MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:42 pm
User Image

Cyrus Leone sat at his desk, full of paper work, and his lone eyeball stared blankly at the monitor, puffing on a Cuban Cigar.

Miss Emiko burst in, door slamming the wall! WHAM click clack click click clack
Storming up on the desk, bom she slammed both hands opposite of Cyrus!
"Tell me, tell me what went through your head to book my employee, without my approval or even a mere mentioning to me.
Please, tell me just what makes you think this is a fine way to do business and maybe I won't throw a lawsuit at you."

She spoke heatedly, but with restraint to not raise her voice in an unprofessional manner.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:02 pm
User Image
The Lion looked up from his desk with an exhausted expression on his face, clearly stressed from the challenge issued to him earlier tonight. Sitting up in his chair, he leaned over and tapped his cigar out in the ash tray. Cyrus then picked up the can of redbull he had sitting to his right, and took a quick swing.

Finally, the General Manager folded his hands together, ready to address the woman who had barged into his office. Clearing his throat he spoke in his low gravelly voice. "I'm going to need you to step outside this office, close my door, knock, and then apologize for disturbing me."

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:31 pm
Miss Emiko's eyes went from seething to widely livid at the mention of apologizing!
She took her hands off the desk and a step back, giving light nods of her head.
Emiko saw clear as day what was happening here, while all rationality flew out with each nod.
"Oh, so The Fox can still push me around, despite being MY employee.. you, ha, you want me to apologize, after your underhanded play? ... Yeah, I can do that"
She backed up to the door with eyes stuck to his and shut it. "You can get one out of the four or all out of order, and I just did one."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:40 pm
The King of Beasts remained seated as the woman became more irate by from demands. He rubbed his forehead a moment before standing up and giving her a soft smile. "Very well, then allow me to apologize for not being more hospitable. Please take a seat." He opened up a box sitting on the desk. "Cigar?"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:08 pm
Miss Marvelous Enigmatic Emiko froze, absolutely unsuspecting and distrustful of this sudden turnaround, her answer was a quiet whisper.
"No." Eyes momentarily darting the room and diligently returned to Mr. Leone, she still stood at the door, with no intention to approach again.
"An answer to booking my employee, without any sort of notification, if you will, Mr. Leone." Still resilient in receiving an answer.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:20 pm
"Very well." The Lion sat back down, leaning forward in the chair with his arms resting on the desk. "I'll be blunt, Ms. Emiko, you have absolutely no power here." He paused for a moment to let it sink in. "This isn't GZW.. Did you ever wonder why your team was even allowed to onto the premises?"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:45 pm
A frown formed and she blinked a few times, stunned by the slap of Cyrus's reality check.
When it all finally did sink in, she set her gaze up toward Cyrus, a look of defeat in her eyes.
Something she never fully realized.. or maybe didn't want to admit to, just yet.
"Thank you, .. and I'm sorry.. that you felt compelled to imitate my attire." knock knock Emiko's knuckles rapped on the door.
"Oh? It's time for me to go." Miss Emiko turned to open and step outside.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:13 pm
The Lion leaned back in his chair as Emiko headed for the door. "The fact that your boy is competing here tonight means he signed a private deal with GWA of his own will." He gave a smirk at her. "That being said, I didn't overlook the other name that signed with our company. You and I both know who that was." He re-lit his cigar as he brought it to his lips. "I wonder if my sister knows..."

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:41 pm
Miss Emiko paused, as The Lion spoke again, concerning some old fool boy.. it was on the other who that had her turning face.
An eye of alarm glared over her shoulder for a moment, at the man seated happily, sucking on a cigar.
Stepping back inside the room, again shutting the door, faced him once more, and leaning on the door with arms crossed.
"What are you reaching for?" Not daring to ask what he knew, she was afraid to hear it out loud. But, what did he want?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:01 pm
The Lion blew out some smoke after she responded. "The one who ordered the attack on my sister for something as trivial as a championship. I was surprised when I saw the name on that contract, was in fact the same person who arranged that attack." He set down the cigar on a hold and leaned forward in his chair again. "So I did some digging and found out the home owned by that person just so happened to be on the files I received on the tracking information on my Lion's chip back when he was missing."

The Lion stared at her for a long moment as they sat in an eerie silent. "Now, that's a very strange series of events circling the same person. I'm curious, after whats recently transpired, what exactly is this information worth?"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:00 pm
The Enigmatic One slowly lowered her head to look down at the shiny heels, covering her toes, as The Lion brought up ordering an attack.
A somber darkness came across her face and resided there to be fully seen, when she brought eyes back up to face his question.
Her breath full of fear and rage, she breathed out an answer to his question, "What.. are you reaching, for?"
They both knew the answer to that, Emiko held too tightly to her secrets, and refused to be first in airing it out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:08 pm
The King of Beasts remained silent as he took a long drag on his cigar, watching his prey squirm under his gaze. It was clear Cyrus had been sitting on this information for awhile, deciding how to use it. He was just as deadly mentally as he was in the ring, and Emiko made the costly mistake of stepping into his territory. He finally responded as he released a large puff of smoke. "Bark like a dog..."

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:33 pm
A long edged silence from Emiko.
Speaking softly, in fearful respect, "Mr. Leone, I'm regretfully sorry for my disrespectful behavior, impoliteness of not knocking, and becoming demanding of you."
An apologetic begging to not tear away at her dignity, her pride was all but near thrown away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:46 pm
The Lion stared at her as she groveled, and set down his cigar. After the pause, Cyrus shook his head at her. "No, that's no good. That's not how dogs bark at all. In fact, that's how a person would talk. But maybe I need a second opinion, I'm sure I could make a phone call." He held his hand out, leaving it hovering over the phone.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:03 pm
Her eyes hovered the phone along with Cryus.. and finally gave in to what this cold man wanted.
Emiko grimaced, as she found her face reddening, humiliated, "...Arf.. arf."

Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces