Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
:: Whispering Willow :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:34 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Tanigakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Mahofu & Senju Clan
Fuuton l Doton l Suiton l 350/350 Chakra l 250/250 Stamina

Few members had rose their eyebrows at Shin and the man. They clearly remembered him from yesterday, the thing was, why was he back? And with the doctor? Was the man going to make some absurd claim that they injured him so badly by throwing him out a bit too roughly? When they entered and he called out for Maemi and her father. Only her father had appeared. He rose an eyebrow. Moments later, Maemi showed up with her mother. It would be fast noticeable that Maemi looked upset the moment she saw the man. She thought she got to him but here he was, relaxed and standing in a shop. Not even jittery. Nothing. He seemed... normal if anything. Maemi's arms rose to cross them across her chest, her mother looked down at her, concerned if her daughter was losing her touch, "If he's here to apologize, you got the wrong kind of people. He should apologize to his family." Maemi said bitterly. She was rather sour at seeing that her work was basically nothing to this man and he had the nerve to come here, with Shin, out of all people to make an apology. However, her father and mother, both seasoned and the adults in the store too, were unsure if this man was even alive. Course Maemi and her peers are thinking that he's here to either apologize or to sue them.

Current Attire: Same as the one in her picture.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:44 pm
Shin would see the look on Maemi’s face and hear what everyone was saying around him... more people had apparently shown up than he’d expected. Holding the jutsu he had on the man with one hand, Shin would walk closer to the family patriarch and the mother/ daughter pair and say quickly and quietly so others didn’t hear. He knew he was safe with them, but honestly wasn’t completely sure about the others. “Don’t worry... he came to my clinic about an hour ago or so. You scared the living hell out of him, Maemi. He tried to bribe me into keeping quiet while he went to kill his whole family then skip town.... so I took care of him. Wasn’t sure if you guys wanted the body or not, but figured this was the best way to get him here without drawing too much attention to myself.” Shin would look calmly with a slight smirk between Maemi and her parents. “So, if we could get him down to the embalming room, that would be great.” He’d say with a chuckle.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:13 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

As Shin got close, Maemi listened to him as she had to press her lips together and tuck them into her mouth to keep from laughing or smiling. Hearing that she scared the hell out of him was like music to her ears. "All of you git. You got work to do. " The father said as the others mutter and started to leave. Leaving just the three of them, Maemi started laughing as she clasps her hands together. "Did I really?! You should've heard him scream! He also pissed him-" "Maemi." She stopped at hearing her mother as she straightens her back, "Yes mother?" "We will take him to the embalming room while your father has some words for Shin." Maemi looks at her mom confused and glancing over at Shin before nodding. The mother used her technique to take control of the body as they headed down to the embalming room. Once they were out of sight, "Follow me." He asked Shin as they went to his office. He would notice that there's less paperwork as they entered the office. He goes off to the right, however, which seems more like a little tea room. There was a table on the floor and pillows on each side. The man sat down as he sighed heavily, "Some tea?" He asked Shin as he went ahead and pour him a cup and pours himself a cup. "So. Between two businessmen and men that know the definition of helping others, why did you kill him?" He questioned Shin, genuinely curious as to why he went and kill him.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:34 pm
Shin would smile slightly as he saw Maemi start to laugh at what he said, then get serious when Mrs, Zetsumei cut her off. When the family matriarch took control of the man’s corpse and took him down to the embalming room with Maemi in tow, Shin would follow her father to the small tea room off of his office and sit down across from him. “Sure, thank you, Sir.” He’d say calmly when he was offered a cup of tea taking what he was handed,he listened to the older man’s question, silently nervous as to the thinking behind it. “Well,, for one, he needed some form of punishment for his actions yesterday,ruining the funeral over some stupid inheritance issues when his actions seemed to justify the decision that angered him... the other big issue was that when he came to see me at my clinic, he was a stuttering, jittery mess, totally paranoid over whatever Maemi did to him last night. But what caught me was he straight out told me that he was planning to skip town for a while after killing his whole family.he even offered to pay me for my silence along with a few months supply of some medicine he was on so he’d have enough to hide out for a while.my file on him at the clinic said the behavior we saw from him here yesterday was his general habit, known to abuse his family, and with him planning to kill them all,I figured it was the lesser of two evils to kill a single cruel man rather than do nothing and let several innocent people be killed. At least I made the death as pain free as I could... accupuncture to relax hi and block pain, then severed his carotid ands, jugulars, and vertebral artery... he bled out calmly within seconds.” Shin would finish his explanation of why and how he committed the murder, then sipped his cup of tea. He was still nervous about the man’s reactions, especially considering Shin’s developing feelings for the man’s daughter, but he felt he had, in the end, done the right thing.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:08 pm
¤ Takahiro Zetsumei ¤

Tanigakure l ---- l Bloodline l Bloodine l Senju Clan
Doton l Suiton l ------ Chakra l ---Stamina

Taking sips of the tea, the man simply seemed to watch him and listened to him explaining. With a rose of an eyebrow, he set the cup down. "Hmm. Not interested if he died painfully or not. He was an a*****e. Here's the thing. You are working with us for the money and this man could've offered you so much more, so I'm guessing greed is not your main purpose. This business that my family is running, obviously many would see as a crime and disrespectful. What's stopping you from running to the hills?" He questioned as he picked up the cup again, "Can't be the interest of my daughter, hmm?" He watched the man across the table carefully as he takes another sip.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:31 pm
Shin listened to what Mr. Zetsumei had to say in response to his story, his cheeks warming slightly at the mention of Maemi, but Shin would take a deep breath and another sip of his tea before speaking again. “Fair, though my being a doctor, I’m generally inclined to not cause any more harm than I have to is why, I guess, I made a point to explain how he died. And while, yes, that a*****e might have offered me more for my silence than you pay me for my services here, my greed isn’t so strong as to make me abandon people I’ve come to care about, or to make me sacrifice my principles as a doctor.” Looking through man in the eye, he’d nod slightly, “I won’t lie to you, sir, while I care a great deal about my patients in this community, other than the a*****e I brought in as a walking corpse a few minutes ago, it’s my respect and affection for your family that keeps me here predominantly. I’m alone here in Tani, and you all have helped me out, even if it is just payment for what I can help you with.” Shin would chuckle softly “And,yes, I do enjoy my time working and chatting with Maemi.” He would admit to the older man, his face still pink around the cheeks as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, somewhat wishing his eyes gave him the ability to read minds instead of just seeing through things for miles around at that moment.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:52 pm
¤ Takahiro Zetsumei ¤

After he said his piece, there was nothing. He just continued to watch him and continued on sipping the tea. Here was a lad, had to grow up faster for his age due to his history, was simply acting like a young schoolboy before him for his daughter. He's conflicted. Don't know to punt him out of his house and banned him because this was his first baby daughter or to welcome him. The wife and himself had discussed, Shin would be a good addition to the family to help with the business that was for sure. Before a word could be said, there were fast running footsteps as one of the male family members stood in the office, "Sir, we need your help in the forest. It's Akira." With an audible groan, how much more mess can that idiot get into? Setting the glass down and with a weary grunt, he got up. "We'll be watching you for a bit. I'm sure you understand. I do request, however, that you do not defile my daughter before a marriage contract is made." With that, he walked out of the office to go find out what the hell Akira had gotten himself into this time.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:59 pm
Shin turned to look when another man came running in. Someone else with the family was hurt or something. He jumped up at about the same time as Mr. Zetsumei when the older man turned back to him and informed him that they would be watching him, and not to defile Maemi until a marriage contract could be drawn up. This stunned the young doctor for a few moments. ‘Defile? ... Marriage contract? .... that escalated quickly....’ he would think to himself before running after the man to do what he could to help with Kira.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:17 pm
¤ Takahiro Zetsumei ¤

While walking down nonchalantly the middle trail to the forest, he noticed that Shin had caught up with him. "Hm." was all he said, but he wasn't going to turn him away. Guess now would be the time to see what he can do and not do. Entered into the forest, Shin would notice there's dense and heavy fog and the said fog would slowly start to sap him of his chakra reserves. To notice or not, was up to him. If he activates his eyes, he would know that this forest was completely alive with chakra, from the ground to the top of the trees. Even the fog itself was full of chakra. There were some ghastly groaning and earth shifting below his feet. He would even see some corpses that were just... there. They weren't attacking or watching. Just look like a lifeless statue. "So what did Akira do this time?" He questioned one of his nephews. "He managed to poison himself by accident, again." With a deep sigh, Takahiro pinched the bridge of his nose. Akira was going to be the death of them all if not himself one day. "With what?" "One of Maemi's hybrids." "Go get her." "Yes sir." With that, the nephew left to get Maemi. "Maemi is the first of her kind, in our family that is. The rest of us are either Mahofu or Senju. Maemi, as you know by now I'm sure, is best of both worlds. Because of this, she has been creating dangerous hybrids. And Akira is simply put, a ******** idiot." Was all he can put nicely as he could. Once they reached the area, Akira was on the ground, wheezing and there was no fog around him. Probably to help him breathe. "What happened?" Akira would look to be maybe 15 or 16 years old, a young male with dirty blonde hair and earth brown eyes. "D-dare." He gasped. Takahiro sighed and pinch the bridge of his nose again, "Are you telling me you are idiotic enough to take a dare to eat one of Maemi's plants?" Akira winced and flinched once realized, JUST now realized, how stupid that was. He attempted to turn to his side but he was too weak so Takahiro used a branch and turned him to the side and sure enough, he started vomiting. Part of him wonders if the good doc would do anything or simply wait for Maemi.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:44 pm
As Shin ran into the forest with Mr. Zetsumei, he would activate his byakugan and look ahead down the path to start getting an idea of what might be done. He quickly realized though that the whole area was saturated with chakra. This wasn’t exactly surprising though given the family that owned the land. When they reached Kira, Shin would listen to what happened, mentally facepalming at the boy’s stupidity before kneeling next to him as the family patriarch rolled him to his side. “Ok, big surprise, the thing he ate was poison...” he would say as he ran his hands over the boy, his chakra glowing around them. Pulling a small scroll out of his pocket, having just remembered he kept an emergency stash of supplies in his lab coat, he unfurled the scroll and touched the seal on it.some test tubes, scalpels, and other basic tools appeared as the young doctor raced through handsigns before resting his hand on the boy’s stomach and chest.and sliding them slowly up towards his mouth. As he passed Kira’s mouth, a small piece of plant material would emerge, which Shin would quickly put into a test tube. (Poison removal technique) he would then turn to his tools, quickly pulling water from the air around him and using his chakra to make a quick antidote to whatever the poison was. (Ninja medicine creation) once he was done, Shin would grab the boy by the shoulder and sit him up slightly, holding the test tube to the kid’s mouth. “Here, drink. It’ll help.” He would tell the boy calmly. Once Kira had drunk the medicine, he would help him back down to his side, just in case and stand up. Turning to face Mr.Zetsumei, Shin would nod slightly, “Alright... that should work to neutralize whatever poison he ate. Hopefully,he’ll learn from this experience and not just eat some random thing growing in here without knowing what it is...”  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:24 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Hmm. Maybe his wife would be right. He would be a good addition if Maemi so chooses him to join the family. Watched him, he put his arms in other sleeves as he wondered what Maemi would think of him curing the boy so fast. The kid drank it up and groaned as he remained on his side for his stomach still hurts a bit. Shin came face to face with Takahiro as he brought his fingers up to his lips in a shushing sound. Then he held up five fingers, counting down to four, three, two, one 'THWACK.' The kid behind him yelped and if Shin turns around, he would see the kid being upside down in the air, fingers barely grazing the grass as a weeping willow branch got ahold of his ankles and holding him in the air. Another branch, which looks like smacked the back of his head as one would for people who seemed unable to use their brain. Maemi had entered the scene. "You idiot." Her voice was full of anger, but her eyes showed anger and fear. "I told you, to never enter my garden." She drops him as he yelped, landing on the ground. "I could've killed you, unintentionally yes but it's my work that you, idiotically, ate." She snarled. Being a hybrid has made Maemi immensely nervous. She does not wish to accidentally kill off a family member of hers. As dumb as they can be. Takahiro motioned for the other guys to take Akira back home to rest. Then he left with them, leaving the two alone. The fog started to dissipate as the clan members left. Maemi sighed softly as she rubbed the back of her neck and rested her hand there. "So um. We notified the deceased family. We informed them that he died from alcohol poisoning, they don't seem surprised. They said they want fast cremation and no viewing. We told them we'll cover the cost as an apology for yesterday's actions so we won't be caught. Thank you for the body. We can go back to the house and we can pay you for the body if you want." Then she looked off to the side, seemed a bit distracted, "Or I can take you to my garden," She looked back at him. "But you'll have to have full coverage protection for the time being. I haven't... perfected it yet."

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:44 pm
Shin could barely stifle his laugh as the stupid boy was hauled into the air by a branch and whacked over the head a couple times. When he heard shouting, he turned to see Maemi approaching. Deciding the boy really deserved whatever he got, he chose not to even try to intervene as Maemi chewed the kid out before he was carried back to the house to rest. Seeing Maemi rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly he would smile slightly and nod when she mentioned what they told the a*****e man’s family that he died of. “Good idea, I kind of stupidly didn’t think of what to claim was his cause of death...” Shin would chuckle slightly as he smacked himself in the side of the head lightly. Shin would follow Maemi’s eyes as she looked around, she seemed to be avoiding eye contact with him. When she mentioned that he could be paid for the body he’d brought them, Shin shook his head and smiled. “You can call that one a freebie, he deserved worse than he got from either of us...” she’d then mention that she could take him to her garden, but that he would need full protection. “I mean... I can use medical jutsu to massively increase my resistance to things, as well as make antidotes to just about anything... what kind of protection do I need?” He would ask curiously... as he waited for her to respond while half running through the medical techniques he knew and how some of them could be used to prevent problems as well as treat them.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:24 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Maemi gave Shin a gentle smile before the shake of her head, "No worries. If anyone asks, of course, he passed in our house, and all attempts at bringing him back failed. Since I'm sure there's some that saw him walking with you. Can always bring up how pale and sickly he looked." With a shrug, Maemi wasn't too worried if someone was going to ask questions. He did, in fact, looked pale and sickly as he was going to their house, and from what the family heard, he loves to go to a specific bar every single night and getting so drunk, it makes one wonder when someday the liver had enough and just kill him off. Shin turned down the offer of the money for the body as Maemi rose her eyebrow as she smiled. "I don't know. I'm kind of relishing in the fact that I really did scare him." It seemed that this young woman before Shin was rather a mischievous being. Sometimes. As they discuss the protection she frowns. "I'm not sure if it's a good idea now. I mean full-on protection. Skin, lungs, eyes, nostrils... It's still a work in progress I guess. Maybe this isn't such a good idea. Yes, I know you are a doctor and as we all can see, you can make antidotes on a whim but it would be hard to catch up when you are suffering more than on effects, hmm?"

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:38 pm
Shin would smile back at Maemi and chuckle softly as she talked about enjoying the fact that she had scared the jerk from the previous day so much, “Yea, I guess you got a point there..” he would say calmly. When she seemed worried about him walking in her garden, and explained what she meant by total protection,Shin would sigh softly, thinking for a moment. “Well, if you really don’t want me to see it yet, alright. But... I have other ways of handling poison besides what I did for Akira...” Shin would perform a couple quick handsigns and water from the air would coalesce into a small swarm of mosquitos just behind his right shoulder. “These mosquitos can remove and cure any poison in basically an instant. I’m not really worried about poison hurting me...but it’s your private garden, so your decision.” Shin would give Maemi another calm smile as he watched her eyes for what she was thinking.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:57 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

There was a bit of a pause as she thought about it. Should she really risk his life? Yes, the mosquitoes were a nice touch but just how much could they do in such a short amount of time? How could they also protect his eyes? Some of the effects were going to be on the skin or even the nerves and how could the mosquitos affect it? While it was true that Maemi wasn't fully knowledgeable about the healing techniques, Shin seemed so sure in his abilities. Besides if things went south, Maemi could surely be able to help him as she has some antidotes made for some of the creations she has created. After what seemed like an eternity and only a few seconds, Maemi nodded. "Okay, but you have to be honest with me. No pride." She said with a smile as she turned and headed towards the deeper and darker part of the forest. Soon, they come across a makeshift greenhouse that was made for the forest and not vice versa, so that way they didn't have to cut down the branches/trees or anything for that matter. Entering, he would find himself in awe. It was obvious that the plants are posinous. Bright colors and it seemed that this part was even more alive, ironically enough.

There were definitely spores in the air. Only two were released right now, which were blindness and paralysis. Maemi stays close to the entrance, prepared to pull Shin out if needed. "How do you feel?" She questioned Shin, seemingly prepared, and ready to jump into action. If he goes in further, he would be able to hear the soft water trickles and find that one of the rivers goes through the greenhouse. Plants were alive, they seemed to move slightly or even pulsate. At its center was a beautiful weeping willow but not truly. The bark was black as the void with the branches reddish and purple hues and the leaves itself were vibrant purple.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas