Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:37 pm
The camera fades-in with the GWA World Tag Team Champions, Gary Guitar and The Jester of The Ferocious Four, standing in the ring.

Gary: "HEEEEEEEEEEEY NEEEEEEEEEERDS!"

The crowd instantly begins booing Gary's extremely loud voice.

Gary: "WE HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THIS TIME OUT OF YOUR LIVES....TO GLOOOOOOAT!"

The Jester nods in agreement.

Jester: "We have earned the right to gloat.
We stand before you as the UNDEFEATED GWA World Tag Team Champions.
We have destroyed everybody that has been put in-front of us.
Power?!"

Gary: "BEAT THEM!"

Jester: "The Marines?!"

Jester: "Team Dab?!"

Jester: "The Umbras?!"

Jester: "The Tigers?"

Gary: "BEEEAAAT THEEEEEEEEEEEM!"

Somehow the crowd is still able to boo such a successful title run.

Jester: "In a promotion where the General Manager wins the World Heavyweight Championship, I stand here before you all and proclaim that we are the most worthy champions in GWA!"

Gary: "225 DAY REIGN AND COUNTING! WE HOLD THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS GOOOOOLD!"

Jester: "But there is now a big problem for GWA.
They have run out of challengers for us.
We have defeated them all!
So I think there is only one thing left for us to do...."

Gary: "TO RETIRE AS THE UNDEFEATED AND GREATEST GWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF ALLLLLLL TIIIIIIME!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:27 pm
I want my MTV

The lights dim down as the opening cords of Money For Nothing by Yazz and Jussie Smollett hit the PA. Multicolored laser lights flash in patterns on the stage. The camera moves away from the stage

Consumers, silver spooners
It's nothin', we get money for it

When the camera returns, Andre Damone is standing on the stage, the lights forming a circle around him, looking out into the arena. He's switched up his look, wearing blue and gold tights with a matching vest and no shirt underneath. He raises the GWA International Honor championship belt in his right hand as the fans cheer. He has a mic in hand as the music cuts out.

"Hold on a second, did i just hear you two morons that lost in War Games at Beach Brawl say that you hold the most prestigious title in GWA? So you beat Team Dab and you think that's impressive? Guys, I gotta be real with you, you are not nearly the champions that you think you are. Sure you got a few wins, however underhanded they may be, but I can't let you say you're the most worthy champions in GWA when there's another champion here that has defended the gold every single show he's been on against whoever he's up against, with no warning beforehand of who he might face. Said person is also the longest reigning world heavyweight champion in GWA history, and the most decorated champion here having won every singles title. Said champion, unlike you, will also be defending the gold again here tonight against whoever Cyrus has thrown at him and will emerge with the truly most Prestigious gold in GWA."

Andre shifts the title to his shoulder.

"Oh, in case you needed a reminder, that's me. You know, the guy that beat your boss to win the world title and then eclipsed everything he ever did as a champion til he used you to cheat and get it back? And since you say you've run out of challengers, and you happen to have the only title in GWA available that I haven't won, I think it's about time I go ahead and take those shiny tag belts off your hands."  

Zarel Damone

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:51 pm
The Jester doesn't look very amused.

Jester: "You?
Challenge us?
You don't even have a tag team partner, idiot!"

Gary Guitar waves Andre Damone off.

Gary: "COME BACK IN A YEAR....NO WAIT!
YOU WON'T BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES YOU NOW AND NOBODY WILL LIKE YOU THEN EITHER!
YOU'LL NEVER RISE UP THE TAG TEAM RANKS TO CHALLENGE US!"

Gary thinks he can lecture someone else on like-ability!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:36 pm
Andre actually laughs. "Oh you poor, dumb, simple, simpering morons. It's adorable that you think that I'm anything like you. See, you're the ones no one likes or will ever like. But you see, I never said I didn't have a partner."

Andre glances to the backstage area.

"You see, I have a very famous last name, and that means I have a lot of options of people that can knock the hell out of you two. So allow me to show you the partner that'll help me knock you two down several pegs."  

Zarel Damone

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:44 pm
The lights go out as All the Stars hits the PA. Multicolored lights begin to flash. Marcus Damone steps out to cheers from the crowd. The youngest Damone is in his wrestling attire, a simple pair of black cargo pants and black boots, elbow pads and MMA style gloves. He stands on the stage as he looks out over the arena.

Tell me what you gon' do to me
Confrontation ain't nothin' new to me
You can bring a bullet, bring a sword
Bring a morgue, but you can't bring the truth to ******** you and all your expectations
I don't even want your congratulations

As he stands beside his cousin, the music slowly fades and he simply waits, not feeling the need to speak  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:52 pm
Andre is more of a talker than Marcus anyone, so he raises the mic again.

"As you can see, I have some pretty big backup here. And since you two don't have anything better to do, my lil' cousin and I think that we might as well come down there and show you exactly why you're not going to be holding that gold too much longer."

Andre drops the mic and signals to Andre, then heads for the ring dashing in and going straight for the Jester and attempting to take him to the mat with a double leg takedown and pummel him with some rights  

Zarel Damone

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:54 pm
Marcus follows right behind Andre, and his target is Gary Guitar, looking to clock him with a few rights to the head  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:12 pm
It's like these Damones think they own the place or something!

The Jester keeps his championship in his hand, ready to smack their heads in, but Andre is quick and takes him down to the mat! Jester drops his title as Andre punches at him, which isn't helpful at all. Jester tries to reverse the positions so he can lay into Andre with his own rights!

The heavy-hitting Marcus begins bouncing Gary Guitar around the ring, each punch dropping him to the mat. Gary tries to escape from the ring, he isn't prepared for this!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:14 pm
Andre finds the roles reversed, but they won't be that way long. He quickly attempts to shift and toss the Jester off him and towards Marcus  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:15 pm
Since Gary bailed, Marcus turns his attention to the Jester, and would quickly attempt to hit a straight boot to his head  

Drako Damone
Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:22 pm
The Jester is soon flung towards Marcus, whose Big Boot to the face sends him crashing through the top and middle ropes, hitting the outside with a thud!

Gary Guitar helps him up and the two scarper towards the exit, looking back at the two Damone's seething while the crowd cheers!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:26 pm
the fans are going wild, meanwhile, as Marcus and Andre are left standing in the ring. This time, Marcus takes up the mic.

"So this is who calls themselves the Ferocious Four? I've seen more Ferocity out of newborn kittens. Listen here, I ain't gonna take up all night telling you the ways in which we're going to beat your asses. I'm just going to make it clear, those titles you're holding, we want 'em, and we're takin' 'em, and there ain't a damn thing that you can do about it!"

Marcus tosses the mic and leans on the ropes, looking up at the retreating champions. They've sent the message they wanted to send now  

Drako Damone
Captain

Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces