The show returns from a commercial break to show Alexia Reed, the Crusade backstage interviewer, waiting.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the GWA International Honor champion, Andre Damone."

Andre steps up beside her, already in his gear with the championship belt on his shoulder.

"Andre, you are on a roll here as the International Honor champion. You have another title defense here tonight. How are you feeling as you head into yet another title defense?"

Andre shifts the belt slightly on his shoulder. "Personally, I live for this. I was raised on the idea of honor. Granted, my dad had a dark side and a dark period of time in which he saw success but had to turn on my uncles in order to do it. But I think Dad learned from that time. He grew. And he passed that down to us. Do what it takes to win, but make sure you can look at yourself in the mirror the next day with pride. Do what you need to, but do it with honor. This belt is perfect for me. The rules are abundantly clear. You can't retain this belt by getting yourself disqualified or counted out. What matters is what's done in the ring, and that is amazing. You have to be an honorable champion."

Alexia: "It has to be tiring to compete on every single show and defend the gold, and you never know who will challenge you. Tonight, you have a newcomer in Benny Martinez."

Andre shrugs. "Did you forget my reign as world champion? Unlike the guy that cheated to beat me for the title, I wrestled every show. I was out here, in the GM's face, making sure that I was on the card because that's what being a champion is. My goal is to be an Honorable champion no matter which belt I'm holding. And right now, can you name another champion that's doing what I do? I'm the only champ on the roster willing to defend every single show. I'm the fightingest champion in GWA history and tonight gives me another chance to prove it again. I don't know the new kid, but we'll get to know each other in the ring as I welcome him to the big times by beating him three straight falls. Cyrus clearly thought it was better to throw the new kid right into the deep end."

At this point, Andre's twin sister, Zarya, steps up, with the Women's championship belt on her shoulder.

"Well, congrats dear brother on keeping your championship at Beach Brawl but you know, you weren't the only fighting champion around here. I'll remind you that my first reign as champion was longer than your run as world champion."

Andre isn't overly pleased to see his sister. "Yeah, your run was a little longer. But were you competing at the same level I was. See, I've been around consistently, even after losing my championships. And at this point, the only belts I haven't held in GWA history are the tag titles. But when you lost the women's title, didn't you stay home for six months? But hey, at last you finally managed to get it back, right?"

Zarya chuckles. "That's cute, Andre. I gave the girls a break from constantly being overpowered and rag dolled. Alicia got to have a nice little run but now, she's nowhere to be found after our hell in a cell match. Which, by the way, is a match you've yet to be in. Sure, you had that cage match to win the world title, but there's nothing quite like hell in a cell. It's probably safe to say we won't see Alicia Armand again." She pauses. "Oh, wait, you know exactly what it's like ending someone's career. You ended our father's career, didn't you? Real honorable, right brother?"

Andre frowns. "I beat him fair and square in the middle of the ring, so yeah. I didn't make the stipulation. If you've got a problem with dad being retired, take it up with Drako. He forced that stipulation. I just did exactly what Dad taught me to do. I beat him. And I didn't have to sneak attack him, bust him open with a chair, or attack other people to get in his head. Congrats on being champ again, sister, but until you can defend that belt night in and night out and beat your challengers without cheating, you don't get to be considered an honorable champion. You're just another person holding a belt with no understanding of what it really means to be a champion. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a belt to defend, again. Talk to me again when you have 7 or 8 title defenses and we'll see if you can really compare yourself to me."

Andre walks off