Welcome to Gaia! ::

GWA: Gaia Wrestling Alliance

Back to Guilds

A wrestling roleplay 

Tags: WCWG, wrestling, WWE/WCW, GWA/NWA 

Reply Tuesday Night Crusade #12: Live from Fort Worth, TX (Open)
Show Opener: Drako's Announcement

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:53 pm
Ain't About the Money hits as the lights in the upper levels of the arena brighten. The fans begin to cheer as they know this music is the music of the owner of GWA. Drako himself steps out into view, dressed in a dark grey suit as the boss is all business here in the opener.

Walter Stevenson: The owner is in the building here tonight and I hear he has a big announcement.

Jeff Jefferson: It's been a while since he's been here and a lot has changed.

Drako steps into the ring and takes up a mic, letting the music die out. "Feels pretty good to be here tonight, but I'm not here to have fun. I'm here to get down to business. Now, it's been an interesting past few months here. The Ferocious Four managed to piss off the entire roster, land themselves in a War Games match, lose said War Games match, and the victors all had title shots, and in the case of Kody, the chance to name his own challenger. Now, I would have thought he'd have given himself until the next pay per view but he chose the first Crusade back and he chose the general manager of Crusade, Cyrus Leone. Cyrus then went on to with the GWA World Heavyweight championship. Which brings me to the biggest reason I'm here tonight."

Walter: This is a unique situation. Our boss is also our World champion

Jeff: Who better to be the champ than the guy guiding the brand to new heights?

"Now, I selected Cyrus as the general manager of Crusade because it was something different that I thought he'd be good at. A guy who can handle himself and his own authority. But, there was a condition on that position. While he was free to handle and defend himself, if he were to return to full time competition, he could no longer be the general manager. As the reigning and defending World Heavyweight champion, he is now an active member of the full time roster, at the very least until such time as his title reign ends, or after that until he expresses a desire to return to the day to day running of things. Which means, as of right now, those responsibilities will revert back to me and Cyrus will be in action here tonight, with a nontitle match against Lionel Umbra. Speaking of the title, by next Crusade, we will have a new number one contender declared to challenge for the world championship."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:55 pm
The epic opening guitar rift of Welcome to Jungle suddenly rung out over the PA.

Oh my god... Wooooooooooooaah!

Beams of red light danced on stage in rhythm of the music, exciting the crowds.

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money, honey we got your disease

User Image

Finally, the champion had made his way back to Tuesday night after winning the GWA World championship! The King of Beasts suddenly stepped out from behind the curtain, walking out onto the stage shouldering not one but two belts: the GWA championship and the returning Power championship. The Lion didn't waste time and strutted down the ramp as the fans chanted his name. Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus!

Cyrus reached out, grabbing a microphone from a ring hand as he walked up the steel steps. "Fort Worth, thank you for joining us and welcome to Tuesday Night Crusade!" He leaned back against the ropes and suddenly pointed his fingers out towards the stage in double hand guns. A row of fireworks immediately went off on stage, immediately followed by a spiral of pyros going off around the titantron.

Jeff: Now that is how you open a show, Walt! I hope the owner is taking notes!

The Lion finally slipped into the ring under the top rope just as the last pyro went off. "Ladies and gentlemen, it's been nearly a year since I began managing things here in the GWA. Since then I won the brand wars, eliminating the competition, I watched as the Ferocious Four were defeated by my chosen team in War Games, and finally I defeated the only the man worth carrying the GWA World Championship!" Turning his attention to Drako, he bent over and suddenly slung the Power championship across the surface of canvas, just in front of the owner. "Two weeks ago, the King of Beasts officially went back on his throne, the tenth time at the top mountain!"

Looking towards Drako, he pointed down at the large gold belt with Power spray painted across it. "Your brother sure remembers my first time climbing that mountain, cause I threw him off of it!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:33 am
Drako isn't entirely surprised that the champion and now former GM has come down at this point. He'd expected as much. The Boss raises an eyebrow at the mention of Jarel.

"Well you may have tossed him off the mountain, but Dragons fly, and he didn't stay off it long. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to provoke my definitely retired brother into coming back for a shot at the gold, but contracts are contracts and he's definitely done. And correct me if I'm wrong, but last time you faced Jarel, didn't you lose?"

Drako smirks.

"But, all that aside, Crusade is doing well. You did not, in fact lie in anything you said. You actually forgot a detail, in fact. You also came up with the concept of the International Honor championship, the rules under which it has been defended, and have consistently made sure the title was defended by the reigning champion pretty much every show. Seems to me the other champions need to catch up. And we have a pay per view coming up, specifically Halloween Havoc. So let's make a couple of matches official, shall we? First, the tag team championships will be defended. F4 or whatever they call themselves get to defend against Marcus and Andre, standard tag match should do fine. The Women's title will be defended and Cyrus defends the World championship. But, I don't like to leave things up in the air, as there's another very important match to do. The next big event after Halloween Havoc is Starrcade, and I want a new contender for the title on our biggest show of the year, which should interest you should you manage to retain the title. So there will also be an over the top rope battle royale to determine the number one contender for the World Heavyweight championship at Starrcade."  
Tuesday Night Crusade #12: Live from Fort Worth, TX (Open)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games