PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:26 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:44 pm
I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

"Animal I Have become" By Three Days Grace roars over the P.A. as the fans erupted into cheers for Creeker. Creeker walks out from the back wearing a light brown bullet proof vest with nothing underneath it, light brown cargo pants, and light brown combat boots. Also, in Creeker's right hand is his weapon of choice the barbwire bat.

"Introducing first weighing in tonight at 275 lbs. He is from Michigan and he is one half of The Marines." The announcer says, "THE CREEEEEKKKKKEEER!"

Creeker walks up to the middle of stage and stopped. He performs a military salute. Creeker walks down the ramp giving fans high fives but, he has serious expression on face since he came out. Creeker slide into the ring head first and walks across the ring. He gets a microphone from a ring aid.

"Ladies and Gentleman, you're in for a treat tonight. You going to see Fox vs Creeker one last time. I just want Fox and myself in the ring fighting like legendary hardcore wrestlers like we did to cut our teeth getting a foot hold in the business. So, I'm asking Fox to give me a proper send off. Do you have one more hellish match in you old, grey fox body? One last match for us dying warriors like in the olden day? What do you say, Fox?"

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:17 pm
"Play It"
--Oh no thick walls, are gonna block the waves,--
--No not quite space enough between that'd ever kill the bass,--
--Ooh aah that shaking rattling cracking you can't take it cause you know it rubs you wrong,--

User Image

The jeers dropped at sight of Miss Emiko and this didn't deter her for a second, as she signaled her throat to cut the music.

"Cut it! Cut it." Emiko kept her stance on stage, tight lipped and a piercing glare at Creeker. "You sir, are calling out an employee of my company.. Bad Company."
A shake of her head, she brought attention to an audience that hardly cared and would rudely roar at her with chants to any poor reasoning this not happening.

"I am sorry to you all and apol-" THOT! THOT! "-not happen, as ther-" THOT! THOT! "-cept or confirm and sign off of, of which I will gla-" THOT! THOT!
Fans made it clear they didn't want to hear her ramblings and suddenly burst into cheers!
That certainly did shut Emiko up in utter confusion!

User Image
It was The Silver Fox, the five foot eleven Fox walks out and stands behind Emiko.
His game face drawn, Fox stared down at Creeker for the fabulous fan reaction moment.
A few seconds was all Fox would take, then reach around to take the microphone from Miss Emiko, startling her!

Whirling around to face Fox, her face lit quizzically alarmed!
Pushed aside, her head getting the force, Emiko was dumbfounded at what is happening.

"I.. I remember you. The Creeper.. right? You denied me of what was rightly mine!"
Making his way down the ramp, his eyes wide and crazed, he points a finger.
"You owe me my GPWL Duo Championship! And I will tear it from you tonight!"
Charging in, he slides headfirst in-ring and wouldn't care for any bell waiting!
Throwing fist and mic to the big man's ribs, fighting upwards to his feet!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:27 pm
"The wha-" Creeker begins to ask with a confuse look on his face.

Fox slide into the ring without missing a single step like he was still young fox. Creeker was hit with microphone in his face causing him to bring his hands up to his face. Which left his ribs open for Fox's next attack. Creeker clinches his teeth as Fox unloads rights and lefts to respected ribs of that side.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:57 pm
Not looking to stay too long in this attack strategy, it would only open up an opportunity!
Dropping the mic, Fox quickly switched it up to grapple up Creeker's thuggish head!
If managing that, he would lead his opponents head under right arm, targeting left side ribs with knee shots!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:10 pm
After the brief moment of pause on the punches to his ribs. Creeker bent forward trying to catch the breath that was pummeled out of him by Fox. Creeker was placed in the front head lock and once again his ribs are taking the beating. Instead of Fox's fists it is his' knees doing the damage.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:47 pm
At more ease to move Creeker around, Fox fell into his cocky attitude, he'd bellow out some boasts.
"A tub of nobody and when I'm done with this thug..! My name will lose credibility!"
A quick over-the-shoulder glance and The Fox would drop a dirty DDT on a planted microphone!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:24 pm
CRACKLE

Creeker was driven head first onto the still live microphone and flattens the end from the impact. Creeker lays face first on the mat with the noise of microphone still ringing in his head.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:38 pm
Sitting up, Fox looks down at Creeker, shaking his head and giving a shrug of his shoulders, "That's it?"

Getting to his feet, he headed toward the ropes, exiting through them, and dropping off the edge to floor, he'd take a knee.
Throwing the ring curtain up, The Fox would dig in his den of dangerous weapons of choice.
A few chairs whipped out and hitting the barricade.. a metal trash can.. fire extinguisher... and finally.. a table.
He would take his sweet time, pulling the wood table out, and setting it up.
There was nothing on the line, other than savoring his one-off matches.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:07 am
After a few moments the buzzing subsided inside of Creeker's head. Creeker sits back onto his knees trying to figure out where Fox got to. He hears Fox setting up the table on the outside and it looks like he was not in a rush to set it up. Creeker rolls out of the ring behind of Fox as he still messing with the table.

Creeker picks up one of the chairs Fox chucked out from underneath the ring. Creeker attempts to slam the chair onto the back of Fox!

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:27 pm
"C'mon, c'mon.." Fox grumbling, as he struggled to fully extend the last leg. "Cheap piece shi-" WHACK "AAAH!"
Stumbling forward, then falling to one knee and the other, a hand on apron, support from falling on his face!
Fox uses the other hand for support to his assaulted back! "You crappin' creep! Ah! Ah!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:17 pm
Creeker attempts to slam the chair into the back of Fox again. If this works, Creeker would drop the chair. He would attempt to grab Fox by the head and attempts to throw him shoulder first into the barricade.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:39 pm
WHACK!

The reddening of Fox's back, brought him to his elbows, face grimacing, choosing to suffer silently!
Apparently this displeased Creeker! Chair clanking to the floor, Fox must suffer more. Suffer loudly!

Pulled partially to his feet, Fox was thrown staggeringly into the barrier, shoulder thrusted upon a throbbing pain!
"Hurgh! Hurh!" Grunting painfully through clenched teeth, he held his shoulder, struggling to sit up.
Creeker managed to get his desire, but it certainly couldn't have reached what he desired!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:54 pm
Creeker watches as Fox struggles sit upright after being thrown into the barricade. Matches like this truly gets ones blood pumping from excitement. Creeker attempts run forward trying to drive his knee into Fox's head as he leans up against the barricade!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:20 pm
Seeing what was cranking in Creeker's head, Fox hatched his own quick witted ideal move..
Lurching forward, as Creeker charges in a step away, to wrap his arms around the leg, catching and pulling him down!
What actually happened, was The Fox got a knee to his skull, and his arms went to noodles.
Only successful at limply grasping the ankle of his opponent and gaining a wincing "OOOOOHH" from fans.

Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff