Welcome to Gaia! ::

GWA: Gaia Wrestling Alliance

Back to Guilds

A wrestling roleplay 

Tags: WCWG, wrestling, WWE/WCW, GWA/NWA 

Reply Tuesday Night Crusade #12: Live from Fort Worth, TX (Open)
White Tiger vs Omen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:30 pm
normal match  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:06 pm
Now I am the Master Played over the PA system followed by My Hero by Man With A mission . White Tiger walked out from backstage area standing now on stage, he raised his arm making his signature claw hand sign. While the music played he lowered his hand extending it to slapping hands with the fans as he made his way down the aisle.

Tell me my hero what do we need
To end it all yeah and to never let us bleed
So hit me on the ground without a sound
Bring it on now till the day we take the lead
In the middle of the fake game
The same proclaims made by the liars from the lost age
Try to believe to know what you are
But you are not sure which side you're on from the start
Take a look
All the junk we made the last corner you'll take
Will never lead you to the pearly gates
What else did we betray Turn into a machine
We just gave it away to fit into the scene

Introducing First from Mexico City Mexico Weighing at 244 lbs . The Master of Submission Wrestling...WHITE TIGER!!!!

Are you losing your way or are you lost?
Where are you going?
Tell me my hero where you're going
What do I need to end my war?
Hit me on the ground
Hit me on the ground
Hit me on the ground
Hit me on the ground
信じ 喜び 叶え 分かち合い
全てを捨て 今 立ち向かう
Hit me on the ground
Hit me on the ground
Hit me on the ground
Hit me on the ground

One on ring side White Tiger walk up the steel steps. White Tiger jumped over the top rope his height allowed him to do so. The music faded as white Tiger took off his robe waited for the the bell to ring hell will be set loose. Shadow Tiger wanted to starts this time around. White Tiger felt somewhat at home he knew the Texan crowd very well, mostly latino crowd. White Tiger Stood in his corner with his arms crossed.

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:05 am
Distorted boys of audio would escape the PA system. Like some sort of boot up for a program that strains the machinery that does the said boot up. It would slowly be accompanied by a little bit of guitar. Building up to something big.

It's been years since anyone, could be a friend
It's the fear that kills the feeling in the end
Can we face it, can we shape it
Can we really die?
If Rain is what you want, all you have to do, is close your eyes!

'If Rain Is What You Want' hit the PA system. A song that hasn't been heard in years as the previous owner of that theme was a freak among the men and women of the locker room.

The smoke would begin to rise and settle around the arena as the small rift would play into the next verse.

I am watching
Is there any chance in hell
Any chance at all?
Do we need it? Do we see it?
Is it really there?
If Rain is what you want, then take your seat and enjoy the fall

As the riff and bass kicked in, fire would spring from the stage as figures of a holden man, draped in ragged old clothing would be seen just barely through the thick smoke that has engulfed the stage.

It was him. The Freak. He had truly returned and time was not kind to him as the large man would be taking very slow steps, and slightly limping. The signature mask covering everything but those bloodshot eyes that have pierced through many of men's psychological defenses.

He continued his slow walk while staring down the ramp looking at a new victim.

The only thing deeper than my last breath
The only thing darker than my last death
Is the panic
The static
I've come back from the dead
But my city, will never sleep again

"From Parts Unknown, weighing in at 332 lbs, Omen!"

The Goliath like figure would reach ringside, taking a turn and head up the stairs. Maintaining that same eye contact that he originally had. Not letting that lock of sight go down, as he would walk along the apron and enter the ring over the top rope.

The only thing left now was for the sound of the bell. The music had died. And the fall has begun.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:08 pm
White Tiger Stood in his corner with eyes crosses not keeping his sight of those eyes under the mask. Omen and White Tiger a heavyweight masked bout. One technical, the other raw strenght. An absolute clash of styles. Too bad this wasn't the main event. The referee called for the bell to ring. Ding Ding Ding White Tiger walked towards Omen with his arms raised ready for a lock up. Always in the alert.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:20 pm
(Sorry, forget about this sometimes)
Omen would look at his smaller opponent begin to motion themselves toward him. Wanting a test of strength right in front of everyone. Omen would leave his corner and approach his opponent for the evening and accept this test of strength, but had no intentions of losing as he looked to shove him to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:22 am
(Its ok)
White Tiger let himself be shoved down, immediately rolling back to his feet, adding insult to it he dusted off his shoulder. This had the potential of a battle of both witts and spirit. He raised his hands again for a lock up.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:52 pm
Omen would either not notice or not care about taunts or disrespect. He didn't come back for pride. All it came down to was domination, and it seemed like his prey wanted to keep playing games to save time for himself. The Freak would accept this lock up again  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:26 pm
White Tiger Attempted to push forward just a little knowing Omen is stronger and heavier, he awaited the obvious moves of a power house he rules heavily on his own resilience. White Tiger got ready for what's coming.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:38 am
White Tiger would get a single back step before the larger individual would attempt to rush him into the corner behind White Tiger.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:50 am
Pushed back into a corner white Tiger used his hand to push Omen away by the jaw. Looking to get some distance between them.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:16 am
The Freak would have White Tigers hand press against his unnatural and disfigured face, looking to force some separation. Which would happen as the official would begin a count to help White Tiger flee the corner. Omen would however, after taking a step back, look to throw an elbow in the direction of White Tigers' face  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:13 am
White Tiger was struck , leaving him hanging agaisnt the corner. White Tiger Stood back up looking to deliver a strong elbow of his own. Still rattled by the first strike white Tiger still planned to make this monster submit.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Tuesday Night Crusade #12: Live from Fort Worth, TX (Open)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games