Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:22 pm
User Image
The show opens with the General Manager, Cyrus Leone, already standing in-ring with a mic in one hand and a drink in the other. Raising the mic, the Untamed Lion spoke to welcome the audience. "Lexington Kentucky, thank you for joining us for tonight's episode of Tuesday Night Crusade!" He gave a slight grin as cheers erupted from the crowds. "We have a packed show tonight considering we're following the PPV, but I'm going to go start off with a few announcements, one concerning the main event for this evening." He paused to take a sip of his scotch.

"First and foremost, seeing how we had a few important championship not get defended at Beach Brawl, they will instead be defended tonight!" An evil smile crossed the Lion's face before continuing. "Since the Ferocious Four lost the big war games match, I took the liberty of booking them against the Tigers tonight for the Tag Team Championships... In a Cage Match!" Cheers echoed through the arena once more, it was a thrill to hear F4 get what was coming to them. "That's just what you get for trying to book the King of Beasts in a goddamned eight against one handicap match!" After taking another gulp from his drink, he continued on with his announcement.

"Now, to address the winning team, the Marines and the Umbras! To reward you all for your victory, you will all be receiving championship matches in the near future, and as for the World Champion... well, there's not much else to offer you other than your choice of match stipulation and whatever opponent you want to face for your defense tonight." The Lion motioned to the stage. "That being said, Kody, you're welcome to announce your decision!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:48 pm
Fist raised, you could cause a reaction
Ain't nobody gonna ******** with me (******** with me)
I can tell by the way that you're acting
And we could both agree

I never felt so low
But I love the way I look, yeah
With this bloody nose
Look how many hits it took ya'

"Bloody Nose" by Hollywood Undead roars through the P.A. system. Kodiak walks out of the back wearing grey hoody with sleeves cut off, grey shorts and blue high tops. Around his waist is the GWA World Heavyweight championship. Kody strolls down the ramp giving some fans high fives as they stuck their hands out for him.

Kody grabs a microphone off the metal steps as climbs up them and step into the ring. He begins to speak but, the crowd was cheering loudly for his' team victory in the War Games match. Kody smirks as the crowd slowly quiets down for him to speak.

"I'm not here to waste anyone's time tonight. So, I'll make my choice quickly. My opponent is..."

Kody turns towards Cyrus

"The King of Beasts, Cyrus Leone"

Crowd gasps before cheering loudly

"The match is simple. Honor vs Honor. One on One. Straight up. No special rules. Let the best man win."

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:14 pm
The Lion nearly spit up the rest of his drink when Kody suddenly announced him as the challenger. But that wasn't going to happen, it was expensive scotch. He coughed a few times before speaking. "Me?" Cyrus rubbed his beard a few times, pondering at the thought. He had been retired from active competition for almost three years, with the odd match here and there.

Cyrus raised his mic to respond, but was cut off by the audience.
Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus! The Lion looked out to the crowds and finally gave a nod. "Alright. Cyrus vs. Kody, tonight!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:48 pm
Kodiak smirks as he nods as Cyrus accepts the challenge. Kody heads towards the ropes and steps through them. Hoping off the ring apron and begins to walk up the ramp.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces