Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
:: Whispering Willow :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:42 pm
Me? Have pride? No way!” Shin would say laughing as Maemi turned and showed him the way. As they walked, Shin thought some more before the idea of lung, eye, and other contact irritants and poisons came to mind. Thinking through what he could do quickly, Shin would lag back behind Maemi by a few feet, slowing his walk as he shrugged off his lab coat, letting it fall to the ground. If she were to turn around to see where he went, she would spot him stripping his vest and shirt off, leaving him naked from the hips up. Once his shirt was off, Shin would perform a handsigns and concentrate as his bones grew out to completely cover his abs, chest, shoulders, arms, and face. The layer of bone over his eyes and mouth was still thin enough to be translucent so that she could see his expressions and stuff while the porous structure of the bone served as a makeshift filter. The overall look of the bone armor would have his bones growing to mold together while following the definition of his muscles, causing him to still appear shirtless, though paler than his usual skin tone.

As he entered the large greenhouse, noting how it was built to fit the growth of the forest rather than the opposite, his jaw would drop slightly. Noticing that Maemi had dropped back to stay close to the entrance, Shin walked past her and looked around.he noticed the clouds of spores and was somewhat thankful for the bone filter set up he made up. Looking around at all the bright, vibrant colors when he noticed the black as pitch tree trunk in the center with its dark red and purple vines and leaves. Then he noticed the sound of trickling water. There must be some kinda water running through here, he’d think to himself when he heard Maemi ask how he felt. “I feel fine, not much of anything can get through this bone armor and the fine porous structure of the bone appears to be working well as an air filter.” Shin would turn and take another look around before turning back to a Maemi, “this garden is beautiful.. it’s amazing the kind of plants you managed to create and grow...” Eyeing her standing nervously by the door, Shin would walk back to her and hold his hand out to her. “I’m fine, don’t worry about me. Come on and enjoy the beauty you created with me.” If she took his hand, he’d hold hers as he walked towards the big willow tree. If not then he’d turn and walk beside her anyway deeper into the garden.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:05 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Tanigakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Mahofu & Senju Clan
Fuuton l Doton l Suiton l 350/350 Chakra l 250/250 Stamina

When Shin started to lag, she noticed it as she turned to face him, "Is everything o-" She stopped, feeling her cheeks becoming warm, "Kay." She finished as she was stumbling through her mind to try to find the words. Her eyes glazed over his chest as she cleared her throat, closed her eyelids as if such a move would help her scrambled TAKE HIM mind. Opened her eyelids, she saw the handsigns as she shifted back, unsure and unprepared to what he was doing? Then she noticed it. Huh. Guess that could work. This also helped Maemi to get ideas of having pores that take care of those kinds of armors. Those kinds of hybrids and chakra adjustment would need work, but surely, she could manage it. They started to walk down the path as she was able to use that time to help control her hormones and bring her logical side of her brain back.

She kept an eye and listened to him, his voice sounded a bit muffled but that made sense considering the coverage he has. She smiled at the compliment. "Thank you. It's still a lot of work. Some of them can't live outside in fresh air just yet so I have a lot to learn. The idiot managed to take the one thing that can survive outside." She saw him reach out his hand as she rose an eyebrow and takes it as she smiled and nodded. Her hand would be warm against the cool bone armor he has on. "Want to show you something!" With that, they headed towards the dark weeping willow. She lets go of his hand and gently leaned forward towards the bark, pointed to the bark and when close enough, he would see ants, all dead, with jaws of death latching onto the tree and stems growing out. Her hands would place on her legs for support since she was bent forward. This was a known fungus in the fungus word. To plant spore in the ant, grow, make it act funny and far away from the colony to only do jaws of death and die as the fungus grows. "I'm learning how to use that spore for the deceased. As Mahofu we do have techniques in raising the dead but it's limit. I'm trying to go beyond that." Then the curiosity got the best of her as she got up, turn to face him, "So what did you and dad talked about?"

Current Attire: Same as the one in her picture.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:13 pm
When Maemi took his hand, Shin would smile to himself as he turned to walk towards the central willow tree. As Maemi pulled away from him, claiming she had something to show him, he would c**k his head to the side slightly until he noticed her bending over closer to the black trunk. Walking up next to her, Shin would activate his byakugan and zoom in on what she was pointing at. Seeing the dead ants with the fungus growing as she explained her goal of developing the parasitic fungus as a way to improve on her clan’s control of the dead. Kneeling next to her, he would go ahead and deactivate his eyes,before speaking. “That sounds awesome! If you don’t mind, whenever you get it figured out, I might snag a few samples to go ahead and prepare antidotes and stuff for most of your plants.... just in case.” He’d think again of her idiot cousin who had taken and eaten the only stable plant she’d figured out so far. When she asked what he and her dad had talked about, Shin’s face grew warm and red as he tried to think of a way to not lie to her, but avoid scaring her with what had come up towards the end of the conversation. Scratching the back of his neck nervously,he’d begin.”Uhh, well, he asked why I killed that drunken a*****e from yesterday... So I explained what the guy told me when he came to my clinic this morning, how he was trying to bribe me into silence before he killed his entire family and fled town. I figured, while as a doctor I should avoid hurting people, but by letting him live I felt like I’d be indirectly responsible for the deaths of the rest of that family... so I committed what I felt was the lesser of the 2 evils and gave the man a pretty quick death.” Shin would stop for a breath before continuing, “Then your dad asked why I didn’t take the man’s money and run for the hills, given that it was likely more than I make working with you,and the generally taboo and somewhat illegal business your family runs. He actually ended up asking if it had anything to do with..... “ Shin’s voice trailed off and his cheeks went about as red as the vines of the Willow tree they were standing under. “w-with... you.” He’d mutter quietly, half hoping she wouldn’t hear him and nervous how she would react if she did.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:47 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Maemi listened as he wanted to get some samples when it was perfected for an antidote. She wonders if she would do that or not. Would they be fighting together? Maybe separately? Should she reveal all his secrets or let him think that all was revealed with some hidden in her sleeve? To protect herself and her family, maybe the latter would be the best. She listened as she did not notice the warmth of his cheeks due to the lucky hidden of the bone mask he had created. Oddly, he seemed a bit nervous. First, he started to talk about why he killed the man as Maemi couldn't help but roll her eyes. Of course. Very typical of her father to question other motives. Honestly, she would've killed him last night but she knew better. Though she was a bit shocked and not shocked at hearing that the man wanted to kill his family. With a sigh and shake of her head, "I'm glad you stopped him. I rather bury him than.. the rest of the family. They do have children. Those are always the saddest." Her voice was soft. Her eyes widen at hearing that the man had offered him so much money and that he didn't take it. That's odd. Why didn't Shin take it? He trailed off as she tilted her head at him. "Shin are you-" Then she heard it. With her. She paused for a moment before laughing and grasping his hand. "Oh don't let the silly old man get to you. He's concerned. He's a father first and a businessman second. My family has stuck to the belief of breaking the tradition of men proposing and discuss who would be a good fit. While you would be an amazing addition to the family, I'm not going to propose to you yet!" Then she stopped, wondering if she had said the wrong thing. Just like that, her freckled cheek was hiding the freckles underneath the redness hue of the warmth, "U-unless you do wish to propose... now? And be part of the family... now?"

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:16 pm
Shin would listen to Maemi address his story about the killing he had done that morning, he was glad that she agreed with his reasoning for it. He felt a bit sorry for seemingly worrying her with how he trailed off, then smiled as she laughed and took his hand.he listened quietly as she explained how her dad was, and that their family perpetually broke the general tradition of men proposing, but that conversations had already been had about how good of an addition he would make to the family. Then he heard it. She didn’t plan on proposing to him yet.”..... Yet?...” he would mutter softly, but slightly louder than before, his face still red. When he heard the hesitation in her voice,Shin would turn to face Maemi blushing as red as he was as she asked if he wanted to propose to her and become part of the family now. Shin would give her a big, nervous smile before taking a deep breath and settling his nerves a bit before speaking. “I want you to be ready for and comfortable with anything that happens between us... “ Shin would trail off for a few seconds, then continue. “If your family is adamant about not following the usual tradition in this case, I’ll respect that, if you want me to....” Shin would laugh softly and rub the back of his head again, “Though maybe I should mention... right before we headed out here to help Akira... your dad did mention that he and I’m assuming your mom would be watching me for a bit... and not to do anything stupid with you before a marriage contract could be made up...”Shin would chuckle slightly before it came to mind whether her family might head this deep back into the woods... and find his discarded lab coat and shirt along the trail. “Uhhh.... this just came to mind... how likely are your parents to come this deep into the woods?... didn’t think of that before dropping my shirt and stuff before I made this armor....”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:25 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Maemi looked more confused and perplexed as she waved her hands around, "I think we been inhaling too much of the spores, let's... get some fresh air. My mind is clouded for some reason." Course, she didn't know that's what high hormonal feelings does for you. Leading him to the entrance, she listened to Shin. He wanted her to be ready and comfortable with whatever happened as he seemed to confused her. "I think... we're confusing each other here. Let's.. hold on." She muttered, trying to clear her mind. All these ideas of marrying him and the... aftermath had her rather distracted. Then she started to laugh when her father had made it clear for him to behave before the marriage contract could be made. Once they went back to the woods, she sighed. "Okay what I meant-" She stopped when he had mentioned the lab jacket. "Yea... you know what, let's go get that." Headed back down the trail, "I was trying to say... everyone agreed you would be the perfect fit in our family and we... especially me, would welcome you in our family. So.. if you wish, you can marry me. Or any females in my family really." She muttered the last part, a twinge of jealously twisted her heart. Why did she suddenly wanted to kill her cousin if one of them ever get to touch Shin like that? Or be with him like that?

It was as if, in that moment of heat and envy, she understood the stupid books she read when she was young. Jealousy was powerful and sickening. When they got to the area, it was too late, her parents were there. No use to hiding. "Nothing happened, I swear." The father did not look amused as he was watching them both for any signs and hint. "I believe it. While your father was that quick and unsatisfying at first, I don't think Shin has that personality." The mother said as Taka yelped in surprise at the sneaky wife burn.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:52 pm
Shin would start laughing as Maemi waved her hands talking about breathing in spores too long. “I mean, my bone armor is filtering them, so you’re the only one that’s been inhaling them...” He would say with a chuckle and a smirk as she lead him out of the greenhouse. When she paused after he mention her folks finding his coat and shirt along the trail and said they should go pick them up, he just nodded quickly, kind of nervous what could happen if her mom, or worse her dad found his clothes. Along the way down the trail, he would listen to her more polished and emotionally distanced explanation of him supposedly marrying into the family, though he thought he caught slight changes in her tone suggesting jealousy if he were to choose one of her female cousins and a small bit of excitement or anticipation as she mentioned how she’d be happy to welcome him to the family especially. Drifting slightly closer to her, he’d loosely grab her hand as they walked and sat in a low voice. “Don’t worry... you’re the only woman I’d want..” as he finished, he activated his eyes to scan farther down the trail. As he reached the place where his shirt had fallen in his vision, he would spot Maemi’s parents, her dad bending down to pick up his vest and undershirt. Deactivating his byakugan again, he’d pause mid step for second “Yea.... I’m dead... your dad just picked my shirt up...” he’d then break into a faster walk, almost a run, pulling Maemi along if she didn’t speed up with him. When the parents were within his normal sight through the fog, Shin would quickly let go of Maemi’s hand and raise both of his to about eye level. “Nothing happened! I swear.... I only removed my shirt to make sure my bones didn’t rip it up when I made this armor to protect myself from Maemi’s poisonous hybrid plants...” when he heard Mrs. Zetsumei say she believed them, followed by the jab at her husband, Shin managed to avoid laughing as he caught his breath to calm himself. “Uh... I guess I should go ahead and put my undershirt back on before releasing my bone armor jutsu.if I can get that back... please...”he’d say quietly as he rubbed the back of his head, having already retracted the bones in his head and neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:27 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Hearing about the fact that she was the one that was breathing in the pores, she decided to ignore that comment to avoid further embarrassing herself. A soft gasp escaped from her lips when Shin grasps it and slowly absorbing the armor back into him. She was going to freak out then she remembered, some of the pores don't work outside and lucky for him, the ones that were on the bones, do not fare well in the fresh air. He reassured her to not worry and that she was the only woman he wanted. Just like that, her brain did a full shut down. "U-u-h?" She stuttered, trying to think of sentences and words or even a witty comeback but nothing was working! Her need and desire to protect picked up when he said that he was dead and that her dad had found his shirt. "Oh I wouldn't- wah!" Maemi yelped as she runs alongside him. Once they both had said that nothing happened and her mother gave her father that sick burn, Maemi tried not to laugh at her father's burn but she couldn't help to laugh softly. Though, she noticed that Shin didn't laugh. Was he this nervous around them? The father grunted as he handed back the coat and vest, seemingly to be a bit butt hurt by his wife's comment. "We come to find you two and let you know that it's lunch." She said as she turned to leave with the father trailing behind.

Maemi waited for them to get out of earshot. "Um. I guess what's next is your choice. Can go back to work, hang out at lunch... just... let me know what you decide on the proposal." Maemi didn't want to wait too long but she didn't want to press him. They really got to know each other better just yesterday after all.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:45 pm
Shin couldn’t help but chuckle at Maemi’s reaction to what he had said until the fear hit him seeing her parents finding his clothes. When everything calmed back down talking to her parents, Shin would pick his shirt back up, holding it as Maemi asked if he wanted to leave or stay for lunch, and to let her know when he made up his mind about the proposal. For the first time Shin didn’t turn beet red at the mention of it. ‘I guess now that it’s all out in the open...’ he would think to himself as he mulled over what to do. He would make a quick handsign and there would be a small sheen of energy that rushed across his skin, armor and the clothes he was holding. Once the energy faded,Maemi would see Shin’s bone armor recede back into his body as he started to pull his undershirt over his head. Giving her another quick look at his muscles if she was paying attention. He’d then button his vest over it and toss his lab coat over his shoulder. “Well honestly... my decisions already made...” he would start talking, brushing Maemi’s hand slightly, “you’re the one I want to marry.... but I want you to be sure you’re ready for that, yourself too... and if that means waiting a while before any kinda contract or whatever gets drawn up, then fine, I can wait.” His stomach would suddenly sing the song of its people in a low bass tone and Shin would chuckle softly, “and Hanging out for lunch sounds great...” he would say, laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:29 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Maemi waited for him to finish getting dressed so they can go back. To say that she wasn't keeping an eye on the muscle sculpture on him, would be a lie. He mentioned that he made his decision. Just hearing that, made her heart skipped a beat and she started to hold her breath silently without thinking about it. The moment he took her hand into his, her heart started to beat faster, she thought it would jump out of her chest. Just his touch alone sent chills down his spine and once more, made her think of nothing. How was he capable of this? Taking her breath away and sending her shivers. HER?! She thought she was going to leap for joy, her knees grew weak but she stood strong! Somehow. Surely, her chest was going to jump out now. Her eyebrow slightly rose when he mentioned the whole contract thing. Geez. How much damage did her father do to him? Hearing his stomach growled, she can't help but laugh softly. At least some of the tension broke. But then, in a bold move, she pressed her body up against his, and sliding to his cheek and cupping it gently before pulling him down for a deep and passionate kiss. Few seconds, she pulled back with a smile. "I'm glad you accepted." With that, she held his hand as they walked back to the house to get some lunch. Once they made it to the house, Miyabita was simply delighted to see Shin again as she let out this annoyingly loud squeal as she hugged Shin... and then she started to cry. "I wanted you to marry me!" Miyabita blubbered. Course, Miyabita has no idea how marriage really works, she just wanted Shin to be her best and favorite person forever. It seemed that the young child got ahold of the rumor if Shin and Maemi were going to marry or not.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:55 pm
Shin could see the emotional and mental roller coaster Maemi was on in her eyes , and he didn’t think he could be happier. When his stomach decided to kill the mood and they both started laughing ‘damn it Stomach.... you got the worst timing..’ he would stupidly yell at his own organs in his head. When suddenly Maemi cupped his cheek and pulled him into a soul-searing kiss, his full attention was back on her As he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in tighter, returning the kiss . When they broke apart a couple seconds later, and she said she was glad he accepted, Shin would smile down at her as he stepped back, holding both her hands. In his. Looking deep into her eyes, “How could I not??” He’d ask before continuing, “You’re the most caring, smartest, most beautiful woman oive ever met.” With that he’d turn holding her hand and walk back towards the house. When her little sister shrieked and cried that she wanted to be the one to marry him, Shin smiled down at her before dropping to a knee before the small girl, “I’m sorry... but youre too young to get married... but I know for sure you’ll find a great guy once you’re finally old enough!” He would give her a quick peck on the cheek as he stood back up, putting his arm lightly around Maemi’s waist as they stood together. Looking down at the young girl, then back over at Maemi, Shin would chuckle slightly, “So how bout we all go grab some food? And tell the family the good news.”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:19 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Maemi blushed at his compliment. Caring? Smart? And beautiful. That was all her? Not wanting to be the only one that was being very much complimented, "Guess that's why we fit so well! You are so handsome, also caring, and perhaps, smarter than me." With a smile, she cupped his bearded face before headed back home. As her sister made the whining comment, Maemi sighed and shook her head. Miyabita pouted at Shin as she crossed her arms angrily. "Well! He better brings me gold jewerely. And bone animals." She muttered, loud enough for anyone to hear as some of the family members laughed at her comments. Maemi then realized... does she want to have a life with Shin in this house or get a house and just come to work here? That was something they could discuss later. The arm around his waist caused her to tingle lightly and made her want to melt. Was it going to always be like that? Will he constantly cause her brain just to shut down? Melt? What was even the word!? "Sounds good! Wonder what my aunt made today." With that, they headed in and it seemed a lot of family members already got their food. Into the kitchen, there were two bowls left. Of course. They were a bit late after all. It looked like a simple teriyaki chicken with some rice and of course, the right vegetables in the rice. Headed back out to the back porch, it seemed that Miyabita had completely forgotten about her little comment. Sat down on one of the available pillows, she took a bit, "I'm going to embarrass her at her wedding when she gets older. I'll bring up the whole "He better give me gold jewelry and bone animals." With a laugh, she glanced over at Shin, "What do you think?"

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:33 pm
When Mayabita made her comment about her future husband needing to be able to bring her gold and bone animals, Shin laughed along with the rest of the family that heard her. Following Maemi into the house, he grabbed one of the two remaining bowls of food, “mmm teriyaki chicken and rice, always good.” He’d say offhand as he walked back outside with his new fiancée. Sitting on one of the pillows next to Maemi,Shin would start eating, almost choking when she made the comment about bringing Maya’s comment about bone animals up at her wedding to mess with her. When he finally choked his bite of food down, beating himself on the chest to get it down, he would crack up laughing before looking over at Maemi and nodding with a warm smile, “Yea, definitely..... “ he’d say still chuckling watching how the young girl was behaving now, he’d smirk slightly, “Looks like she’s already forgotten about it.... her reaction when you bring it up is gonna be priceless.”  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:15 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Maemi watched him for a moment, to make sure he didn't actually choke. Maybe she should be quiet during eating times to avoid accidentally killing her new fiance. Fiance. That was such a weird word to say. Hearing that Miyabita had forgotten about it, she shook her head, "Nah. I'm going to remind her every single year. Then when she's 16, I'll stop. She'll think she's safe and sound from such an embarrassing story...Her dear older sister has forgotten all about it." She brings the bowl close to her and chews another bite. Once she swallows, "Then happy day! She's getting married! We're all invited! Then I tell the story and watch the color drain from her face," smirked Maemi. It seemed that she can be a bit more mischievous than one thought. Glanced at her house, she thought of something, "Do you want to live here with my family? My room is big enough for both of us... or would you rather get our own place? I don't mind either way. I can still walk or maybe get a horse and ride over here. I miss horseback riding. Too bad that these grounds are not exactly safe for a horse." It would make sense. Besides having farm animals in an area that has hakaishi and funeral areas? Not exactly ideal either.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:42 pm
Shin would slow down his eating as he caught his breath from the near choking incident. When Maemi talked about how she was gonna keep the bone animals thing in Miyabita’s memory, he smirked slyly, “Oh yea... that’ll be fun... maybe do it on her birthday each year... and I’ll make her more bone animals as presents when you bring it up. Just to hammer the point home.” When she looked up at the large house and asked if he wanted to stay and live with her family or get their own house, explaining that she could walk here for work, or get a horse and ride, Shin would think for a few moments, scratching his short beard with the back end of his chopsticks. “Hmmm... maybe it’s because I grew up mostly with it just being me and my mom... haven’t been around the large extended family of my piece of s**t father’s clan since I was about Miyabita’s age..., but this house seems like it’s kind of crowded already... it would be cool to have animals and stuff, like you said, it’s not exactly the ideal kinda place for them here, between the plants and needing the grounds to look nice for funerals.... maybe getting our own place might not be so bad.” He would finish with a smile on his face thinking about it.  
◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff