Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่ฐทโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส
่ฐท || Tanigakure [The Village Hidden in the Valley] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:45 pm
User Image
                                          ใ€Œ C K R A : :x5,000 // 5,000 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x5,000 // 5,000 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S E A L : :xใ€Œ Dormant ใ€ 400/400 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x107,300 ใ€
                                          tab ใ€Œ Monsoon ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S+ ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Jiongu ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Nin / Tai / Medicใ€ tab ใ€Œ Theme: Newly arriving ใ€

If there was any great technique Takeda picked up to substitute his old aggressive habits, it was the ability to visibly emotion_bigvein without any noticeable changes to his expression. In the silence following the surly-looking man's bolstering statement, the jiongu gave in to a base urge of his, flicking his wrist to adjust the mechanism his tonfa was attached to. The feeling of it spinning and clicking in place to extend the baton was satisfying, but not nearly as much as the feeling of direct contact with the man's face as - with one swift movement - Takeda stepped back and swept his right arm up in a vicious arc to hurry things along. It hit, of course, because he wanted it to, and a pirouette allowed him to build momentum and slam the tonfa down onto Rikki's chin while the other arm brought in a strike at his ribs on the opposite end. Two shots with hardly a half-second in between them, both directed at the chin to rattle their skulls and allow him clean entry into...wait.

Right, this was Tanigakure he was thinking of. Not the usual haunts he had to infiltrate into, which included knocking out some guards at the front to reach the other lowlives he needed to knock or snuff out. Deciding that the events that transpired in his head would probably make him an international criminal, Takeda didn't touch either of them with his tonfa sticks.

Instead, he used all of his training with Emiko to muster enough force of will to bite back at them verbally. "Were you too busy flirting with your girlfriend there to listen to me? If I don't live in any other villages, why would I give a damn about the size of this one?" Takeda uncrossed the arms that he hardly realized were moved over his chest in the first place. As much as he would've loved to stand around all day to go back and forth with them, the wanderer was able to glean enough context from their words to pick up that he might not have needed to introduce himself at all. He just needed to bite back at least a little bit before acting on that, though, or it would've bothered him for his entire stay. From what he knew of Tani, it was touted as a village by outcasts for outcasts and stressed the importance of freedom. It wasn't adding up for guards to turn someone away regardless of how suspicious they looked.

With a dismissive wave of his hand, Takeda made a move to walk past them. "Hey, if I don't have to put up with either of you, that's fine by me. Sorry to interrupt your date."
                                          pyrategross

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:04 am
User Image
Virulent Mist Assassin
Rank: Jonin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Bukijutsu | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: C ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Earth, Wind, Lightning

User ImageUser Image
โ€œWhatโ€™d you just say?โ€ The bald man growled, holding his fist up to Takeda. Rikki continued to stand there, snickering into his hand while his friend made a scene.

โ€œKunio! Rikki!โ€ A voice cut through the tension like a knife, making the two guards look to its source. A woman stood in the street, carrying herself with such an air of authority that citizens of Tani gave her a wide space. Once she commanded the attention of the two shinobi, the woman took steps towards the group. โ€œHow many times must I tell you not to act like idiots?โ€ She stared daggers at Kunio. She didnโ€™t say anything further, but she didnโ€™t need to as the man blushed and shuffled away. โ€œSorry for them.โ€ She turned to Takeda. โ€œMy name is Kiyoko, and welcome to our village. I think I heard you say your name was Takeda? Itโ€™s a pleasure to meet you.โ€ As Kiyoko said this, the stone expression on her face shifted to one of a small smile. โ€œWhat brings you here?โ€

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 805/805
Stamina: 560/560
Strength: 0
Speed: 3
Reflex: 2
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Tenshuyami

gucci-shinigami
Crew

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:00 pm
User Image
โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Sasaki Togeru โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
|Earth|Water|Wood

Having had taken the day off to relax, Sasaki wandered past the village gates absentmindedly, hands in his pockets. With no real destination in mind, the boy weaved through the light crowd of people in the area. He let his gaze wander to the lush forest outside the gates, his hands drifting out of his pockets as his mind lingered on the forest. His hands slowly formed the hand seals needed for the summoning jutsu in succession, seemingly out of habit. When he finished, he would pause briefly, then repeat the motions again and again. This continued until the gates fell out of his line of sight, and he let out a stiff yawn, covering his mouth with his left hand. "Man... I need to find more people to hang out with. Everyone's busy all the time..." Sasaki decided near the gates was as nice a place to sit around as anyway, so he took a seat on a nearby bench and sprawled out in the middle of it, watching the gates for anyone he knew or anyone that might be worth bothering.

โƒ D-Rank ||Scholar-Medical || Genin โƒ
Chakra: 500/500 || Stamina: 300/300

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โƒShinobi Missions Completeโƒ
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: ไธก0
XP: 0
Passive XP: 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Masters of Life | The user's attunement to nature and life chakra allows them to use iryojutsu through their wood release techniques by contacting the target. Additionally, all negative effects caused by the wood release are controlled to allow allies immunity to them. Applicable only to medical class ninja.
โ€ข Nature's Envoy | Sage Mode outside of the user's clans sage mode have their Nature chakra maximum increase by 100. They can also maintain sage mode for 2 post longer.
โ€ข Wild Magic | Ninjutsu class ninja are able to reverse the elemental superiority / weakness of their earth and water elements. This allows water ninjutsu to be superior to earth and weak to fire, as well as earth to be strong to lightning and weak to water. This feature can be activated passively, but requires an offensive action to revert elemental weaknesses to normal. Finally, the user has the choice of making either one or both of their elements activate this reverse property.
โ€ข Reduce fuuinjutsu resource costs by [1] rank.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Master of Oneself | While in the Clan's unique sage mode, the user is able to utilize one additional activation for offensive, defensive, or supportive purposes. In addition, the user's chakra and stamina pools are increased by 100 upon creation, not requiring sage mode activation.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Diversity is Key | The Senju can choose any two of the following: 10 Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, One Tai, One Buki Style. In addition, the two chosen field receiving the additional slots, (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Bukijutsu, and Taijutsu) also receives overwhelming properties while in the clan's unique sage mode. Additional benefits apply per the description of the clan's sage mode. [Chosen: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Efficient Summoner | Reduce fuuinjutsu resource costs by [1] rank.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:27 pm
User ImageUser Imagercvolvcrocelot
User Image
    Utaba's walk through the village had been pretty uneventful as of late. They were good for when too much was on her mind, which seemed to be an awful lot lately. It was supposed to be relaxing and meant to clear her mind, but Utaba had found that it just seemed to cause her to worry about Airen even more. Today, her journey took her over towards the gates of the village, where she had tended to keep when in case she was needed to be called in or avoiding the many other genin of the village to poke fun at the fact she was probably old enough to be a Jonin despite her ranking. There was a bench that was nearby she had hoped to take a little rest at before then coming across a boy who was sprawled out across them. Once close enough, Utaba would hover over the seat. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" she pondered. "I was just looking for a place to rest for a bit."

โ– แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ : tani gates
          โ– แดกษชแด›สœ : sasaki
          โ– ooc : ---
rcvolvcrocelot

DarkMockingbird

Novasse

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:19 pm
User Image
|Earth|Water|Wood

Sasaki had gotten comfortable on the bench, basking in the sunlight like a housecat without a care in the world. He'd closed his eyes briefly, considering simply taking on nap right there to kill some time. Just a moment later, the warmth of the sun faded slightly on one of his cheeks as shadow fell across it. The boy sat up immediately and turned his face toward the shadow he'd felt, making eye contact with a blonde woman slightly taller than him. She asked politely if she could sit with him, which didn't bother him a bit. "Oh, not at all! Sorry!" The scholar sat up a bit more and scooched his way to one end of the bench. "My bad, it's been pretty slow around here today, so I figured I'd take advantage while I could, ya know?" He smiled at the newcomer before remembering his (few and limited) manners. "Oh... My name's Sasaki, by the way. Nice to meet you." The boy's voice was quiet, but cheerful and pleasant, clearly not wanting to be mistaken for being grumpy or antisocial.

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Masters of Life | The user's attunement to nature and life chakra allows them to use iryojutsu through their wood release techniques by contacting the target. Additionally, all negative effects caused by the wood release are controlled to allow allies immunity to them. Applicable only to medical class ninja.
โ€ข Nature's Envoy | Sage Mode outside of the user's clans sage mode have their Nature chakra maximum increase by 100. They can also maintain sage mode for 2 post longer.
โ€ข Wild Magic | Ninjutsu class ninja are able to reverse the elemental superiority / weakness of their earth and water elements. This allows water ninjutsu to be superior to earth and weak to fire, as well as earth to be strong to lightning and weak to water. This feature can be activated passively, but requires an offensive action to revert elemental weaknesses to normal. Finally, the user has the choice of making either one or both of their elements activate this reverse property.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Master of Oneself | While in the Clan's unique sage mode, the user is able to utilize one additional activation for offensive, defensive, or supportive purposes. In addition, the user's chakra and stamina pools are increased by 100 upon creation, not requiring sage mode activation.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Diversity is Key | The Senju can choose any two of the following: 10 Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, One Tai, One Buki Style. In addition, the two chosen field receiving the additional slots, (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Bukijutsu, and Taijutsu) also receives overwhelming properties while in the clan's unique sage mode. Additional benefits apply per the description of the clan's sage mode. [Chosen: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu]

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:41 pm
User Image
    Utaba gave a soft smile as the boy would move so she could take a rest from her little walk. He sat up and the woman would journey over towards the spot, her feets clacking behind her. As her body would soon sit on the bench, she'd let out an exhale while adjusting her glasses. "Thank you." her gaze went towards the surrounding forest area around them while she'd lean back into the back and close her eyes. The boy introduced himself as Saski while one eye opened closest to him as she would stretch her arms for a bit. He'd likely be able to make out that genin headband wrapped around her waist fairly well, or that she was possibly old enough to be his mother, perhaps slightly younger. "Sasaki, a cute name." she smirked. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Utaba. One of the new Genin around the village. This is usually my first stop along the walks I take after my rounds."

She'd turn back to the nature that surrounded the two of them while crossing her legs, her heeled footwear hanging in the air while she'd enjoy the moment the two of them settled in. "It's nice to see what's out of the village all the time. Especially if you've been inside all day like me. I'd go exploring if the ninja rules weren't so strict." Utaba would mull about while eyeing the boy next to her. "Oh, sorry for rambling. I do tend to do that sometimes. Are you enjoying being a Genin?"

rcvolvcrocelot

DarkMockingbird

Novasse

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:30 pm
Hatsuko and Matsuko Ogaru [] Genin [] D-Rank
=Bloodline - Bukijutsu = Oni Clan - Cursed Twins=
[[Stamina: 700]] == [[Chakra: 400] == [[Corrupt Nature Chakra: 500]] == [[Saketon: 400]]

User Image It had been some time since the Ogaru Sisters, Matsuko and Hatsuko, had struck out on their own and then joined up with the Village of Tanigakure. The peaceful Village was relatively undisturbed by the troubles of the outside world, at least for the moment. It was a perfect time to relax and take their duties at the gate slowly. Nobody had really bothered them in a while, and for the pair of conjoined twin kunoichi, that was just fine. It wasn't until recently that they had ever known what true peace felt like.

The twins took shifts, one would sleep while the other was awake, switching who was in control of the body this way. There were times, though, when both would be awake and a conversation would be had. Hatsuko happened to be the one in control at this point, but she had been thinking about their time before coming to Tanigakure. The time spent traveling and belonging to nobody, and nobody wanting them in return. It was a feeling of sadness, and a pain that scarred pair of them. However, it was something that more afflicted the more mild mannered of the twins. She simply folded their arms, the four limbs under her chest, as the oni mutant considered the events that had lead up until now.

"You shouldn't think too hard on the past, sis. You're giving me nightmares.", Matsuko grumbled as she stirred from her sleep. The two shared a body, and so it was safe to assume that one's anxiety affected the other. "Ain't nothin' to worry about now. Well, except for the whispers. Kinda strong in this Village.", she remarked with a hint of reassurance in her voice before letting out a loud yawn. Matsuko was reaching the end of her shift of sleep anyway, so she did not seem too bothered by being woken. She was more concerned for her twin's wellbeing, mental or otherwise.

Hatsuko sighed and shrugged her shoulders as the oni sister looked over them to the back of her sister's head, which then turned to make eye contact with her. "I guess you're right, sis. Didn't mean to wake you up. Sometimes it's just hard to let go, ya know? I wanna travel back to the mountains and beat everyone who ever did us wrong into a pulp.", Hatsuko said with a bit of anger at the very kin that had shunned and mistreated them. It was not like her to be the one to immediately want revenge or to lash out. However, if the events of their past were to be detailed, then it would not be hard to understand the rage and anger that dwelled beneath the surface of the psyche of the more collected of the two Ogaru Sisters.

Matsuko thought about what her sister had said for a moment. She, too, felt like those bastards in their old home were definitely deserving of a thrashing. Treated like a monster all her growing up, mistreated, abused, and cast out... it would be enough to drive most over the edge. "Yeah, I get that, but when we got these headbands and joined this Village... That ain't us anymore. Remember? We're finally home. Nothin to worry about, except our job...which is kickin' a** and ejectin' folks who would cause our home trouble.", she remarked with a toothy grin. "Say...You wanna sleep now? I can take over early.", the twin offered in a rare show of selflessness. Matsuko was notorious for oversleeping their schedule as it was.

Hatsuko sighed softly as she calmed down at the affirmation of her twin. Her sister was right, and the two had a new home. They couldn't just go causing trouble and beating everyone who ever wronged them on a whim anymore. "Yeah, I guess. But if I wake up and we're in bed with another one of your flings, I'm gonna kick your a**.", she remarked. It had happened on a few occasions, and Hatsu was not the type to enjoy spontaneous relations, unlike her sister. "Shut up, it's your a** too.", Matsuko remarked, fuming as she took a flask of sake from her hip, while the two shifted their cells and switched positions so that Matsuko was now in control of the body and Hatsuko could hang out, literally off the back, and sleep.

The entire time, the twin Genin guards had really paid no mind to the other two at the gates. They'd been causing no trouble as far as they could tell. Though they had not gone unnoticed. Their presence was part of what had kept the two from arguing further or splitting forms and beating each other up in a sibling feud. They were Oni after-all, at least in part, and competition among siblings was still in their nature. Matsuko just simply took another swig of her strong Oni brew that the two produced and sighed as she kicked back in a chair. "Bo-ring... Wish somebody would do something already. Feckin' woke up early for this...", she grumbled.

Quote:
[Guarding the Gate: C-Rank Shinobi Mission]

Novasse

DarkMockingbird

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:51 pm
User Image
โ˜ฟ ๐™Ž๐’•๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐˜พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’• โœฅ 2070 x โ™ corrupt chakra โœฅ 500
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ™ƒ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’“๐’‚ ๐˜พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’• โœฅ 1910 x โ™„ Celestial Chakra โœฅ 1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having been away for a few months traveling from one market to another she had finally found a few interesting scrolls from a few centuries ago, getting these three alone costed her quite a pretty penny and for good reason to. Remembering back that whole auction with that ant man, the whole heart breaking ship trip. โ€œโ€ฆโ€ That truly was so thing sheโ€™d never forget for the rest of her life, it truly took a piece of her.

All she could do was try and move on and hopefully throwing herself back into her research would help. Sighing as she was near the forests opening, a trail she hadnโ€™t walked in awhile so she took her time walking through the trail. โ€œ Hard to believe i actually joined a village eheheโ€ฆhmmm what do you meanโ€ฆ.&$*($$$ยฅยฃโ‚ฌ???โ€ฆl donโ€™t..wanna talk about it right nowโ€ฆ.$#@โ€ฆ Right letโ€™s just focus on reporting back to the boss..,โ€ the tall woman dressed in in a dark blue scaled jacket itโ€™s fur from a lion, her pants looked dark green with many pockets, long black braided hair reached past her waist almost touching the ground, close inspection of her pale face would show stitch work all over her body, sunken in eyes almost completely black aside from a dull golden glow from her pupils.but the most eye catching item was the two massive blades casually strapped to her waist and back.

Several hours after entering tanis forest she eventually made it to the village, Strangeโ€ฆher mind knew this place was just another pit stop in the grand scheme of her lifeโ€ฆbut a odd feeling started to well up. Perhaps it was her recent loseโ€ฆshe felt a strong sense of relief finally coming backโ€ฆ hard to even describe the large woman seemed to just stand at the entrance of the gate blankly staring unable to find the nerve to continue..l why I donโ€™t get it she thought as her gaze eventually broke away from the gate and down to the ground. Gritting her teeth the pressure she let seep out was ominous but unintentional. Her state of mind left her completely unaware of the guard which was a new addition from her last visit.
x
โ™† ๐‘ฌ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’‘๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’”๐’• โœฅ โ™„ ๐™Ž๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’” ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• โœฅ ยฐยฐยฐ
โ€œjake23482โ€

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:07 pm
User Image
|Earth|Water|Wood

The younger man watched as his new companion took a seat next to him and relaxed. He spotted her Tani headband near he waist as she leaned back slightly. His first assumption was that she was likely an instructor or some kind of science field, based on her clothing. She introduced herself as a new genin, which not only eliminated his first guess but surprised him slightly. "Oh, you're a new genin? I don't think I've met anyone that's become a shinobi as an adult. That's kind of cool!" Her mention of working inside all day made him more confident in his second guess than ever. As she apologized for 'rambling' Sasaki smiled again. "No no no, you're fine! I'm happy to listen! Especially if you've been cooped up all day. Now engaged with the conversation, he adjusted his posture a bit to face Utaba slightly. "Oh, I like it well enough I guess. I've spent most of my time since I graduated just studying, so not much has changed yet I suppose. What do you do for your job? If you don't mind me asking."

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:36 pm
User Image
    Utaba winced. New. That word stung worse than it should have, especially considering how the boy seemed to not be harassing her with it just yet. "In a way, I guess." she'd nod her head, taking off her glasses and cleaning them with the under half of her shirt. He inquired about her job as she'd have to clarify what she meant. It wasn't a big deal, especially compared to some of her classmates and such. Children, even the big ones like her companion here, just needed a bit of correcting at times. "Well, before I joined to ninja of the village, I was a bank teller. Putting ryo away and the like. Now I'm just one of the many making rounds here, after the usual academy round up on the like. Turns out this ninja stuff is a bit more difficult than I would have thought. Even moreso in heels." Utaba joked. She assumed that some boys and men might be able to get the joke. How those kunoichi of legend were able to get around without breaking their ankles every time they left the ground was a mystery.

"What about you, Sasaki?" the woman inquired. "Any jobs or anything interesting that you do? I can't imagine listening to a woman twice your age talk about the wonders of annuity and retirement plans can be of any interest."

rcvolvcrocelot

DarkMockingbird

Novasse

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:37 pm
[[Stamina: 700]] == [[Chakra: 400] == [[Corrupt Nature Chakra: 500]] == [[Saketon: 400]]

User Image Matsuko was doing her duty, watching the gate for those coming and going before Clem tried just walking on through. With no visible Tanigakure headband, the Oni twin decided she'd halt the ominous woman. She looked intimidating enough, but to a walking freak-show that some people regarded the twins as, Clem was almost normal. "Yo, what's yer business outsider? Gotta check in and stuff before ya just go waltzin' about. No matter how welcoming the Village might be.", Matsuko stated before thumbing to her headband on her one of four arms. The Ogaru sister then pulled a clip-board up with her other two hands and prepared to take down Clem's information and reason for visit.

Oni Clan people had been excellent gate guards, and this type of work just seemed to be in the twin's DNA, not to mention a lot of other things, including a curse handed down by a certain goddess through their ancestors. The twins were also there longer and more often than others, allowing for a more prominent presence and requiring less shift changes. With all of these qualifications and their recent graduate status as full fledged members of Tanigakure, it was easy to see why the dark aura'd woman might have almost passed them by.

Quote:

Overlord Diaus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:27 am
User Image
โ˜ฟ ๐™Ž๐’•๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐˜พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’• โœฅ 2070 x โ™ corrupt chakra โœฅ 500
โ™ƒ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’“๐’‚ ๐˜พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’• โœฅ 1910 x โ™„ Celestial Chakra โœฅ 1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

snapping out of her own trance only after the four armed lass approached her and spoke up, glancing over at the source of the voice Clem couldnโ€™t help but tilt her head in confusion. This was new last time it was a short tamer trying to give her the business and that ended up with Clem having to fight the kage in one of the most annoying conflicts she ever had to deal with. Growling abit at the idea of repeating that nonsense definitely made Clem less inclined to try and start something with the kids around here despite her urge to crush something to help stop whatever this heavy feeling in her chest was. So despite better judgment She took a deep breath before speaking.โ€ Uuuh right thenโ€ฆFirst my dear Iโ€™m not an outsider well technically I guess Iโ€™m a resident here though I think I do need a homeโ€ฆor did I pick one out ahahah ehhh whatever second welcoming? I have to disagree and I still got the broken neck to prove itโ€ฆ โ€œ She would stop talking catching her self before sheโ€™d go off on a tangent again seeing as that was probably not the best idea.

โ€œ Ehhh Sorryโ€ฆitโ€™s been long trip if that boards got names on in Iโ€™m Clementia Anna Fortressa Kaguya donโ€™t reallly got any proof of residency yet but uhhh just ask that brat with the overgrown hamster or uhh oh right I the chick who runs the morgue she should know me after all sheโ€™s married to that thin relative of mineโ€ฆhold I think they gave me something. โ€œ digging in her pockets pulling out things like screws, rocks, shiny glass shards, a few bloody rags. Nope if she did have any documents they probably got blown up during that whole thing back in the land of teaโ€ Uh how bout I just pay yah something to like not make this a thing hmmm? โ€œ it was a stretch to think it would work considering the last one she met could barely speak the common tongue, well thanks to that she managed to pick up on the strange langue those creatures spoke.

x
โ™† ๐‘ฌ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’‘๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’”๐’• โœฅ โ™„ ๐™Ž๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’” ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• โœฅ ยฐยฐยฐ
โ€œjake23482โ€

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:51 am

User Image Matsuko sighed and shook her head at the offer of payment. The Oni female was not one to accept bribes and whatnot, plus the issue was just as simple as signing in and agreeing not to cause trouble. She did not see this as something needing such underworld-like tactics. "Yeah, look, just sign in here, Miss Too-Long-of-a-Name for me to care to memorize so I can get back to drinking and wasting the day, while my sister sleeps.", she said while extending the clipboard with a pen to Clem, while her free hand of one of her four thumbed to the snoozing extra head of Hatsuko hanging off the back of her body. She was not hostile, but more carefree and obviously a little under the influence by the smell of sake' coming from near-by, likely the potent Oni brews that would knock most individuals with lesser fortitude on their a**.

It must have become apparent to Clem during that display that she was dealing with two individuals and not just one at this point. Conjoined twins, but perhaps she had never encountered a pair of those with their bloodline as they could just as easily be two people if they wanted to be. The job at the gates seemed to be their way of being useful to the Village, and it was obvious that the pair were not there to cause trouble. Matsuko just hoped this was the same with Clem as she really just wanted to relax and take an easy pay-check.

Quote:

Overlord Diaus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:19 am
User Image

โ€ Huhโ€ฆI see so no tax fee nice hahaha.โ€ Well Clem never did say explicitly that it was a bride and now she can deny it legally she thought as Clem took the clip board from the sisters. A quick glance at the namesโ€ฆhmm I really need to remember some of these. Scratching her head with the back of the pen a moment thinking back, she could figure the reason they decided to start doing this. Though that did cause her to remember that rainbow wearing uchiha who got away. โ€œ righto no worries learned my lesson the last time when the kage decided to tsunami me into a few trees hahaha good times good times. โ€œ signing her name Clem would hand over the clip board and pen. As the girl figured Clem did put two and two together, though she never met anyone with this ability she had read about similar abilities much like her recent implant.

โ€œ oh come now dear itโ€™s that long but you Clem for shortโ€ฆoh now that I think about it I did your names ?โ€ Not acting like her self seemed to just cause Clem to feel like she should atleast try making nice with what she assumed was a new recruit for tani, and thatโ€™s when that distinctive smell finally registered to her senses. Was rare to find a fellow day drinker. That gave her an idea, their wasnโ€™t much point in rushing her report to the kage and to be honest with herself she might not even be around the office right now. โ€œ Hmm must be a slow dayโ€ฆsay I happened to catch me a bottle of some good aged bourbon what say about sharing a few glasses Iโ€™m not really in no rush to report back and eheh a way to apologize for the awkward greeting like said itโ€™s been a long trip back โ€œ The agitated tone and aura seemed to be replaced with a somewhat lighter tone and a toothy smile showing off the a row of razor sharp teeth. Had the Oni sister agreed Clem would of pulled out a small scroll letting it open and some a crystal glass bottle filled with a liquid so dark even a hyuga would have a hard time seeing through it allegedly. As well as a pair of glasses. She happened across this bottle a long time ago near the old destroyed prison that was near a rouge hangout.

x
โ€œjake23482โ€

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Etherious Virgil

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:28 am
User Image

Gotetsu wandered around Tanigakure, his signature suit-and-tie look unchanged despite his lack of official business today. Perhaps he would make a visit to the Tanikage's office and see if there was anything that he could cure his boredom with. Rather than focus on the more physically intensive missions, he had a proclivity for the more administrative tasks. Those tended to be underappreciated, but were devised to keep the day-to-day life running smoothly from as many fronts as possible. All of his reports had been finalized and submitted, and it would be at least a few days before any of his regular duties needed tended to. That said, he had not been explicitly assigned those duties. They were more recreational than anything, tasks he took upon himself at his own discretion. So far, lady Tanikage had not voiced any disapproval for his less than active choice of activities. Today, while he had nothing on his roster to complete, was a day to just enjoy the quiet.  
โ—„ ่ฐทโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games