Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 川║﹁The Land of Rivers﹂
TORNA camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:41 pm

Rabubōn
Noisemaker - Change my Life

User Image
║ CHAKRAx 3,650 / 3,730 ║ NATURE CHAKRAx 500 / 500 x ║ STAMINAx 3,770 / 3,780 x ║ XPx 21,805 x ║ RYOx 30,000
TORNA x N/A x S+ Rankx Bukijutsu / Bukijutsu / Bloodline

tab Rabu's attention had been on the frosty, explosive fight, when Val approached. They'd c**k their head to the side, emerald green eyes staring at the older lady. Arms crossing in front of her. They'd listen to her words, not that Rabu wanted to. Maeko would chime in her head. 'See you should learn to talk instead of fight, baka.' Rabu'd keep their cool on the outside, but Maeko would definitely know those words had gotten to them. The chaotic warrior would respond, "Honestly, just didn't wanna even be reminded about it." They'd retort, but continued listening to what else Val had to say.

tab Exhaling through her nose loudly, as the woman finished her explanation. Rabu would speak up again. "Look thanks for the words and all, but I prefer action. You're a fast old bird, I expect you to fight like hell next time." A small compliment was about all Val would receive from the short one, it was true though. They'd been a little surprised that Val was able to save her contraption from their explosive fist. With that, they'd turn back towards the fight, it seemed Xifeng was the winner. As Xifeng fell flat on her face, compliment wise, Ito's words prompted a blush to grow on their usually pale face. "B-Boss!" Her wet comment had caught Rabu off guard. With a gulp, they'd start to calm themself. About that time a TORNA member called out to Ito.

tab Rabu's eyes glanced over the party that followed behind him. By now Shark Skin had wiggled its way to Rabu's feet. It'd curl around her gently, slithering up the small being, before taking its place on her back, its hilt sticking out towards the ground, on her right side. The blade chittered, licking its lips as it sensed the chakra of the new arrivals. "Calm down, Same'~ I'll feed ya real soon, I promise." As Rabu cooed, the blade bowed over their left shoulder and they reached up to gently scritch at the top of it's 'head.' The whole blade shivered and it seemed to calm down. That was until Rabu tensed up, seeing the man place his hand on their comrade's shoulder. Their right hand was gripping Samehada's hilt, they weren't the only one with a bad feeling, Ito had tensed up too.

tab With a wave of Ito's hand though, Rabu's tension was alleviated and they'd be standing at rest again, but ready for anything. Rabu didn't like the lack of information this Obi Yori was giving them. Soon Ito was given a briefcase and the party of robed individuals seemed to shunshin away. "Boss, I don't like the looks of those gu-" Rabu fell silent, she'd caught a look inside that briefcase. If they were in one of those cartoons the kids back in the villages watched, both Ito and Rabu would have Ryo for eyes. "Holy c-crap! I'm with ya boss!"

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+ 9 Strength || + 8 Speed || + 8 Agility || + 9 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || + 0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ + 0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ + 0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +2 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ + 0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ + 0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵
            ✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
              Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

✘║ Jutsu Learned
              Text Here
              Text Here
              Text Here
              Text Here

✘║ OOC
              Notes:
              pyrategross

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:56 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Mana | C-rank | Performer/medic |

She didn’t get to watch much of the two’s fight as it seemed the cracking like chakra effect achieve a morale victory, the stranger conceding so to request whatever was implanted technique to be undone. Even from here she could spot the discolouration in either of the two woman’s skin, Mana chose to stay back as she observed another “person” approach Jitsuko with near, if not identical features that Mana hadn’t paid attention to at first. Her attention then flipped to Xi Feng who seemed to take the end of their physical encounter rather hard, clearly crestfallen about the matter. Shifting around slowly to peer sidelong at Ito as the head of the group spoke up, Mana silently watching her rise from to a standing position and shutting some papers in the process. She kept to herself so as not to disrupt the groups leader while they spoke and were welcoming the newcomer into their ranks with the hint that she was rather interested in Jitsuko’s future in the group.

Conversations were abruptly interrupted by another’s arrival, one of the lower ranked recruits calling out to Ito with an attitude that depicted they felt very out of their depth. The member was flanked by a robed group of strangers, one revealing himself as the mouthpiece by stepping forward and touching the messengers shoulder, a clear sign that they wanted to be paid attention to and that the person likely felt in control. Mana would choose to mimic Ito when the displeased bandit boss called forth her weapon, flicking out the three projectile blade from her hip sheathes and poising to throw them. She may not be properly emotionally invested in the group as of yet, still was still happy to act the part, work hard and earn the security that had been gained by joining them, her normally soft expression now a tad bit hardened in anticipation. The tense seconds passed after Obi revealed his name before finally, Ito lowered her weapon, prompting Mana to follow suit and simply keep her blades on hand. Approaching closer but still keeping out of the way Mana paid attention to the talks, seeing the mana approach to the job as a very efficient choice, her tribe operated in a similar way with keeping information and contact minimized.

When it came time for the secretive clients to leave it was genuinely surprising to her how well they avoided notice, timing their departure with the instant peoples attention was slightly distracted. Mana watched the now pair of people at the briefcase look inside and find themselves immediately sold, clearly there was some serious cash in that container as she doubted it was Obi’s charismatic nature that had sold them on this whole deal when judging Ito’s demeanour. Mana slipped her weapons away and then essentially skipped over to both Ito and Rabu, waving her fingers in as she wanted the opportunity to earn some trust or at least show her usefulness. ”I’m always up for work if you’ll have me… I might specialize in support but I can promise that you won’t have to worry about needing to look after or me slowing you down, my training ensures self reliance and teamwork with I’m on assignment, Leader.” She offered up in a quiet tone and delicate voice that could be seen to be almost contradictory of the statement made, the young woman looking at the pair and then averting her eyes and avoid making prior eye contact seemingly spurred by a more shy disposition.

Ooc: )

Stamina 555/555 | Chakra 660/660

Stats+Totals after boosts
• Strength 2• Speed 2 • Agility 2 • Endurance 2

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs:

i

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:18 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image x

tab TORNA Camp
x

tab Boss, Yuno, Val, Kizuri and Rabu
x

tab 【RANK: B】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 1,540 || 1,920】▰【STAMINA: 1,140 || 1,160】

x

User Image

• Xifeng blushed a little at Ito's comment, her tanned cheeks gaining a brief color while she would quickly nod to the boss lady. "Sh-Shut up! I'm not getting...We were just sparring!" The bomb girl gave Ito a pout, crossing her arms and trying not to showcase her embarrassment to her boss while somebody would break the silence between everyone. One of the other TORNA members would approach, calling out to the pink haired woman from her task at the moment. Xifeng returned to Ito's side while then the other people approached the leader. One brave man would try to touch her shoulder and was met with her usual rebuttal about physical contact. It caused Xi to smirk at the robed men while they'd jump straight to the point. He introduced himself to the group as Obi Yori, and was visiting on behalf of a client or something. Xifeng's eyebrow rose at the offer made at the group. He would have just dumped a good amount of money that was enough to catch everyone by surprise. "Now way he has that kind of money." Xifeng said with her jaw agape. "That's more than even the Okashimi family has! And we're a bunch of girls with too much time on our hands." She'd ask if everyone was ready for their next job, with the explosive girl nodding in agreement.

"My first job with you guys!"

x

Battle Info:
Profile: [ x ]

Passives:
▱▰▱ Nin-Bloodline: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.
▱▰▱ Infernal Body [ Jigoku no Karada ] | Rank C | Training
The user heats their muscles with their burning hot flame chakra at a constant rate, increasing their muscular performance and granting a one point increase in their strength at C Rank body and another 1 point increase at S Rank for a total of 2 points. Additionally, physical contact with the user's body causes tier one burns to the contact point.

PAs
▱▰▱ Volatile Arsonist | The user has mastered their explosive flames, causing tiered trauma to their fire based techniques. Additionally, their katon techniques now create thunderous booms, causing deafness for two posts.
▱▰▱ Armor Penetrating Shot | The user's fire based techniques ( including clan techniques ) have a volatile force behind them. Any katon technique with a single target has the ability to shatter armor medium tier and below on contact while heavy armor takes two instances of contact. Additionally, they are able to puncture shield techniques and barriers with equal chakra to the parent technique as though they were one rank lower.
▱▰▱ Signature Explosion Style | The user gains access to one additional taijutsu slot and may choose one Taijutsu style as their signature style as though they were Taijutsu class. The custom techniques gained in this way must be used in conjunction with that style and the Ignition Release. If the user is already Taijutsu class they recieve the additional custom slots for their current signature style and those must be used for the combination of bloodline and style.

▱▰▱ Art is an Explosion! | The user is able to use A Grand Display twice per battle rather than once. Additionally, the user's clay gains an elemental advantage to water like all doton but without the lightning weakness.
▱▰▱ Ephemeral Arts | The clansman receives the Artistic Creativity ability to apply exploding clay to their shinobi class's aesthetic without puppeteer, performer, and scholar classes. However, if the clansman is of those classes but has this PA then they receive [2] custom techniques per body rank (12 at S+) rather than [1]. This only applies to one class so if you have multiple creative classes then you must choose one of them.
▱▰▱ Grand Illumination | The explosive radius of any exploding clay technique is doubled and explosive techniques apply tiered burning status by rank. Additionally, the user receives [5] ninjutsu per body rank dedicated to doton and an additional 200 chakra.

Roy-schach
pyrategross
Ichengo Angelus
Quote:

◄ 川║﹁The Land of Rivers﹂

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items