Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:18 pm
Introduction

I Will
  • Fling without RP.
  • Start all RPs.
  • Background plot a little, unless it's lifemates.
  • RP on Gaia or Discord.
  • Do all kinds of RP.

Will Not Do
  • Poly groups unless stated that the character is open to it.
  • Lifemates without RP after the agreement is made. The story should never stop, even if it's me asking questions about the mate's opinion about something for a plot I want to do. The mate is a part of my Soq's life and thus shouldn't be silent while I continue the story.
  • Reminders. I keep track of everything, though, so all you need do is look at the front page of my journal.

Writing is an important hobby for me. It's always helped me be more mentally stable than when I don't. If I stop for too long, I get sad and unmotivated about a lot of things. No, that doesn't mean I expect really fast replies. I'm still not very fast myself. My characters are very important to me. I love the world-building and character development of making stories.

My Discord is Hoshi#1462.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:22 pm
Clad in Silver
User Image

User ImageName Ezekiel Doveling
Marital Status Unavailable - Nikki's Gisli
Preference Mares
Teepee Page [x]
Personality What's under his tail says expressive.
Ezekiel is a kind and gentle soul wrapped in a silly package. If you're familiar with my Senshi OC Sailor Genam, you'll have a pretty good idea of Ezekiel's character. Isiah bled into the alicorn's muse, so they are quite similar.
If you are not, then the first thing you'll notice is how friendly he is. It doesn't matter who it is, Ezekiel will approach them with an often loud greeting as he's usually too impatient to meet a new person to wait until he's close enough to them. If the said greeting doesn't go over well, he will feel guilty and apologize, offering to leave the offended animal be. If one were to take pity on him and keep his company around, it is unlikely he would notice it was faked. Ezekiel isn't the brightest or most observant Soq you'll meet.
The second thing you're likely to notice is how cheery he is. Nothing ever seems to upset him. He always has a smile on his face where he's able. If not, it's always very obvious what he's feeling as he's a very expressive stallion. It's a good thing his forelock is so long or he wouldn't be able to hide anything from anyone.
But this cheeriness has a downside. Because of his harsh past, Ezekiel has developed a fear towards negativity. If found in others, he goes into super helper mode, doing all in his power to keep them happy. Even if it harms himself in the process. This is a very self-destructive trait that he has little control over. 'Specially when it threatens his ruin his own positive attitude. Ezekiel has a habit of pretending there is nothing wrong so he doesn't have to face the fact his life isn't all rainbows and butterflies when his life growing up was full of so much fear and pain.
Background When Ezekiel was a very young foal, he was snatched away by humans who raised Uni and Kirin for the soul purpose of the slaughter. The horns were removed and sold, along with any other parts they thought would be valuable to respective buyers. He doesn't remember the family he was taken from much. A small memory here and there is about it.
How did he get away with his life? There was a little boy who lived there and liked to take care of the animals. He was never told about the truth behind why they only raised Kirin and Uni foals. Then one day the truth came out. The boy, ashamed of working for such a company, retaliated. Late one night the boy stole around to the enclosures and stalls, opening each and setting the animals free. Before he had begun this, he had locked each of the adults in their rooms or cabins, so that in order to get out they would have to smash their windows with something heavy from within. By the time they realized their profits were galloping away and managed to get out, the animals were all gone and the boy had lite the match to burn the entire place. The night provided enough wind to spread easily, trapping a few men in their cabins where they died. It destroyed the entire encampment. The boy, feeling proud of his job well done, disappeared into the night on the back of Ezekiel, who had stayed behind in fear of the boy who had been kind to him growing up. The boy was dropped off at a nearby human settlement, the stallion leaving him behind to enjoy his freedom.

Where His Story Currently Is
-> Nowhere important.

Potential
-> Why can't I be happy all the time? To better develop his character, I'm interested in tossing him in situations that stir up his own life. Give him a reason to feel upset over something. Make him afraid. Anything you can think of or suggest him for a plot you have going.
At the moment, I want anything that is minor. He is still a growing character, after all. I don't want to toss him into plots that will keep him moody for a year or more.

-> Romance I'm unsure at this point. But I do know I'd like her to be unedited, too. To bring more love to the unedit couples and just try something a little more simple, as both my other Soq are edited.
Ezekiel is the kind of individual who wouldn't notice romantic feelings, even his own, for a very long time. He has a potential to fall fast, just not notice it. He's only known fear. Love is something that is alien to him.

-> Lily Maid This is a song by Heather Dale. You can listen here. I'm not familiar with the story myself, but the song is sticking to Ezekiel quite strongly. At this moment I'm not sure what exactly to do with the song. It could relate to a romance, which seems the most likely. Or it could relate to someone from his past as it is very shrouded in mystery still. So if you have any ideas from the song, feel free to share them. <3

-> I can help you! Being half uni, Ezekiel does have healing abilities. I'm not sure what the max of things he can heal is, but he worked on his healing for a good part of his life so you can be assured he's decent at it. And he'll willingly help anyone. The goodness in him and his desire to keep everyone at peace and happy would conflict with his instincts against danger if said injured individual was a not-so-nice sort.

-> I remember you... When he was a young foal, Ezekiel was captured by humans who were in the trade of selling Uni horns. Among other objects better left unmentioned. They kept him alive and nurtured his ability to heal by force until he would be mature enough to harvest his horn. It would be possible, if you have a Uni or Kirin in the same position, that he might meet others who had escaped hunters or even the same hunters he had.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:28 pm
The Swamp Witch
User Image

User ImageName Ni'awtu, meaning 'alone' in Nav'i
Marital Status Unavailable - Ice's Prismatic
Preference Stallions
Teepee Page [x]
Personality What Ni'awtu chooses to show to the world is not what her true nature is. Not completely. What dwells beneath the grief exactly I am currently unclear of. I do know she is a quiet mare in general who avoids contact with others as much as possible. When in the face of others, she'll go around them instead of towards. When she lets go of her grief, it seems more likely she'll do this out of simply not noticing anyone there in her search for plants. She has the manners befitting a lady of a royal court, always giving her name and chatting with someone whether she wants to or not. She doesn't show irritation. Nor a want to be anywhere else.
One thing about Ni'awtu that will never change as she grows is her spirituality. Though her high morals are hidden away for the moment, she has a high belief in karma and everyone getting their past dues. She never wishes ill on anyone, only knows it will come to bite them in the a** later on when they least expect it. She is serene and calm about many things, including her own grief. Instead of being depressive, she's simply quiet. Keeps to herself. But still puts on her optimistic face.
Background

Where Her Story Currently Is
-> Still wandering around for the most part. From time to time she'll hook up with Scryer and will continue to until she conceives. At which point her life will turn upside down.

Where Her Story Will Take Her
-> Ni'awtu has a planned familiar in the form of a little death mouse. She rescues him, from what I can't remember, and in turn he becomes her hands. Helps her with her mane. Gathers ingredients for her. And teaches her how to use the plants around her to her advantage.

Potentials
-> Where's Your Horn? I was thinking a good way to get Ni'awtu interested in plants is for her to meet either an injured Soq with knowledge of plants and/or a unicorn/kirin. Since the healing ability comes with the horn and she lacks one, this will make her feel useless and may give her the push she needs to discover her passion for plants.

A Witch's Loyal Familiar
User Image

User ImageName Shikoba
Marital Status Single
Journal Page [x]
Personality Shikoba is a smart-mouthed little mouse. If someone dislikes him or makes him angry, he is not shy or afraid to let them know, knowing very well he's a quick little bugger that is often times hard to catch under the hooves.
Background Unknown until he deems me ready to know.

-> Enjoying the carefree life of a mouse in a swamp area. His scavenging takes him outside, so it's possible to meet him in grass or forest areas, as well.

Where His Story Will Take Him
-> I've forgotten how he bonds with Ni'awtu. Once he does, he'll become her hands. And sometimes her mouth. Which for the mare isn't always a good thing, Shikoba being much more snarky than she is even capable of.

Potential
-x Oh, Was This Yours? Shikoba, like any good mouse, has a habit of stealing. He uses most of the objects he finds in trades with others or for rituals. Once he bonds with Ni'awtu, he'll turn into a scavenger, getting her herbs she can't normally reach. For now he takes care of himself.

-x Death's Mouse In the spirit of Halloween and his theme, I'm trying to form a belief system for him based on the dead. I would be interested in letting him meet other Halloween familiars or Soq or anyone who dabbles in something considered taboo to most. Just so I can figure out what he does.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:31 pm
The Young Stallion With An Old Soul
User Image

User ImageName
Marital Status Available for lifemate only.
Preference Mares
Teepee Page [x]
Personality Aiolos is serious and rather bossy. He was the one leader who tried to take control of the entire Mini herds movement to a point I doubt he made many friends of the other leaders. A quiet stallion, he was raised by the elders of his herd, taking more from their personalities to shape his own than his own father. This means that Aiolos doesn't take nicely to changes [I was in the process of writing this in the old plot thread and never finished. xD I'll finish soon.]

-> Traveling around Kawani. He is currently doing this alone.

Potential
-> You're New Here, Aren't You? Most of Aiolos' plots revolve around discovery. I'm not satisfied with his lack of RP exploring. He is a curious one by nature and could also be prone to getting himself into dangerous situations since he was guarded at home by his father's advisers.

-> Romance He would require a cheery mare. Not energetic, but optimistic and persistent to make him come out of his shell. No one will make him able to handle noisy situations or large crowds or be anything but serious, so this is important. Vain and selfishness would also work as traits or even one serious and anti-social such as himself. The first is more what I'm after. I love Beauty and the Beast styled romances. <3

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:40 pm
???
User Image

User ImageName Nicodemo de la Cruz
Marital Status Flings or lifemate.
Preference Mares
Teepee Page [x]
Personality
Background

-> Nowhere important.

Potential
->Planned Flings Ice's Rymara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:41 pm
???
User Image

User ImageName Celestial Celestia
Marital Status Unavailable - Ice's Hottah
Preference Stallions
Teepee Page [x]
Personality
Background

Where Her Story Currently Is
-> Nowhere important.

Potential
->

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:43 pm
???
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Name Amdusias
Marital Status Flings only.
Preference If not Purewalkers, only stallions as he has a distaste for being touched or touching. If Purewalker, either is fine. He wants to keep the Purewalker strong in numbers to combat all the charming going on.
Teepee Page [x]
Personality
Background

-> Nowhere important.

Potential

-> Planned Breedings

-> The Villain There's really not much an uncharmed Skinwalker can be used for.

-> The Future I would like to get him charmed somewhere down the road, but it will not change his behavior. Sarathiel is very adamant about charming every single Skinwalker he sees, so eventually he should finally get Andusias, right?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:44 pm
The Charm Maker
User Image

User ImageName Sarathiel
Marital Status Flings only.
Preference Mares
Teepee Page [x]
Personality
Background

-> Currently "caught" by the Flock until his two flings are done.

Potential
->Planned Flings Nikki's Korakore. Ice's Vanariel.

-> A Charm For Everyone! The most obvious one, as he makes charms to calm the tempers of Skinwalkers. This one I am fine with background plotting. If you want to rp a charm fusion, there are a lot of possibilities. Accidentally falling into his bag during a fight. He teams up with another to set a trap. You directly ask him for one. For ideas.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:45 pm
gaia_moon  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:46 pm
gaia_moon  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse