Welcome to Gaia! ::

GWA: Gaia Wrestling Alliance

Back to Guilds

A wrestling roleplay 

Tags: WCWG, wrestling, WWE/WCW, GWA/NWA 

Reply Tuesday Night Crusade #12: Live from Fort Worth, TX (Open)
Cyrus Leone vs Lionel Umbra Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:28 pm
nontitle match
normal rules  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:56 am
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a camera makes it's way down a dark hall, stopping on a man's feet

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The camera reveals Lionel as he's walking down the dark hall

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Lionel steps out onto the stage and heads for the ring

"Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 265 pounds, Lionel Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and Lionel reaches the ring, stepping up onto the apron and into the ring over the top rope.

Damien Umbra

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:24 pm
The epic opening guitar rift of Welcome to Jungle suddenly rung out over the PA.

Oh my god... Wooooooooooooaah!

Beams of red light danced on stage in rhythm of the music, exciting the crowds.

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money, honey we got your disease

Fog began to spill out onto the stage, covering up the entryway. The audience couldn't wait anymore now chanting for the legend. Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus!

Finally, stepping out from the smoke was the man himself, Cyrus Leone and he was clad in his signature duster! With him, he carried out the GWA World championship on one shoulder and Power championship on the other.
User Image
The Untamed Lion gazed up at the audience, glancing along the arena at the thousands of cheering fans with his one good eye. He smirked before he muttered to himself. "Hail to the king, baby!" Cyrus leaned the back pressing both belts against his shoulders.

" Weighing in at 240 pounds, residing in Mexico City, the GWA World Heavyweight Champion, the King of Beasts, Cyrus Leone!"

As he walked down the rest of the ramp, Cyrus tilted his head and cracked his neck on either side. The Untamed Lion was going to be set loose tonight and he was going to enjoy it! When he made it down to the ring, he suddenly leaped onto the apron, and turned to lean back against the ropes. Cyrus looked out to the audience and suddenly shouted out to the crowds. “******** the world!” Turning, the Lion finally slipped in between the ropes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:12 pm
Lionel realizes the opportunity he has here in this match, and is ready to get things started against the new world champion. Still, he's never faced the man before, so once the bell rings, he stands and waits, wanting to see how the champion will approach him  

Damien Umbra

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:29 pm
After handing off the belts, Cyrus turned to meet his opponent. The Lion looked to either side, glancing at the fans as he cracked his fingers. Giving a nod, he approached Lionel, and raised his hand, signaling for the traditional lock-up.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:08 am
Lionel has no issue attempting to go with the traditional lock up to start things off. Once locked up, he would attempt to power Cyrus into the corner  

Damien Umbra

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:39 am
After stepping into the lock-up, Cyrus was backed into to a corner. As soon as he felt the turnbuckle, the Lion immediately looked to drive his knee into Umbra's gut!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:46 am
so much for the clean break Lionel might have given, as he's caught with a knee to the gut that forces him to release the champion and step back  

Damien Umbra

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:41 pm
Stepping up onto the middle ropes, the Lion would suddenly leap at Umbra, attempting to hit him with a flying forearm!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:04 pm
Lionel looks up and finds Cyrus flying at him. He reaches up and attempts to catch the champion in midair, then launch him to the center of the ring with a fallaway slam  

Damien Umbra

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:22 am
(auto)

Lionel manages to catch and plant the champion with the fallaway slam back in the center of the ring, right where he wants him. Getting to his feet again, Lionel would attempt to follow with a leg drop across the face, then go for an early pin attempt  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:27 pm
The Lion was caught into the fallaway slam and thrown onto his back! Cyrus wasn't down for good though, and wasn't about to get a leg across his face. He suddenly rolled out of the way as Lionel jumped up, and attempted to get back to his feet.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:34 am
(Auto)
Rolling onto his knees Cyrus suddenly tugged his elbow pad, pulling it down to his wrist. Waiting for Lionel to get back to his feet, the champion would try to take him out with the Last Roar!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:50 pm
Lionel misses his intended leg drop, and slowly makes his way to his feet again. The champion comes right after him, intending to put him away, but Lionel ducks at the last possible second, then attempts to catch him with a stiff right to the jaw as he turns back around  

Damien Umbra

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:47 pm
The Lion spun around after missing the deathblow, and was immediately struck in the jaw. Cyrus returned fire, swinging his knuckles up for an uppercut to his opponent's chin!

Tuesday Night Crusade #12: Live from Fort Worth, TX (Open)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games