Crime, Curses, Dark/Sinister, Deception/Illusionary, Demons, Drama, Dystopia, Forbidden Fruit Romances, Fruits Basket-based, Ghosts, Gods/Goddesses, Guardian Angel, Insanity, Magic, Magical Girl/Boy, Mythology, Noir, Order & Chaos, Paranormal, Parallel Dimensions/Universes, Reincarnation/Rebirth, Science Fiction, Seven Deadly Sins/Virtues, Shoujo, Soulmates, Supernatural/Fantasy, Taboo, Toxic Relationships, Tragedy, Traveling Circus, Twisted Fairytales, Twisted Fate, Vampires, Werewolves

Roleplay Search

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games