27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:31 pm
"Play It"
--Oh no thick walls, are gonna block the waves,--
--No not quite space enough between that'd ever kill the bass,--
--Ooh aah that shaking rattling cracking you can't take it cause you know it rubs you wrong,--

User Image
Miss Emiko, completely business, strode her way from stage to stairs, and in-ring, she made no eye contact with fans.
Clearly on a mission and who would expect anything less, at events from her previous visit to GWA.

"Last Crusade, I came to GWA with intentions of addressing Luca Leone and the issue with Wanton Vixen, who had intent for the GZW Victress Championship to hold merit within GWA." Her face went a tad sour, as the corners of her mouth dipped a bit. "Instead, due to some failing in contractual awareness on my end, I no longer have control over The Fox."

An uproarious exhilaration came out from the crowd and momentarily left Miss Emiko stunned, only for a moment, and she gathered herself, replying with a smile, "Yes, you all enjoyed the match with Creeker and anything else that Fox so wishes to provide will not be affiliated with Bad Company, as he no longer works for me." Tucking her lips for a second. A second; the time it took for Emiko to turn her toward the entrance. "Ms. Leone, Luca Leone, if I could trouble you, at this time to come on out and make your way down to this ring, so I can speak with you face to face and.. apologize. ..I would like to apologize to you." That said, she lowered the microphone, clasping it with both hands in front of her. Emiko, timid and looking a bit unsettled, while waiting.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:17 pm
Lights darkened and blue lights swirled around the stage as the Blue Blossom's theme hit the PA!

Flower

User Image

After only a moment, Luca Leone finally stepped out on stage. The audience cheered as she made her way down the ramp, crossing from each side of the ramp to give high fives and handshakes to a few of front row attendees. It had only been a few since she had won the Victress Championship at Beach Brawl, and now she was returning from a short break.

Reaching the ring, the Blue Blossom walked up the steps and slipped into the ring under the top rope. She wasn't quite sure what this was about, but she was glad to see her friend again. "Hey Missy.. what did you come to apologize for?"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:42 pm
Her friend, the best friend she ever had, looking in her eye's.. this was going to be much harder than she imagined it would be. Raising the mic in clasped hands, she took in a deep breath.. and let it out. "Luca, you've been.. just the best towards me. I-I can't, couldn't ask more for in a friend. You've been there for my problems, given me advise when I needed it.. I always enjoy the time I spend with you and hate to ever.. ever-ever.." Emiko had stuttered and now was struggling to continue upon nearing the point.. "..hurt you." A feeling of something sinister was lurking underneath those last two words and looking like she had just been scolded, and mad about it, didn't help.

Miss Emiko couldn't bare to hold eye contact for much longer and broke it, cutting her eye's away to some random faces in the crowd, an attempt to make this easier. "I haven't been very truthful with you lately..I've been taking on a role. For some time now.. and it was for a very different reason in EWA, then it was a business standpoint in GZW. Now.." Stalling out to a loss of words, feeling a bit brave, she reconnected her eyes with Luca's. "Um.." Exhaled, Emiko immediately regretted facing her, she felt weak. "I am.. Waaaantooooon Vixxxinnnnnnnnn..." She tried to muster a smile, but it was weak and spoke it weakly as well. Why she chose to smile? She was hopeful and scared and didn't even know why herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:54 pm
The Blue Blossom's smile slowly faded as she watched her friend talk and her head tilted slightly from confusion. Then it finally hit her. "W-what?" The person who had her attacked on GZW for some championship, and who had sexually assaulted her, was actually her best friend the entire time! Luca's eyes slowly narrowed as she had processed the information. Suddenly she released an open palm, rapidly across Emiko's face!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:25 pm
SHWACK!!

That long overdone secret spilled out from Emiko's anxious smile and received a due process in return! Blue fire across the cheek, spun her a complete 180, nearly fell over with a bent ankle, but managed to stay on her feet in a staggered stumble! Eye's fluttered, hung jaw and stunned by lightful stars. It took a few seconds for Miss Emiko to retain most of her coordination, brushing away the hair that had whipped in her face.

Emiko then unsteadily turned back around to face Luca. This time she spoke without a smile and a hand print brightening up her cheek, igniting a fire inside, even though knowing she deserved it. "I. Am. Sorry. You know, I did state in GZW, Ardomis was going in his own direction, his attack at Tricked Out Horror, was not my call." Emiko's tone started sincere in the apology, to stern with her defense.  
Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games