CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:19 am
If your avatar was a contestant on Beat the Clock, would you like the avatar preform funny stunts such as spray cones off the table with whipped cream?

Which team would your avatar play on? Red or Green?

Would your avatar's team win a shot at the Super Bonus?

For those unfamiliar with Beat the Clock, its a game show that first aired in 1950 and is the grandfather of stunt shows. The game was simple: to win, players would need to complete a stunt before time ran out which sounds easy but each stunt had a catch such as getting a pair of oversized pants on without dropping the balloons. Each one was designed to be funny such as getting showered with whipped cream or a pie in the face which made the show comic gold.

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:50 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
If your avatar was a contestant on Beat the Clock, would you like the avatar preform funny stunts such as spray cones off the table with whipped cream?

For those unfamiliar with Beat the Clock, its a game show that first aired in 1950 and is the grandfather of stunt shows. The game was simple: to win, players would need to complete a stunt before time ran out which sounds easy but each stunt had a catch such as getting a pair of oversized pants on without dropping the balloons. Each one was designed to be funny such as getting showered with whipped cream or a pie in the face which made the show comic gold.

The Sphinxy

I would choose green team cause that's my favorite color. It also sounds fun. Not sure my avi would be good enough to get the super bonus. lol  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:04 am
The Sphinxy
AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

I would choose green team cause that's my favorite color. It also sounds fun. Not sure my avi would be good enough to get the super bonus. lol

So, it would be fun to see Mermaid sister avatars Xia & Ai showered with Whipped cream on Beat the Clock.  
General OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games