Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 川║﹁The Land of Rivers﹂
TORNA camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:01 pm
User Image
The Death Siren
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Genjutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Glass, Steam

tab Ito watched Val’s display with an incredulous look on her face. Not entirely from the overwhelming theatrics of the performance, but that Val actually seemed… energetic. Not that they’d known each other long enough for the pink haired Uchiha to know the other woman’s personality too well. But she’d been quiet in Konoha and Ito thought Val was just like that. However, the crafting of the fireworks was impressive and something Ito noted for later. “Uh, thanks Val.” Ito finally managed to reply as she recovered from the wind being taken out of her sails. “I’m sure he’d appreciate it.”

Ito turned her attention back to the girl beneath her. “Y’know, you shouldn’t look a Sharingan in the eyes.” Ito said with a cat-like purr. “So either you’re dumber than I thought, or you have a death wish.” The pink haired woman disappeared only to reappear right in front of Jitsuko with her hand on the visitor’s shoulder. “Kidding, kidding. Sometimes I get so bored, I have to amuse myself.” She continued, diminishing her sinister air for a more sincere one with her Sharingan deactivated.. The summoning of a clone, no… a twin was impressive to Ito. She’d never seen a human puppet in action. She listened to the Rogue’s proposal as Kizuri and Xifeng had their… moment.

“I see. Well then, if you’re looking to show us what you got. Xifeng!” Ito called over her shoulder to the tan woman. “Xifeng is one of our newer members, so I’d like the chance to see what you can both do. Have a match, show off your skills, and then we can talk details. Capiche?” After that, Ito turned to Val. “And you, there’s something I wanna talk to you about.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

"Kokuo Speaking"

Chakra: 4125/4125
                                                        Stamina: 3650/3650
                                                        Kokuo Chakra: 5000/5000
                                                        Kokuo Stamina: 5000/5000
                                                        Strength: 4
                                                        Speed: 4
                                                        Reflex: 4
                                                        Endurance: 5

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

ghostfinch

Novasse

Roy-shach

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:24 pm
User Image
[Jack][Scholar][TORNA][Mercenary]
[Strength: ?][Speed: ?][Agility: ?][Endurance: ?]
[Chakra: ????][Stamina: ????]

Val was pretty proud of her display, and maybe people were not as excited as she was about just having made them but the reaction seemed to at least evoke something positive. If Ito thought Chai would appreciate a fireworks display on his behalf, then Val had no real reason not to think that he would. Putting the giant metal tube back on the ground and running her finger along the opening of it for a moment and nodding. "Good, That's the idea more or less." She said, then sort of just leaned on the metal tube and waited a bit. Watching the interaction between Ito and the newcomer and feeling a bit....well...threatened about it herself if she was being honest. Seemed she was going to have the two newbies sparring to see what they were going to be up to. Then said she would need to speak with Val about something. Val still leaning on the large metal tube just sort of...looked at Ito for a moment with a nod. "Whatever you need." She said, Seeming a lot less excited now that her little fireworks display was done.

Roy-schach

pyrategross

Novasse

ghostfinch

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:29 am
User Image
Rabubōn
Noisemaker - Change my Life

║ CHAKRAx 3,650 / 3,730 ║ NATURE CHAKRAx 500 / 500 x ║ STAMINAx 3,770 / 3,780 x ║ XPx 21,805 x ║ RYOx 30,000
TORNA x N/A x S+ Rankx Bukijutsu / Bukijutsu / Bloodline

tab Excitement was building in Rabu's chest, Kizuri's words like honey to their ears. A Cheshire cat smile stretched across their face, only for their fight to be unceremoniously cut short, by their opponent's sibling. The shorty would bound on over to the snake lady and the mocha skinned girl. The two tied in a knot of sibling rivalry and flying fists. Rabu watched with a smirk, arms crossed, they'd nod along as Kizuri explained why they took off on them. "We'll just have to fight another time, Viper!~"

tab Rabu was now hanging around the Boss, the two sisters when Val showed up with a rather interesting looking device. But her own words quickly soured any positive expectations they might have had about whatever the Mercenary had made. Between her words and the explosive display searing the name Chai into Rabu's retina's, the weren't too thrilled. They were already peeved by the interrupted spar, and the short chaotic being still had plenty of pent up energy and anger. Gritting their teeth, hands balling up into tight fists. Bone would bubble up from the pores of their skin, coating those fists in boney protective knuckles. With an absolute disregard for any protests made by any of those around, they'd bolt at the firework launcher and prep a hefty punch to destroy it.

tab As they made their run up, they'd channel fiery, hot, chakra into their palm. [ Explosion [ Bakuha ] | Rank A | Spiritual | Supplementary ] Throwing their fist from over their shoulder, they'd nail the metal side of the canon with a bone jarring superman punch. The super dense bone clanged against metal. [ Artillery Round | Rank A [ Treated as D ] | Simple ] On impact, the energy from their Ignition Chakra would detonate, blasting the contraption apart, leaving Rabu with a smoking fist. "I don't wanna hear another thing about Chai from you. Boss, if you're testing the newbies, I'd like to test Val myself." They'd turn, to stare down the blue haired girl. Their emerald eyes staring into Val's pretty purple iris.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+ 9 Strength || + 8 Speed || + 8 Agility || + 9 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Explosion [ Bakuha ] | Rank A | Spiritual | Supplementary
      The user channels their chakra to the surface of their hands, feet, elbows or knees. This chakra becomes super heated and explosive, staying dormant in the desired body part until physical contact is made. This explosion expands 10 feet outward per rank of the technique, throwing those in it's range to it's furthest limits with concussive force, causing tiered burns and trauma. This is often used to augment the user's taijutsu or basic combat attacks to grant them additional force.
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || + 0 Endurance ] ↵

Artillery Round | Rank A [ Treated as D ] | Simple
      The user launches a superman punch that is launched over the shoulder and reigns down upon a target's head. This strike delivers a concussive wave for force that drives a target face first into the earth, forming a crater five feet in width and depth per rank of the technique. Additionally, this causes one additional tier of trauma and when used at B rank and above renders the target unconscious for one post per rank of the technique.
      Activation DR: [ + 0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +2 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ + 0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
              Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

✘║ Jutsu Learned
              Text Here
              Text Here
              Text Here
              Text Here

✘║ OOC
              Notes:
              pyrategross

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:51 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image x

tab TORNA Camp
x

tab Boss, Yuno, Val, Kizuri and Rabu
x

tab 【RANK: D】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 550 || 550】▰【STAMINA: 250 || 250】

x

User Image

• Xifeng looked back up at the newcomer to the group that Ito had once been talking to. Rabu had been more than patient with her since she had seen Kizuri again. The woman swung over towards her and blew a kiss her way. The action sent the bomber girl into a frenzy, trembling before the act done to her. Was she supposed to dote back? Was it rude? Was this new girl trying to mess with her? Whatever the case may be, another being made itself known behind the rookie. Xi jumped a bit in surprise while Kizuri chuckled to herself. She punched her clanmate in the arm but would find herself interested in what the woman would be able to do. Ito called her over as Xifeng scurried up to the boss and presented herself quietly. It wasn't until the command given that she would find herself a little out of her element.

"Wha-We're fighting? But I don't want to blow this place up on accident..." she pouted but Ito made sure that she'd go along with the fight one way or another. After an exhale, the tan woman faced the rogue and her twin sister puppet thing and smiled. "It'll be an honor to fight against you. I just joined too, so let's put on a good show for everyone. I'll...try not to blow you up." Jitsuko might even notice that her opponent's hands would have mouths forming on them now. Her right hand's mouth opened as a tongue would extend forward. It made a small, malleable product come out as Xifeng stung it inside of her mouth and began to chew anxiously.

"I'm ready to go when you are!"

x

Roy-schach
pyrategross
Ichengo Angelus
Quote:

Novasse

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
      • AikoJitsukoboth

Jitsuko cocked her head to the side and smiled at Ito's remark of the dangers of the sharingan. There was no doubt in her mind that Ito was incredibly dangerous, but she had had a strong feeling that Ito would see her out. After all, this was visibly a band of misfits, and she seemed to be willing to warm up to strangers. If Jitsuko had entered with ill-will, she would have attacked already, surely. Regardless, Ito's reaction was quite interesting. She hoped to see some of that danger in action, though all she did was keep her polite and reserved smile plastered on her face even as Ito insulted her for a moment before breaking character and diminishing the malice. "I don't mind a spar at all."

She turned to the one that must be Xifeng, grateful that the visible fighter was more contained than the white-haired one that was smashing things and being hectic in the background. She had no idea what to make of that one yet, but the others seemed to be self-contained women like Jitsuko, as far as she could tell so far. Of course, none of that prepared Jitsuko for seeing the mouth-hands Xifeng prepared in front of her.

Why, that was interesting.

"Appreciated," she purred. "I'll try not to blow you up, either. Call it even, cupcake." She handed her umbrella to Aiko, gesturing for the human puppet to step away from her, so she had room for the fight. She returned the hand to her person with a flourish, and for a moment, nothing else happened, but then Jitsuko released the breath she'd been holding and unleashed a strong, icy wind [ Blizzard's Bellow [ Boufuusetsu no Unari ] | Rank B ]. As the ground between herself and Xifeng grew frozen from her concussive winds, she took the opportunity to create another gust of wind by forming hand signs [ Chaos Theory [ Ranmyaku Setsu ] | Rank A ]. A vortex of wind would box Xifeng in if she didn't escape or disperse it, threatening her with vertigo. "Though, I can't help trying to blow you away. Explosives are so dazzling; I hope you won't keep them from me. I hope you can impress, angel."

CH 850/970
        ST 860/860

STR 2 . SPD 6 . AGL 6 . END 6

1. ▰ Blizzard's Bellow [ Boufuusetsu no Unari ] | Rank B
        Expelling a mighty breath, the user creates a strong icy wind. This icy wind carries concussive powers that force it's targets to go flying forty feet in the direction of the wind's travel from their point of impact within thirty feet of the user. Tier three vertigo is applied to this technique. Finally, all ground directly below this technique, or ground which is struck by this technique, is instantly frozen over with a thin layer of ice that reduces agility and speed of all opponents by 2 points in the affected area.
        - - - - - - [ Winters Visage :: An e-rank of ice surrounds Jitsuko passively, shielding and following her. ]

[ VERTIGO
        • Lowers agility by 6
        • Evasive maneuvers cost [40] additional resource
        • Shunsin can be used but are disoriented and cause the user to end up somewhere else, Shunshin and Kawarimi cause nausea reducing an activation.
        • Tier 1 Blindness [2 posts] ]

2. ▰ Chaos Theory [ Ranmyaku Setsu ] | Rank A [T2 frostbite applied]
        The user forms a series of hand seals and exhales a sideways wind vortex at a target. If captured in the initial part of the technique it becomes impossible to escape as the vortex spins the target around inside, causing disorientation and preventing concentration needed for techniques, with vertigo applied thereafter for three posts. Once traveling forward twenty feet the winds disperse leaving open cuts along the opponent’s body. Unless treated by a medic the blood from these collective wounds drains [15] stamina a post.

[ FROSTBITE T2
        • Reduces agility in an affected opponent by 4 for 4 posts or until cured.
        • Prevents the use of hand signs and somatic gestures (arms and legs) for 4 posts or until cured. [40] chakra can be spent to cure this. ]

pyrategross

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

Roy-schach

• User Image  
    PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:55 pm
    User Image
    The Death Siren
    Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Genjutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Glass, Steam

tab “Xifeng, don’t hold back.” Ito winked at the two newer members before they got down into it. The leader of TORNA slid her scythe onto her back and turned to walk away before Rabu crashed the party, literally. They wanted to test Val for… some reason. “I don’t care what you two do.” Ito dismissed the challenge with a wave before sitting down somewhere comfortable to watch Xifeng and Jitsuko fight. “Val has no reason to prove her worth to me, the same way you don’t, Rabu.” The pink haired Uchiha steepled her fingers under her chin and turned to the Kaguya. Her stare was intense. Her Sharingan was active to watch the spar, but she had to be thankful for the intimidation points it brought when she spoke.

“If you plan on holding Val accountable for what happened to Chai, then that’s between the two of you.” Ito started. “But remember that if you’re gonna start slinging blame around, ask yourself what you could’ve done before you waste your ammo on someone else.” Did Ito think Rabu had the right to be so hurt over the loss of Chai? Truth be told, in comparison, no. The two had only known each other for a few weeks, in contrast to the years Ito had. Was that a selfish way of thinking? Definitely. Did knowing that stop her from thinking that way? Absolutely not.

“Losing Chai was a powerful blow against us. But if you think I’m going to sanction in-fighting over your own insecurities, then you’re mistaken. Fight amongst yourselves if you want, but don’t bring me into it. Understood?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

"Kokuo Speaking"

Chakra: 4125/4125
                                                          Stamina: 3650/3650
                                                          Kokuo Chakra: 5000/5000
                                                          Kokuo Stamina: 5000/5000
                                                          Strength: 4
                                                          Speed: 4
                                                          Reflex: 4
                                                          Endurance: 5

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Roy-shach

Novasse

ghostfinch

Ichengo Angelus

gucci-shinigami
    Crew

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image x

tab TORNA Camp
    x

x

tab 【RANK: B】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 1,720 || 1,920】▰【STAMINA: 1,160 || 1,160】

x

User Image

• Well, it Ito would say it was okay to go all out. Xifeng would frown but nod in response to her statement. Jitsuko seemed far more interested in the fight than her, although her flirting caused Xi some amount of color to grace her cheeks. Stupid cute girl making her feel so weird! Why did she get so upset over those little nicknames?! She stomped her foot in some attempt at appearing intimidating. "St-Stop trying to distract me! You're cute, okay?!" She pouted and prepared herself, taking a stance while chewing on the chakra infused clay in her mouth. Jitsuko would do something, a strange movement but one that was kind of nice to watch. Then left out a blast of freezing cold winds from her mouth. Xi paid the same technique mind, inhaling before breathing a stream of fire from her own mouth. The force of the winds were thrown away, with the ground below them both freezing solid. ( Great Dragon Fire Technique [ Gōryūka no Jutsu ] | Rank B ) "W-Waaah!" Xifeng was slipping around, trying to keep on her toes. All this ice was so annoying to stay on her two feet! Jitsuko would be rearing up for another technique. Xi put both palms flat and brought them back, heating her hands up while then bringing them forward in a single clap. A blanket of flames washed over the field, with a loud BANG! heard as a concussive wave washed over in front of her ( Hellfire Clap [ Gouka Hataka no Jutsu ] | Rank A ).

"You're cold!" she said, her hand mouths would eject a whip of chakra infused clay. It was a three foot...thing in front of her that would edge out and slowly morph into a larger substance. Twirling it around, she let the end fly towards Jitsuko, attempting to coil it around her. ( Explosive Release: Grenade Belt [ Bakuton: Tekidan Sanjaku ] | Rank A )

x

Battle Info:
    1. ▰ Great Dragon Fire Technique [ Gōryūka no Jutsu ] | Rank B | Augment
    The user expels a ten foot wide cone of fire up to forty feet in length at a target, causing tier three burns and burning. The user is able to hold a hand sign and continue to breath fire out in this manner for the cost of this technique once per post. Doing so however requires no activation after it's initial use. Additionally, if a target has the technique continuously burning them for two posts or more, the burn and burning status are elevated to tier four as well suffer degradation one tier higher on armors and weapons interacting with this technique.
    Aug: Tiered Trauma & Deafness Status | Armor Penetration | Tier 2 Burn

2. ▰ Hellfire Clap [ Gouka Hataka no Jutsu ] | Rank A
    The user forms a string of hand signs, clapping their hands together and the end of the formation of seals. With the clap, a sea of flames is released that washes over a fifty foot area, engulfing anything within it and creating a concussive wave, forcing everything it impacts away thirty feet from the originating point of contact. This technique causes tier three burning and burns upon contact.
    Aug: Tiered Trauma & Deafness Status | Armor Penetration | Tier 2 Burn

3. ▰ Explosive Release: Grenade Belt [ Bakuton: Tekidan Sanjaku ] | Rank A | Overwhelming
    The user creates a three-foot length whip of clay with one easily gripped end. Although it can be hidden around the battlefield to be used as a sort of landmine, the whip is more commonly tossed at the desired target. If contact is properly made, the whip will wrap around the target and explode. Does not take an action to create but does consume an offensive action to detonate. This whip can apply the grappling status spiritually and requires an equal rank amount of chakra expended to break free. This technique causes a tiered amount of burn and trauma, ignoring armor and treating armor techniques as two ranks lower. If successful, the opponent suffers a 1 point reduction in agility and endurance when used at C rank or below while B rank and above inflicts 2 points of endurance and agility loss for the remainder of combat.
    Aug: Tiered Trauma & Deafness Status | Armor Penetration

Passives:
    ▱▰▱ Nin-Bloodline: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

PAs
    ▱▰▱ Volatile Arsonist | The user has mastered their explosive flames, causing tiered trauma to their fire based techniques. Additionally, their katon techniques now create thunderous booms, causing deafness for two posts.
    ▱▰▱ Armor Penetrating Shot | The user's fire based techniques ( including clan techniques ) have a volatile force behind them. Any katon technique with a single target has the ability to shatter armor medium tier and below on contact while heavy armor takes two instances of contact. Additionally, they are able to puncture shield techniques and barriers with equal chakra to the parent technique as though they were one rank lower.
    ▱▰▱ Signature Explosion Style | The user gains access to one additional taijutsu slot and may choose one Taijutsu style as their signature style as though they were Taijutsu class. The custom techniques gained in this way must be used in conjunction with that style and the Ignition Release. If the user is already Taijutsu class they recieve the additional custom slots for their current signature style and those must be used for the combination of bloodline and style.

▱▰▱ Art is an Explosion! | The user is able to use A Grand Display twice per battle rather than once. Additionally, the user's clay gains an elemental advantage to water like all doton but without the lightning weakness.
    ▱▰▱ Ephemeral Arts | The clansman receives the Artistic Creativity ability to apply exploding clay to their shinobi class's aesthetic without puppeteer, performer, and scholar classes. However, if the clansman is of those classes but has this PA then they receive [2] custom techniques per body rank (12 at S+) rather than [1]. This only applies to one class so if you have multiple creative classes then you must choose one of them.
    ▱▰▱ Grand Illumination | The explosive radius of any exploding clay technique is doubled and explosive techniques apply tiered burning status by rank. Additionally, the user receives [5] ninjutsu per body rank dedicated to doton and an additional 200 chakra.

Roy-schach
    pyrategross
    Ichengo Angelus
    Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:46 pm

Rabubōn
    Noisemaker - Change my Life

User Image
    ║ CHAKRAx 3,650 / 3,730 ║ NATURE CHAKRAx 500 / 500 x ║ STAMINAx 3,770 / 3,780 x ║ XPx 21,805 x ║ RYOx 30,000
    TORNA x N/A x S+ Rankx Bukijutsu / Bukijutsu / Bloodline

tab Rabu peered at the younger Okashimi and her opponent from their position next to the smoldering hunk of metal, that used to be a cannon. The opponent, Jitsuko was frosty, turning the ground under her own and Xi's feet icey slick. 'Interesting power, the ability to freeze.' Their thoughts echoed in the prison that was Maeko's skull. Ito's response would snap their attention back to the Boss. Her words, like the reigns on a horse, started to pull the Rabu to heel. The dismissal of their challenge wasn't met with any back talk, with a prompt nod, they'd speak. "Understood, Boss." They'd get it out as the two of them locked eyes. Rabu could feel those beautiful, red, sharingan piercing through their very being. Rabu's own emerald's would stare straight into them. It was almost like a sign of submission, from the doujutsuless Kaguya. Ito's next words would leave them with a pit in their stomach. Something the chaotic individual wasn't use to.

"...ask yourself what you could’ve done before you waste your ammo on someone else.”

tab 'What...could I have done...' They questioned themself, the words echoed through the labyrinthian construct of their mind. Rabu almost lost themselves in self reflective thought, before blinking back to reality.

"Fight amongst yourselves if you want, but don’t bring me into it. Understood?"

tab They'd bow at the waist, Ito's direction. "Apologies, Boss. It will not happen again. I understand." Rabu understood why they were in the wrong, but the only one that'd be receiving apologies would be Ito. In time Val would be able to earn Rabu's respect and trust, but until then they'd be kept at a distance. Rabu really wasn't supposed to feel love or loss, nor make bonds. Alas there's a price to borrowing another's body and mind. Traits from Maeko had started setting within Rabu. Almost a mirror of Maeko's own bad and chaotic traits that brought Rabu to Maeko. Maeko was the seed of Humanity, in the Chaotic entity. The sudden attachment to the Boss, after they sealed Kokuo, the earliest sign of the paradigm shift in Rabu's soul. Opening up to Chai and the bonds they had started to grow in such a short time together, forced the hard pill of mourning down Rabu's throat.

tab As Rabu started to stand up straight from their bow, they'd body flicker to Ito's side to watch the match. Bringing a pair of fingers to their lips, they'd blow a whistle. Back at the tree, the former site of their own sparring match, Samehada would perk up, before plopping over. Shark Skin would inchworm its way over to Rabu, whilst they stood, arms crossed. Watching what Xifeng and Jitsuko could do. 'Explosions and frost, how delightful!~'

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
    ┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
    + 9 Strength || + 8 Speed || + 8 Agility || + 9 Endurance
    └───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || + 0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +2 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
                Mission Title [ Rank ]
                Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
                Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

✘║ Jutsu Learned
                Text Here
                Text Here
                Text Here
                Text Here

✘║ OOC
                Notes:
                pyrategross

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

Roy-schach

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:37 pm
    User ImageUser Image

User Image
      • AikoJitsukoboth

Jitsuko was impressed Xifeng could hold her own with ninjutsu, since she appeared to be a more physical fighter just based off of her physique. Still, Jitsuko fought the fiery explosives with a trench of water, generating a mini tidal wave to drown out the battlefield [ Water Collision Destruction [ Suishouha ] | Rank S ]. She wanted control of the environment that she was a newcomer to. "Thanks, doll. I think you're pretty cute, too." She winked at the fighter.

"The coolest," she purred as Xifeng observed she was cold. "Fortunately, you're pretty hot." She lurched forward and attempted to climb Xifeng so she could wrap her thighs around the fighter's neck in an attempt to suffocate her [ Standing Triangle Choke | Rank A | Simple ]. She also pulled her knife, but she would think better about stabbing the girl for a simple spar and would re-pocket it. Whether she had made it on top of Xifeng or not, she would muse aloud as she took in their battlefield, the potential drenching water and the explosions Xifeng's fighting style threatened. "Looks like we're both good at putting on a show, but perhaps we shouldn't drown or blow up the camp, huh?" Her light-hearted musings had just a tinge of malice underneath, like she was sadistic enough to be curious about what it'd be like to blow up and/or freeze out the unsuspecting underlings of TORNA.

CH 810/970
        ST 740/860

1. ▰ Water Collision Destruction [ Suishouha ] | Rank S
        Using large amounts of chakra, the user creates water from thin air and forms so much that it creates a mini-tidal wave. The water then does not dissipate for the duration of the battle, thus creating an arena where the user has a large advantage. If the climate is exceptionally arid, such as a desert, the water only lasts for a short while before draining into the sand for 2 posts. The depth of the water, once the wave has settled, is up to 10 feet.
        2. ▰ Standing Triangle Choke | Rank A | Simple
        The user attempts to mount their opponent's shoulders, placing their head between the user's thighs. By folding one leg over another and applying pressure, the user is able to suffocate the target while potentially attacking with their small weapon using a basic combat attack as a supplementary action. This technique applies the grappled status and applies. An additional 5 stamina must be paid for each [1] point difference in the strength attribute that favors the user. Should the strength of the target be higher, they must pay 5 stamina less per [1] point difference to escape. If the target fails to escape the choke after three posts, the target is incapacitated and combat ends.

pyrategross

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

• User Image  
    PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:28 pm
    User Image
    [Jack][Scholar][TORNA][Mercenary]
    [Strength: ?][Speed: ?][Agility: ?][Endurance: ?]
    [Chakra: ????][Stamina: ????]

Suddenly, Rabu was making a move towards her. Confused for a moment, actually unsure what was going on in particular. Was she being attacked, it did seem like earlier the white haired form was rather battle hungry. They wanted to fight? From what little Val knew of Rabu that seemed like a logical conclusion. However realizing the trajectory of the attack was a bit...wrong for such an assessment. Her metal tube she just worked on was being attacked? Well, she wasn't just going to let it be obliterated like that obviously. The woman with hair of purples and blues quickly moved the metal tube she was leaning against out of the way of the small form's devestating attack. Then holding it away from Rabu, almost in the way someone holds away something from a child trying to take their stuff. Rabu voiced their displeasure with the display, which explained why they had attacked the tube...but.

"I ge-" Before she could actually get the words out though Rabu had proposed a spar in order for Val to be tested. Eh? She's been here for a month already, and frankly had already fought alongside them. That wasn't much in the way of something she felt she needed to do. She was a bit upset by the thought of it. "I-" And again, before she could speak up Ito had already answered. Confirming how she herself felt about the situation to some extent. At least that Val didn't have to prove herself. Although Ito had also spoken something else that Val hadn't thought of. Did Rabu blame her for Chai's death? Honestly, did the others here also feel like it was her fault he died? Val herself didn't feel much in the way of responsible for it. She did what she could, she had very limited resources, and was also in a position that she wasn't comfortable fighting in in the first place. Honestly, she was surprised that she wasn't the one who had died in that situation. Regardless though, it seemed Ito's words calmed Rabu...or at the very least got the battle hungry demon off her back for the time being.

Thinking about the situation at hand, Val thought a bit to herself. The fight between the two newbies was the least of her concern at the moment if she was being honest. After a very short time of thought, Val would stand up from her leaning position on the giant metal tube she had. Walking over to Rabu, standing next to them to observe the spar. Although as mentioned, the spar was not of her concern. "Aye, I'm just an old merc who joined you guys recently. I mighta been wrong, I ain't know him as well as y'all did. I dunno, I thought he mighta liked some pretty display in his honor ya know?" Val said in a mixture of an apology and explanation of the fireworks display she had done. "Also, ain't no excuse, but fighting like that back then wasn't really my element. I'm more of a, stay at a distance and back up from afar kinda old lady. I ain't come equipped to do that stuff then, wasn't really expecting ta be thrown into that situation. It's fine if ya blame me for yer friend's death. I'll understand. I know what Ito said, but I was the one that was right there. Ya'll ain't ta blame."

Roy-schach

pyrategross

Novasse

ghostfinch

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    • Battle: Rogue 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:10 pm
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image x

tab TORNA Camp
    x

x

tab 【RANK: B】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 1,540 || 1,920】▰【STAMINA: 1,140 || 1,160】

x

User Image

• Xifeng brought both hands together, smiling at Jitsuko, though would blush for a bit at her continued flirtacious behavior. "Stop making me feel weird! That's not a real tactic!" She got upset again, frowning while her hands produced more and more of that chakra she currently was chewing on. "But I'm just getting started. I'll show you what I can do!" Tossing the glob of clay into the air, it would soon take the form of Xifeng and land before her. (Explosive Release: Suicide Bombing Clone | Rank A) The real Xifeng would take the clone's arm and swing her towards the tidal wave. Upon contact with the wave, the clone suddenly would unleash a devastating explosion, causing anything not nailed down to be blown away in the resulting blast. Xifeng had gotten a second wind from the blast, looking like a child on Christmas Day. "That was awesome! C'mon! Throw more stuff! I want more!"

"H-Hey, wa-" Her prayers were soon answered at Jitsuko would lunge forward and wrap her thights around her neck. The sudden movement caught her off guard, the girll's cheeks turning red while trying not to let any of her weakness show. As she made contact, she could feel the intense heat from the tanned girl's body, applying a minor burn. ( Infernal Body [ Jigoku no Karada ] | Training ) S-So soft but firm. Is this what heaven feels like? She was so distracted not to catch the glare of the knife behind her. The secret Okashimi part of her was so enticed to just lay here and have a death that would be praised for centuries, but alas, this was not her end. "Th-Thanks. You're cute as well. I love your legs too. B-But you forgot." she smirked, forming a series of hand signs as her veins would begin to glow. A fierce light was coming from her, her eyes filled with a golden light as she gripped Jitsuko's thighs firmly. Enough to dig into these nice thighs of her as that pervy bit of her had been set free from the recent explosions. "I'm a walking demolition squad!" Upon contact, the chakra drained from her, transferring into Jitsuko's body. Her pale skin would soon be cursed with the fiery ridden veins as explosive chakra would be remaining docile in her body. ( Timed Explosion [ Jigen Bakuhatsu ] | Rank A | Spiritual )

Once done, Xifeng giggled to herself and smiled. A sort of Kizuri style grin, one that Ito and co. might be aware of. "I just wanna blow more stuff up! Ito said to go all out, right? She must know why I got kicked out anyway~" Still, feeling herself being choked out, she'd ball her hands while the air around them both would warm up. Xifeng would flood her entire body with flame chakra and slowly begin to grow an explosion around them both if Jitsuko refused to get off on her own volition. "Get offa me!" ( Total Body Mortar [ Zenshin Hōhei ] | Rank B | Complex ).

x

Battle Info:
    Profile: [ x ]

1. ▰ Explosive Release: Suicide Bombing Clone [ Bakuton: Jibaku Bunshin ] | Rank A
    The user forms a handseal and creates a clone made entirely out of explosive clay completely disguising itself as the user. The clone explodes under several conditions. The clone must either be physically contacted or stricken by a technique of it's own rank or higher, triggered by a hand sign, or remains active for six posts. The clone's primary objective is to get as close to a target as possible before detonating. When exploding, target(s) within five feet suffer tier three burns and trauma while being thrown back one hundred feet. If the target does not use an activation with a technique to catch themselves, they take tier three trauma on landing. Those unguarded within range suffer disorientating effects for five posts, reducing an activation while negating the agility stat for the remainder of combat.
    Aug: Tiered Trauma & Deafness Status | Armor Penetration | Overwhelming | Treated as Doton via Art is an Explosion

2. ▰ Timed Explosion [ Jigen Bakuhatsu ] | Rank A | Spiritual | Supplementary
    The user pays the cost of this technique and it remains dormant within the user's arms as they show cracked fiery veins around the wrists and hands until the user makes physical contact with an object. When a target is contacted the user may choose to transfer this chakra to the target as their body becomes riddles with fiery veins as the explosive chakra remains in their body for one post per rank of the technique with a maximum of five posts. This explosion, when released will cause a blast that measures ten feet per rank of the technique, expelling flames, concussive force and a deafening blast. This inflicts tiered burns, burning, trauma and deafness upon contact. The concussive blast throws targets an additional ten feet per rank.
    Aug: Tiered Trauma & Deafness Status | Armor Penetration | Overwhelming

3. ▰ Total Body Mortar [ Zenshin Hōhei ] | Rank B | Complex
    The user charges their entire body with their explosive flame chakra and releases a pressurized expanse of flame that engulfs a forty foot radius as they expand their arms to their sides. This flame causes a thunderous boom that deafens everyone within earshot while it's bright flash causes tier blindness and tier two burns and burning, throwing foes back to the furthest extent of it's range.
    Aug: Tiered Trauma & Deafness Status | Armor Penetration | Overwhelming

Passives:
    ▱▰▱ Nin-Bloodline: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.
    ▱▰▱ Infernal Body [ Jigoku no Karada ] | Rank C | Training
    The user heats their muscles with their burning hot flame chakra at a constant rate, increasing their muscular performance and granting a one point increase in their strength at C Rank body and another 1 point increase at S Rank for a total of 2 points. Additionally, physical contact with the user's body causes tier one burns to the contact point.

PAs
    ▱▰▱ Volatile Arsonist | The user has mastered their explosive flames, causing tiered trauma to their fire based techniques. Additionally, their katon techniques now create thunderous booms, causing deafness for two posts.
    ▱▰▱ Armor Penetrating Shot | The user's fire based techniques ( including clan techniques ) have a volatile force behind them. Any katon technique with a single target has the ability to shatter armor medium tier and below on contact while heavy armor takes two instances of contact. Additionally, they are able to puncture shield techniques and barriers with equal chakra to the parent technique as though they were one rank lower.
    ▱▰▱ Signature Explosion Style | The user gains access to one additional taijutsu slot and may choose one Taijutsu style as their signature style as though they were Taijutsu class. The custom techniques gained in this way must be used in conjunction with that style and the Ignition Release. If the user is already Taijutsu class they recieve the additional custom slots for their current signature style and those must be used for the combination of bloodline and style.

▱▰▱ Art is an Explosion! | The user is able to use A Grand Display twice per battle rather than once. Additionally, the user's clay gains an elemental advantage to water like all doton but without the lightning weakness.
    ▱▰▱ Ephemeral Arts | The clansman receives the Artistic Creativity ability to apply exploding clay to their shinobi class's aesthetic without puppeteer, performer, and scholar classes. However, if the clansman is of those classes but has this PA then they receive [2] custom techniques per body rank (12 at S+) rather than [1]. This only applies to one class so if you have multiple creative classes then you must choose one of them.
    ▱▰▱ Grand Illumination | The explosive radius of any exploding clay technique is doubled and explosive techniques apply tiered burning status by rank. Additionally, the user receives [5] ninjutsu per body rank dedicated to doton and an additional 200 chakra.

Roy-schach
    pyrategross
    Ichengo Angelus
    Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:04 pm
    User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
    • Mana | C-rank | Performer/medic |

This in the camp had gone from quiet to loud in a very short period of time, the extravagant lounging of one of TORNA’s new recruits being disrupted by a shockwave. The sounds were almost something she could ignore but having the force wave slap her location, shunting her off of the branch she had been laying on. Who’s making such a commotion? Might as well go find out now I’m up… She thought to herself while raising both arms above her head and stretching them out slowly, lowering them slowly on either side while letting out a long yawn as she did so. She had chosen to settle with the group know as TORNA due to their recent increase in notoriety and generally accepting ways, a perfect place for someone who avoiding their own country and looking for allies to find security with. She had given enough information about herself up and kept a decent amount to herself when joining, finding it easier if people were left guessing when it came to herself.

Walking up with practiced grace to near where Ito, Val and Rabu were, stopping a dozen or so feet from the group and placing a hand on her hip near her weapon pouch, fixing her eyes on the two “scuffling” on the ground. ”A test? The pale girl isn’t familiar…” She thought to herself, peering over to the group at the bench and then back to the pair fighting, presuming this was a test of sort. She chose to focus on the pair for both the value of observing her allies fighting styles and also to avoid the heavy air that surrounded the benches inhabitants, knowing that it had nothing to do with her.

Ooc: )

Stamina 555/555 | Chakra 660/660

Stats+Totals after boosts
    • Strength 2• Speed 2 • Agility 2 • Endurance 2

Ryo |

Actions:
    1: Lie in wait A-rank
    2:
    3:

Persisting jutsu
    Passive:
    Techs:

i

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:29 pm
    User ImageUser Image

User Image
      • AikoJitsukoboth

Jitsuko smirked at Xifeng's flushed responses. "If it isn't a real tactic, why is it so effective?" She purred and stroked Xifeng's face while she sat on the fighter's shoulders, but Xifeng charged some strange heated chakra into her legs and caused her to panic enough to dismount of her own volition. "What is that that you just did?" Instinctively, she patted at her thighs as the warm chakra filled her. Knowing the woman's penchant for explosions, it boded poorly for her. "Okay, maybe I regret holding back earlier," she confessed with a self-deprecating laugh.

She launched fuuton chakra to her feet so she could dip backwards out of the range of Xifeng's explosive flame chakra, standing about fifty feet away from the woman while rubbing at her eyes from the brightness of it, though she'd avoided the brunt of the blinding effects [ ▰ Assassin’s Rush [ Kyoushu no Tokkan ] | Rank B ]. "I would much rather not explode, if you don't mind removing that. I'm happy to concede. This time."

"Well done," Aiko praised Jitsuko as she returned to Jitsuko's side, holding the umbrella over both of them despite the lack of necessary weather for it. Aiko's facial expression was polite and reserved, but her body language was almost that of a prepared fighter, suggesting she was in a deceptively defensive stance and ready to defend Jitsuko at any moment. It was unclear how much autonomy and conscience Aiko had, but she certainly acted like a good guard dog or sentient sentinel. "It's for the best." Jitsuko insisted with an exaggerated shrug. "We have too much potential to damage the place, I fear, but I hope you all are getting up to a special kind of chaos that requires explosives.

CH 770/970
        ST 740/860

1. ▰ Assassin’s Rush [ Kyoushu no Tokkan ] | Rank B

pyrategross

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

• User Image  
    PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:25 pm
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image x

tab TORNA Camp
    x

x

tab 【RANK: B】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 1,540 || 1,920】▰【STAMINA: 1,140 || 1,160】

x

User Image

• Darn this woman and her advances! Xifeng's entire face was red as she'd tense at Jitsuko teasing her cheek like that. So much so that even when the woman was off of her, the bomber gal was still clearly affected by it. Even if she was all hyped up on adrenaline and explosions, Xi still had a decent mind to really snap back into reality after her recent explosion. She'd frown, her hyperactivity gone in an instant while going, "Wh-What?! You're giving up so fast?" The woman looked hurt almost but knew better than to push her luck with the TORNA compound within range. "Okay..." She cancelled the technique by grabbing Jitsuko's legs again as the chakra would die down. Maybe staying on for a moment or so just to appreciate her plush her legs felt. Xi was a little bit thankful. as she was running a bit low on chakra but hiding it well, or so she hoped. Her posture was a bit slouched and she was sweating a fair amount, the latter a side effect of the jutsu and why her attire left little to the imagination of her body.

"Your, uh, ice was beautiful." she said to Jitsuko with the confidence of a child giving their first speech to an audience. "I really liked the ice part. You're pretty...uh, strong! Yeah, strong!" Such a smooth talker the explosion girl was.

x

Battle Info:
    Profile: [ x ]

Passives:
    ▱▰▱ Infernal Body [ Jigoku no Karada ] | Rank C | Training
    The user heats their muscles with their burning hot flame chakra at a constant rate, increasing their muscular performance and granting a one point increase in their strength at C Rank body and another 1 point increase at S Rank for a total of 2 points. Additionally, physical contact with the user's body causes tier one burns to the contact point.

PAs

Roy-schach
    pyrategross
    Ichengo Angelus
    Quote:

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
    Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:05 pm
    User Image
    User Image
            xxxx
            Xifeng, Rabu, Jitsuko, Aiko, Val, Mana
            xxxx
            TORNA Base
            xxxx
            Frustrated
    User ImageUser Image
    “Xifeng, calm down. The camp can only get so wet.” Ito smirked at the two women as they finished their spar. Both of them piqued the Uchiha’s interest. Her Sharingan faded as she rose to her feet, shutting Xifeng’s folder and a notebook she’d been writing in about Jitsuko’s abilities. She’d been hoping to see how the ice woman’s puppet worked, and was slightly disappointed that it wasn’t shown off. But Jitsuko didn’t need it; she’d impressed Ito enough. To express this, the pink haired woman applauded both combatants. “Nice fight, nice fight to you both. Jitsuki and, I’m sorry what was your partner’s name? Not that it matters too much. I’d love to open the table for discussion about the opportunity you’re willing to give us.” Ito gave her a cat-like smirk.

“Boss!” Someone called out to Ito, forcing the woman to turn her attention to the voice. Her expression shifted to one of mild irritation. She hated when someone interrupted her “big scary boss” act. “Someone’s here to see you!”

“Well, what do they want?” Ito asked tersely. “Or did you want me to play Twenty Questions? I’m getting real tired of people treating my camp like an amusement park.”

The TORNA member that made his way to the group came to a stop once Ito expressed her displeasure at him. The small group of robed individuals stopped in step with each other, but otherwise seemed unbothered by the frustrations of the bandit leader. In fact, the one in front stepped forward and placed a hand on the TORNA member’s shoulder. Something in Ito tensed and she instantly called her scythe to her hand. “Hands off the merchandise.” She threatened. “Or you’ll lose your hands.”

“Is this how TORNA responds to potential clients?” The man asked. Ito paused before motioning with her hand for the member that led the strangers to leave. “My name is Obi Yori, and I’m here on behalf of my sponsor. He’d like to contract you and your… compatriots to protect matters of his interest.”

“And who’s your boss then?”

“That’s on a need to know basis.”

Ito silently glared at the Obi. Something about his stone faced, smarmy attitude made her skin crawl. She wondered if the other TORNA members could feel the tension in the air. It was damn near palpable, and thick enough to cut with a knife. “....Fine.” She conceded. She lowered her scythe but didn’t dismiss it. “What’re we guarding? I’ll need more details before I give you an answer.”

“An answer isn’t needed at this moment.” Obi replied. His hand slowly withdrew inside his cloak before he produced a briefcase. “We can provide details, should you accept, at the town known as River’s Gate. This should entice you. Oh, and you can keep the briefcase too. As a personal gift.” He said, tossing Ito the briefcase. She caught it with a grunt. She looked up to give the man a piece of her mind, but when she did, him and his entourage were gone.

“Try to be more cryptic next time…” She mumbled as she unlatched the case. Once she peered inside, the woman was looking at the largest amount of Ryo she’d ever laid eyes on. “Well then.” Ito said, loud enough for the group to hear as she shut the case with an audible snap. There was a fire in her eyes as she grinned a grin full of teeth. “Who wants to go on a field trip?”
    ____RANK: Wanderer 磁気 CLASSES: Genjutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 BODY RANK: S+ 勇 | ELEMENTS: Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, Glass, Crystal, Steam

CHAKRA: 4125/4125 STAMINA: 3650/3650 KOKUO CHAKRA: 5000/5000 KOKUO STAMINA: 5000/5000
    STRENGTH: 4 SPEED 4 REFLEX: 4 ENDURANCE: 5

"Speaking"

Thinking

"Kokuo Speaking"

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

ghostfinch

Novasse

Roy-shach

Ichengo Angelus

prince_yuriel