Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Cloutier House

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:32 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxC ʟ ᴏ ᴜ ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ʀ xxxH ᴏ ᴜ s ᴇxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxG ʟ ᴀ s ɢ ᴏ ᴡ , S C O T L A N Dxxx

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:39 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxVɪɴᴄᴇɴᴛ Aᴜɢᴜsᴛᴜs Cʟᴏᴜᴛɪᴇʀxxxxxxxx
xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxAᴇʀʏɴ Bʀɪᴅɢᴇᴛᴛ Cʟᴏᴜᴛɪᴇʀxxxxxxxx
xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxGᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ Fᴀᴏʟᴀ́ɴ Cʟᴏᴜᴛɪᴇʀxxxxxxxx
xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Wɪᴛʜ ᴍᴜᴍ || Wɪᴛʜ ᴅᴀᴅ || Wɪᴛʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:45 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Floo Address: Cloutier House

⟹ Wifi Name: CloutierWiFi (password changes to random video game/movie references)

⟹ While the house looks small from the outside, it's been magically enlarged to fit everyone (and prevent certain half-giants from bonking their head)

xxxxxxxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxxxxxxx

⇴Vinny's Australian Shepherd, Garfield (Garf for short)
⇴Aeryn's munchkin cat, The Good King Snugglewumps (Snuggums or Wumpus for short)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:26 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things had been going well for their growing family. Poor Aeryn looked like she was carrying a beach ball not a kid. She had been put on bedrest for a bit now by the doctor and Vinny was more than happy to carry her around or bring food. It was the least he could so considering she was doing all the work in making the baby. Thankfully her mom had forgiven their short notice shotgun wedding and considering Aeryn had 3 siblings her mom was just shy of a doctor in experience. She always brought some food that was supposed to be good for pregnancy but he was certain Aeryn would eat a pillow if she could fit it in her mouth

It was a seemingly normal day Aeryn seemed extra uncomfortable. Her mom had planned to stop out so perhaps she could help. He was too young to have any experience with this but he definitely would do what he could. He was putting the food that Aeryn's mom had brought. He couldn't quite hear the conversation but it didn't seem wholly pleasant. He peeked in and the look Aeryn's mom had was more concern than anything. Even with Aeryn insisting she was fine despite looking in pain' her mom was worried it was labor pains. It felt much too soon but Vinny would not take any chances. He was well aware of Aeryn's protests but she can be mad at him for now. Aeryn mom said she would get Cian to get them there considering they were going to a wizard not a muggle hospital. Vinny luckily was good with apperating, so it was no problem getting right to the lobby of St Mungos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers