PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:30 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:26 pm
You held me down and took control
You told me count my blessings
You took advantage of my soul
I should've learned my lesson

But I'm so messed up
(I can feel it, I can feel it in my bones)
I just want your touch
(I don't wanna, I don't wanna be alone)

(Even though she's lovely)

"Her Eyes" by Fame On Fire roars through out the arena. Fallen Holmes walks out onto the stage wearing a dark brown leather jacket with a crimson top underneath. dark brown tights with Fallen written crimson letters down the side of her right leg. She wearing long black wrestling boots that run up to mid of her shins.

"Introducing first from Nevada, FALLEN HOLMES!"

Fallen walks down the ramp looking around the fans of Crusade. The collective IQ of this crowd couldn't figure out that square block will not fit in round hole. She avoids any fan contact because who knows what they're carrying.

Holmes slides under the bottom rope and strolls to the middle of the ring taking off her jacket as she waits for her opponent to come out.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:08 pm
It's not hard living inside of a drum
It's not bad bad bad bad
Let's live our lives on the inside of a drum eh
Eh eh eh eh

Drumlife by Brandy hits the PA as Zarya steps out on the stage, and with a large silver cannon in her hand, clearly only for the pyro. Around her waist is the GWA Women's championship

It was your eyes that gave you up through that stupid disguise
You tryna hide behind that drink and you almost slipped by
I see you there sophisticated ignoring the beat
Your mouth might be closed
But baby listen to your heart and its screaming

"Making her way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, she is the GWA Women's champion, Zarya, Damone!"

Zarya points off to the left of the stage and fires off several shots of multicolored pyro. She then turns to the right and does the same, the crowd now booing her loudly

You're one of us
One of those beautiful fools you are
You're one of us
You were born in it so you should live in it

Zarya leaves the cannon on the stage and heads to the ring.

Live in a drum whoa
You'll never be in it alone
If you lived in a drum whoa
Right now you'll already be home
Live on live on
The drum life never gets old
Live on live on
The drum life keeps going on

Halfway down the ramp, she dashes down to the ring and slides inside, springing to her feet and looking over at Fallen as her music cuts out. She takes off the title belt and hands it to an official as she waits for the bell  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:21 pm
~ding ding~

Fallen attempts a running into the stomach of Zarya as soon as the bell was sounded. If this works, Fallen would attempt drive pointed end of her elbow down onto the back of Zarya's head.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:24 pm
(um, is that a running kick? that's what i'm assuming)
Zarya catches the foot aimed for her and would hold it there for a second, attempting to make Fallen remain off balance before attempting to simply shove her to the mat  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:01 am
Fallen's foot was caught causing her to hop on one foot at the mercy of Zarya. Fallen flails her fist out trying to hit Zarya but, Zarya is just out of the reach of Holmes. She was shoved down to the mat one mat. Fallen is sitting on the mat looking up at Zarya.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:54 pm
Zarya isn't in any hurry, she'd simply reminded Fallen of who was bigger and stronger here. She stands where she is and gestures for Fallen to come at her again  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:27 am
Fallen twists her face in displeasure at the champ’s actions. Fallen begins to stand up before charging forward going for a forearm smash towards Zarya’s face!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:39 pm
Zarya grins. She'd gotten what she wanted as Fallen charges her again. She attempts to catch her halfway, then launch her with an overhead belly to belly suplex  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:28 pm
Fallen was caught by Zarya and was chucked behind Zarya as she hits a belly to belly suplex. Fallen arches her back off the mat after finding out gravity is not her friend.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:04 pm
Zarya stands up, the same grin on her face as the crowd boos her in general. Not that she cares, she's the champ and content to keep the pace of the match to her own advantage. With Fallen down, she attempts a couple of taunting kicks to the head, meant more to insult than to hurt  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:00 pm
Fallen was 'kicked' in the head causing her to rolling onto her knees. Placing her hands onto her head looking up at the champion scowling at her.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:07 pm
Now that she has her attention, Zarya continues to smirk. "Come on now, you're going to have to try harder than that."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:47 pm
Fallen quickly runs towards the ropes and bounces off them. As she comes back towards Zarya, She attempts a low drop kick to Zarya's right knee!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:57 pm
a dropkick takes Zarya down to a knee, not a bad strategy for the smaller Fallen to try as she grimaces in pain  
Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff