Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 谷║ 𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ
谷 || Tanikage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:34 pm
User Image
The Witch of the Valley
Rank: Sandaime Tanikage 磁気 | Classes: Scholar | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Wood
User ImageUser Image
“Futaba, Sasaki, Tynidas. Hey thanks for joining me on such short notice.” Usagi’s office was as messy as ever, with papers littered around her desk like they lived there. The Kage, too, looked a little more tired than usual with dark bags under her eyes. What she wanted was a drink and to sleep forever. But Tani had missions to do, and her weariness would have to wait. Despite the end of the world, people still had menial tasks for her shinobi to do. “We’re getting an influx of missions lately, and we’ve been kind of shorthanded due to the workload. So I’d like you guys to work on this mission for me.”

Usagi tossed a scroll to the group casually before she leaned forward. She rested her elbows on her desk and steepled her fingers. “Miss Hiroko’s cat has gone missing, has been for a few days. So I’d like for you three to track this mangy feline down… and get this woman off of my back…” She added that last bit under her breath. “It’s nothing glamorous or whatever, so I’m sorry about that. But s**t like this needs to be done, no matter what’s going on, for some semblance of normalcy. Sound good?” Usagi would wait for an answer before leaning back in her chair. “Alright then, get to it.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 5000/5000
Stamina: 5000/5000
Senju Nature Chakra: 2200/2200
Uzumaki Nature Chakra: 2000/2000
Squid Sage Mode Chakra: 1600/1600
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 6

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse
Begin Mission!

Name: Cat Outaa the bag?!
Description: Miss Hiroko's cat has gone missing. Check the Village for any hints of the feisty feline and where it could be!

Feel free to DM me questions you have, and teammwork is always encouraged!

KibitzRajas

DarkMockingbird

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:03 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

Tynidas Everwalker
Medical/Medical

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

For saving me from all they've have taken, letting my armor fall again, giving me the strength to face them, feeling it taking over.

"A feline you say? Consider it done then." Tynidas receiving orders, by standards, a Shinobi should do kind of things like this without question, including about the work load as well. He would lean up against the wall waiting on his team mates and what potential details they may want about this mission. It sounds like a simple job of collecting a cat and bring the cat back to the women who the pet belongs to. Even in times of need like this, somebody needs comfort by such a companion like a feline. "I do have one thing i would love to have myself if possible. The mission i was going to take up before your request, i had intentions of taming a pet to my side that could prove to my extra set of eyes. Is it possible you could look into any missions that require a monster hunter type like myself to take?"

The only reason why he knows about the Monster Hunter type of stuff is because of Iksin, its clear that there is beast that wonder around the land. They can prove to be dangerous and endanger other travelers like himself who wanders through the land. He still wishes for a companion by his side, it would ease the loneliness for him on a personal level, a pet who would tend to him when he needs it. Yes he would even take up a dangerous mission like that one as long as it helps his nation.

There can be no better way of knowing, in a world beyond controlling, are you gonna deny the savior in front of your eyes? Stare into the night, power beyond containing, are you gonna remain a slave for the rest of your life? Give into the night.

Chakra Pool: 400
                                    Stamina Pool: 200
                                    Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:16 pm
User Image
Sasaki Togeru
|Earth|Water|Wood

Sasaki slowly shuffled into the Tanikage's office as requested of him. The messy workplace didn't seem to phase the man as he looked around and smiled at his kage and the other shinobi that had been summoned. "Of course, ma'am!" It was clear from the state of the Tnikage's desk that she wasn't exaggerating the massive workload. He listened as she gave them the rundown of the mission, something simple, run of the mill, for the people, and next to no chance of a fight. Perfect. Sasaki caught the scroll and skimmed through it as one of the shinobi assigned to the mission asked a question of the kage. When he'd finished, he headed for the door with the kage's dismissal. "I've got no questions, ma'am. I'll be out front when you both are ready, I much prefer the outdoors to an office." After flashing another quick smile at his newest teammates and the village leader, Sasaki exited the office, and made his way out the front doors. He took a breath of the crisp Tani air before taking a seat on the ground a few meters from the office door, so as to be seen easily by his team when they exited. As he waited, he went over the scroll once again and considered options for moving forward with the search. "Should probably look around the residential area first, see if we spot anything. Maybe talk to Miss Hiroko while we're there. Maybe the PD next...?"

D-Rank ||Scholar-Medical || Genin
Chakra: 500500 || Stamina: 300/300

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

❃Shinobi Missions Complete❃
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: 両0
XP: 0
Passive XP: 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
• Masters of Life | The user's attunement to nature and life chakra allows them to use iryojutsu through their wood release techniques by contacting the target. Additionally, all negative effects caused by the wood release are controlled to allow allies immunity to them. Applicable only to medical class ninja.
• Nature's Envoy | Sage Mode outside of the user's clans sage mode have their Nature chakra maximum increase by 100. They can also maintain sage mode for 2 post longer.
• Wild Magic | Ninjutsu class ninja are able to reverse the elemental superiority / weakness of their earth and water elements. This allows water ninjutsu to be superior to earth and weak to fire, as well as earth to be strong to lightning and weak to water. This feature can be activated passively, but requires an offensive action to revert elemental weaknesses to normal. Finally, the user has the choice of making either one or both of their elements activate this reverse property.
• Reduce fuuinjutsu resource costs by [1] rank.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Master of Oneself | While in the Clan's unique sage mode, the user is able to utilize one additional activation for offensive, defensive, or supportive purposes. In addition, the user's chakra and stamina pools are increased by 100 upon creation, not requiring sage mode activation.
▱▰▱ Diversity is Key | The Senju can choose any two of the following: 10 Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, One Tai, One Buki Style. In addition, the two chosen field receiving the additional slots, (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Bukijutsu, and Taijutsu) also receives overwhelming properties while in the clan's unique sage mode. Additional benefits apply per the description of the clan's sage mode. [Chosen: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu]
▱▰▱ Efficient Summoner | Reduce fuuinjutsu resource costs by [1] rank.

KibitzRajas

Novasse

pyrategross

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Imagercvolvcrocelot
User Image
    Like any dutiful ninja of the village, Utaba was quick to jump to a summons by the Tanikage in an instant. She had been busy performing her usual rounds after lounging and visiting Haruka for the day when the call had come in. So it came to be the blonde found herself in front of the leader of the village. She looked across at her two teammates and narrowed her eyes at the task the three of them were given. "A...cat?" The woman gave Usagi a look as if she had lost whatever common sense she had and pursed her lips. "I don't question your judgement, Tanikage, but certainly there's more pressing matters than in finding a lost pet? I would have assumed there would be somebody more qualified in animals than us." She'd accept whatever was replied to her with an aggravated sigh, but nod her head along. Once done, she'd wander off down past Sasaki and pinch the bridge of her nose once she was in the clear. "I can't believe we're wasting village resources on a lost cat than something worthwhile. Don't we have a Jashinist threat to worry about?" The woman exhaled again, turning around to Sasaki and then adjusting her glasses out of habit. "I don't suppose you have a plan on how to find this thing, do you Sasaki?"

""

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ : tanikage's ofice
          ᴡɪᴛʜ : sasaki, tynidas, tanikage
          ooc : ---
rcvolvcrocelot

DarkMockingbird

KibitzRajas

pyrategross

Novasse

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:30 pm
User Image
Tengoku Uchiha

★ Tanigakure ||★ Student ||★ Bloodline/Blood Knight || ★ Chakra: 100/100 ||★ Stamina: 100/100 ||   

Making his way to the Tanigakure office building He’d have a couple rice balls in hand that he grabbed while on the way to there. Walking casually while Ingesting them at a time, he’d continue on his way along the path as he remembered each detail on getting to the building from only visiting it once while joining, but not too much about their leader. Crumbling the wrapper to the rice balls in both hands he’d then shoot the paper ball into a near by trash bin outside the office he had arrived at moments ago. Examining the building before stepping inside, the Uchiha would almost admire it for moment. He hoped to one day become a reliable shinobi that both the kage, village, and his family could rely on. He wanted to grow stronger but he understood the stipulations to doing so.

Elusively making his way through the busy entrance a couple stairs and hallways he’d arrive at the Tanikage office officially. Approaching the doorway he’d then come to a stop once he heard the sound of the door opening and seen few other shinobi exiting. With no intent to draw attention to his self, he’d politely step aside allowing them to pass him before he continued. Standing before the closed door but not stepping in until welcomed, the young student would instead knock on the door lightly but with enough force for whoever on the other side to hear him. What he needed was minimal so bothering the kage so directly unless urgent was something he’d see as bothersome. he did eagerly want to meet the leader of the village, he just didn’t want to intrude on anything going on before hand. ”Um Sorry to disturb you Tanikage, My name is Tengoku Uchiha. I’m a student from the Tanigakure academy and I was wondering if I could speak with you or anyone in charge of assigning missions?” he’d ask calmly, while running his fingers through his unkept hair awaiting a response.

pyrategross

Stats || Inventory

▮-STATS
Stats:
• Strength ► 0
→→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
→→ N/A
• Agility ► 0
→→ N/A
• Endurance ► 0
→→ N/A

Inventory:
• 25 Kunai
• 50 Shuriken
• Wires

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:01 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

Tynidas Everwalker
Medical/Medical

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

For saving me from all they've have taken, letting my armor fall again, giving me the strength to face them, feeling it taking over.

He would leave the office even though his question would go unanswered, but nonetheless it doesn't matter. They have a mission to deal with, a feline that from Tynida's knowledge may have trained itself to be very evasive. Typically a cat has high reflexes and reaction times to danger when it knows its there and with that, it would only become more problematic for his team. He would look to both of them after purposely tapping his right foot on the ground to create the sonor echo for himself and seeing the outline of Sasaki and Saijo. He heard the comment of how resources are being wasted in searching for a cat, which may be true but there is a bigger picture.

"I will say this, you may be right however by doing this mission and searching for a lost cat, if we succeed, our relations overall with the village will increase. This will lead to better outcome of information gathering and cooperation with the villagers. So i consider this mission critical relations wise. As far as we stand, what are your particular talents? Mine is Medical Ninjutsu, i also have three chakra natures, and Sound Ninjutsu specialty from the Kenzen clan." Even though he didn't want to mention about his own bloodline, its critical so that otherwise they can plan a strategy on how to take on this mission.

There can be no better way of knowing, in a world beyond controlling, are you gonna deny the savior in front of your eyes? Stare into the night, power beyond containing, are you gonna remain a slave for the rest of your life? Give into the night.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Novasse

DarkMockingbird

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:11 pm
User Image
The Witch of the Valley
Rank: Sandaime Tanikage 磁気 | Classes: Scholar | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Wood
User ImageUser Image
It took everything in Usagi’s power not to snap at Futaba and her crowd. Not that she blamed her for being upset. Usagi knew this was a very low profile mission. But there were… so.. Many things to do. The last thing the Kage needed was to quell the bitching of her shinobi. “I know you think this mission is a load of horse d**k.” She decided to drop any pretense of formality as she rubbed her temples. “But not everyone in the world knows about the Jashin crisis. For civilians, it’s a rumor at best. If you want to go out there and tell the common folk that the world is on the verge of ending by the hands of the biggest a*****e of a god, then be my guest. But then the riots and collapse will be your mess to clean up. Ya get me, Futaba?”

“No, what we need to do is continue along with business as usual. Which means, if I have to listen to Miss Hiriko b***h to me about the cat she can’t take care of, then I’m going to send Genin with nothing else to do in order to keep the peace.” Usagi leaned forward and steepled her fingers together before resting her chin on top of them. The exhaustion in her eyes and face would become more apparent as the bags under her eyes became more visible. “Do I make myself clear? Good. Now, I’d suggest finding Miss Hiriko and asking her where the last place she saw her cat was. I’ve… heard it has a tendency to wander out of the village to hunt.”

Once Usagi made her point, she sat back in her chair and began to look through some folders. She was thankful, at least, that Saski kept his mouth shut. “Oh, and Tynidas.” She added, looking at him with her green eyes. “If you perform well on this mission I can set you up with MAGI and Iksin about some monster and yokai hunting. I heard he’s got some ninja out in Wind Country right now doing something similar, so he’ll need all the help he can get. So consider this an initiation. Dismissed.”

Usagi would barely have time to let out a breath after her squad left before another visitor was at her door. “Oh! Sorry for the wait, I was just finishing a meeting with my shinobi.” Usagi met Tengoku with a smile as she welcomed him inside her office. More Uchiha… they seemed to be cropping up in Tani lately. Before her tenure as Kage, Usagi had only known one Sharingan user: Ito, from TORNA. “Missions, huh?” Usagi hummed thoughtfully, trying to suppress her memories of her former friend. “Well, Tengoku. Tell ya what. You can go with those three.” She gestured to Futaba, Tynidas, and Sasaki. “They’re on a mission in the village that’s low maintenance but no less important. So I’m sure they could use the extra hands and eyes. Sound good?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse
Feel free to move your Mission to the Tanigakure Village thread, as the mission has officially begun

DarkMockingbird

KibitzRajas

oG Ace
OMG I'm so sorry, I almost didn't even notice this post! So I don't have anything for you specifically, but this mission will be good for you and stuff. If it doesn't seem to be something Tengoku would do, lemme know. But I think it'll be fun for y'all.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:39 pm
User Image
Tengoku Uchiha

★ Tanigakure ||★ Student ||★ Bloodline/Blood Knight || ★ Chakra: 100/100 ||★ Stamina: 100/100 ||   

Once acknowledged by the Tanikage ,the young student would enter the room casually while Gently closing the door behind himself. Upon entering the office his eyes would then dart from left to right attentively, as he’d Briefly examine the disorganized room with his demeanor remaining calm. From his understanding the leader of the village was more than likely a busy person due to the current status of the office and It didn’t seem like everything in the room was meaningless junk, Some of it had to have purpose to be laying around like it was but needless to say it wasn’t something that bothered him. Following the feminine yet lively tone that distracted him from his brief observation, He’d continue his way through the mini piles of scrolls and notes until he reached the front desk. ”It’s fine, and besides you were busy ” he’d answer back thoroughly and calmly in reply for the wait from the welcoming kage, while he stood beside the tall man who was there prior to his arrival.

”So this is Lord Tanikage huh, interesting” He’d assess to himself surprised, bringing his left thumb lightly to press against his chin. He was caught off guard by the young leader’s appearance for he was expecting someone rather old or male. Resting his thumb back at his side after his quick 20 second assessment ended and once the Tanikage’s hums continued into speaking once more, he’d listen intently to the opportunity. When she gestured towards the other 2 shinobi within the office he’d be joining on this task the young Uchiha would look over his shoulder then back towards the kage, his long unkept bangs swinging in his face.”Hm, Sounds great Lady Tanikage” he’d nod in confirmation to her request as he then turned towards the group to follow them to their destination hopefully being brief on the way. He was eager even if it was low maintenance the Uchiha boy needed experience.

Stats || Inventory

▮-STATS
Stats:
• Strength ► 0
→→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
→→ N/A
• Agility ► 0
→→ N/A
• Endurance ► 0
→→ N/A

Inventory:
• 25 Kunai
• 50 Shuriken
• Wires

Quote:
Tengoku will do any mission the Tanikage offers. Going cat chasing

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

oG Ace

Tycoon

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:22 pm
User Image
Sasaki Togeru
|Earth|Water|Wood

So far the boy's first official mission was turning out to be a strange one, despite its simplicity. He'd been lucky enough to be teamed up with somebody familiar, but sey'd apparently immediately set out to piss off their boss. Sasaki felt he'd been right to abandon the sinking ship of discourse in the office, and was pleased to see everyone else outside in one piece shortly after. As Utaba's question to him registered in his mind, he noticed a straggler just behind them that seemed interested and heading their way. Their initial third squad member arrived and introduced himself rather thoroughly, which threw Sasaki off for just a moment. "Oh, uh... Well hi! I'm Sasaki, and I'm more of a support-focused shinobi if that's important. I'm hoping that tracking a cat won't be so hard we've got to break out specialties and all that!" The young man smiled at the new arrivals and gave a pause for other introductions before answering Utaba. "I figure our best bet is to start with Miss Hiriko and see what she can tell us about her cat. Different kinds of cats like different kinds of places, and if this is a regular problem for her, maybe it's got a go-to place we can check out and wrap up quickly."

Chakra: 500 /500 || Stamina: 300 /300

Stats

D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:
• Masters of Life | The user's attunement to nature and life chakra allows them to use iryojutsu through their wood release techniques by contacting the target. Additionally, all negative effects caused by the wood release are controlled to allow allies immunity to them. Applicable only to medical class ninja.
• Nature's Envoy | Sage Mode outside of the user's clans sage mode have their Nature chakra maximum increase by 100. They can also maintain sage mode for 2 post longer.
• Wild Magic | Ninjutsu class ninja are able to reverse the elemental superiority / weakness of their earth and water elements. This allows water ninjutsu to be superior to earth and weak to fire, as well as earth to be strong to lightning and weak to water. This feature can be activated passively, but requires an offensive action to revert elemental weaknesses to normal. Finally, the user has the choice of making either one or both of their elements activate this reverse property.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Master of Oneself | While in the Clan's unique sage mode, the user is able to utilize one additional activation for offensive, defensive, or supportive purposes. In addition, the user's chakra and stamina pools are increased by 100 upon creation, not requiring sage mode activation.
▱▰▱ Diversity is Key | The Senju can choose any two of the following: 10 Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, One Tai, One Buki Style. In addition, the two chosen field receiving the additional slots, (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Bukijutsu, and Taijutsu) also receives overwhelming properties while in the clan's unique sage mode. Additional benefits apply per the description of the clan's sage mode. [Chosen: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu]

KibitzRajas

Novasse

pyrategross

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:39 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

Tynidas Everwalker
Medical/Medical

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

Before he would respond accordingly to Sasaki, he heard the deeper details on his request to the Kage. Usagi told him if he does well on the mission he has been handed, she would ensure him passage into monster and yokai hunting missions, something he wanted to do but be a tamer. He had other things in mind as well but Tamer he would have to settle for in the time being. He nods to Usagi without question with fierce determination in his blind eyes, this also shows his burning loyalty to the current Kage of the Hidden Valley Village.

Back to the mission at hand, he would respond to Sasaki "That is true it shouldn't be hard to track down a cat but what i am thinking is, even a cat could be a fearsome opponent. Remember they have very good reflexes and sharp claws to the boot, even if they are a small animal, don't underestimate them. No harm shouldn't come to the cat period, we should figure out a way to use out jutsu to isolate the cat so it has less room to run if it does. The reason why i asked such serious detail about your talents is because if we know what abilities each Shinobi has, even bloodlines as well, we can truly put everybody into position depending on style of jutsu." He would by his sonar detect Tengoku Uchiha, looking his way with business expression like eyes. "So you are coming along with us by how you approach? If so, what is your talents? What are you skilled in? Oh excuse my manners, to both of you, my name is Tynidas Everwalker."

To him collecting data on his team mates is very critical on how they should handle this mission once they speak to the lady about her cat. For one thing he doesn't want is something being withheld information, that could jeopardize the mission, giving them a inaccurate capabilities of all team members involved. "I do agree, collecting as much as information about our target is very important as well, without that, we won't know where the cat could be hiding and what its habits are too. Don't look at me silly about that, if we learn its habits and what its quirk is, we can use it to our advantage." He is going full tactical on this, like the target is something bigger like a tiger or a giant wild cat of some origin. Underestimating a target is not a good idea or mindset for that matter.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Novasse

DarkMockingbird

oG Ace

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Imagercvolvcrocelot
User Image
    As much as Utaba hated to admit it, Usagi did have a point. She still had that stoic and somewhat annoyed expression on her face even as the Tanikage made it full aware of how important the little jobs were. In her own unique fashion, of course. For such a high ranking person of the village, one thought a kage would speak eloquently and with a steady cadence. But Usagi seemed to have a natural talent for surprising the woman about keeping a professional manner when on official Tanigakure business. Utaba did get a mild headache from it, but understood why the task given was important from an outsider's perspective. Not that the blonde former businesswoman was going to admit that freely to her. She exhaled, crossing her arms and nodding to the leader. "Crystal clear."

Back outside now, Utaba considered the other man's words, adjusting her glasses while then chewing the inside of her cheek. Maybe it was just the age of being a new Genin, but fetching a cat still seemed like asking her to recite the entire ninja code. A bit demeaning to the position, but she would relent. "Whatever you say. It's nice to meet both." The woman smiled, recounting her head over towards Saski with a smile. "Although Sasaki and I have already spoken before." The two revealed what their talents and specialties were as she pursed her lips in thought. Once it was her turn, she'd do the same in return. "Utaba. I focus mainly in sealing alongside my Uzimaki talents. A rowdy bunch all around it seems." Her heels clacked on the sidewalk outside before turning to Sasaki at his comment about finding the owner of the cat. "Good idea. The quicker we solve this means the quicker we can see about more pressing matters." The woman looked around to Tynidas with another nod. Although she was rather blunt, Utaba wasn't putting down the fact that this cat could have been the size of a biju. She dug into her pocket and pulled out a stuffed pastry, taking a bite out of it as she'd feel a bit peckish since skipping breakfast.

"Let's get this party started, shall we?" she turned to Sasaki. "Do we know where the woman lives then?"

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ : tanikage's ofice
          ᴡɪᴛʜ : sasaki, tynidas, tanikage
          ooc : ---
rcvolvcrocelot

DarkMockingbird

KibitzRajas

pyrategross

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:38 pm
User Image

Nakano Ketsuiki

║ CHAKRAx 1,580 / 1,580 x ║ STAMINAx 1,380 / 1,380 x ║ BLOODx 400 / 400 x ║ XPx 3,900 x ║ RYOx 22
Tanigakure x Chunin x A Rankx Bloodline / Tamer

tab The blood sucker had arrived at the office of his village's leader, hoping to scoop up a mission. Nakano had been on hiatus since the summit. His large flying fox, Koumori had fallen ill and it'd taken some time to nurse the poor boy back to health. But now he was perched on his right shoulder, feet gripping the back of the boy's shirt, one wing's claws dug into his shoulder. He didn't mind much though. The two soft looking bumps on his chest showed he had all his pets with him. With hands in his own pockets he'd request and audience with the Tanikage, speaking with a secretary. They'd wait patiently till an audience would be permitted.

After a good while of waiting they'd snap their fingers and point at a chair. Koumori would chitter and bark before throwing himself off Nakano's shoulder and gliding over to the chair where he'd perch himself and wait till an audience with the Tanikage would be approved. With that Nakano turned on a dime and headed off down a hallway, soon to be out of the building.

[Exit]

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ OOC
              Notes:
              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Roy-schach

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:23 pm
User Image
The Witch of the Valley
User ImageUser Image
“Hmmm, interesting choice to leave Hiroko’s cat out there…” Usagi hummed, tapping her chin with her finger thoughtfully. The three shinobi had already given their reports on the mission. Something she had thought would be a simple chore just became more… unsettling. “From what you three told me, I have a hunch that it went missing out there to draw attention to that girl you mentioned. And we could use someone defending the Weald. There’s a lot there that we can’t let people mess with.” Usagi’s voice trailed off as she spoke, and the expression on her face was lost in thought for a moment. “First the Jashinist attack there a few months ago, and now this…” she muttered before turning her attention back to her three shinobi. “Tell me, did you three notice anything off about the girl you fought? Or even the guy you met. Consider it an exercise in your sensor abilities.” If their reports were accurate, then that meant that one of the Legendary Swords was roaming unattended as well. Usagi made a mental note to retrieve it later.

Usagi listened patiently as the three recounted (or didn’t) any information about the two strangers. “Whoever it was, we need to find out what they’re up to. Something about this reeks, but I can’t put my finger on it. But that’s a mission for a different time.” The woman clapped and her expression changed from an intense pensiveness to a proud smile. “Congratulations are in order!” Usagi slid three folders across the table, one for each shinobi. Inside would be their cut of pay for the mission, as well as an extra reward. “The three of you had a lot of twists during that mission, so I threw in something extra for you guys. Now you should all-”

A knock on the door interrupted Usagi, followed by someone calling out her title. “Come in.” She replied after a moment of visible confusion.

“Lady Tanikage, I’m sorry to interrupt.” An older man, one of Tanigakure’s Jonin, Fujiko, walked in. He was a little taller than Sasaki, with midnight blue hair, typical shinobi gear, but most of his exposed skin was covered in bandage wrappings aside from one eye. It was a weird stylistic choice, but Usagi never questioned it. “But we found this girl out at the gates. She said she knew you.” Usagi shifted her gaze behind Fujiko, and sure enough, there was a girl standing behind him. She looked to be about her mid-teens, with long blonde hair and bright green eyes. She looked worse for wear, but Uagi recognized her all the same.

“Inari?!” Usagi jumped to her feet in shock. Of all the people she expected to see today, her own sister wasn’t one of them. “What’re you doing here?! You’re supposed to be back ho-, back in Konoha.” It took a few seconds after her initial surprise, but the Kage eventually registered the look on her sister’s face. Fear, mixed with sadness, and a demeanor that told the woman that the girl was trying very very hard not to feel those emotions. Usagi’s demeanor softened. “What happened?”

“They’re dead…” Inari whispered after a few seconds. “Mom and Dad and… everyone else.” It seemed once Inari started talking, the girl’s emotional walls began to crumble. She instantly started to cry, tears falling to the floor as every emotion she felt came rushing to the forefront. “I-I don’t know who it was, but a group of people came and just killed everyone one night. They were demons, literal monsters, Usagi. Mom managed to save me, but no-one else made it.” Usagi was taken aback, she didn’t know what to say. The Kage crumpled into her chair, her mouth agape as she tried to process the news.

Eventually she regained herself, just enough to remember there were witnesses. “You all can go.” She said, waving them away. “Good work today.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse

Rewards for this Mission Are as Follows:
You can count this as 1 D Rank Mission per post. Then add 3 to that total.
You can take [3] of the following Rewards:

• New PA: Can be one of your optional PAs from your bloodline if applicable as well as a custom-written one. A custom PA must be approved in the profile approval thread posted separately from the RPC's profile.
• 5 more custom technique slots.
• Technique Scroll: 10 technique slots or 1 taijutsu/bukijutsu style.
• Energy Pool Expansion: either 100 chakra, 100 stamina, or 50 chakra and 50 stamina.
• 30,000 ryo.
• May choose 1 technique to become variable ranked. This must be approved in the profile approvals thread separately from the RPC's profile.
• One Promotion for a Crafting Branch of your choice (Can only be taken once)
• One Promotion for any Career branch of your choice that you meet the requirements for having (So you can't take Teacher, for example) (Can only be taken once)

DarkMockingbird

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:54 pm
User Image
Sasaki Togeru
|Earth|Water|Wood

Sasaki stood with his teammates in the kage's office afteer having given their mission report. The village leader shared her thoughts on their decisions before asking about the strangers they'd encountered. He thought back, but nothing stood out to him beyond the lady being all fishy. "It's hard to say, ma'am. I didn't notice either until they were already on us, but I wouldn't say that's too strange since we'd already engaged the animal..." It wasn't particularly helpful information, but sometimes "nothing" pointed to "something" in the shinobi world. When the time for discussion passed, the Tanikage moved on to their compensation plus some kind of surprise bonus. Sasaki politely took his folder and opened it as a knock at the door came. While the kage spoke briefly with the person at the door, Sasaski quietly opened his folder. Inside was the standard mission compensation, as well as a letter of recommending Sasaki for an internship with a respected doctor within the village. A smile spread across his face, but it faded quickly when he looked up and read how the room had changed in the seconds it took him to read. "...no-one else made it." The team was dismissed a moment later, and Sasaski began to file out quietly but quickly. As he reached the door, he stopped for a moment and face the kage. "Thank you, ma'am. I'm sorry for your troubles..." He ducked around the corner and left quietly, folder and note clutched in hand. Before breaking away from the others he gave them a smile and a wave. "Well, I'm heading home for the night. Good to see you again, Utaba! And it was nice meeting you, Tynidas. Maybe we'll work together again soon. See you around!"

Chakra: 500/ 500 || Stamina: 300/ 300

Stats

D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:12 pm
User Image
The Witch of the Valley
User ImageUser Image
After Usagi’s sister, Inari, relayed the information to her about her family’s… massacre, the Kage had taken her sister to her apartment in Tani. Even after all of this time as Kage, the blonde woman still hadn’t upgraded her living space. Usagi had waited quietly, her mind somehow empty and overthinking at the same time, as Inari cleaned herself off and rested. The air in the apartment was heavy between the two girls. It had been so long, Usagi had no idea what Inari was like. And, she suspected, her sister felt the same way about her. Inari dried her hair off with a supplied towel after a shower and walked into Usagi’s field of view in the woman’s living room. The Kage’s green eyes glanced up at her sister, then back down to the floor, with a mixture of sadness and shame. “Look Inari, I’m-”

“Don’t you dare say you’re sorry!” Inari bit back, her voice full of anger. Usagi had a feeling that was going to be her sister’s response. She looked back up to see Inari glaring at her, clenching her fist so hard that her whole body was shaking. “Don’t stand there and act like you care! If you cared, you wouldn’t have run away!” Now that Inari had taken time to tell Usagi the news, and rest, Usagi supposed her sister now had the energy to remember that she hated the woman’s guts. “Do you have any idea how long Mom and Dad waited for you?! ‘Every time she leaves, she always comes back! She’ll come home soon!’ That’s what they told me, every day!” Tears welled up inside Inari’s eyes, making the lesson to Usagi clear: she was finally facing the repercussions for her own action. “So why didn’t you come home? All because of a marriage?! Did you even talk to them about it?! It’s not like they were heartless! They loved you, we all did!”

Usagi glanced away, unable to bear her sister’s crying face for another second. She gripped the edge of the bar she was leaning on as memories flashed before her. Of finding hidden documents within the estate, about the massacre of a pink eyed Uchiha clan. For simply marriage rights. Usagi had known it was never just a matter of a marriage: it had always been self-serving. The blonde Kage figured she wouldn’t be able to explain that Inari, not as she was now. “You don’t know what they’ve done, Inari-” Usagi began.

“You didn’t talk to me! How could I have?!” Usagi had a second where surprise was shown on her face as her gaze returned to Inari. She was still crying, but her anger had been replaced by pure pain. Inari had been yelling so loud that, in this moment of quiet, the only noise in the silence was her panting. It took a few seconds, but soon the realization dawned on Usagi: Inari had found out. “You didn’t tell me what happened! Or why you were leaving! You didn’t even ask me to come with you! You just left me there! Like I meant nothing to you!”

Usagi was frozen as guilt caused her gut to sink and her heart to shatter. She… had never considered it. The only thing on her mind at that time had been her own freedom, nothing more. She hated to admit it, but her family had hardly passed through her mind the whole time. Usagi’s silence killed the conversation at that point, resulting in a frustrated sigh from Inari. “You can stand there feeling guilty all you want, but nothing is going to change if you don’t do something about the people you hurt.” She said in a matter of fact tone, drying her hair once more as she sat on the sofa. Usagi couldn’t see a lot of her sister’s face from where she stood, and Inari was pointedly not looking at her, but the older Senju could see just a bit of her eyes. They were downcast, and quietly sad as she gathered her thoughts on what to say next. “She knew you, you know. The one that killed Dad, and destroyed our home. She mentioned you. By name. She had a Sharingan that could turn pink. And demonic energy that I could feel even miles from the village.” Inari turned just enough to give Usagi a cold, hard stare. “Is she another one of your messes that you didn’t clean up?” Usagi let out a quiet breath as shock covered her entire face but said nothing. Inari let out a sigh and turned away. “Is there anyone you don’t abandon, Usagi?”

It had been some hours after, but Inari eventually fell asleep on the couch. The Kage had waited for that before she retired to her own room. As she laid in bed, her sister’s words echoed through her head clearly. She’d spent hours tossing and turning before finally giving up and staring at the ceiling. A Sharingan that could turn pink… Usagi assumed it could only have been one person. Ito, from TORNA. But the bit Inari said about demonic energy puzzled her. When Usagi had left TORNA, Ito didn’t have that kind of power. However, before the samurai invasion, hadn’t Kiyoko said something about a Bijuu appearing in the Land of Rivers? At the time Usagi hadn’t sensed anything, so she wrote it off as her friend being paranoid. But now… was it possible that TORNA had gotten a hold of a Tailed Beast? Usagi had killed their leader, but she should’ve known that his wife, Maeve, would’ve just taken over. It was naive to think otherwise. So now she had two world ending cults to contend with. Perfect. Usagi mulled over this new information until her body was forced to shut down, eventually passing out against her will.

Usagi didn’t dream often. She assumed it had something to do with not wanting to deal with the images her brain showed her. Wanting to seal away the past that she didn’t want to think about, as was her specialty. In the real world and the subconscious one. But even she couldn’t stop the natural occurrence of dreaming, either abstract or historical. It was impossible to truly run from one’s own history, and Usagi understood that on a level. But it wasn’t something she accepted. Part of her, the truly honest part of her, reminded Usagi that running away was truly what she did best. She ran from Uzu, she ran from her family. She ran from the fear of being chained down. And, most importantly, the one that kept her up at night to this day: she’d run from her best friend, Ito. And it didn’t take a fortune teller to see that the consequences of her actions were starting to take form. And tonight it felt like her subconscious was going to rub Usagi’s face in it by making her relive those experiences.

The day Usagi had joined TORNA had felt like… well, any other day to her. At the time, she’d been just a young girl, filled to the brim with overconfidence. The man who recruited her, their leader Ryuji, managed to follow behind the young girl while simultaneously leading her to the mercenary camp. “Everyone, I have an announcement.” Ryuji’s voice rang out over the camp, getting everyone to stop what they were doing and pay attention. Usagi had come to a stop, standing proudly with all eyes on her and the man as he spoke to the crowd. One person in particular stood out to Usagi: a pink haired girl, who seemed like she was trying to stay hidden. The blonde Senju gave her a smile and a wink, and the other girl responded by blushing and looking away. “We have a new member joining our ranks today. Her name is Usagi Mikasa. She has a prodigious level of skill with sealing arts that I think will help us greatly with our endeavors, so you will treat her with the same amount of respect as you would treat myself or Maeve.”

Usagi remembered the way Ryuji held the attention of everyone inside the camp to be particularly inspiring. The way he spoke was clean cut and definitive. Combined with the way he held himself, the young girl thought Ryuji was just… cool.

“But sir!” A man stepped out from the crowd, standing much taller than Usagi. And, if she had to guess, he wasn’t happy about their recent orders. “She’s just a kid! I don’t mind her joining and stuff, but… the same respect as you? That has to be a joke!” A hush fell over the crowd before whispers rolled through the members. Ryuji said nothing, but his eyes pointedly shifted to Usagi, waiting to see what she did.

“Hey, listen up sideliners!” Usagi took a step forward and jabbed a finger at the man. “If y’all got something to say, then say it to my face. Or say it to my fist-” For emphasis, she held up her curled fist. “I’ll even open it up to all of you, at the same time. Fight me as a group, and I’ll prove to y’all that you’re like ugly singers with a good voice: best for back up.” Her declaration didn’t go over well with the crowd, riling up the ones that had an issue with her joining.

“Fine!” The first man growled. He stepped forward, but was soon followed by roughly half of a dozen other TORNA members that started to surround her. Even as they pulled their weapons out, the smirk on Usagi’s face didn’t fade. Instead she just pulled a scroll from a pouch on her back and spun it on the tip of her index finger. Once the group of opponents assembled, they began to rush Usagi, the first man leading the charge brandishing a katana. He took a swipe at the girl with it and she ducked underneath the blade, tossing the scroll into the air. With a single sign, the scroll exploded into a cloud of smoke before raining down dozens of kunai. The small knives all embedded themselves into the ground, missing each TORNA member.

While the man had missed his swing, seeing the knives miss the opponents made him burst out into laughter. “Kid, y’know we’re fighting, right? You’re supposed to actually hit us!” He laughed again, and his taunting made the rest of the group laugh as well.

“Oh, good to know.” Usagi grinned up at him from her crouched position, baring her teeth. “Lemme see if I learned how this game works then.” The girl would disappear the moment she said that, reappearing next to another member. The girl would strike them quickly before doing the same to each opponent in rapid succession. The small group of mercenaries couldn’t keep up, only looking to where she was once she’d disappeared again. Once Usagi managed to tag each one, she reappeared next to Ryuji. She’d snap her fingers and, from a seal the girl placed on each member, golden chains of chakra erupted outward before wrapping each inside of a cocoon of chains before pulling them to the ground. “I think I figured out how to play now. Thanks for the lesson.” Usagi dusted her hands off and continued walking into the camp smugly.

“Usagi.” The young girl stopped in her tracks to see who called out to her. Ryuji stepped up to her, motioning with his hand to summon other members of the mercenary camp. These members crowded the members that Usagi just defeated right as the chakra chains disintegrated into dust. The Senju watched as her former opponents were picked up and taken away, presumably to get medical attention. “For a job well done.” The TORNA leader procured a bottle of what looked like sake as his words pulled Usagi’s attention back to him. He offered the girl the drink, all but pushing the bottle into her hands.

“What’s this?” Usagi asked, tilting her head as she opened the bottle. If she didn’t know any better, at first glance the liquid inside seemed to glow in the fading daylight. But as soon as she noticed it, it was gone, leading Usagi to think it was just her eyes playing tricks on her.

“It is hard to explain.” Ryuji answered after a thoughtful second. “In TORNA, we frequently test ourselves against other members. As a way to see how our strength has grown, as an individual and as a group. Once the victors have been declared, we celebrate the winners with a drink of the finest sake we have. It is said this drink was made by the oni that live within the Diamond Dust Caverns, and that it has invigorating properties. These days, we use it as a morale boost, giving the victors a stronger sense of their worth. And for the losers… a goal for them to achieve during the next series of duels.” As the man spoke, Usagi took a small sniff. It reeked of alcohol, something she was used to even at a young age due to her upbringing. But the scent was tinged with chakra, confirming the man’s myths behind the sake. “Since you felled quite a few of our members, I figured it would be fitting that you are rewarded with the same prize. Bottoms up.”

Ryuji displayed a bottle within his own hand, but where he got it from Usagi had no clue. He flipped the cap up and, in one motion, downed the contents of the bottle. It put the girl at ease, and put a smile on her face. “Cheers.” She said, before mirroring the motion, downing the bottle in seconds

“Lady Tanikage!” Usagi blinked as her mind was pulled back to the real world, the folders before her coming into full view. She shook her head in an attempt to displace the fogginess of being unfocused, as well as the memories that plagued her since last night. Despite how long ago it had been, Usagi’s skin still rose in bumps as she thought about that day. It made her sick to her stomach just thinking about it.

“Are you okay?” The same voice that pulled the woman to her senses spoke to her again, as Kiyoko stepped in front of Usagi’s desk. The Tani police chief looked worried as she spoke to her Kage. Though, to her credit, she hid her concern well. Usagi was only able to tell after so many years together with her friend.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m fine.” Usagi let out a breath as she calmed her nerves. “I… didn’t sleep well last night. My sister… has a lot of thoughts, and made sure I knew every last one of them.” The blonde woman rubbed her eyes, attempting and failing to remove the bags under her eyes, as she returned to the task at hand. Shuffling through the folders, she looked at the shinobi on hand for her trip to Konoha. There were only two, but she didn’t need a huge team. Just a small escort for her trip to Uzu… or Konoha, she supposed. “Kiyoko, grab Sasaki and Hasaki for me, so I can give them the details. And, while I’m gone, you’re in charge. Understood?”

“Yes ma’am.” Kiyoko clicked her heels together as she fell to attention. Ever the dutiful one. Usagi was thankful for her presence in Tani, and the bonds they had formed during their time in TORNA. Still, there was one person Usagi was still worried about… As Kiyoko left to gather the Chunin, Usagi rested her cheek against her knuckles as she tried (and failed) to push Ito from her mind for now.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action: