Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่ฐทโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส
่ฐท || Tanikage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Binaural Beatings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:14 pm
Hatsumomo stopped and looked at Kiyoko, musingly mocking her by putting her hands behind her back as well " Well, I guess that I never really had a choice. " She smiled and relaxed in her normal gait, she never really thought about it. A fish doesn't think of why it's a fish only that it just is " Some people are just born to do this, there has to be someone to do... " She looked around her and looked back at Kiyoko " ... this. " She scratched her chin and looked at the ground, she was sure that she would be able to come up with a different reason but for her the answer was pretty clear. Hatsumomo always knew that she would be a shinobi and naturally that where her path took her.

" I lived the younger years of my life watching women like you and Usagi build something of your own. And one day I was like 'I can to do that' " Though she had seen some of the violence and destruction in the effort to guard Tani, Kiyoko was right; the world was full of peril... what the hell was Hatsumomo doing there. But in reality, someone that was born to be a shinobi was already living a life of consistent peril. The thought sent a wave of excitement and fear through her... so generalized anxiety.

" Also, aren't we living a life in peril? So why not make yourself tough to kill "

pyrategross

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:41 pm
User Image
Virulent Mist Assassin
Rank: Jonin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Bukijutsu | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: C ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Earth, Wind, Lightning

User ImageUser Image
โ€œBuild something of our own, huh?โ€ Kiyoko pondered Hatsumomoโ€™s answer quietly. While it was true that Usagi took the mantle of Tanikage rather quickly, and used it to help build the village up, was it true that theyโ€™d really made something for themselves here? It was definitely not at the forefront of their minds when they joined Usagi had seen a village torn and wanted to help, and Kiyoko had simply tried to support her. โ€œTo do the jobs no-one else can do? Thatโ€™s quite an answer if I may say so, Miss Hatsumomo.โ€ Kiyoko turned to the girl and looked at her sternly, yet not unkindly. โ€œYouโ€™ll find in our line of work that itโ€™s important to make yourself hard to kill for the sake of others. So you can protect the people you love, and so that they in turn can protect the people they love.โ€

As if on cue, an earth shaking explosion came from outside of the village. Smoke and debris rose into the sky from the direction of the Slumbering Weald, catching Kiyokoโ€™s attention. โ€œOh noโ€ฆโ€ She whispered. Already on the move, the woman molded some clay in her hands and threw it to the ground where it would form into a massive bird. โ€œCome on!โ€ She called to Hatsumomo as she jumped on to the bird. โ€œTime to put your strength to test!โ€

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 805/805
Stamina: 560/560
Strength: 0
Speed: 3
Reflex: 2
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Binaural Beatings

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Binaural Beatings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:03 am
Hatsumomo laughed and jumped on the massive bird that appeared, the explosion triggered a sense of danger within Hatsumomo. It was time to show Tani what she was really made of. As the bird took off into the sky, Hatsu placed her fists together and began to concentrate I'm going to make sure that I'm prepared. She started to channel as much Iron Sand as she could through the ground; the explosion was massive... you could never be too sure.

pyrategross

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:36 pm
Koharu Ichikaru [] Genin - Human Sage [] B-Rank
=Bloodline - Bloodline = Wood Release - Crystal Release=
[[Stamina: 1070]] === [[Chakra: 1445]] === [[Nature Chakra: 1600]]
User Image

Koharu Ichikaru walked with slow, graceful steps as she approached the building which housed the offices of her Village's leader. Using her skill in the Water Style and her own Bloodline, she blessed the path with pure water and shards of jade crystal. As a priestess and embodiment of nature itself, she simply did her duty as she felt called. The Goddess sought to instill her power into Koharu to build up this Village and make it a haven for her 'children'. It was now time to make evident her accomplishments, her power, and her purpose to her Leader.

As the young sage of Evergreen entered the office, she simply bowed her head and stepped inside as she awaited to be addressed as to why she had come there. Koharu was not intent on bragging or boasting, this was not how things were done in a lifestyle like hers. No, this was simply to state the facts and make those in power aware of the asset she was, and what she wanted to do to contribute to the fabric of the overall ecosystem of The Village Hidden in the Valley. "I wonder what the Tanikage is like? I don't believe we've ever met, but I suppose I should pray for a receptive heart and a kind spirit, hmm?", the priestess asked nobody in particular. She was not talking to herself, but more to the very essence of nature that flowed around her. The wind, the dirt, the wood, and the mineral components, it was all apart of the Village's very being.

Mission Name: Intermediate Blessings [Evergreen] [x1]
Mission Rank: C

pyrategross

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:10 am
User Image
The Witch of the Valley
Rank: Sandaime Tanikage ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Scholar | Bloodline | Medic ๅŠ› | Body Rank: S+ ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Water, Earth, Wood
User ImageUser Image
โ€œHm?โ€ Usagi gave the boy a quick once over. Nakano, she thought his name was. She didnโ€™t even realize some of the younger shinobi of Tanigakure came to fight. What a horrendous event for people his age to witness. The blonde Kage felt bad for putting shinobi of Nakanoโ€™s generation through this, butโ€ฆ Sheโ€™d be lying if she didnโ€™t feel a bit of pride that they made it out okay. โ€œNo, go get some rest. You and your friends earned it.โ€ Usagi answered with a smile. โ€œI have some business to attend to. Iksin?โ€ Usagi turned to the tamer she fought alongside. โ€œDo me a favor and take the large one into captivity. I feel like heโ€™d give us some information.โ€ Usagi took a few steps away from the little group before continuing to speak, albeit quietly with her fists clenched. โ€œSee if you can do anything about that hellish formโ€ฆโ€ With that as her last command, Usagi disappeared in the blink of an eye.

In the same instant, the woman appeared in her office. โ€œI heard sheโ€™s pretty chill, to say the least.โ€ Usagi appeared, sitting on her desk and responding to the girl. โ€œWith how she, apparently, letโ€™s anyone into her office these days.โ€ Her tone was sarcastic, the big smile on her face showed she meant no harm. โ€œKoharu, right? Iโ€™m actually glad youโ€™re here. One less person for me to send out for.โ€ A Tanigakure Jonin came into the office right then, to hand Usagi a letter that she opened immediately. โ€œTaro, can you fetch me Nakano Ketsuiki and Chouka Akimichi, please?โ€ She said after quickly reading the letter.

Usagi gently placed the paper face down on her desk and turned her full attention to the girl before her. โ€œSo, Koharu. How can I help you today?โ€

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 5000/5000
Stamina: 5000/5000
Senju Nature Chakra: 2200/2200
Squid Sage Mode Chakra: 1600/1600
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 6

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

jake23482

Roy-Shach

ghostfinch

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Chouka arrived at the office quickly after Taro got her because she wanted to talk about things with the Tanikage anyways. The fight had felt good - great, even - but she had had a sudden inspiration for her new direction. It felt like she was going to stagnate if she kept fighting in this tense area between being a good shinobi and being a rebellious daughter. She had to make peace between the two urges inside her and she had an idea on how. "Lady Tanikage," Chouka greeted as she walked in. "I want a promotion."

Her bluntness complemented with a scroll she retrieved from her side, one that showed she'd completed the requisite amount of missions to receive a new rank. "I want to work with the police department and this is the only way I can do that."

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Seeker

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Iksin Chakra: 5000/5000][Iksin Stamina: 5000/5000][Purified Nature Chakra: 700/700]
[Shukaku Chakra: 5000/5000][Shukaku Stamina: 5000/5000]
[Aldrich Chakra: 1350/1350][Aldrich Stamina: 1350/1350]

Iksin looked towards Usagi after her request and thought about it. She disappeared quite soon after, looking over the body he would figure....this was actually extremely possible. His eyes closed, chakra flowed from his person. Spreading across the long and monstrous form of the fused Jashinist with the two beasts. Three images in his head were present. The beasts in question and the form of the jashinist. Nearby the forms in his head would become reality. Two perfectly created bodies of the creatures and then a much small...perhaps even hand sized body of the jashinist. Very clearly lacking in the abilities that the true body once possessed. Then he would move something...the hellish form's consciousnesses into their designated new bodies. Then disappearing the now empty body, the two new creatures, and the handheld jashinist and himself.

The next time Usagi would see Iksin would be a little bit after Chouka arrived in the office. Much like Usagi herself, Iksin would just sort of....appear in the office. Three other figures directly behind him. The dark skin blonde male with a frown on his face. The samurai like woman, and the child with two different color eyes that looked a bit like he was hiding behind the samurai girl. Iksin would then now palm sized Jashinist on Usagi's desk. "What better place to keep him in captivity than with us at all times?" Iksin said.

[Ziany Chakra: 1200/1200][Ziany Stamina 1200/1200]
[Nem Chakra: 1200/1200][Nem Stamina: 1200/1200]

User ImageUser Image

ghostfinch

pyrategross

Roy-Shach

jake23482

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:28 pm
Koharu Ichikaru [] Genin - Human Sage [] B-Rank
User Image

"EEep!", Koharu squeaked as she almost jumped out of her skin in surprise as Usagi arrived suddenly. She had not been expecting the Tanikage to arrive so suddenly and in the manner that they had. The priestess and sage of Evergreen then bowed in a show of humility as she then apologized, "Forgive my intrusion, I was just coming by to drop off recent reports of my activity, and then to deliver to you a gift." Her voice was soft and calming to most, but even now Koharu was trying her best to hold her emotions together. Especially after Iksin and Chouka arrived, as the larger woman seemed more blunt about her desires.

Koharu then took a moment to appraise Iksin, as she felt something odd about him with her connection to Nature Chakra as a Human Path Sage. She had to look at him with a brief questioning look, before returning her attention to Usagi. "My lady, I present to you a means to communicate with me, and if you should ever require my services directly...a means with which to summon me directly.", she declared with a bit of pride in her craftsmanship as she extended the Reverse Summoning Scroll and the Scroll Communication Technique imbued scroll to her. "My records will show that I am a devout of Mother Evergreen, and I am blessed by her teachings in the arts of Senjutsu.", the green haired priestess added. It would have been noted that this was not done in a tone of bragging, but just a matter of fact.

When Iksin had drawn her attention to the fact that the miniturized person was a follower of Jashin, Koharu sniffed dismissively and looked over to Usagi with a flat expression, still serene and calm now since she had recovered from the surprise. "You mentioned 'one less person to send for', so, my lady... What may this servant and speaker of nature do for you?", she asked now, putting the ball back in her Kage's court, so to speak. She did not like to waste the time of her superiors and felt, that with the number of people in the office having grown, that possibly it would be best she did not take away from what looked like more important matters than her gift giving, and ritual blessings.

pyrategross

- Items given to Usagi:
x1 Fuuinjutsu Scroll: Scroll Communication Technique [Koharu]
x1 Fuuinjutsu Scroll: Reverse Summoning Jutsu [Koharu]

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:35 am
User Image

Nakano Ketsuiki

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 190 / 350 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 290 / 300 x โœ˜โ•‘ BLOODx 0 / 100 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 0 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 22
โœ˜โ•‘ Tanigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Genin x โœ˜โ•‘ D Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Ninjutsu / Bloodline

tab Nakano had gone straight to eat as soon as he'd made it back to the village. In truth, his stomach had started growling near the end of the fight in the Weald, not to mention Tanji, Ishii and Koumori were all starving too! So when Taro, showed up Nakano scarfed down the last bits of barbequed meat that was on his plate and paid his meal in full. He'd proceed to leave and get to the office in a reasonable time, Koumori latched to his back, one of his winged arms gripping the top of his shoulder. His smaller bats sleeping in his shirt. It wasn't too long before he was pushing open the office doors and stepping inside. The fruit bats form bobbing as he walked. The first person he'd noticed was their ally back from the fight, Korean Barbeque smell was still clinging to his clothes and not to mention Koumori's fur. Nakano sure hoped Chouka'd found some food after the fight at somepoint. "You wanted to see me, Lady Tanikage? Nice to see such a pretty face again so soon after our battle, Chouka." He'd chuckle after he'd spoken to both of them. Nakano would then find an empty space of wall to lean against until spoken to.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || + 0 Agility || + 0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Blood-Curdle [ Gyลketsu ] | Rank X | Spiritual
      The user attempts to suck the target's blood directly, paying chakra equal to the body rank of the target after forming a hand sign. The target's blood becomes a catalyst for the user's chakra to effect the body of the target, granting paralysis based on the amount of chakra applied as follows. E-D: Tier 1. C-B: Tier 2, A-S: Tier 3, S+: Tier 4. The target of this technique must remain in the topic to apply these effects. The target must pay chakra equal to this technique's application to break this paralysis, otherwise, it remains active for three posts per rank. If this is done while the Forbidden Art: Crimson Controller Possessing Blood technique is active or in combination with the technique, the target suffers paralysis one tier higher than normally and lasts an additional rank per rank of this technique.
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Blade Storm [ Tsurugi Arashi ] | Rank C | Complex
      The user will initiate a spiraling motion of attack that starts with the blade held to the side by delivering a horizontal slash at the foe. This is followed closely by the user's pivoting body following through with the first strike's motion to swing the other blade around and into the foe as well. From each of these strikes, chakra blades begin to launch from the blade, creating a barrage of furious attacks. At it's base, this attack generates six blades that fly up to fifteeen feet from the user. For each additional rank the technique is executed at, another three blades are generated and the range extends by five feet.
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
      โ†ต

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || + 0 Endurance ] โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
              Notes:
              kiiwispoet

pyrategross

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:27 pm
User Image
The Witch of the Valley
Rank: Sandaime Tanikage ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Scholar | Scholar | Bloodline | ๅŠ› | Body Rank: S+ ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Water, Earth, Wood
User ImageUser Image
โ€œOh my, thank you.โ€ Usagi accepted the scrolls Koharu offered her and they disappeared in a cloud of sealing smoke. They looked really well made, impressing the Kage on their craftsmanship and readiness to be produced. She was about to say something about it before Iksin appeared. The man produced the results of the task Usagi assigned of him, which made the weary Kage burst out into a fit of laughter. โ€œOh thatโ€™s rich. Yeah, perfect, good job Iksin.โ€ It was hardly behavior befitting of a Kage, but wellโ€ฆ Usagi was hardly a Kage benefitting of the title.

โ€œWow, that was fast.โ€ Usagi replied as Chouka and Nakano entered her office. โ€œAre you sure you werenโ€™t waiting outside?โ€ The blonde woman heard Choukaโ€™s request and a knowing smirk played on the Kageโ€™s lips. โ€œWell, about that now that you all are here. Iโ€™ve decided to promote you all to Chunin. Iksin, while I have you, Iโ€™ve decided to promote you to Jonin. Chouka and Nakano, you held yourselves nicely against the threat at the Weald, and have shown me you have what it takes to run squads. Koharu, Iโ€™ve heard about the work youโ€™ve done through Tani. It is appreciated and deserving of a promotion, too.โ€

Usagi slid four named folders to each of her guests, filled with information regarding their new duties and responsibilities. She let out a breath and leaned her elbows on the table, steepling her fingers in front of her. โ€œAnd now for the less exciting news. Tanigakure has been invited to a summit of the Kage. Apparently we werenโ€™t the only ones assaulted by the Jashinist threat. Iksin, Nakano, and Koharu. I would like you three to accompany me there. Chouka, I would like it if you came as well, but if you would rather stay and assist in the village further, thatโ€™s fine too.โ€ Usagi let the news hang in the air for a second as she looked to each of the shinobi before her. โ€œAny questions?โ€

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 5000/5000
Stamina: 5000/5000
Senju Nature Chakra: 2200/2200
Squid Sage Mode Chakra: 1600/1600
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 6

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

ghostfinch

Roy-shach

jake23482

Ichengo Angelus

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Despite her own insistence, Chouka was surprised to hear her request was granted. Hell, it sounded like it had been the Tanikage's plan all along. That was a little ego boost. She peered into the folder slid her way and was pleased to see that the two of them were on the same page: permission for police department training. She then weighed the open invitation to the summit. She wasn't interested in diplomatic matters, but she felt she needed to continue to prove herself - for herself, and nobody else. "I'll be there." She nodded firmly at her own statement, confident that she would serve as good protection detail. And with that, she took her leave, ready to pursue this new path of hers before it was time for the summit.

pyrategross

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:43 pm
Koharu Ichikaru [] Chuunin? - Human Sage [] B-Rank
User Image

The Nature Sage blinked twice as she stood there stunned for a moment. Koharu was used to doing good deeds around the Village. Blessing the residents, and producing scrolls for the armory were common tasks for her, but she had no idea they were worthy of such recognition. "I act as the Mother wills us. For continued unity and prosperity.", the green haired sage admitted before bowing formally. She was a gentle soul and kept a humble aura about herself. Though she was proficient in combat, she preferred to keep that as a minor note about herself. She wanted to be known for her kindness, charity, and priestly works on behalf of The Mother of All, not her aptitude for Wood Style, Crystal Style, or even her hidden Giji-Kekkai Tota of Petrified Wood Style, that was on her records, but had never been publicly displayed.

When being told of the assignment to attend the Kage Summit alongside her fellow Chuunin and newly promoted Jonin, Koharu felt her heart race slightly in excitement. New people, and various cultures could possible be observed. Potentially, it would be a time she might spread and evangelize on behalf of her goddess to strangers she might unite with under her teachings. It did seem like a lot of big things were on the horizon, but now wasn't the time to let one's mind wander over all of the unknown possibilities. She, instead, turned her attention to a more important line of questions.

"So the wicked workings of the Jashinists are beyond our own problem. But that is curious, Lady Usagi. Why such a bold statement to the great nations? Have they declared their reason for these attacks?", Koharu asked. Her voice was soft and gentle, but there was a hint of agitation behind it. She could not stand the followers of Jashin, not just because their god was in direct opposition to her own deity, but because of their absolute lack of regard for life. How one could be so cruel and destructive, and remain so inhuman was just logic she could not match wavelengths with.

pyrategross

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:00 am
User ImageUser Image
[Iksin Chakra: 5000/5000][Iksin Stamina: 5000/5000][Purified Nature Chakra: 700/700]
[Shukaku Chakra: 5000/5000][Shukaku Stamina: 5000/5000]
[Aldrich Chakra: 1350/1350][Aldrich Stamina: 1350/1350]

Usagi seemed particularly happy with his choice of punishment and confinement of the jashinist. Iksin was quite proud of it so her approval of it was very much welcome to Iksin. He would take a moment to look about the office and observe the others. He had only met three of the ninja of Tanigakure so seeing more now was a bit of a treat itself. The red haired boy who showed up and, as far as Iksin was concerned, tried to flirt with the pink haired kunoichi. However Iksin took particular interest in the bat that seemed to have followed him in, another tamer? Perhaps he could have him do some work in the nature reserve. Maybe he would enjoy such a job. There was also the pink haired kunoichi herself who seemed very serious at the moment. Then the one who he would say had green hair but felt like simply referring to whatever color her hair was as green wasn't entirely correct, offering Usagi two scrolls, and seemed to eye Iksin like something was wrong with him. Although he wasn't sure why at first.

As she spoke, explaining who she was though Iksin's expression changed, to a much more annoyed expression. He wouldn't say anything, or say much just yet. It explained why she looked at him the way she did, he knew what the sensory abilities of those who could use senjutsu was. After all he was one up until fairly recently. Regardless Usagi replied to everyone in kind, immediately offering promotions to chunin for the other three and jonin for himself. Explaining why they were given these promotions even. Iksin was fairly new to shinobi lifestyles and titles, he wasn't exactly sure what being a jonin was about. Which was immediately ammended as she slid them all folders that explained their duty. At least he wouldn't need to ask about it.

The pink haired kunoichi, Chouka, left almost immediately after. A bit of a serious, confident, and determined look to her. It seemed Tanigakure's ninja were all fairly confident in themselves. The white haired man was glad that he chose to join this place. That being said, the devout of Evergreen spoke again, posing a question of reason behind the jashinists attacks. Iksin would take this moment to speak up about such. "I believe I have some insight into the reason." He began, looking between Koharu, Usagi, and Nakano if he chose to stay. "I think it's best to treat it as simple as possible. They want power to help their figure of worship against the other gods. I'm not sure why they targeted The Weald, however it seems they have also been stealing parts of energy from the Demons." He explained, before a voice would seem to manifest from nowhere. Or well sort of nowhere.

"YEAH! My esteemed self is going to make sure to coat our sand in that man's filthy human ichor! The voice sounding fairly...loud for lack of a better term which would prompt Iksin to sigh frustratingly. Everyone would be able to notice it came from Iksin's direction however also not from Iksin particularly. "Of course, I only know of the happenings with the demons as it seems I have been burdened with becoming the host of one." Iksin explained fairly frustratingly which was immediately answered by the same voice once more coming from Iksin's direction, projecting into the room...shouting. "MY ESTEEMED SELF IS NO BURDEN! YOU ARE THE BURDEN TO ME! YAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[Ziany Chakra: 1200/1200][Ziany Stamina 1200/1200]
[Nem Chakra: 1200/1200][Nem Stamina: 1200/1200]

User ImageUser Image

ghostfinch

pyrategross

Roy-Shach

jake23482

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:08 am
User Image

Nakano Ketsuiki

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 1,580 / 1,580 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1,380 / 1,380 x โœ˜โ•‘ BLOODx 400 / 400 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 3,900 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 22
โœ˜โ•‘ Tanigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ A Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Bloodline / Tamer

tab The joking prod at the speed he'd made it to the office prompted a chuckle from the Ketsuiki male. His right hand would move, rubbing the back of his head. "I wasn't, just finished treating the kids to some well deserved food!" Koumori would squeak and bark softly, before nuzzling against Nakano's cheek. Tongue licking him affectionately. He'd roll his eyes and wipe the wetness from his cheek witht he back of his hand. His attention was on the Tanikage and honestly he wasn't expecting the news he heard. His stunned expression soon shifted to a proud smirk. "Thank you Lady Tanikage, I'll do my best to show you I deserve this Promotion." He'd bow, Koumori too, as they rose he'd take his file and slip it under his left arm for the time being. "No questions from me, ma'am."

tab Nakano would watch Chouka slip out, the lady seemed set on their path. He was set on his own, but soon they'd see each other again, for the Summit. Another fish to fry for another time. Nakano's focus came back as Iksin started to speak, replying to Usagi. He'd listen close, he was a bit out of the loop so he wanted to get a better idea as to what was going on. "If I may? I hate to air out someone elses business, but one of the Ninja I fought with seemed to be drawn to the Weald before we even knew about the attack. I believe her name was Arashikara, someone might wanna talk to her about that." He added his bit to the conversation, before someone seemed to just start yelling! The two little lumps in his shirt, jumped. They started squeaking, Tanji and Ishii are always so grumpy when they are startled awake. "Sshhhh hey, its okay." Nakano's hands moved to the small little lumps in his shirt, gently rubbing them, coaxing them back to sleep. The revelation of Iksin being a Demon Host was rather intriguing. Then whoever's voice that was, rocked the room one more time. The two vampire bats squealed and squeaked, and all the boy could do was coo and pet them. "Can you tell whoever that is to keep it down..." Nakano hadn't realized that the voice was the same demon Iksin was referring to.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
      โ†ต

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
              Notes:
              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Roy-schach

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:01 am
User Image

โ˜ฝโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–… โ˜พ

Tynidas Everwalker
Medical/Medical

โ˜ฝโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–… โ˜พ

For saving me from all they've have taken, letting my armor fall again, giving me the strength to face them, feeling it taking over.

According to what Iksin had said, under the order of him, he needs to find the Kage and ask for work. Though that hunting mission was certainly going to be a delight, despite him have training up to the level of a Genin. His boots would blend into the sound of the wood underneath his feet, the sound emitting perfect sensory for him to see as if he has sight. He would look to the door to the office though, he would prefer to not be rude and stumble onto important business. He would find a place to lean against the wall directly can be seen from the door way. He would pay attention to any sound of a turning knob and in the direct vicinity of creaking wood boards if possible. Without him moving around, his sight is just darkness, nothing better then a truly blind man without his kekkei Genkai.

In all of his life, he has always felt blessed with the abilities he has access to. It makes him very deadly considering he could bend sound to his will and make it unbearable for his enemy. As he grew up to become a Genin, he focused hard work into Medical Ninjutsu, this allowed him to expand into another area of combat. The type of combat that allows him to attack every part of the biology within his opponent, as long as they have flesh, nervous system, immune system, among others. He even trained hard to gain Earth Style, Lightning Style, and Wind Style, a natural prodigy of Ninjutsu. It makes him quite the surprising Medical Shinobi, one that can truly fight for himself if he must.

However, time isn't something for him to waste his time thinking about his skill set, he must be focused and ready to take upon any task. Specially ones that needs intermediate attention and swift action.

There can be no better way of knowing, in a world beyond controlling, are you gonna deny the savior in front of your eyes? Stare into the night, power beyond containing, are you gonna remain a slave for the rest of your life? Give into the night.

Chakra Pool: 400
                                    Stamina Pool: 200
                                    Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ]

Mission(s):

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

โ—„ ่ฐทโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games