Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:14 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a tag team match! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:44 pm
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

As the music began to play an engine could be revving. Finally, A large truck-like vehicle drove out onto stage. It was the Power's Ford Bronco war machine! With scrap metal welded to the body, the old truck had the appearance of a post-apocalyptic styled urban assault vehicle. The passenger side door suddenly opened with the Mega Lion, Luis Leone hanging on the side door, microphone in hand. “Gee Dubya Aye, this is Power!!” The truck roared as it drove down the ramp.

Always got the cops Coming after me
Custom built bike doing 103
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image

As the Bronco stopped at the bottom of the ramp a pyro shot out of the bed of the truck from a machine-gun like launcher! Luis jumped out of the truck, and motioned out to the audience. “Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight weighing in at a combined weight of 530 pounds The Atomic Monster and Mega Lion, we are Powah!!!”

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:01 pm
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out.

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien and Lionel step out into view, no robes, just their gear, and head down the ramp

"Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 605 pounds, Lionel and Damien Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and the brothers head towards the ring at a steady pace. Reaching the ring, Damien grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring at their opponents. Lionel, meanwhile, walks up the stairs and steps into the ring through the ropes. He gestures to the larger man and Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he steps into the ring over the top rope and stands as the music dies out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:53 pm
With the Umbra's finally in ring, the Mega Lion stepped towards the center of the ring. "Alright, alright! Which one of you jabronies will start off against the six star athlete?!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:14 pm
Damien and Lionel both look towards him, then towards each other. Neither says a thing, but suddenly, Lionel looks to take Luis' head off with a clothesline while Damien steps out onto the apron  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:51 am
(auto)

Lionel's plan works, as he flattens the smaller Luis with the clothesline. The fans cheer but Lionel isn't done yet, attempting to pull Luis up and toss him into a neutral corner to nail him with some body shots to the ribs  

Damien Umbra

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:50 pm
(auto win i guess)  
Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out