Welcome to Gaia! ::

GWA: Gaia Wrestling Alliance

Back to Guilds

A wrestling roleplay 

Tags: WCWG, wrestling, WWE/WCW, GWA/NWA 

Reply Tuesday Night Crusade #12: Live from Fort Worth, TX (Open)
Dispicable Fox

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:24 pm
An instrumental beat puts the audience to attention on stage, as a young woman runs out in a dance to center stage, grooving her arms in front of her.
User Image
"Hey. Hey. Yooooooooo."
Bringing up high knees and swinging her head side to side, adding a few claps along with the beat, further drawing curious interest from fans.
"Allow me to present. The man. The best, the most, can't be rated."
She finishes her short entertainment with a spin, stopping short, now facing from where she emerged.
"The Fox."
Stuck her arm out straight in front, mic in hand, and drops her head, facing the now still feet.
Music stops.
User Image
The Fox steps out to boos and reacts to it with a scowl, taking the microphone from the now exiting female.
Stepping up to stand at start of the aisle, he retorts to their displeasure.

"Yeah, don't like you either." Cutting a glare that spanned across the many in front of him and furthered his own displeasure to them. "Didn't like you from day one and didn't care when you did. You are all mere currency to me. I don't come here for you, I come here for me. I came here to GWA under an unraveling contract, I shortly loop holed out of, thanks to a wannabe cat king. I stayed, to put down a player I knew in my novice days. I am here now to notch a few more straps to my belt.. and that leaves me the issue of that sham loss I had with your Honor Champ, Annie Dame!"

"LOO-SER! LOO-SER! LOO-SER! LOO-SER!"

Hearing enough of Fox's ramble, they capitalized on his self admittance of defeat! Fox stone walled them, resting his mic just under chin, he gazed above at the banners of GWA's oncoming pay-per-view, Havoc.

When there was a dip in chant, Fox took control. "Honor. To put me in a match for a championship based on honor. You must've gone through a brain aneurysm to not see how laughable that was! To give me, of all people, a shot at holding a championship, depicting a person of honor.. allow me to give a quick dusting to your short span brain stem, of just who I am!"

Raising his left hand high. "The Fox is someone, from the beginning, has competed against women and is a two time women's champion! Proud of it!" Shifts his hand a bit to the right. "A shameless business owner that will throw his authority over others for his own desire!" Further right, hand now above his face. "Backstabber and a company overthrow of the GWWF from Codi Paige." He couldn't hold back his smirk in that little self headline. Then a final hand movement to the right. "A braggart, a drunkard, a player of his own rules.." Fox's hand drops away, eyes seem lost in that last tagline.

He seems to murmur to himself and it takes a second for him to get back to himself. "And, it must've been some kind of joke for that one eyed walking dong, to put me in a match, completely foreign to me, trying to embarrass me, with a championship baiting me, for an actual attempt at winning!" Fox spat in a rage. "Le-on Cy-rust! I am a multi-World Champion, a multi-swinger, a multi-business owner, I will NOT be denied a proper Championship Match! You owe me, a rematch!" Fumed out his final waiting words to Cyrus Leone, as he stood on stage.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:06 am
The epic opening guitar rift of Welcome to Jungle suddenly rung out over the PA.

Oh my god... Wooooooooooooaah!

Beams of red light danced on stage in rhythm of the music, exciting the crowds.

Walter: "Looks like the champion plans on responding to Fox!"

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money, honey we got your disease

Fog began to spill out onto the stage, covering up the entryway. The audience couldn't wait anymore now chanting for the legend. Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus!

Suddenly the lights go out along and the music is replaced with silence. Suddenly a new music plays over the PA and a video appears on the titantron.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:29 pm
At the sound of Cyrus's guitar rifting entrance, drew up a smile and turned to face an emerging Leone.

And witnessed himself Rick rolled.

His shoulders slumped, eyes looking up in dumbfounded disbelief, Fox's left hand at his side clenched, both hands shivering in rage! "You! You think this is a joke?!" Bellowing out a maddening quick response! "This is the champion you're going to be for GWA?! It's not just me you're making light of! You have dimwits that look to see you and you troll them, just to take a shot at me!" Lips trembling from his livid state, and feeling the need to say something more.. just a little bit more, surely to say something to draw him out for an answer to his demand! "You lost your balls, along with that eye!"  
Tuesday Night Crusade #12: Live from Fort Worth, TX (Open)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games