Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
:: Whispering Willow :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:31 pm
User Image
¤ Maemi Zetsumei ¤

Tanigakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Mahofu & Senju Clan
Fuuton l Doton l Suiton l 350/350 Chakra l 250/250 Stamina

Maemi pondered for a bit, "Yea, I think doing that on her birthday every year would be a good idea. I can imagine that she may still keep the bone animals. We'll see! Maybe one day she'll get so mad, she starts burning them or burying them," chuckled Maemi. The green-haired female watched him scratch his beard with the end of his chopsticks as she smiled softly. Was she lured to him by his personality or his looks? Maybe both have something to do with it. She was lucky. Golden eyes with a golden personality. Heck yes. She loved the feel of his beard when she kissed him earlier. Just thinking about that got her rather red as she quickly started to eat more, as if trying to get her mind out of it so she wouldn't be noticeably blushing. While eating, she listened to him and it seems that he liked the idea of them having their own pace. This was going to be so odd but she could get used to it. With a smile, she nodded in agreement. She knows the first several weeks in that house, was going to be weird. Growing up with such a large family, it was going to take time. Not every member of her family lives in the house. Some have their own or some even prefer the solitary that the forest provides. She remembered hearing the family members who moved out when they were old enough how long it got them to get used to the quiet. If they could, so could she. "That sounds good." With a nod, she continued to eat the chicken and rice. Then she realized an issue. "Um." She laughed nervously before glanced over at Shin. "I can't cook. I can embalm, clean, garden, you name it, but everytime I try to cook..." She grimaces, remembering all those years and tutoring... everything was wrong, dry, overcooked, undercooked, rice too wet, rice too dry, the wrong wok... you name it, Maemi experienced it. She even burnt noodles and rice once. "So I can use some of my money to hire us a cook."

Current Attire: Same as the one in her picture.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:51 pm
Listening to Maemi talk about how Miya would react to the birthday reminders of bone animals and what she might do with them, Shin would laugh softly, “I’d guess these first couple years she would keep them... but by teenage years it’d probably start annoying her...” he’d say with a smirk. As he was scratching his beard with his chopsticks, he’d glance sideways at her and spot her watching him, chuckling to himself when she became a bit red around the cheeks and started shoveling down the rest of her food. ‘Hmmm... what’s she got on her mind...?’ He’d think to himself quickly before responding to her about them getting their own place. “Alright, awesome!” He’d say cheerfully and go back to his food, pausing when she started to speak again. When she said she couldn’t cook at all and suggested using some of her money to hire them a cook, Shin would chuckle softly for a few seconds before responding, “That’s alright, babe, and I can always do the cooking for us until we find a cook we like. I’m no professional chef,but I can throw some decent meals together when needed.” He’d smile softly over at her, trying to calm her nerves about it. After a few minutes, and a few more bites of food, Shin would look back over at Maemi and Th something would pop into his head. “Oh... I just thought of this... obviously I already know at least most of your family since I’ve been working here a while... but how would you feel about going to visit Konoha with me... and meeting my mom...?” He’d say, oddly shyly as he rubbed his head. Thinking to himself how that meeting might go... “Maybe we could just hang out around the larger village some too while we’re there.” He’d say quickly, trying to think of some fun or interesting things they could do around the village.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Maemi shrugged as she kept on eating. Maybe it would annoy Miyabita or who knows, she might cherish the bone animals for the rest of her life, possibly killing anyone who dared to look at the bone animals funny. Hearing the word babe, she glanced over to him. That sounded so odd. Babe. She wasn't sure how she felt about it. This.. might get some use too but she liked the fact that it came out of his mouth and was meant for her. No one else. Offered up to cook until they find a chef they like, Maemi nodded. At least that wasn't a dealbreaker. With them knowing so little about each other, she was now slightly anxious that there's something odd or quirk about her that he doesn't like and it was his deal-breaker. As their bowls were almost empty, he offered up for them to go to Konoha and meet up with his mother. She blinked for a moment then nodded, "I would love that." Now a bit nervous to leave the village she grew up in even though it changed constantly. It wasn't just that, Maemi could feel changes coming upon the winds. Hopefully, Konoha wouldn't be that much of a rough trip. "I wonder what the big village is like." She mused to herself, having only seen pictures as they schooled her but that was about it. She does know the population was more and it would be busier. To why her family business never started in a massive village she'll never understand. Now many things were going through her mind, what she needed to pack, what should she bring, what the temperature was like there, you name it, she's thinking it.

Current Attire: Same as the one in her picture.

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:58 pm
Shin would smile happily when Maemi agreed to go with him to Konoha and meet his mother,as well as it just being a, hopefully, nice and fun trip for them . “Great! I’m sure mom will be ecstatic to meet you.” He’d say chuckling softly as Maemi seemed to wander off into her own musings on how the large village would be different from her home town. Finishing off his bowl , and noticing that hers was empty as well, Shin would stand up and reach across to take Maemi’s bowl, “Here, I’ll run these back inside.” He’d say with a cheerful smile before turning to head back into the kitchen. ‘I hope she doesn’t freak out at how mom lives..’ he’d think to himself as he thought about the small apartment he grew up in with his mother, which was also the best he could afford for himself so far while helping her maintain her small place back in Konoha. He’d also think through places in Konoha that she might enjoy, “Hmmm... maybe a walk up to the falls... maybe visit the hot spring... walk through the Bazaar...’ he’d finish up in the kitchen and head back out to where his new fiancée was sitting. Sneaking a quick kiss he would chuckle softly before plopping down on a pillow right next to her and folding his legs. “Any luck yet deciding what you need to bring?” He’d sayjokingly. As he smirked at her.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:04 am
User Image
User Image

Shin seemed rather excited with the fact that she and his mother will meet. Part of her was nervous. For many reasons. One, she was traveling to a city, which she had never done before. Two, she was meeting his mother and she wouldn't know about her impression of her. Maybe she would love Maemi. Maybe she would hate her. Maybe she would change Shin's mind, begging him not to marry Maemi till they get to know each other first. If the latter happened, well, it would be up to them to decide what to do next. Besides, it's not like the wedding was going to be next week. Once her bowl was empty, Shin took it and ran back inside as she waited for him to come back. Lost in thoughts, she was a bit surprised at the surprise kiss, rewarding Shin with a smile of hers. Then she hears a throat cleared behind them. Jumped slightly, she turned and saw her dad with her not too far behind him. "Dad, Mom, I'm going to go to Konoha with Shin so we can meet his mom and inform her we're getting married." She saw her father's finger twitched. She could see the battles he was thinking about. The mother stepped up, "I'm pleased to hear that. You two are a perfect match, and we welcome you into the family, Shin. We'll inform the family slowly as not to overwhelm you two." With that, the mother turned and headed back into the house as the father watched them for a bit longer. Maemi stood up and kissed her father on the cheek, "We'll go meet the new leader, I'll go and get the paperwork to her." With that, she motioned Shin to come to help her. When they get into her father's office, she gestures to the papers, "So those are for the leader of the village. You know, copies of death reports and whatnot. We have a new leader, so we haven't got to her yet, so I guess we can while informing her we're going to Konoha?" She questioned with a smile.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:30 pm
Shin would stare at Maemi’s smiling face for a few moments, she was always beautiful, but it was cranked up to eleven when she had a smile on her face. When he heard someone clear their throat behind them, Shin flinched slightly and looked behind himself to find his future in-laws. When Maemi explained that they were going to go visit his mom in Konoha, Shin nodded slightly, “Yea, even if I don’t really get to see my mom much, thought it’d be nice for them to meet.” He’d say in a cheerful tone. When Maemi’s mom welcomed him to the family and seemed happy with the idea, Shin would give her a quick nod, “Thanks, Mrs. Zetsumei...” he’d pause for a moment when she mentioned telling the huge family gradually, and chuckle slightly, “Yea... that might be a good idea, thanks...” Mrs. Zetsumei would turn and walk off while her husband lagged a bit longer, seemingly not quite as excited about the engagement as his wife and the young couple were. When Maemi mentioned taking papers to the new village leader and motioned for him to follow her, Shin would nod quietly and let her lead the way up to the family office. Listening to her explain what the paperwork covered, shin would raise an eyebrow slightly, “Damn.... sounds like I need to step my game up a bit as a doctor, if you have this many death certificates to file...even if I kinda caused one to be made up myself...” he’d say with a small laugh and a scratch to the back of his head before going to help Maemi gather up the large stacks of forms. “And yea, sure... I guess that makes sense , knock it all out in one visit.”  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well, the death certificates are a bit old. We had them for weeks, there was a change in the leader and so we were unsure what to do. We keep the original copies in the vault of course. To be safe," explained Maemi as she was going to step out and just like that, fast movement and panic. Her father was at the doorway, "They called us to battle, we are being invaded. Let's go." With that, her father was gone. Maemi sighed as she placed the paperwork back on the desk. "Well, you heard him. Let's go." With a smile, Maemi left and started to head towards the gates. Fantastic. She gets to have more bodies. Course they have to be careful and pretend to bury the bodies at the end and take them into their scrolls later.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:43 pm
Shin would listen to Maemi’s explanation,thinking for a bit, “Still, I’ve been one of the main doctors here for at least a year...” he’d scratch his head slightly until he noticed Maemi’s dad appear in the doorway. Shin’s eyes widened slightly, “Battle?” Shin has been in a few minor skirmishes in his time within the Konoha military, but nothing that big, and nothing in a while. When Maemi mentioned they better get going, Shin would pull himself together quickly, feeling nervous about the larger scale battle and wondering if he would be best off wading into the fray or staying back to help any injured. After a couple seconds he’d set the files he had down and follow Maemi.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers