Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่ฐทโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส
่ฐท || Tanigakure [The Village Hidden in the Valley] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:18 pm
User Image
โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Sasaki Togeru โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
|Earth|Water|Wood

The woman explained her previous job and her current obligations as a shinobi to Sasaki and he listened intently. He smiled politely at her joke, but wasn't sure he really understood. She asked about his work, which made him blush slightly in embarrassment. "Well, I don't really have any real specific job. I make most of my money from low rank missions. Sometimes I assist at the hospital, but I can't do much beyond triaging and first aid. While he'd been considering a career in the medical field, the young man was still rather absorbed in his other studies as. "I try to leave as much of my time free as possible, so I can study when and where I want. It's sort of dorky but it's what I like, and it's productive I guess, so I don't feel bad about spending so much time on it, you know?" Sasaki found himself starting to ramp into a defensive rant, and decided to quit while he was ahead. "How about you? What kind of hobbies do you have, Utaba?"

โƒ D-Rank ||Scholar-Medical || Genin โƒ
Chakra: 500/500 || Stamina: 300/300

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โƒShinobi Missions Completeโƒ
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: ไธก0
XP: 0
Passive XP: 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Masters of Life | The user's attunement to nature and life chakra allows them to use iryojutsu through their wood release techniques by contacting the target. Additionally, all negative effects caused by the wood release are controlled to allow allies immunity to them. Applicable only to medical class ninja.
โ€ข Nature's Envoy | Sage Mode outside of the user's clans sage mode have their Nature chakra maximum increase by 100. They can also maintain sage mode for 2 post longer.
โ€ข Wild Magic | Ninjutsu class ninja are able to reverse the elemental superiority / weakness of their earth and water elements. This allows water ninjutsu to be superior to earth and weak to fire, as well as earth to be strong to lightning and weak to water. This feature can be activated passively, but requires an offensive action to revert elemental weaknesses to normal. Finally, the user has the choice of making either one or both of their elements activate this reverse property.
โ€ข Reduce fuuinjutsu resource costs by [1] rank.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Master of Oneself | While in the Clan's unique sage mode, the user is able to utilize one additional activation for offensive, defensive, or supportive purposes. In addition, the user's chakra and stamina pools are increased by 100 upon creation, not requiring sage mode activation.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Diversity is Key | The Senju can choose any two of the following: 10 Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, One Tai, One Buki Style. In addition, the two chosen field receiving the additional slots, (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Bukijutsu, and Taijutsu) also receives overwhelming properties while in the clan's unique sage mode. Additional benefits apply per the description of the clan's sage mode. [Chosen: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Efficient Summoner | Reduce fuuinjutsu resource costs by [1] rank.

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:54 pm
Hatsuko and Matsuko Ogaru [] Genin [] D-Rank
=Bloodline - Bukijutsu = Oni Clan - Cursed Twins=
[[Stamina: 700]] == [[Chakra: 400] == [[Corrupt Nature Chakra: 500]] == [[Saketon: 400]]

User Image 'Clem...Clem..', Matsuko thought to herself for a moment. She thought she had heard of somebody by that name before, however she decided to shrug it off as it mattered little. The person identifying as such was right before her and offering to engage in her favorite pass-time, Drinking. Well, drinking was her favorite next to fighting. So, she plopped back into her chair and motioned to the other empty chair next to her at the guard post. "Join me then, eh? I ain't leaving our post."

As Matsuko poured another round of sake' in the three cups before her on the desk, she looked over to Clem and thumbed to herself, "I'm Matsuko, and the freeloader taking a nap off my back is my twin sister, Hatsuko." It was normal for the two to pick on each other and call each other names. "Kick...your...a**...", Hatsuko mumbled in her sleep. They were telepathic with one another, so it was likely that Matsuko's thoughts had tickled Hatsuko's subconscious. It was not an honest display of the unity the two shared beneath the surface. It was one of the key traits that made the Ogaru Sisters so deadly. It was never a one-on-one fight. "So, Clem, claimed you knew a few people here, huh? You some sort of big shot?", she asked curiously. Matsuko was not trying to be insulting, but of the two sisters she was the most straightforward and lacking in bedside manner.

Quote:
[Guarding the Gate: C-Rank Shinobi Mission]

Overlord Diaus

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:55 am
User Image
โ˜ฟ ๐™Ž๐’•๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐˜พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’• โœฅ 2070 x โ™ corrupt chakra โœฅ 500
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ™ƒ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’“๐’‚ ๐˜พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’• โœฅ 1910 x โ™„ Celestial Chakra โœฅ 1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

โ€œ Wouldnโ€™t dream of it ahah.โ€ As expected seemed her offer was accepted by the two well atleast one of them, besides she was curious if they had four kidneys would they be able to actually get drunk. Ever since she installed her threads and new organs Clem found that it was harder to even get a buzz of her usual cheap liquor. So not needing to be told twice Clem walked over to the empty chair placing the bourbon bottle on the tables along with what looked like a bottle what looked like and definitely smelled like sake.

โ€œ Ehehe I see I see well you two seem close eheheโ€ฆโ€ How ever they functioned it did atleast seem that the sister on the back wasnโ€™t just a lump, hearing her mumble something about kicking a**. Her eyebrow would raise abit as Clem placed the glass cups on the table proceeding to finally pop open the bottle.โ€ hmmm oh right almost forgot. โ€œ folding up one of her sleeves revealing one of many tattooed seals made for storing objects, with a quick flick of the wrist she made a thin slice across the tattoo causing a small puff of smoke to spread summoning what looked like a small box filled with rounded ice โ€œ Hmm? Ahahah oh no no no Iโ€™m nothing all that special here I just happened to get to know a few people after the whole samurai incident all really did after was help with clean up.โ€ Placing a single cube in each cup shed then pour the liquid into both cups before going on โ€œ the gal who runs the morgue wanted the corpses and I wanted what was on the inside so we got to know each other a little.โ€ It may of sounded odd but useable organs that could be salvaged and stored sold rather well at oasisโ€™s hospital a long trip but after they helped her out way back she didnโ€™t mind helping out every now and again. โ€œ Well Matsuko Iโ€™m curious weโ€™re you recruited to this village to? Or perhaps yer a new genin from the academy?โ€

x
โ™† ๐‘ฌ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’‘๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’”๐’• โœฅ โ™„ ๐™Ž๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’” ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• โœฅ ยฐยฐยฐ
jake23482

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Imagercvolvcrocelot
User Image
    Utaba smirked at the boy beside her. The classic tale of youth, Having no guidance and no direction but doing their best to make due. But she'd furrow her brows together as she'd think about that question to her. "Er, hobbies?" Utaba mimicked. "I...I'm not sure to be honest. I'm a bit of a workaholic. Ever since I started this ninja thing, I don't try and have any down time away from my son. But I do like cooking...Does that count?" Utaba asked in an unsure manner, crossing her arms together. "How do hobbies work? Do you have to spend a required amount of time doing them?"

โ– แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ : tani gates
          โ– แดกษชแด›สœ : sasaki
          โ– ooc : ---
rcvolvcrocelot

DarkMockingbird

Novasse

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:29 pm
User Image
|Earth|Water|Wood

Sasaki smiled at Utaba's puzzlement about hobbies. "Ahhh, yeah. I imagine it's hard to find time for things like that when you've got a family. But yeah, plenty of people have cooking as a hobby. I think that as long as you enjoy the time and effort spent doing it, it's something you do regularly, you could say it's a hobby. The woman clearly wasn't exaggerating about being a workaholic. Some commotion between a few people near the gate stole his attention away briefly. Thankfully it was a distraction the boy needed from the conversation. The sun was starting to get lower which meant he was expected home for dinner soon. The teen spoke again as he began standing from the bench. "It's been nice speaking with you, but I've got to run. Dad will not be happy if I'm late for dinner again. It was nice to meet you, Utaba!"

Chakra: 500/500 || Stamina: 300/300

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Masters of Life | The user's attunement to nature and life chakra allows them to use iryojutsu through their wood release techniques by contacting the target. Additionally, all negative effects caused by the wood release are controlled to allow allies immunity to them. Applicable only to medical class ninja.
โ€ข Nature's Envoy | Sage Mode outside of the user's clans sage mode have their Nature chakra maximum increase by 100. They can also maintain sage mode for 2 post longer.
โ€ข Wild Magic | Ninjutsu class ninja are able to reverse the elemental superiority / weakness of their earth and water elements. This allows water ninjutsu to be superior to earth and weak to fire, as well as earth to be strong to lightning and weak to water. This feature can be activated passively, but requires an offensive action to revert elemental weaknesses to normal. Finally, the user has the choice of making either one or both of their elements activate this reverse property.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Master of Oneself | While in the Clan's unique sage mode, the user is able to utilize one additional activation for offensive, defensive, or supportive purposes. In addition, the user's chakra and stamina pools are increased by 100 upon creation, not requiring sage mode activation.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Diversity is Key | The Senju can choose any two of the following: 10 Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, One Tai, One Buki Style. In addition, the two chosen field receiving the additional slots, (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Bukijutsu, and Taijutsu) also receives overwhelming properties while in the clan's unique sage mode. Additional benefits apply per the description of the clan's sage mode. [Chosen: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu]

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:31 pm
User Image
|Earth|Water|Wood

Utaba had asked if Sasaki had known where they were headed, but instead of giving a real response, he simply smiled and beckoned to the group before starting to move. As he walked he took out the scroll the Kage had given him and read over it once again. "Uhhh...... Yes! Yeah, it lists her address down here. It shouldn't take us too long to get there." While he stepped through and around people, he kept an ear and eye out for the signs of a distressed or rampaging house cat. Nothing in particular stood out to him, but he kept focused until they'd neared the home they'd set out for.

"Alright, we're about there. I'll see if Miss Hiroko is home, and see what she might be able to tell us if she is. I think all of us crowding around her door might stress her out a bit though, so maybe one person should come with me, and the others talk to the neighbors? Up to you guys though." Sasaki took a moment to let the group discuss and come to an agreement before nodding and stepping away. He approached the front door of the address they'd been given, knocked politely twice, then waited for a response, looking around at his team mates in the meantime.

Chakra: 500 /500 || Stamina: 300 /300

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

KibitzRajas

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

oG Ace

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:37 am
User Image

โ˜ฝโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–… โ˜พ

Tynidas Everwalker
Medical/Medical

For saving me from all they've have taken, letting my armor fall again, giving me the strength to face them, feeling it taking over.

As they departure onto their mission, Tynidas thinks about the potential ways of tackling the objective. Even more so about the house cat, the imagery of trying to catch a animal that is quick and very flexible. The world of Sonar is always in his sight, it may not give him a clear distinct image but it gives him a fine outline of his target when within his sonar range. Though they will soon arrive at Miss Hiroko's place and hears Sasaki mention about not crowding her. Very true, Tynidas would find it not kind to crowd up on a women and proceed with questions while in their bubble space.

"What do you wish to do Utaba? Leaving Sasaki to Miss Hiroko seems to be a splendid idea." He wondered as he would tap his foot, to trigger the sonar so he would be looking at Utaba with kind eyes. He may look scary but he can be kind as he can be but most time he restrains it for business reasons. It allows him to calmly with focus take care of a mission.

There can be no better way of knowing, in a world beyond controlling, are you gonna deny the savior in front of your eyes? Stare into the night, power beyond containing, are you gonna remain a slave for the rest of your life? Give into the night.

Chakra Pool: 400
                                    Stamina Pool: 200
                                    Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Novasse

DarkMockingbird

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:27 pm
User Image
    Utaba walked along with the cat hunting assigned of the group as Sasaki would lead the way. Everyone seemed to be on board the mission so far, with their little crimson haired protagonist taking up charge as the leader so far. The blonde ninja peeked forward to see the address and information of the cat's owner. She'd shift on her right leg, pausing to pace around the front of the group while looking towards the younger boy at his suggestion. "That's about as good as an idea as we've got. I'll head west of the woman's house while you got for the east, Tynidas." The mother said while walking off, adjusting her glasses while turning around to catch the other two sending off. "Meet here in a bit and we'll go over information. If you do see the cat, try to let the rest of us know." On that note, Utaba would walk off down to the other nieghbors. She'd approach door after door while clearing her throat before the door was opened. After which, she'd speak, "Sorry to bother you, but we're searching for a lost cat. With these descriptions. Have you see them around?"

""

rcvolvcrocelot

DarkMockingbird

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:44 pm
The door that Sasaki knocked on opened nearly instantly at a blinding speed. It would even seem like it opened before the shinobi even knocked. The two remaining ninja were greeted by... nothing. At eye level, and a good distance down, from Sasaki there was nothing. It would take a very pointed look downward for him to see an old woman. "Whadaya want?!" She snapped as a greeting. She knocked her pipe against the doorframe as she gave Sasaki and Tynidas a slow once over, her eyes narrowed with a sharp focus. "I'm waiting for some no good, Usagi shinobi. They're late trying to find my Mr. Whiskers and they only just showed up." Her tone and gaze both conveyed annoyance to the particularly passive sentence she gave Sasaki and Tynidas. "It's about time you got here. Did you find my cat?"

Utaba would walk over to somewhere else besides the house. It was a short distance, maybe a five minute walk, before she would come to a food stand. It was shaped like a ring, with a bar counter to sit at. "Howdy there, ma'am?" The food stand owner greeted as he turned his attention to the kunoichi. He'd wait patiently while the woman answered, wiping down a mug with a clean rag. "Ah you're looking for Ms. Hiriko's monster she calls a cat, eh?" He closed his eyes and scratched his chin thoughtfully. He put down the mug and leaned on the counter. "Yeah, good riddance for that beast. It terrorizes my shop, especially when we get a new food order twice a week. It's a menace, and I've been telling Hiriko to get rid of the damn thing." He would sigh at some persistence from Utaba. "Yeah, I've seen it lurking around the gates a lot lately. Makes me take the long way to the other end of the village just to get imported supplies."

DarkMockingbird

KibitzRajas

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:38 pm
User Image
|Earth|Water|Wood

"Wah...?! Oh...?" The sudden flinging open of the door startled the calm-natured boy, and the apparent absence of a person to do so confused him further. It took a second for him to actually glance down. "Oh. Oh! Sorry, ma'am! We have beeeeeen... Well, no, but we came to follow up on some information. I'm sure you can guess from how long it took us to arrive that somebody in this operation isn't pulling their weight. So I'd like to make sure it's not the same guy taking down information. I have here that..." Sasaki removed the mission scroll from his pocket and unrolled it, pretending to read it over again. "We're looking for a small-framed, gray and orange, short-hair tiger-striped female." The genin lowered the scroll and smiled at the woman, then feigned confusion before glancing at the scroll again. "That... doesn't seem right... I think we found our culprit. Could you give us another rundown, please? What your cat looks like, where it might be hanging around? Any special treats or anything it might respond well to?" He wasn't sure if she was buying his act, but he committed nonetheless, doing his best to deflect some of her frustration. Occasionally he glanced back to his partner to see how he was handling the situation. At least he didn't have to experience the visible shock of the tiny angry woman.

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

KibitzRajas

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:54 am
User Image

Tynidas Everwalker
Medical/Medical

For saving me from all they've have taken, letting my armor fall again, giving me the strength to face them, feeling it taking over.

"Miss Hiroko, don't be getting frustrated with the help that has arrived. We are here to help, getting upset will not do anything for the mission. Now as my partner here has mentioned, we may need another run down, its to ensure not just the details to the letter of the mission is correct but also, fresh information in our minds can lead to accuracy of finding your cat. Please do speak these details nice and clearly, and without the frustrated tone." Tynidas got down to business, Sasaki did his best to stay calm but due to how upset this old lady is, its no wonder why he kinda dropped the ball a little. Of course his sternness is a guide for him, as it helps stay calm despite the lady's tone. He is like a stone wall, emotions of another he doesn't allow cloud up what must be done regardless how they feel about him as a person.

He would look towards Sasaki's way after he taps his foot and expressed in his blind eyes without words "Stay steady my friend, we have a mission to do." He wasn't criticizing Sasaki but encouraging him to stand firm for any mission as some missions like the way he flickered for a moment under pressure could lead to hesitation and hesitation could mean death. Some kind of lesson Tynidas will teach to every person in the group.

There can be no better way of knowing, in a world beyond controlling, are you gonna deny the savior in front of your eyes? Stare into the night, power beyond containing, are you gonna remain a slave for the rest of your life? Give into the night.

Effect Active:

Class Passives:
                                    First Class: Medical
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ {Combat Medic} โ†’ {Shinobi of this discipline gain the ability to pay for their simple taijutsu as complex. This does not alter its strength in collisions in any way from a standard simple technique. The user's body is more attuned to adrenaline, which allows them to receive a benefit from their techniques which use them every other post versus every three post. In addition, the user gains a 1 point increase in a chosen stat per body rank but must utilize all increases in the same stat. The user's body is treated with the durability of medium armor without any drawbacks. The shinobi gains three tai slots, one at D rank, one at C rank, and then one at A-ranked. Finally, the user is able to augment their Genesis Rebirth Technique. Not only does this discipline allow the user to utilize the technique twice, but each time the user is restored of 250 chakra. The user also deals with trauma they receive at one rank less than other ninja.}
                                    Second Class: Medical
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ {Harsh Elementalist} โ†’ {The user starts with an additional element at D rank. In addition, at C rank and A rank, the user receives an additional element each. Ninjutsu class slots are mirrored per element, including maruton. The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this. Additionally, the user can choose [1] elemental status effect upon the character's creation that will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact.}
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Cross Class or Specialization: โ†’ Medical โ€“ Medical: If this class is chosen as the first class and second class then you may choose two disciplines from this class. Additional medical technique slots can be converted to and from Ninjutsu/Genjutsu slots. You may convert 10 Ninjutsu/Genjutsu slots to 1 Taijutsu/Bukijutsu slot. Additionally, Medical jutsu cast by shinobi of this discipline are cheaper in cost as determined by the users body rank. Medical techniques cost 5 less per rank of the technique. Able to choose one ninjutsu or taijutsu discipline instead of picking both disciplines from medical class.

PAs:
                                    โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Bloodline Attributes:
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Novasse

DarkMockingbird

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:02 pm
User Image
    Utaba had been expecting somebody of a more permanent residency within the district, but this lead was as good as any she would get that was nearby. The food stall owner would raise some suspicion with the woman, arching an eyebrow at hearing him discuss about the cat that they were trying to hunt for. "A monster, huh? Why would a food stall owner have trouble with a house cat?" she asked curiously. "Can't you just toss it back out on the street?" He did manage to give her some semblance of the whereabouts of the beast in general. Utaba pursed her lips, bringing her hands to her head to gently tap on the bridge of her chin. "The gates make it easy to find at least, but what would I be up against if I were to try and capture that foul beast?"

rcvolvcrocelot

DarkMockingbird

KibitzRajas

gucci-shinigami

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:02 pm
"How dare you whippsnappers tell me to calm down!?" Miss Hiroko exclaimed back waving her cane at Tynidas in aggravation. It wasn't a danger, but his "customer service" manner didn't help the situation at all. "I wouldn't have to worry about my best friend if Usagi's shinobi were punctual! Sometimes I wonder why that blonde bimbo was elected Kage in the first place." She took a second to take a sigh so she could respond to Sasaki and Tynidas' requests. "Little Meow meow is a black cat, with gorgeous yellow eyes. I make sure she has a red ribbon on her neck, and be on the look out for a bell." The older woman took a few steps inside her house, to grab a small bag. Inside was a mixture of things the two shinobi wouldn't be able to fully recognize individually, but as a whole that they were supposed to be treats. "She likes this mix of snacks that I've made for her, so if you get close to her she'll smell them and come to you."

"You clearly don't know what you're talking about." The man responded gruffly. "Are you sure you guys are shinobi?" He went back to cleaning his counter, picking up dishes from customers. "What're you up against?" He repeated back to Utaba. "A simple housecat, clearly." He bit back before walking out of sight in the back.

DarkMockingbird

Novasse

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:07 am
User Image
|Earth|Water|Wood

When his partner spoke, Sasaki's mouth fell open slightly, and he turned his head to listen as Tynidas lectured the woman. Sasaki tended to get by on his social skills, especially for village matters, but today was apparently not going to be a day for that. He gathered himself and shook his head to himself slightly before the woman began her tirade again. As she went on, Sasaki took quick notes, finishing up as she returned with the treat bag. "Alright, ma'am! Now that we've got better information, I'm sure we'll be seeing you again soon! Cat in tow! Thanksbyyyyyyeeeee!" Sasaki took control of the treat bag and grabbed Tynidas' sleeve as he walked quickly up the road, away from the woman's door. Utaba wasn't far, speaking with a man just up the road. The support shinobi regrouped with her, hopefully with Tynidas still following along. "Hey! I got a good description for us, but she didn't seem to have any better idea of where the cat might be. Ole 'Doom and Gloom' here gave her the hardsell, but I think she would've been nicer if could've worked my charm." A goofy smile spread across his face as he said it, communicating the self-confident statement was largely a joke.

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

KibitzRajas

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:24 am
User Image

Tynidas Everwalker
Medical/Medical

"You couldn't do it to save your own hide but I respect how you wanted to handle it. Maybe if i found a way of doing so like you without dropping my self preservation about my emotions, i would follow your same way. However, the reason why i don't want to drop my self emotional preservation is like what i said before, you have to learn to be stern and straight to the point even if you have to give a "hard sell" like you put it. Its just that simple, nothing more, nothing less but overall, we have the details now, its just about seeking this cat out, bring the cat home to the lady and mission done. After that, we report back to the Kage, end of story, though i do want to say this, during any mission, keep in mind, no man gets left behind." He has no intentions of leaving anybody behind even when his desire to finish this mission with haste is in the front of his mind.

A squad works together with team work to complete a mission successfully and by successfully, no person dies on his watch specially when he is a Medical Shinobi. It's that simple, not complicated neither should someone think that working alone would be better. In some ways yes but in other ways, its important to build up team work and get a idea of everybody's abilities, its like playing chess. You want to know which piece can get the capture and job done well but even expect the unexpected, maybe it will apply to this mission.

Effect Active:

Class Passives:
                                    First Class: Medical
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ {Combat Medic} โ†’ {Shinobi of this discipline gain the ability to pay for their simple taijutsu as complex. This does not alter its strength in collisions in any way from a standard simple technique. The user's body is more attuned to adrenaline, which allows them to receive a benefit from their techniques which use them every other post versus every three post. In addition, the user gains a 1 point increase in a chosen stat per body rank but must utilize all increases in the same stat. The user's body is treated with the durability of medium armor without any drawbacks. The shinobi gains three tai slots, one at D rank, one at C rank, and then one at A-ranked. Finally, the user is able to augment their Genesis Rebirth Technique. Not only does this discipline allow the user to utilize the technique twice, but each time the user is restored of 250 chakra. The user also deals with trauma they receive at one rank less than other ninja.}
                                    Second Class: Medical
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ {Harsh Elementalist} โ†’ {The user starts with an additional element at D rank. In addition, at C rank and A rank, the user receives an additional element each. Ninjutsu class slots are mirrored per element, including maruton. The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this. Additionally, the user can choose [1] elemental status effect upon the character's creation that will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact.}
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Cross Class or Specialization: โ†’ Medical โ€“ Medical: If this class is chosen as the first class and second class then you may choose two disciplines from this class. Additional medical technique slots can be converted to and from Ninjutsu/Genjutsu slots. You may convert 10 Ninjutsu/Genjutsu slots to 1 Taijutsu/Bukijutsu slot. Additionally, Medical jutsu cast by shinobi of this discipline are cheaper in cost as determined by the users body rank. Medical techniques cost 5 less per rank of the technique. Able to choose one ninjutsu or taijutsu discipline instead of picking both disciplines from medical class.

PAs:
                                    โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Bloodline Attributes:
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Novasse

DarkMockingbird

gucci-shinigami

โ—„ ่ฐทโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games