Reply Roleplay Search
Fantasy Themed Roleplays

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahkshi Remnant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:10 am
Okay so I'm looking for people so that I can make different roleplays based on the world settings of a D&D homebrew campaign that I'm running. This helps me develop the world and that means I can prepare more for the party but I intend to make stories that can be followed.

Now about me. so I'm 28 about to turn 29 so I've been roleplaying for awhile and I'm looking for roleplay partners around 20+ it can be younger too so long as you can show me interesting roleplay responses.
-I'm not a fan of one liners, they don't really do it for me, it usually doesn't give me much to work with.
-I'm not opposed to smut, depending on the situation I can even encourage it, just as long as it's not the centerpiece of the roleplay.
-Being that this would be roleplays based on a campaign setting you can expect there to be some other characters, NPC, that would interfere here and there, so because of that I welcome whoever joins to make their own NPCs to bring to the story and their own ideas on how to expand the narrative we set.
-I have some scenarios in mind and the more I think of it the more I will add, and I will also give a small idea of the campaign setting so that way you can see what you're getting into, I won't share too much, I've been working on this world for over a year now but I don't expect everyone to read everything I've ever written.
-Feel free to let me know if there's anything you're uncomfortable with, I tend to be very flexible and always look out for the interest of my rp partners.

____________________ABOUT THE WORLD______________________

The stories will take place in an Archipelago called the Crescent Isles, a collection of islands that is it's own nation. Most of the focus will be on an island called Ilysia, who's capitol port city is the main focus of the story. What is going on in the world currently is that Ilysia is under attack by a faction called The Ironbound, a nation of steampunk Nazi like dwarves who whish to wipe out magic from the world. The stories will take place during this war.
The main races you'll encounter in this world are humans, dwarves, merfolk and a race of half-giant islanders known as the Kahokoans. Other races exist though not as prominent as these four.

The undead also play a part in this world with Merfolk kind practicing all sorts of dark magic and creating undead for their own purpose, they mostly reside in a city for the undead but exists along side mankind in this world as equals. Depending on the source of magic this could be vampires, zombies, ghosts or any type of undead.

There are three factions that are fighting against the Ironbound, each for their own purpose:

The Galvian Empire: The former ruling class of Ilysia, a collection of nobles and merchants as greedy and corrupt as the forces they fight, they seek to regain control of their nation but decades of laziness has left them unprepared.

The Scourge Legion: A nation of pirates working along side a cult of merfolks for mutual survival, they don't care about the fate of the city so long as they survive.

The Ilysian Uprising: The residents who survived the attack but don't want to return to the Galvian rule. They fight for their freedom and independence.

All stories will take place in this world during this time but can vary on what is going on. It could be a noble and a thief struggling to survive in the occupied city. A couple of pirates out to make a name for themselves. Merfolk trying to escape the genocide that the Ironbound intend to bring to them. I'll share more details depending on the path we choose, not all information will be relevant all at once, but it will all help me build up my world.

__________________________Other Factions___________________

Aside from the factions fighting in the war there's other smaller factions in this world that you could choose to be where you play the roleplay. Here's a few:

The Ultai Norak - A brotherhood of druidic merfolk hunters which are spread through out the isles, they are hunters of corrupted beings and undead who endanger the balance of the world.
The Ele'kutai - A covenant of merfolk witches, practitioners of voodoo and necromancy, they are a more secretive group who is largely responsible for the rising of the undead in the isles, their motives are unknown to the world
The Velvet Opera - A cult of assassins worshiping a deity of death know as the Lady of Songs, the cult is led by a tiefling woman named the Crownbleeder. They are very secritive and organized and largely spread though no one knows where they are or why they kill but it is all to please the Lady of Songs.
The Daughters of the Mist - A different covenant of merfolk witches, this one is the one that lives in coexistence with the Scourge Legion, they practice blood magic and are more akin to a cult of alchemists than witches, but they only deal in blood, they worship Kai'Nari the goddess of mist and deception.

More will be added as the world develops or if you have ideas of your own you'd like to blend in this gumbo I'm always happy to add and develop together.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:02 pm
Hello,

I'm interested in assisting in your roleplay. My preference is playing as male characters.  

BrookBRAZY

Rahkshi Remnant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:21 pm
Hi, okay I have some options pertaining to different parts of the world. Would you prefer I send you the details through PM?  
Roleplay Search

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games