Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:54 pm
"The following contest is a tag team match and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:15 pm
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

As the music began to play an engine could be revving. Finally, A large truck-like vehicle drove out onto stage. It was the Power's Ford Bronco war machine! With scrap metal welded to the body, the old truck had the appearance of a post-apocalyptic styled urban assault vehicle. The passenger side door suddenly opened with the Mega Lion, Luis Leone hanging on the side door, microphone in hand. “Gee Dubya Aye, this is Power!!” The truck roared as it drove down the ramp.

Always got the cops Coming after me
Custom built bike doing 103
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image

As the Bronco stopped at the bottom of the ramp a pyro shot out of the bed of the truck from a machine-gun like launcher! Luis jumped out of the truck, and motioned out to the audience. “Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight weighing in at a combined weight of 530 pounds The Atomic Monster and Mega Lion, we are Powah!!!”

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:30 am
Now I am the Master Played over the PA system followed by Scattering The Ashes (Instrumental) by Trivium. White Tiger walked out following right behind him was the mischievous and lethal Shadow Tiger. The lethal duo walked down the aisle they meant business. This match promised who would win in a fight Lions or Tigers

Introducing First at a combined weight of 484 lbs the Team up White Tiger and Shadow Tiger ,The Tigers.

One on ring side shadow and White Tiger walk up the steel steps. Shadow Tiger Springboards into the ring landing safely. White Tiger jumped over the top rope his height allowed him to do so. Their music faded as Shadow Tiger took off his robe waited for the the bell to ring hell will be set loose. Shadow Tiger wanted to starts this time around. White Tiger felt somewhat at home he knew the Texan crowd very well, mostly latino crowd.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:19 pm
Pulling off his hoodie, Luis tossed it out to the front row of the Dallas crowd before rolling into the ring. "Alright, alright! Lions verses Tigers!"

The Atomic Monster grabbed ahold of the top rope and stepped onto the edge apron.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:47 pm
The referee called for the bell to ring. Shadow Tiger walked towards Luis, offering to start this match with a lock up. The Sky Terror looked to get to know his opponent.

White Tiger crossed his arms keeping an eye on his partner and his foe.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:19 am
(Auto)
Shadow walked closer to his opponent, a slight change of plans. Shadow
Tiger lookes to throw a kick to the gut to his opponent.

White Tiger still keeping an eye on the corner, he had the feeling this would be an interesting match.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:02 am
(Auto)
Shadow used this moment during the kick to the gut to grab him in a double underhook. Lift Luis up for the finish the Fatal Fury.  
Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games