Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
🌊 || Sea Country: Archipelago [ Jiro, Taro, Kiko, Sea ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:50 pm
User Image

Located southeast of the tea country is a tropical paradise known as the Sea Country. The Sea Country is an archipelago consisting of the Jiro, Taro, Sea, Kiko, and Crimson State Islands. All of the islands with the exception of the Crimson State have succumbed to high levels of piracy. The Crimson State have maintained a powerful order of knights and a strong kingdom that the pirates have been unsuccessful in infiltrating. The islands lack a centralized government with only local officials who are typically in the back pockets of the pirates who operate in their ports. The ports are lively with pirate and wench filled taverns and there is much adventure to be had inland as well. The lush jungles teem with wildlife but they have since been corrupted by mysterious natural chakra disturbances. The ocean in the Sea Country is filled with dolphins, sea turtles, and much more but they have strayed further from the island coasts since the jungles were corrupted and there are rumors of more corruption under the sea itself. The local pirates are searching for answers to preserve their maritime commercial interests.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Satoshi felt that his vengeance had been satiated after demolishing the Seiryu castle with no noteworthy resistance. It was a long journey from the northern continental mountains of the Iron Country across the Fire and Tea Countries into the southern archipelago of the Sea Country. He followed rumors based on esoteric tomes regarding the Jashin totems. Along the way Atomu had been dropped off in the southern Iron Country and while they flew over the Fire Country Yatagarasu decided to return to the Midnight Dreary Realm so Satoshi unsummoned him. He suspected that the remaining totems were littered across these isles. It made it a little too convenient perhaps which would lead most toward skepticism. However, a fatalist hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest. Even if they were lies at least he would be able to destroy all the lesser pirates who polluted these islands. Their very existence challenged the sky pirate's ego and he would not have that. He sat in the captain's seat as he flew the ship over open ocean before switching to hydro mode. The ship fell out of the sky and slammed onto the ocean's surface as the aerodynamic devices adjusted for seafaring. Satoshi continued piloting for a little while as they approached their first target: the Jiro Island. A few of his crewmates were with him including Yogen on his shoulder. "Look at you, you're finally a real pirate with a ship on the ocean and everything." Yogen squawked and chided sarcastically as Satoshi patted his wings affectionately and ignored him. This was until the bird spoke again. "You think Masato's remnant rinnegan mumbo jumbo actually worked? Your aging's finally been normal for the first time in your life." Yogen was cynical but even he had to admit that he had no cause to be skeptical of the demigod's solution since it actually seemed to be working. "Aye, I am older than I once was and younger than I'll be. I be just like everyone else." Satoshi indicated that he saw little difference. His aging was highly temporal in the grand scheme of his fate.

Satoshi's single eye glanced over at Takao. "We be at the end of the line. If all the totems reside on these isles then we must be prepared for what comes next. The end of prophecy means another can be born. From Jashin's death, we shall arise." The pirate captain unleashed an unsettling cackle before his attention was taken. He felt a cannonball broadside the Starbird. His cackle settled into a ruthless grin as he looked through the window to see the Jolly Roger on a massive galley. "There are those real pirates now..." Yogen commented before flying off Satoshi's shoulder and landing on Takao's head. "Time to go fight, bird brain!" Yogen laughed after his insult and enjoyed every moment of making Takao uncomfortable. Satoshi unsheathed his weapon before extending his arm and beckoning for Yogen to return to him which he did. The captain ran outside and saw the Sea Country pirates boarding his ship. Yogen took flight and became larger than a horse before breathing out a ball of ebony flame onto the deck of the other ship, incinerating several pirates. Satoshi's cutlass glowed a haunting purple before he delivered a flurry of slashes and killed a handful of pirates on deck. There were still plenty of others for his own crew to dispatch as well.

Enter.

×TITLE: Captain of the Prophet】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 4,195 || 4,275】▰【STAMINA: 2,680 || 2,700】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
Tengu Assault [ Tengu Kogeki ] | Rank B | Complex [ Boosted to S+ ] [ Plus 3 C-Rank Basic Combat Slashes Boosted to S+ with Stats ]
The user coats their blade in chakra, causing it to glow with a demonic presence that is able to be used as a trigger for haunting illusions of it's rank and lower. The user rushes forward, delivering three basic combat thrusts on the target for no additional activation. Each of these slashes are granted a [1] point stat increase to speed per rank of the technique.
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen
Rank A | Chakra: 1480 | Stamina: 300

Yogen's Used Techniques:

Great Fireball Technique [ Gōkakyū no Jutsu ] | Rank C
After forming the necessary handsigns the user inhales, holding their handsign at their lips before releasing a fireball measuring ten feet in size. This fireball travels up to thirty feet or until impacting a target. Upon impact, the fireball explodes, causing tier two burning and burns to those within a thirty foot radius.

Personal Attributes
Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Get Thee Back into the Tempest | Satoshi is granted the wind element.
Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.

Kondo Kaicho

kiiwispoet

Evanescently Magnificent

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                      LOCATION ▬▬ the airship xxx COMPANY ▬▬ satoshi xxx MOOD ▬▬ exasperated, weak, beggibg xxx OUTFIT ▬▬ same as always

Soyeon had been all but present once it came time for the crew to move into the next part of their "destiny", which likely involved getting sucked into another sort of adventure that had its fair share of blood spilled. Her two twin ravens would be resting comfortably in their room aboard the ship as they always had. She had gotten then as younglings, so it was only natural they would spent their time inside before learning to fly as swift as Yogen. Maybe it was why Soyeon felt her heart stop as the ship would speed towards the water from the sky, as she couldn't help but feel a bit more at home. The airship was a nice headquarters of sorts but she very much preferred being on the ground. Call her old fashioned if you will.

They sailed along with the plan read out to them as such. The idols were said to be close by, and it them in tact, Satoshi was one step closer to going past the brink where she could realistically follow. The voyage had been nice, but this...It was maddening. Watching her love spiral downward as all she could do was watch and eventually be pulled alongside him. She furrowed her brows in thought of how to break the news but her interruption of the pirate crew from afar would prove to be the spark which ignited the bundle of hay. Her eyes watched as Yogen and his master effortlessly end the tale of a great deal of pirates. They weren't honorable by any means, but burning alive was not something she would wish upon anyone without reason. Even her own dust techniques were saved for dangerous situations for what it's effects on organic matter was. It wasn't long after Satoshi had ended their threat that Soyeon finally gather up her courage and approach.

"Satoshi." she said bluntly,her posture and stance far more reserved than what they normally once were. "I...I can't do this anymore. Look at what you're doing, what you're becoming. All because of these stupid idols and whatever part of you thinks is doing the right thing." The first wench snapped at him while approaching, fending off any attempts at embracing her touching her as she continued. "I thought that maybe you'd come to your senses. That we could go back home and put this behind us, but you can't get over this little...hard on for what you think you're owed." There came a pause while Soyeon paced towards the shop again while turning back to face her captain with a newfound anger. Her voice would sound more harsh, growing louder.

"You can fool yourself and everyone else. Tell yourself that you're following a story your parents made for you or whatever. Shed more blood and have a drink, and repeat it all you want. But there'll always be one person who can see you for what you truly are: an angry child, scared of what people thought of him so much that he became it. At least your parents had an excuse for it " Soyeon grew closer again to Satoshi, locking eyes with him as she continued. "Either we leave right now or I'm done with this and us. I won't let you go down this road, not like this."

Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:53 am
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Satoshi watched as the pirates were burned alive by Yogen's ebony crow fire. Their screams gave Satoshi a renewed vigor through the crackling pyre of unextinguishable black flame. This domination on the sea would be the staging point for his rise and the completion of his prophecy, to become a dark god. He turned around as his sinister enjoyment was interrupted by Soyeon's protestations. She's finally reached the breaking point. He thought as he removed his eyepatch and felt his crow eye's glare. The heat from the flame warmed his skin and the scent of searing corpses pierced his nostrils as his eyes formed advanced pinwheels. His left eye red and his right eye purple. The left eye appeared as a traditional mangekyo sharingan, the smiling eye. The charming side of Sato constantly resided in this eye. However, it was in the cursed crow eye that Sato concealed behind an eyepatch that was his true being. The god complex, the obsession with fate, the ruthless ambition, it was all within this purple iris. Meanwhile, the sclera was as black as a midnight sea. By now the captain's lips were a bruised violet from his addiction to the Yorujozo, the night brew.

Satoshi allowed the sea to carry the ship forward as he walked away from Soyeon but would allow her to follow him and continue her rant. He drove the ship toward one of the islands that held one of the totems he needed. He was prepared to burn down anyone else who might stand in his way but conveniently he was able to dock in the port without impediment. The pirate captain stood from his seat and began his response to her. "An angry child? Nay, my dear, I am an angry god." Satoshi took another sip from his bottle of Yorujozo and felt his connection to his visions of grandeur intensify. Each sip made him feel reborn before he plugged the cork back in and placed the bottle down. "My fate owes me a great deal for taking my years away from me. You of all people should understand that. Where are yee going to go? Back to Arashi where they'll flog yee? I think not. I'll burn them all before I let them do that." The crow sage's words were as venomous as the hallucinogenic poison he had become a regular imbiber of and surviving because of acquired immunity. Was Satoshi sincere now? Not particularly, he was viewing every interaction as a psychological chess match that he was playing to win. "There's no leaving this road, wench. My prophecy is the tale you see before you. Not even the gods can escape fate. Perhaps you should ask your friend Belamos about his father. Gods are fictions and men are meat. All playthings of the inevitable, but I will conquer prophecy. When I rise to godhood I will take the tides of fate themselves as my domain. I will conquer prophecy and become the most powerful being of all time! And yee will join me, my fate partner." Satoshi's appetite for power was becoming insatiable as he stood on the deck of his ship. He grabbed the partially disintegrated skull of one of the pirates he dominated as Yogen became small again and landed on his shoulder. Satoshi held the skull in his hand and raised his arm toward the sky. "Aye, I be the prince of Kogarashi. That brand was stamped on me from my very conception. Kogarashi means the first sign of winter, the winter's storm. But I am the storm. I may not be the first storm but I will be the last. Let the gods strike me down now! I have blasphemed them all, broken every law of the celestial realms and of Earth. Let my b***h grandmother Evergreen have my damn head if she is to do it!" The mad crow threw the skull into the ocean beside the harbor as he held his arms out. And yet, not a whisper from Evergreen. He smirked insidiously with violet lips before turning his full attention to Soyeon. He allowed his arrogance and hubris to cloak him in a power of its own.

Satoshi took Soyeon's face in his hand with a powerful grip and stared into her eyes. "Yee love me because we be lovers as scryed in destiny itself. Two halves of the greater whole. It is time that I remade yee in my own image." His eyes would glow again and become imprinted on Soyeon's psyche. She would see the world around her melt away until the Midnight Dreary Realm remained. Her senses would become ensnared by Satoshi and even her sense of time was under his control. This was tsukuyomi, the mighty power of illusion that would allow Satoshi to create his own world. Nightmarish visions of dead gods and loved ones would torture Soyeon. If she looked up to the sky she would see the moon replaced by Satoshi's crow eye. Then his figure would appear in front of her, a mass of crow wings and even writhing tentacles consumed Satoshi's form. "Soyeon, these be the final days. The world will be broken and remade. Look above, gaze upon my crow eye in all of its horror and ambition fully revealed. A new demonic god of fate will be born from the sea. Soyeon, I be your king, I be your god." Now Satoshi needed to show her the sinister intentions of his plans with the totems. The midnight dreary realm that was under Satoshi's control in this vision would now flood with a black sea. Hundreds of ships would spill blood as horrifying totems of Jashin glowed to summon him. She would watch as Satoshi slaughtered Jashin only to usurp him. "I be showing you fate. But to accomplish this. I need blood. Blood is power. To make this happen I will commit a blasphemous massacre of unimaginable scale. Hundreds will die and I will gorge on their blood before slaying Jashin himself." As Satoshi's voice boomed over this realm she would watch Satoshi become a mass of crow eyes and feathers and long kraken tentacles. He sailed on a sea of blood after the massacre made him a god. Beside this monster she would watch herself become a dark and twisted raven queen of great power. "And yee, my darling, will be my crow queen, a goddess of knowledge. We will make the universe in our own image. This is our absolute end, my love." Satoshi unveiled this plan to Soyeon and used the power of the tsukuyomi illusions to try to wipe Soyeon's psyche. To clean the slate so that she would become fully his and never doubt or counter him again.

When Satoshi finally released Soyeon from the illusion he would embrace her in his arms and look down on her face. His intention was to make this change permanent, to pull her into the dark oblivion with him. Now he looked upon her with both eyes wide open to see if it worked.

×TITLE: Captain of the Prophet】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 4,415 || 4,575】▰【STAMINA: 2,700 || 2,700】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
Moon Reader [ Tsukuyomi ]
Primary Sense: Chakra
Additional Senses: Sight, Sound, Touch
Base Duration: 2 Posts
Upkeep: 80 Chakra
Trigger: Eye Contact
Source: Sharingan
Status Effect: Insanity
Description: Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed, trapping the target within an illusion completely under the user's control for two posts. This allows the user to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make a few seconds seem like many days as a means to torture the target within this illusory world. This results in the victim suffering psychological trauma that incapacitates them for a considerable period of time. The opponent suffers a [2] decrease to their strength for each post they are held within the Tsukuyomi realm. Requires Hypnosis lens. Applies Tier 1 blindness after 3 uses. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Sharingan Status:
• Active | Eternal Mangekyo
Sharingan Lens:
• Hypnotism
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Way of the Crow:
Unlike other summons whose effects is often palpable or easily witnessed, the crow’s is the way of subtle twisting of the opponent’s mind against them. Genjutsu that is cast and empowered with sage chakra does not only grant overwhelming, but allows the user to make use of crows as a medium that is present in all of their gen. This adds a sense of melancholy about their genjutsu that causes either mental stress or insanity (chosen upon entering sage mode) equivalent to the jutsu's rank. If already having a status effect then it's stage is increased by one, and if already stage four it instead lingers for a single post after kai stacking with the genjutsu discipline.
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen
Rank A | Chakra: 1500 | Stamina: 300

Yogen's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Kagekiken no Gensō [ 歌劇剣 の 幻想, Illusory Opera Sword ]
Weapon Type: Cutlass
Weapon Size: 27 inches long/1 inch wide
Bukijutsu Classification: Medium Blade
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stats Increase: +2 Agility, +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Miasma, Fire
Description: Kagekiken no Gensō is a haunted legendary blade that is infamous for "making fictions real" with a three-act drama that is based on illusory genjutsu and manifests as simple games. The first act represents a great hero who embarks on his journey but is forced to confront the darkness of his own psyche and that of his traitorous companions. The second act represents when the hero overcomes the betrayal and hides from the beast he was sent to kill. The third and final act details how the hero slays the beast, defeats the dark forces, and saves the kingdom. All genjutsu manifested by Kagekiken itself are holographic in nature meaning that everyone in its presence who detects the trigger including the wielder is subject to the rules of the play unless they release themselves. All performances are choreographed games meaning that there is a determined fate behind what occurs and it is not a gamble.Kagekiken has a dark blue katana hilt and bronze tsuba that deceptively indicates that it is a katana when sheathed but when unsheathed the blade is revealed to be a cutlass.
Ability Summary:
Act I: The Shadow Game [ Dai Ichi: Kage Gēmu ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Cost [ Spritual ]
Category: Illusory
Primary Sense: Sight
Additional Senses: Touch, Sound
Base Duration: 10 Posts
Upkeep: 20 Chakra
Trigger: Acknowledging Miasma From Blade
Source: Holograms
Description: The wielder creates a thick "curtain" of purple miasma generated through the blade. If the miasma is viewed, inhaled, or acknowledged in any other way then they are placed under the rules of Kagekiken's shadow game including the wielder, allies, and enemies alike. The shadow game is that anyone whose shadow is stepped on by another player becomes insane. One tier higher insanity compared to the rank of the genjutsu is applied to those whose shadow was stepped on. Players can hide in their shadow and shrink it down to half its size or grow it to double its size. The shadow of Kagekiken can cut the shadow of another to seemingly cause the same injury on their actual body. Those who lose the shadow game become more insane and susceptible to additional fictions.
Act II. Hide and Seek [ Dai Nii: Kakurenbō ] | Rank X | Genjutsu | Spiritual
Additional Senses: Touch
Trigger: Acknowledging Violet Light From Blade
Source: Holographic
Status Effect: Mental Stress
Description: The cutlass is covered in haunting and blaring violet light that when acknowledged begins the second act of the opera. All players including the user start with the first tier of mental stress. Expending 10 chakra allows violet light to consume any player including the user and opponent to cloak them in invisibility. Using combat actions causes the hider to be revealed. Invisibility does not consume an action so players can weave in and out of invisibility with ease. When a player makes physical contact with another it makes the other player "found" and raises their tier of mental stress by one. The player that reaches the fourth tier of mental stress first loses the game and is affected by genjutsu at [1] sense higher for the rest of the battle.
Act III. Make Believe [ Dai San: Itsuwari ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Spiritual
Additional Senses: Sound, Touch
Trigger: Acknowledging Illusory Fog
Description: A purple fog (can be substituted for miasma) originates from Kagekiken over the entire area (topix) and acknowledgment of the fog begins the game. Because of the illusionary nature of the fog, it can be blasted away but will cover the area immediately and seems to constantly replace itself. In the fog's denseness, there are passing phantoms of monstrous yokai. While in the fog, players can create [1] X-Ranked monster per post of their own imagination using their own chakra. The created monster can use basic combat attacks against another player's monster. When a player's monster dies a tiered amount of insanity based on the chakra rank of the monster inflicts the creator. If a monster harms a player's body they believe the injuries are real.

Poison Specs
Drug Name: Yorujozo (夜の醸造, Yoru no jōzō, Night Brew)
Drug Type: Poison
Drug Tier: Legendary | Tier 4
Drug Form: Liquid | Gas
Narcotic Description: Yorujozo is a violet alcoholic brew created by the Shadowfoot Tribe of oni who live in the black forest (Kuro Shinrin) of the Land of Fire. These oni are born with gray skin that turns violet from the amount of Yorujozo they consume. Regular consumption of Yorujozo can turn the lips violet while constant intake dyes the body's skin. Yorujozo is highly toxic and hallucinogenic. The Shadowfoot oni consider the liquid sacred because consumption of it gives them otherworldly visions which aid in deciphering prophecies, a central aspect of the tribe's culture. The brew is highly sedative as well and helps the consumer sleep while also delivering the typical effects of alcohol. The brew is made from the inky purple leaves of the black forest's trees. Newborn Shadowfoot oni are fed a single leaf to allow them to consume Yorujozo without harm. Those who ingest this rare leaf become immune to Yorujozo's toxicity while retaining the psychedelic and alcoholic effects. Yorujozo is a viscous liquid of violet coloring that flows like honey and creates illusory fumes. It tastes as foul as ink when it hits the tongue but has a sweet and pleasant taste when swallowed. It can easily be made into gas and applied to miasma techniques. Yorujozo when it poisons a target is highly sedative and reduces speed greatly. It causes insanity and intense hallucinations psychologically. Physically the poison turns the skin violet and necrotic while causing the eyes to shake and is intensely disorienting. The rare black forest leaves that are used to brew this poison can be used as an acutely efficacious antidote.

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Subtracts 160 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Continually Deducts 40 chakra and stamina until cured.
• Because it is an oni brew all status effects are one tier lower in effectiveness against oni:
• Insanity | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Reduces agility by 8 until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled.
▱▰▱• The caster can add [4] phantasms (sensory hallucinations) to any additional genjutsu until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled. Cannot go beyond the [5] sense limit.
• Disease | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Bukijutsu and Taijutsu are 1-rank weaker.
▱▰▱• Increase the cost of all techniques by [40].
• Vertigo | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Evasive maneuvers cost [80] additional resource.
▱▰▱• Shunshin can be used but are disoriented and cause the user to end up somewhere else, Shunshin and Kawarimi cause nausea reducing activation and additionally causes the user to fall on the ground.

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Crow Eye | When a young Satoshi looked through the lens of fate to see his prophecy, his right eye was taken as a price. This eye has been nicknamed his "crow eye" because it was cursed by the crow king Yatagarasu in exchange for the prophecy. This crow eye is connected to the eyes of Yogen, the personal summon of Satoshi who has been fate bound to his summoner. Satoshi's crow eye and Yogen's eyes will often glow in unison. The crow eye's appearance is a ghastly violet that glows when it is not covered by an eyepatch. When the sharingan is used through the crow eye it appears to have blackened sclera and glowing purple tomoe and pupils. When the crow eye is in use it causes throbbing headache pain and is more susceptible to blindness. Mangekyo skills used through the crow eye are reduced by [1] use before the blindness status is inflicted. For example, if a technique can be used twice before blindness happens then in the crow eye it could only be used once meaning that the eye goes blind faster. However, the cursed crow eye is maddening when gazed upon as when a genjutsu is cast through it the eye glares with extremely bright violet light and inflicts insanity equal to the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Get Thee Back into the Tempest | Satoshi is granted the wind element.
▱▰▱ Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
▱▰▱ Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Lore of the Crows | As a crow sage, Satoshi is able to read the ancient written crow language in the crow contract scroll and learn the secrets of their genjutsu. As a result, in combat, non-instance genjutsu cast by Satoshi in combat last for one post longer for no upkeep cost for each actively summoned crow on the battlefield (maximum of 5) as long as he is the contract holder.
▱▰▱ Violet Delerium | The user excels at Genjutsu that is used with the clan's miasma. The user gains 4 additional genjutsu per body rank. In addition, their genjutsu cast by using the miasma as a source or trigger may add an additional sense to the illusion. The user gains an additional 2 custom slots to be used for Genjutsu involving their miasma.
▱▰▱ Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.
▱▰▱ Holy Conversion | For every RPC converted to the archpriest's religion they gain an endgame reward of their choice. The endgame reward can only be up to 2,000 XP in value. This PA is only obtained by archpriests and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                      LOCATION ▬▬ the airship xxx COMPANY ▬▬ satoshi xxx MOOD ▬▬ confused, head hurts... xxx OUTFIT ▬▬ same as always

The lovers had their quarrel while Soyeon would only retain that frustrated and exasperated look painted on her face from months of putting up with Satoshi's insane ramblings. Or at least that was what it had felt like to her, at the very least. He took a long sip from his jug of poisoned wine, that which had been tasted only slightly as their lips touched every now and again. When Satoshi had first started downing it without any sort of warning or antidote she had been worried, but the coming months had built him a resistance to the poisonous substance. He began on about fate and would refuse to see things any other way; the kind of response that Soyeon had been expecting since planning this little ultimatum of hers. She crossed her arms over her chest and would shake her head. And here she was hoping that there was some miniscule part of him that could have been salvaged. "Then it's true. You really are insane." she said, her brows furrowed in a mixture of disgust and realization just as the skull torn from one of the pirates here would pierce the water's surface and sink down below into eternal rest. "There was a part of me praying that you'd see reason, but it's clear you're beyond that now." She turned to walk off the boat, to bunshin her way back onto the sandy shores and part ways and she been quick enough to do so.

Unfortunately, her lover's hand was quick to pull her towards him, his hands cupping her chin and forcing them to look at him.

"W-What're you...Get off..." Soyeon tried to pull away from Satoshi but was too weak to even do so, his eyes shining bright with power as she'd soon find herself in a genjutsu as many had before her. Except this was unlike any other she would find herself in, the blue skies and colors draining themselves away until the two of them would be relocated to the Midnight Dreary Realm once more. "S-Satoshi..." she muttered, before he would vanished before her eyes. Instead, she would be frozen, the spirits of the past which she could recognize before her. Mr. Belamos, her parents, their teachers from the academy, and the gods before her. Their ethereal forms merged at a point into a mass of gaseous form, keeping her locked to the ground as her eyes darted around, trying to locate the source of Satoshi's voice. From above, the moon would be absent, replaced entirely by Satoshi's lone eyes which gazed into her. A throbbing sensation came to her head, as something was being nailed through her head with the pain she felt at the moment. "St-Stop! I...I submit!" Soyeon begged, as the land would soon flood with shadows. A wet feeling hit her legs as a darkness swallow the ethereal forms that pained her so away. "Mr. Belamos!" she cried, watching as he faded away beneath the sea of shadows, with more going soon after. The last remaining figures, her dear old parents, would stand before her as tears would begin to slide down her cheeks. "Pl-Please don't leave me. I'll do whatever, just don't go..."

Soyeon's heart ached in addition to her head, as their names would be simply tossed aside. Still present, but she cared little for their well being that such intricate details would be forgotten upon her. As the water came to her chin, the fleeting sight of her parents would be just faintly visible before being lost to the dark. Shortly after, she head would be swallowed by the sea. She held her breath under the water, limbs refusing to obey her commands to swim up towards the surface. In fact, what even was the surface now? Everything coiled in pain through her body while watching Satoshi demonstrate his plans above. So the totems weren't the end goal in this, just the tools needed to build the framework. To summon Jashin, Satoshi would be committing genocide on anyone who had the misfortune of falling in his path. His form soon dispersed into a mass of ravens and tentacles with this hypothetical newfound power, with her joining his side as she nearly would had cried out had she the oxygen to do so. To join him in this sinful display was nothing short of hellish. A pressure in her chest tightened, lips parting as they were depraved of the air they needed. She fought valiantly but soon would cough as the water poured into her body voices and sensations overwhelming herself as Satoshi's form would to be gone. She was falling deeper into this endless rest.

Deeper...

Deeper...

Deeper...

Soyeon's eyes would flutter, the piercing sky above blinding her from this sleep. She felt restless and maybe a tad worn down, but was in good health regardless. The warm embrace of Satoshi would drive away any uncertainties from her foggy mind. "Sorry, I must have dozed off there." she said, her hand placed tenderly on her love's cheek. "But we can rest when the totems are ours, my king~" she cooed in a tone that was still her own though a tad different from before.

Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Satoshi had a satisfied grin as he felt Soyeon's hand on his cheek. He reverted his sharingan back to his standard glowing indigo crow eye and yellow smiling eye. When he put his eyepatch back on he pulled Soyeon even closer to his body. "That's my girl." He was utterly thrilled and pleased with himself for his masterful use of tsukuyomi. This was yet another game of chess that he won with all of his pieces still on the board. His violet lips locked with Soyeon and he allowed her to taste the saccharine night brew on his tongue. Not nearly enough to poison or intoxicate her but he would get her to journey with him in the yorujozo in due course. When he ended their kiss he spoke once more. "Remember that you belong to me." His charismatic yellow eye winked while his dark and ghastly crow eye narrowed and turned to his insatiable ambition. He watched the black flame completely consume the enemy ship as it sank into the depths. "Aye, now I do like the sound of king. Perhaps I should become king of these blasted islands..." Satoshi had heard tales of pirate captains becoming kings by dominating all of the islands in the Sea Country. Since the country had no serious government the title of pirate king was more of an honorary moniker than of actual monarchy. Nonetheless, it suited Satoshi's egoism to pursue such a venture while he was in the neighborhood of hunting the Jashin artifacts. Satoshi raised sail for the Jiro island and upon his arrival burned as many ships at anchor as possible. He took a long swig of his most vile intoxicant before departing from the ship. The pirate captain pulled ebony gloves over his hands before staring with sinister intent into the jungle on the island. He walked in and found a cursed tribal masked that perfectly fit the description of the Jashin totem he needed. When he returned to his ship and departed he placed the mask over his face and looked at Soyeon. "Like my new mask, wench? It's to die for." The Kogarashi prince let out a vile laugh as he thought of all the pirates he had to cut down to get it. They would continue to the Kiko island for the next totem.

×TITLE: Captain of the Prophet】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 2,700 || 2,700】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Sharingan Status:
• Inactive | Eternal Mangekyo
• Tsukuyomi | 1/5 Uses Left Eye | 1/4 Uses Right Eye
Sharingan Lens:
• Hypnotism
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Way of the Crow:
Unlike other summons whose effects is often palpable or easily witnessed, the crow’s is the way of subtle twisting of the opponent’s mind against them. Genjutsu that is cast and empowered with sage chakra does not only grant overwhelming, but allows the user to make use of crows as a medium that is present in all of their gen. This adds a sense of melancholy about their genjutsu that causes either mental stress or insanity (chosen upon entering sage mode) equivalent to the jutsu's rank. If already having a status effect then it's stage is increased by one, and if already stage four it instead lingers for a single post after kai stacking with the genjutsu discipline.
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen
Rank A | Chakra: 1500 | Stamina: 300

Yogen's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Description: Kagekiken no Gensō is a haunted legendary blade that is infamous for "making fictions real" with a three-act drama that is based on illusory genjutsu and manifests as simple games. The first act represents a great hero who embarks on his journey but is forced to confront the darkness of his own psyche and that of his traitorous companions. The second act represents when the hero overcomes the betrayal and hides from the beast he was sent to kill. The third and final act details how the hero slays the beast, defeats the dark forces, and saves the kingdom. All genjutsu manifested by Kagekiken itself are holographic in nature meaning that everyone in its presence who detects the trigger including the wielder is subject to the rules of the play unless they release themselves. All performances are choreographed games meaning that there is a determined fate behind what occurs and it is not a gamble.Kagekiken has a dark blue katana hilt and bronze tsuba that deceptively indicates that it is a katana when sheathed but when unsheathed the blade is revealed to be a cutlass.
Ability Summary:
Act I: The Shadow Game [ Dai Ichi: Kage Gēmu ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Cost [ Spritual ]
Description: The wielder creates a thick "curtain" of purple miasma generated through the blade. If the miasma is viewed, inhaled, or acknowledged in any other way then they are placed under the rules of Kagekiken's shadow game including the wielder, allies, and enemies alike. The shadow game is that anyone whose shadow is stepped on by another player becomes insane. One tier higher insanity compared to the rank of the genjutsu is applied to those whose shadow was stepped on. Players can hide in their shadow and shrink it down to half its size or grow it to double its size. The shadow of Kagekiken can cut the shadow of another to seemingly cause the same injury on their actual body. Those who lose the shadow game become more insane and susceptible to additional fictions.
Description: The cutlass is covered in haunting and blaring violet light that when acknowledged begins the second act of the opera. All players including the user start with the first tier of mental stress. Expending 10 chakra allows violet light to consume any player including the user and opponent to cloak them in invisibility. Using combat actions causes the hider to be revealed. Invisibility does not consume an action so players can weave in and out of invisibility with ease. When a player makes physical contact with another it makes the other player "found" and raises their tier of mental stress by one. The player that reaches the fourth tier of mental stress first loses the game and is affected by genjutsu at [1] sense higher for the rest of the battle.
Act III. Make Believe [ Dai San: Itsuwari ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Spiritual
Description: A purple fog (can be substituted for miasma) originates from Kagekiken over the entire area (topix) and acknowledgment of the fog begins the game. Because of the illusionary nature of the fog, it can be blasted away but will cover the area immediately and seems to constantly replace itself. In the fog's denseness, there are passing phantoms of monstrous yokai. While in the fog, players can create [1] X-Ranked monster per post of their own imagination using their own chakra. The created monster can use basic combat attacks against another player's monster. When a player's monster dies a tiered amount of insanity based on the chakra rank of the monster inflicts the creator. If a monster harms a player's body they believe the injuries are real.

Poison Specs
Narcotic Description: Yorujozo is a violet alcoholic brew created by the Shadowfoot Tribe of oni who live in the black forest (Kuro Shinrin) of the Land of Fire. These oni are born with gray skin that turns violet from the amount of Yorujozo they consume. Regular consumption of Yorujozo can turn the lips violet while constant intake dyes the body's skin. Yorujozo is highly toxic and hallucinogenic. The Shadowfoot oni consider the liquid sacred because consumption of it gives them otherworldly visions which aid in deciphering prophecies, a central aspect of the tribe's culture. The brew is highly sedative as well and helps the consumer sleep while also delivering the typical effects of alcohol. The brew is made from the inky purple leaves of the black forest's trees. Newborn Shadowfoot oni are fed a single leaf to allow them to consume Yorujozo without harm. Those who ingest this rare leaf become immune to Yorujozo's toxicity while retaining the psychedelic and alcoholic effects. Yorujozo is a viscous liquid of violet coloring that flows like honey and creates illusory fumes. It tastes as foul as ink when it hits the tongue but has a sweet and pleasant taste when swallowed. It can easily be made into gas and applied to miasma techniques. Yorujozo when it poisons a target is highly sedative and reduces speed greatly. It causes insanity and intense hallucinations psychologically. Physically the poison turns the skin violet and necrotic while causing the eyes to shake and is intensely disorienting. The rare black forest leaves that are used to brew this poison can be used as an acutely efficacious antidote.

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Subtracts 160 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Because it is an oni brew all status effects are one tier lower in effectiveness against oni:
• Insanity | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Reduces agility by 8 until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled.
▱▰▱• The caster can add [4] phantasms (sensory hallucinations) to any additional genjutsu until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled. Cannot go beyond the [5] sense limit.
• Disease | Tier 4
• Vertigo | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Shunshin can be used but are disoriented and cause the user to end up somewhere else, Shunshin and Kawarimi cause nausea reducing activation and additionally causes the user to fall on the ground.

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Crow Eye | When a young Satoshi looked through the lens of fate to see his prophecy, his right eye was taken as a price. This eye has been nicknamed his "crow eye" because it was cursed by the crow king Yatagarasu in exchange for the prophecy. This crow eye is connected to the eyes of Yogen, the personal summon of Satoshi who has been fate bound to his summoner. Satoshi's crow eye and Yogen's eyes will often glow in unison. The crow eye's appearance is a ghastly violet that glows when it is not covered by an eyepatch. When the sharingan is used through the crow eye it appears to have blackened sclera and glowing purple tomoe and pupils. When the crow eye is in use it causes throbbing headache pain and is more susceptible to blindness. Mangekyo skills used through the crow eye are reduced by [1] use before the blindness status is inflicted. For example, if a technique can be used twice before blindness happens then in the crow eye it could only be used once meaning that the eye goes blind faster. However, the cursed crow eye is maddening when gazed upon as when a genjutsu is cast through it the eye glares with extremely bright violet light and inflicts insanity equal to the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
▱▰▱ Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Lore of the Crows | As a crow sage, Satoshi is able to read the ancient written crow language in the crow contract scroll and learn the secrets of their genjutsu. As a result, in combat, non-instance genjutsu cast by Satoshi in combat last for one post longer for no upkeep cost for each actively summoned crow on the battlefield (maximum of 5) as long as he is the contract holder.
▱▰▱ Violet Delerium | The user excels at Genjutsu that is used with the clan's miasma. The user gains 4 additional genjutsu per body rank. In addition, their genjutsu cast by using the miasma as a source or trigger may add an additional sense to the illusion. The user gains an additional 2 custom slots to be used for Genjutsu involving their miasma.
▱▰▱ Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.
▱▰▱ Holy Conversion | For every RPC converted to the archpriest's religion they gain an endgame reward of their choice. The endgame reward can only be up to 2,000 XP in value. This PA is only obtained by archpriests and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                      LOCATION ▬▬ the airship xxx COMPANY ▬▬ satoshi xxx MOOD ▬▬ doting, happy xxx OUTFIT ▬▬ same as always

Inhaling the musk of her raven king, his lips touched her own for a long embrace of tongues. She could taste the poisonous nectar of the brew on Satoshi's lips and tongue but somehow had a feeling that he'd know what kind of dose would be fatal. They kept like this for a long while and when they pulled away, Soyeon felt a pang of longing reside in her heart. His comment about her would have been met previously with another hand on his face though in a much more abrasive manner. This time, his faithful wench had just laughed to herself while leaving closer, brushing her cheek against his as her lips approached his ear. "And only you, my raven clad god." Her words were laced with as much teasing and love that a seductress could fill. The ship before them sank into the azure abyss while Soyeon could only embrace her sweetheart further. After a short while, the crew had landed on Jiro Island. While Soyeon would have loved to go alongside him in search of the artifact, he simple told her to stay put. With a pout, Soyeon would then plant a kiss on his neck. "Suffer well, Sato~"

She didn't have to wait long for him to return carrying a wooden mask alongside him in which he donned them. "A fitting visage for a bloody king."

Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Satoshi howled in laughter at Soyeon saying that the mask suited him as a king of blood. His purple lips remained expanded from ear to ear as he cackled and lowered the mask. He had one of his pirates steer the ship toward the Taro island to find the next totem. Meanwhile, Satoshi would give Soyeon his undivided attention. "And as yee know from summons, blood is power. It be with blood that we sign our names for the crows. And it is only with blood that the red god himself will appear. I'll turn this sea into precious rubies with which to call the dark one." Satoshi walked around the ship with Soyeon and explained his point of view. The great toxicologist retrieved a leaf from his mortar and pestle in the laboratory. "Open wide." He placed his fingers in her mouth to gently pry her jaw open. He would then place an inky black leaf directly onto her tongue. He continued smiling as he did so. "Chew and swallow." Satoshi ordered and knew that Soyeon's mental state after the tsukuyomi was not exactly in a position to question it. "Yee have to ingest the leaves of the black forest before imbibing the yorujozo. Otherwise, it'll kill yee." He smiled deviously before rummaging through a drawer to find more of the night brew. He found a bottle of it that made the violet viscous liquid resemble a potion. "Give it an hour ta digest fully. Once it's done you'll be completely immune to the toxic effects. The shadowfoot oni tribe drink this brew ta read prophecies. It tastes foul at first and then so sweet." Satoshi explained as he removed his fingers from her mouth and instead grabbed her chin. His words were honeyed and cloying as he pulled her face close to his. He enjoyed the natural heat of her skin as he placed his other palm on her lower back. He stared into her eyes to see the mortal he was making anew. Just as I've broken and remade Soyeon's soul, I will upend the world. Only a god can be worshipped and this new being I've created in Soyeon prays to me. I'm a new god. Satoshi reflected to himself as he thought of his divine grandmother and recently-ascended father. There was a sweetness in knowing that he had someone completely under his control and he savored every instance of it. He pulled Soyeon closer to him before placing his violet lips against her ear. "Bow to your king. Your god." When he pulled away from her his smiling yellow eye was filled with impulsive yearning. The obsession with him that was brought on by her intense hypnosis made Satoshi feel powerful and aroused. He took a seat back on his chair in the closed-off laboratory in the Prophet before grabbing her shoulders and gently lowering her to her knees. "Pleasure me." The pirate captain commanded before leaning his head back and smiling at the ceiling.

Sometime later, Satoshi would rise from his seat and extend a hand to Soyeon. Once they were both on their feet the intercom indicated that they had arrived to the Taro Island. "Perfect." Satoshi had a lazily satisfied smirk as he remarked both about their arrival as well as his time with Soyeon. "There actually be a temple district on the Taro Island. The Jashin temple is small but it actually has the totem I need, a silver and ruby cross. We'll also be...collecting some friends from the other temples. I want you with me for this one, my love." Satoshi leaned down and bit her neck for a moment before stepping out of the room and onto the deck. Satoshi had plans for the people they were collecting from the temple district. He also wanted to see to what extent Soyeon would obey him compared to her state before he used tsukuyomi. He held Soyeon's hand as they disembarked from the ship and walked on the dock. Satoshi knew that the hypnotized wench hated being far from him and not having her hands on him. Oddly, it felt more like a date as they walked away from the beautiful shore inland to the town. They found the small temple district that were filled with priests from each religion. More pirates followed them and as they entered he immediately stepped into the small temple of Jashin. Only one man occupied the building and he wore a black robe with a blood-red pentagram design on the back. Satoshi immediately retrieved the Jashin totem and felt the foul natural energy emanating off of the cross. The prophet's crew of recently-recruited sea country pirates would bash the Jashinist priest's head in when he tried to stop Satoshi's theft before they took him into their custody. A small number of the pirates would run out of town with the knocked out priest in their arms. Satoshi left the temple and entered the nearby temple for the Children of Evergreen. A kind elderly priestess would approach Satoshi, his gang of thugs, and Soyeon. "Welcome, child of Evergreen. How many I help you?" She spoke warmly directly to Satoshi when he entered. Bruised lips formed into a manic smile as he responded. "Grandchild, technically." He responded as he recalled when he dared his grandmother Evergreen to strike him down earlier and received no response. Satoshi then punched her in the face and watched her fall to the floor before his men rushed in and hogtied her and placed a bag over her head in front of her missionaries who gasped in shock. Satoshi cackled as he heard their response and remembered what wretched fate awaited the priestess.

Satoshi let go of Soyeon's hand and checked his bag to double-check that he had the ruby cross totem. Pirates flooded and ransacked the temples as the priestess of Evergreen was taken back to the Prophet. He watched as priests of O-Inari, the Great Old Ones, and Zelel were all kidnapped by the Prophet's crew. "We now have the fifth and final totem. These priests will be our sacrifices to the dark lord. It's nearly time, sweet wench." Satoshi was almost giddy at the amount of chaos that was being sown on the island. "Now all that needs to be done is to prepare our lambs and sail into the pirate war. Our fate is soon to be sealed!" Satoshi yelled triumphantly before walking back to the ship with Soyeon. When Satoshi climbed back aboard he would immediately take Soyeon to the dungeon. On his way he told a member of his crew to steer them toward the Sea Island. His plan once they arrived to the big island was to challenge the pirate king and his armada. That was sure to generate enough blood for him to summon and kill Jashin. Once they arrived in the dungeons the five priests were there, tied up, gagged, and with tears in their eyes. "Oh good, you're all awake now. I hate when I'm awoken upon a sudden." Satoshi giggled maniacally at his little joke about inconveniencing them as he shut the cell door behind him and Soyeon. "Yee might be surprised that a pirate likes ta read but I found a verse in the tome of the mother that Evergreen gave us tongues ta speak of the love of nature, arms ta do the works of nature, and legs ta carry us through nature. That's how it goes, correct?" Satoshi spoke as the gagged priests tried to respond to him but were muffled. There was scarce light nor even a sound in the Prophet's underbelly. The priestess of Evergreen nodded frantically with terror in her old eyes that had seen far too much. He used a kunai to cut the cloth from her face but only to sever her tongue out of her mouth with the knife. Then he unsheathed his cutlass and brutally severed each of her limbs. The other priests watched and tried to scream as Satoshi turned back to Soyeon with blood covering his body. "Grab a knife and a cleaver from over there then do the same thing to tha Jashin priest." Satoshi would approach the Jashinist with an unsettling grin on his face. "Your body will be used in a blood sacrifice ta summon your god. The seas will fill with blood. This will be the biggest and most blasphemous Jashnist blood ritual of all time. Then I'll kill him and take his crown for myself." Satoshi then looked at Soyeon as the Jashinst priest's eyes filled with horror. He awaited to see if she would fulfill his command before he looked around the room. "All of you! Where be yer gods now?!" He spoke to the other three in the room and felt the power of the moment as the life drained from the priestess along with her blood spilling over the floor. Now he stared at Soyeon to see what she would do.

×TITLE: Captain of the Prophet】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 2,700 || 2,700】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Sharingan Status:
Sharingan Lens:
• Hypnotism
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Way of the Crow:
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen
Rank A | Chakra: 1300 | Stamina: 640
Str: 2 | Spd: 2 | Agi: 4 | End: 0

Yogen's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Ability Summary:

Poison Specs

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Insanity | Tier 4
• Disease | Tier 4
• Vertigo | Tier 4

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Plunder of the Vagabond | As a globally feared villain, you will forever be able to obtain Endgame perks with only three-quarters of the experience required.

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                      LOCATION ▬▬ the airship xxx COMPANY ▬▬ satoshi xxx MOOD ▬▬ doting, happy, unstable xxx OUTFIT ▬▬ same as always

The two of them walked together in beautiful harmony, with Satoshi going on and on about their destiny to his loyal first wench. Soyeon followed along faithfully, ever the happy companion for her true love's plan into usurping the throne of Jashin. "And only when his blood is drained shall your ascent begin, my king." she cooed sweetly, her legs tailing behind his as they would come to enter the laboratory. She hadn't ventured down here much, mostly as there was no real need. She spent her time away from the experiments and the like since it had always creeped her out. This new side of Soyeon, however, might have been a bit more inclined to venture down here should Satoshi ever have need of her.

Maybe see what it would be like to carve a few plants open. Maybe a frog or two. Perhaps even a body.

But instead of that, Satoshi reached to claim a murky colored leaf with two gloved fingers. On his command, the girls mouth opened only to be helped by her dusk haired lover as an herbal taste accompanied what was deposited on the tip of her tongue. Her lips closed as the order was issued; her grinding grinding the leaf to pieces and swallowing after a quick few minutes with a pleased smile. The two of them shared a moment of silence, with Satoshi's hand falling upon her back as she became pressed against him. Her body heat invaded his body while she could notice the embers of lust in his eye. His words uttered against her ear filled Soyeon with an eagerness to please. She was lowered down to the ground on her knees with a sly expression on her face. With a jingle of metal, off came the belt while she leaned ever closer to Satoshi as the two words she loved, no, needed to hear were uttered. Her motions caused Satoshi such pleasure as that familiar sensation filled her once more.

It was a quick session they shared, one of many ever since boarding the ship for what felt like many months ago. He rose up with his intentions filled and helped Soyeon back to her feet as well. She took a quick swig of water from a nearby drinking source on her way out with Satoshi. The time it had taken them to have a person "meeting" had pushed them directly nearby Taro Island. Their target would be something less difficult than before, though she had been hoping for a good chance to stretch out her legs in a long while. "But of course." Soyeon said, placing her hands on Satoshi's neck and turning him away to face her, lips against his neck. "All the more to bear witness to our legend." With his hand over hers, Soyeon was pulled over towards the deck of the ship and later, over towards the docks as they had finally reached land.

The tour through town wasn't long lived as the two of them had quickly gone through the town in search of a quaint little temple that lied within. A sort of strange little date that the two of them hadn't been on since their latest excursion through that little village that had been foolish enough to stand in their way. Their group's footsteps echoed through the halls as the door was opened before them. Satoshi retrieved the relic from its resting place as one of their own would dispatched the priest with a simple skull crack. With one totem in hand, it was time for the next. The journey was far shorter but this time, met with an elderly woman foolish enough to interrupt their path towards greatness. It didn't take long for Satoshi to move in and send the woman to the floor with a simple and efficient punch. More than what the priestess was worth. Their hands separated from one another as a frown replaced the cruel smirk on her face. Pirates got to work on smashing, crashing and destroying, the crew would make short work of the temples here, as the flames of divinity would claim all that was left inside of these pitiful soon to be charred husks that were the temples. With all five totems in hand, Soyeon cheered for their victory. "We have done it! Full sails towards our future!"

It came time for Soyeon and Satoshi to be with their prisoners in the belly of the ship while it sailed towards the Sea Island. She was to the right of her beloved as she could all but watch the boy whose destiny intertwined with her own make quick work of the priestess who had spoke to them before along with the other priests who would be their lambs to the slaughter. The elderly woman who so cherished her position at the seat of Evergreen had found her song separated from his mouth in one fell swoop along with the cloth muffling her speech. A cleaver was brandished by Satoshi as he pointed out to Soyeon of another pair. It didn't take much for her to walk over and pick up the cleaver with a cold smile. She turned over to the Jashinist priest and sauntered over towards him. "Don't worry. I've heard of how Jashin enjoys his sacrifices bloody rare." The knife came to her throat while she would lightly press it against the side of his throat, increasing the pressure until blood trickled down his throat. "I'll see to it that you'll make a fine tribute." She released the dagger from his neck only to kick him onto the ground and use the cleaver in her free hand to slam onto the right socket. A crimson excess rose into the air as blood pooled around the severed limb which only hung on fully. The priest screamed in agony while Soyeon grabbed it and tore it aside. With the blood staining her face, a bloodied hand pushed her hair back, her left foot on the chest of her victim. "Oh, what's wrong? For somebody who sees so much blood, I thought you wouldn't be so dramatic seeing your own." Her eyes carried over towards the other shoulder with the bloodied cleaver still present. "Now, now. Don't cry too hard. We haven't even begun to have our fun yet."

The ship was filled with the excited chopping from the spiraling Soyeon. The Jashinist fought for a good five minutes until his spirit gave way. By that time, Soyeon's entire area would be stained red while looking towards the other priests. "Aw, don't be so terrified." Her bloodied hand rose the next priest's chin to meet her eyes with the cleaver in hand. "You should be happy. You'll finally meet your god face-to-face." Another several slices here and there. Limbs severed and blood flowing from wounds. Soyeon's corner had doubled as a butcher's shop with the amount of meat currently on display for the remaining people inside. It only took a few more minutes until she finished with the next and so on. Once everyone was finished, she turned to Satoshi, face and hair stained with blood. Her clothing dripping with the crimson ichor.

"Is this enough? Or will we need more?"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Taemon was soon the one holding the wheel of the ship and steering it in the right direction. Pretty recent recruit of Satoshi's crew and brand new follower of the Prophets of Yatagarasu. He wasn't particularly huge into all of it's inner workings just yet but he would get there soon. He was among the many...or perhaps few...people that gave themselves to fate and destiny. Taemon himself believed that his actions had no real consequences as his destiny was set in stone and as such adopted rather twisted ways of looking at the world. That being said, he was unsure of exactly what he wanted to do here. He was just following what he felt he could do or following who he felt understood him and who he considered to be his crowd. For the time being, and perhaps for a long time that was these people, this crew of people others might have called insane.

And even though he's only been here for a short amount of time he's been keeping an eye out for anyone that might prove well and capable of helping the captain achieve his goals. Perhaps even those who could simply amuse him or anyone else who was around. With that in mind two people lay unconscious on the deck of the ship. Directly above them stood three creatures...no...one creature with three heads. Looking down upon the two, a tri-collar connected to a chain lead to Taemon at the wheel of the ship. The two unconscious would soon awaken. Look up at the beast in fear. "Eh Boys, good to see ya awake." Taemon spoke.

"So here's the deal, ya'll seem at least durable. Good for fun. If ya wanna join us ya can. The Captain'll appreciate it I'm sure." As soon as he stopped talking however one of the two would clear his throat and spit in Taemon's direction. 'FOOK YOU AN YO CRE-' Before he could even finish his shouting the chain in Taemon's hand hit the ground and the three headed beast would begin to bite and claw at the man. Ripping flesh off his body as he screamed in agony, parts of his face coming off and into the beast's many mouths before Taemon would whistle. The beast would stop, leaving the man alive....bleeding....in pain, screaming.

"Now...your turn. You have anything to say?" He asked, smile on his face as he looked at the man. The three headed beast made it's way over towards Taemon and sat chewing the flesh it had ripped from the still screaming and alive man that lay on the deck. The other shook his head however, nothing to say. "Aight, here's the deal. Ya got two options, ya didn't spit at me so I'm gon give ya a chance. Ya can join us or you can try ta escape. If you get off the ship you're free to go. Understood?" Taemon looked at the guy for but a moment before he already stood and leaped off the side of the ship in an attempt to escape. "What a ******** cheater..." He said, quickly moving off the wheel of the ship and to the edge of it. The man was falling quickly, and as he made his way over he quickly grabbed his halberd and pulling his arm back would launch the weapon at the falling man. The halberd would come down, piercing through the man and then somehow sticking into the front of the ship. <******** cheater! You're suppose to wait til I say go!" He shouted. Turning around to see the three headed beast holding the wheel steady. "Aye, thanks you three." He said to them making his way back to the wheel and grabbing it to once more to keep directing the ship where it needed to go.

User ImageUser Image

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

SUPPOSED MISSION
Title: Recruit Members! Kill them if they decline.
Impact: Local
Information:
Either recruit the two people to the pirate crew...or kill them. You know simple things.
-260 XP

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:20 pm
User Image
The Tempest
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Taijutsu 力 | Body Rank: E 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Wind

User ImageUser Image
One of the very few priests remaining was a tiny man of Zelel. Somehow, after watching needless carnage among his peers, he was left unattended. He struggled against his bindings, as one by one, corpses fell to pieces before him. His pulse quickened as he struggled, almost in vain. Until he actually managed to break free of the bonds that held his captive. He had to fight, he had to survive. He had to take out the man who was clearly in charge. With a yell, the Zelel priest sprinted to his feet, rushing down Satoshi in an attempt to finish such a madman in one possible blow!

Time seemed to slow as the air rang out and green electricity thrummed across the room. “First Form Modified.” A stern voice echoed before a blinding green light enveloped the room. In the blink of an eye, Man now stood behind the Zelel priest. His left arm held up at chest level at a ninety degree angle, his forearm covered with crackling green electricity. After a second, the priest’s arm fell to the ground with a plop. “Thunder Clap Flash Six Fold.” Mano’s cold tone reverberated just before the priest’s body collapsed like rubble, sliced to pieces by Mano’s blindingly fast arm slashes The masked man simply turned to Satoshi “Lord Satoshi, are you okay?” He asked, flicking the blood from his arm away from the group.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1125/1125
Stamina: 1220/1220
Strength: 6
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ichengo Angelus

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:16 am
光がありますけど、自分に信じません。

Hide-ak-i-i-i-i-i

あなたの笑顔が大好きです。本当。

User Image
If there was any light to be shed on such despicable ends, it was that the priest of Zelel didn't suffer in his death. Watching the twisted ordeals play out on the other side of the dungeon near the entrance, the white-haired archer by the name of Hideaki knocked a feathered arrow into his black bow.

"He's your captain, Mano. Not a lord. I thought your people took titles seriously."

Hideaki's words struck quick as a viper but lacked the venom, only dripping in flat apathy instead. Focusing his eyes, he noticed that the other priests were beginning to move in line with his predictions. Knowing that they'd die if they remained and would lose in a fight, they took to the only other method of survival they could. Running. The practical ones did, at least. Others took to praying, but he left them alone, figuring the crow-eyed one would want to handle them. It seemed he took quite a bit of satisfaction from toying with the faith of others.

The moment he saw legs move, he loosened one arrow...two, four, nine all in the length of time it would take a normal archer to fire a single shot. The following screams rang out in unison as four priests fell to the floor, crying for parents and gods alike. While most of them got an arrow or two in the foot or leg, one unlucky recipient had one lodged through his Achilles tendon and out one side of his leg.

"If you know death is coming, stare it in the eye. Turning your back on the suffering of others is a poor finale for a priest. The rest of you should take these words to heart."

He punctuated those words with a single hand-sign, the shadows within the room beginning to twist and turn when new flames made an appearance. The black fire engulfed the legs of the priests, starting from the arrows. It spread to their arms when they tried to put it out, then each other in a final desperate attempt to find comfort. The screams ended soon after, and their bodies incinerated in a small black blaze. When he dropped the hand-sign, the fire dispersed to leave little behind. It seemed like - in the end - Hideaki wasn't able to bring about any less suffering. However, his actions seemed to have quieted whatever spirit of rebellion remained in the room. While he failed to drain the priests of their blood, he was able to clear the mist that muddled their minds. They were going to die, as was their fate. So long as he could teach them that, even if it came at their very end, he did his job as a follower of Yatagarasu.

"Sorry, Satoshi. It seems like I wasn't able to collect any blood."

あたしには必要なものです。  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Soyeon's adoring coos and seductive glances stirred intense lust within him throughout the day. Her obedience and obsequious acquiescence to his every desire made him focused on her in a way that he never had prior. The enthusiasm that she finally displayed for their shared destiny inspired him. It was as if embers were forming in his gut and searing into his heart as he became so concentrated on Soyeon. Oh Soyeon, my magnificent creation." Satoshi looked on his ardent slave in Soyeon like she was his magnum opus, a great piece of art. He felt powerful with the knowledge that he unmade a soul and rebuilt her in the image that he made for her. He watched the delightful monster he created begin finishing his works before his eye. He glanced around the cellar as the walls were painted with splatters of blood. The darkness in the bowels of this horrible ship were amplified as the completely dismembered bodies surrounded him and Soyeon along the floor. "Look at you, I imagine the gods would be offended if they hadn't spilled the blood of their own servants far more than the rest of us combined." Yogen spoke to Soyeon from his perched position on the crow sage's shoulder. The ebony avian's insolent words were wrapped in an apathetic and emotionless cloak as his glowing violet eyes narrowed on Soyeon.

Meanwhile, Satoshi looked at the struggling priest of Zelel who fought valiantly away at his bindings. He smirked staring at the terror in his eyes at the hell he hath witnessed unfold before him at Satoshi and Soyeon's hands. Suddenly, the orb of emerald lightning that was Mano appeared after the Zelel priest broke free. The chaotic fatalist stood unflinching as he watched the priest try to close the distance between the two before Mano intervened to slay him. Satoshi let out a hearty laugh that was entirely calloused to the barbarity that surrounded him. "And fate intervenes on my life's behalf yet again!" Sato looked up at the ceiling as he let out this fit of laughter. It was as if he were mocking the gods directly before he glanced over at Mano and nodded to him meaningfully. He grabbed the cleaver from Soyeon's hands and severed the man's tongue and limbs. When Soyeon asked if it was enough for the ritual he turned to her and shook his head in the affirmative. "Aye, my dear, if this doesn't get the attention of the gods then I know nothing that will." Once the butchery was complete he watched the Prophet's bowman dispatch with some other priests. Satoshi found his presence in the dungeon grating as he did not gather any blood whatsoever. He watched one man burn alive and simply shook his head. "Yee fool! If you know not of what you do then stay out of my works!" Satoshi shouted at Hideaki with rage before he grabbed long and thick chains from the walls. It looked as if he was approaching to harm Hide but at the last minute the blood-stained man would turn on his heel and begin chaining together the bodies. "It matters not! I have one sacrifice from each god to call upon Jashin with." If Mano, Soyeon, and Hide were paying attention to what Satoshi was doing then they would see the severed limbs, tongues, and torsos being tightly wound together in the shape of a Jashinist pentagram. There was just enough slack on the chain that would allow him to hang the pentagram of blood and flesh over the front of the ship later.

The prophet archpriest sighed as he stood up from his knelt position to look at his blasphemous creation before turning around again to Hide and Mano. "Do yee lads know why blood is more important than ash in fulfilling this part of the prophecy?" The priest of Yatagarasu's cult would not give them enough time to answer the question before offering a dark lesson. "Blood is power. Our contracts with the crows are signed in blood. Then we must give a blood offering to summon the great winged beasts. Jashinists use blood to harness the powers of the red god. When enough blood is shed then you hold cosmic, eldritch power in your hands." The psychedelic prophet was hellbent on apocalyptic power had no other explanation in his eye but to assume that blood was the key to unlocking the door to godhood. Satoshi's tone was chastising to Mano and Hideaki as they had not performed the ideal task of harvesting the unholy ichor of their slain priests. However, he was also quite willing to educate them with his rationale. After he spoke he cleared his throat before taking a swig from a bottle. Indigo liquid coated his already stained lips as he felt his crow eye begin to open in response to the hallucinogen. He turned away from them as he hooked the bottle of Yorujozo to his belt again while glaring at Soyeon. He clasped his hands together in prayer and stood adjacent to the pentagram. "Your transformation is almost complete, my crow queen. But you must be fully reborn. Christened, baptized..." Suddenly, sage chakra coated Soyeon's body before she was immolated in obsidian flame. It began at her feet but quickly consumed her body and burned her alive. Satoshi lifted his arms and said a vocal prayer over Soyeon's screams in the crow language. As the cultist spoke this vile sacrament, Soyeon's hair would darken and her clothing would be burned away and made new. Her face changed as well, it was as if she was becoming a completely different creature before their eyes. "You must atone for doubting yee faith!" Satoshi yelled this over Soyeon's unbearable pain as she was being burned alive and transformed after he spoke the crow language. With that, Soyeon would be released from the baptism by fire. Mano and Hideaki would have watched this display of Satoshi using the ritual to cleanse Soyeon of her sins against the cult. What he had referred to in his speech were the times where she stood opposed to the prophecy. Satoshi lowered his arms and extended a hand to Soyeon, released from her suffering and collapsed to the bloodied floor. "Yee will rise again, pure." He smiled charmingly as he drank in the sight of his partner. She appeared as a completely different person. Satoshi had used black flame with sage chakra mixed together to burn her alive without killing her or scarring her skin. The ritual also allowed Soyeon to change into a being that was completely one with the crows as Satoshi was. He wrapped his strong arms around Soyeon's body and stared into her eyes with obsession. This was the woman that he made her to be, who he always wanted her to be. He gave her some time to recover from the pain she endured despite the lack of physical damage before kissing her. Suddenly, he would bite her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood before ending his lustful kiss. "You are remade. This pleases me." He continued pulling her into his own body tightly before releasing her with her bloody lip. He turned away from her with his fingering rubbing between his eyes. His lust was consuming him but he could not allow this to be so before completing their fate-bound quest.

Three pirates walked down into the dungeon and hauled the chained pentagram out. Satoshi walked behind them and waved a finger for Soyeon, Hide, and Mano to follow him. "The blood we have now be good, but I need enough to turn the high seas ruby!" Satoshi cackled out his words as he walked back on deck. He watched the pirates hang the Jashnist pentagram of bodies over the ship's front. "Captain, the pirate king knows what you've done to his territory on the Taro. He's moving his ships to block our path to the Sea Island." One of the pirates informed him that the pirate king's massive armada of pirates was going to declare war on him. Satoshi's laughter only intensified as provoking him was done intentionally to get more souls for his large-scale blood sacrifice. "Perfect!" The captain of the infamous Prophet shouted out in glee before his boots clicked with each step toward the center of the massive deck. He waved his hand to Taemon before extending it toward the tri-headed hound that had just feasted on a man moments earlier. He would allow the dogs to smell his hand and faced them with no fear despite their mighty presence. The ship continued to sail on the water toward the hundreds of ships that had mustered around the largest island of the Sea Country. This was the hub for the pirates and the seat of the "pirate king" who earned the title by slaying his predecessor and performing great acts of piracy in the anarchical isles. The Prophet's pirates surrounded him before Satoshi began to speak. "We be outnumbered, but they be outmatched! Our victory today is written on the tides of time! Give me my crown and you'll get all of the plunder!" Captain Crow Eye was rather unorthodox as a pirate captain. He did not require any of his men to pay tribute and he never took the lion's share of the spoils of a raid. Sato would give it all to his crew seemingly as an act of generosity. In reality, it was a clever manipulation tactic to ensure their loyalty to him for his use in his grander ambitions that went far beyond treasure. The Prophet's crew cheered and dispersed to man the cannons as they sailed directly into the onslaught. Hideaki, Soyeon, Mano, Taemon would have hundreds of ships and thousands of pirates to destroy. Even the vicious and cut-throat crews of their adversaries would be disturbed by the sight of the giant pentagram of dead priests that greeted them at the front of the Prophet. "I once dreamt of ships burning on a boiling blood red sea after I read the crow lore nonstop for days in the Midnight Dreary Realm. This is no battle, it's a blood ritual of unimaginable scale. We shall gorge on the deaths of thousands to bring the Dark One into our world for he shall join them." Satoshi spoke to any crewmates who surrounded him as he felt the salty wind of the sea on his face. He drank the night brew once more before removing his eyepatch and revealing his ghastly crow eye to the world. Once the Prophet would collide with the other ships, the carnage would begin. His eyes formed an advanced pinwheel design of hypnotic shape. The one eye was normal while the other was violet and terrifying. Without warning the ship at the front of the opposing fleet was set alight in ebony hellfire. Satoshi watched as the pirate king was consumed in the fire that consumed his entire war galley. The men on his ship burned alive and Satoshi laughed as they screamed. The ones who were not immediately killed abandoned ship hoping that the sea would extinguish the black flame but this was for not. Blood began bathing the sea as hundreds jumped into the waters and burned alive nonetheless. "Ahahahahahahahahahaha!" Satoshi raised his arms once again as the pirate king's intimidating ship in front of them was baptized in the sacred fire. One ship railed against the port of the Prophet and the other did for the starbird. Dozens of pirates began attempting to board as the Prophet's pirates clashed with them with swords. Satoshi stepped away only to gather the totems and put them in their place. It would not be long before Satoshi would begin the ritual to summon the dark one. Each totem was carefully placed as he was surrounded by a massive orgy of death and destruction. "Kill them all!" The crow-eyed captain yelled between his fits of laughter as he smelled the iron of blade and blood all around him.

×TITLE: Captain of the Prophet】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 4,840 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 3,600 || 3,600】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
Amaterasu [ Heavenly Illumination ] | Rank S
The user channels chakra though their eyes, creating black hellish flames upon the object of their focus with their eyes. This requires the user consume both offensive activation. These flames carry the overwhelming property and burn for five posts without losing their potency. This technique may be sustained for a single activation and the cost of this technique during a second post but must be ended after that post. Requires Insight lens. Is required to learn before any other Enton (Blaze Release) within the Uchiha Clan. Applies Tier 1 blindness after 3 uses. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Sharingan Status:
• Amaterasu | 1/5 Uses Left Eye | 1/4 Uses Right Eye
Sharingan Lens:
• Insight
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Way of the Crow:
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen
Rank A | Chakra: 1300 | Stamina: 640
Str: 2 | Spd: 2 | Agi: 4 | End: 0

Yogen's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Ability Summary:

Poison Specs

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Insanity | Tier 4
• Disease | Tier 4
• Vertigo | Tier 4

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Plunder of the Vagabond | As a globally feared villain, you will forever be able to obtain Endgame perks with only three-quarters of the experience required.

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

pyrategross

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:50 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
                                                                      LOCATION ▬▬ the (air)ship xxx COMPANY ▬▬ satoshi, taemon, mano, hideaki xxx MOOD ▬▬ pain, misery -> doting, happy, unstable

As her work came to a close, the wonderfully disturbed Soyeon would part some brown hairs currently residing in her vision and move them away. A bloody streak of crimson color staining her once spotless auburn hair had been applied though she cared little for her current hairstyle and how it might look. She matched eyes with her beloved, offering him a teasing wink. Her feet kicked the limbs and such over towards where the others would be gathered just as his lovely bird would join in with what Satoshi likely had on his mind. Maybe just minus their clothes and the company. Soyeon wouldn't put the idea past him given their previous examples. "I would hope so." she replied in kind, walking closer to Satoshi's side while playfully teasing with the bird. She had always been envious that Satoshi had Yogen all to himself Her own dear chicks, Kuro and Yoru, were kept safe in the rooms above, where she doted upon each with the love that only a devotee of Yatagrasu could give them. "But alas, my dear Yogen, the gods are known for many things. The concern for one's creations will be right after humbleness and foresight at the bottom of that list." She watched in interests as the final remaining priest would decide to take his fate in his own hands and blindly rush at the captain of the crew. Just as she had thought, a pair of legs sprinted down towards their location as Mano, the ever emerald colored member of the Prophet, came rushing to his aid. She had found it a bit disappointing, as her hand had already been up to cast a fuuton technique that would have kneecapped him in the blink of an eye. Oh well, at least this little trickster was cute. She passed Satoshi her cleaver and stood by while his tongue and remaining life was cut into more manageable pieces on the behalf of the entire crew. Hide had gotten his own share of captures with his bow, but no blood. A result that wasn't exactly the most well received, and for good reason. They weren't going to summon a god of war, violence and bravado with some bruises and a tea party, now were they? "Now, now, my King. I'm sure Hide will find some ways to get that lovely crimson from his arrows yet. Wouldn't you agree, our ever vigilant bowman?~" He moved on to chaining the gathered parts into a nice little pentagram for the blood god. She stood at attention with the other two while waiting their next set of orders. Only this time, there were none directly afterwards. Instead, Satoshi set his sights on her and her alone.

"Reborn?" she asked. The temperature of the air around her rose as her already warm skin would turn an uncomfortable and in the blink of an eye, her entre form would be alight with flames as dark as the night. Her entire body cried out in pain as she let out screams of agonizing pain from the experience. Her knees trembled as they gave way and forced her onto the cold, bloody, wet floor of the dungeon they now stood in. Her form was obscured by the flames would behind the veil, her form would change. the brown locks of hair Satoshi would always play with when they had been academy students would darken into a beautiful dark color. The same shade of black as her beloved king's. Fabric burned away and left her form nude, as the charred remains of her dress would reform into more fitting attire. They pressed against her burning skin harder while Soyeon could feel a certain sly smile making itself known over her lips. "Yes! Yes! I'LL NEVER DOUBT THE WILL OF YOU AGAIN. WITNESS MY PENITENCE, YATAGARASU!" The flames surrounding her would begin to break away, giving sight to the vibrant orange plumage of her original flames. They fought fiercely against one another, clashing against one another into an unhinged sort of pattern. The flames continued to blaze on while she continued to brave whatever pain the flames doted to her peach colored skin. After what felt like an eternity to her, Soyeon dropped to the floor in a collapsed huff. Her form was still the same as before, though styled incredibly different than before. Where the scantily clad woman had been before now stood a woman whose regalia would be far more fitting of a queen. Gone were the vestments that displayed her body as if she was a woman of the night, now made into a simple fitting black and white gown. Her arms shook with delight and anguish, as they accepted Satoshi's waiting hand. He helped her back onto her two feet as she came to learn of her new heeled footwear. Her body ached all over and she desperately wished for some kind of relief that would only come when their work was done. Ice shower or not but Soyeon was in good health regardless. The sensation of his arms around her midsection was soothing as they both would stare into one another's eyes before she allowed Satoshi to draw blood, the final act of her repentance. Once finished, she kissed him deeply for but a moment and smiled coyly. "To be remade by your hand is the highest honor I could have asked for, my king." They broke contact and allowed some of the crew to haul their pentagram out into the open, with Soyeon walking alongside Hieaki, Mano and Taemon as if none of that excruciating pain had ever happened.

The group reached the deck of the ship only to be greeted by the frantic yelling of one of the crew informing the people about the pirate king declaring war on the crew. Satoshi laughed as always, only this time with Soyeon joining him in their chorus. "Wonderful! I've been meaning to make an example of somebody in this country." Her right hand opened, pure white specks of dust floating around the thin outline of an orb created in hand. The blockade on the horizon would fill the woman with elation as she took place on her side of the ship for a more clear shot at their target. The waves crashed against the ship while it sped directly towards its target as the denizens of the ships would begin to scatter across the their vessels for safety. "Closer! I want to see their faces before they're erased from this world!" The white residue spread from her hands, bracing for impact with the free hand as the impact broke apart the wooden ships before her. Satoshi began to brawl as she unleashed his dojutsu upon a group of ships. All was calm until an inferno would claim the lives of the pirate captain and most of the people in line of him. Upon the given order, Soyeon began her duty. "Burn to a crisp or be dragged under to a watery grave! The choice is yours!" She swung around to face the body of the ships and made a series of hand seals as the air around her began to lighten. Ending on her fourth and final hand sign, she unleashed a large orb shaped of dust and held it in her hands as it grew. Once the right size, she aimed directly at the line of ships spared from Satoshi's wrath and unleashed her own sort of punishment for impeding their way. A destructive line of her dust element pierce through the deck of the ships in front of her, crashing through wood and steel as all would be broken down on the molecular level. The lucky few who had perished immediately were spared from the wrath of what awaited their crewmates. Those who miraculously survived the resulting dust laser would hear the groaning of their ships as they would submerge under their ship's entryways into the blue abyss. Soyeon looked over her destruction and would ready herself to fire off another technique should the need arise.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Tenshuyami

pyrategross

Ichengo Angelus

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:28 pm
User Image
The Tempest
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Taijutsu 力 | Body Rank: E 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Wind

User ImageUser Image
“That’s excellent news, my lord.” Mano bowed, his bloody arm bending him at the waist. The masked man would never have doubted that his captain would be wounded by one so lowly as the priest Mano had just slaughtered. But as was his duty to ensure Satoshi’s wellbeing, as well as the wellbeing of the Prophets. Even some of the ones who didn’t seem to appreciate it as much.

As if on cue, Hideaki emerged from the shadows. The archer had garnered Mano’s attention as the green haired man turned his masked face to the raven user. However, if Hideaki’s words struck a chord with Mano, it was impossible to tell. The lower half of the man’s face remained in a neutral frown as always, but the former samurai bit back his immediate response. It was uncouth to respond to such a shallow jab and cause a string of infighting in front of his lord. However, as Satoshi reprimanded the archer for not killing correctly, Mano couldn’t help but show at least a crumb of emotion. The smallest smile, the slightest upturn twitch of his mouth, to indicate his pride in his own job. His vindication against Hideaki chiming in where he wasn’t needed. However, the movement was so subtle and lasted no longer than an instant. Hideaki might have missed it, even with his sharpshooting eyes.

Mano stood at rigid attention as he watched Satoshi string together the parts of the priests. The pirate lord spoke about the importance of blood, and Mano couldn’t agree more. After all, it was his own blood that gave him the power he had now. The power to break free from the corruptions circling over his homeland, even now. The thought of what his country was becoming, a home to traitors and demons, allowed a small amount of rage to wash over him. But, like the smile, it only lasted for a moment as he willed his body to relax. Zaishin was no home of his, and he had to accept that now.

And, like that, Mano had to accept the punishment that awaited any who failed Satoshi. The screams of the pirate lord’s lover echoed around in the dungeon. They were almost inhuman, as Mano would swear on his life he heard a second roar beneath the first, one that mixed with the pain and an emotion Mano knew all too well: a roar of absolute rage. The black and orange flames danced wildly around, as the members of the Prophet stood and watched, Mano staring unflinchingly through his mask. The flames of the crows mixed with the flames of the mortal realm ignited in such a way that the former samurai found beautiful. A once in a lifetime sight for a lowly mortal such as he, and thanks to his lord he was able to experience such brilliance. And only once the phenomenon was over did Soyeon reappear, reformed from the ashes of her old self.

Another radiant blessing, glowing in the embers of the person she once was. A sight of such haunting beauty made it so Mano was stunned for a few mere moments, before he bowed once again, this time to the woman. “Congratulations, Lady Soyeon.” He said, keeping his gaze fixed respectfully to the floor. “Fate has blessed with you an amazing new opportunity.” Fate was a strange and foreign concept to Mano. Thinking about such higher powers, even those of gods, was never something the man had ever considered. It never mattered to him on a day to day basis, as how would the mind of such a lowly mortal begin to even comprehend the machinations of those of the divine realm. To speak of nothing of that of fate, said to be even higher than the gods themselves. But if it was fate that brought Mano into service of Satoshi and his Prophets, he would do as it said with no questions asked. And, once asked, Mano would follow in the footsteps of those he would protect, trailing faithfully behind his Lord and Lady with his hands in the pockets of his coat. The four of them reached the bow and were met with the sight of a full fledged armada. Stoic and unimpressed as ever, Mano found it surprising that the Pirate King of Sea Country took so long to sacrifice himself to the Crow Eye.

As Satoshi and Soyeon had their moment of pure romance and companionship, Mano stood behind next to Hideaki and Taemon, plus the large dog. “You were correct earlier, Mister Hideaki.” Mano finally spoke to the archer, but watching Satoshi and Soyeon destroy ships with overwhelming might. “Titles are very important to me and my culture. They signify the amount of respect the speaker holds to the wearer of the title.” The Prophet ship was slammed into on either side by two rivaling ships, as masses of pirates swarmed the ship. Mano sent a quick effort of will through his body, and there was a rush of chakra and a small crackle of green electricity around him that was visible for only a split second as he entered the First Stage of Advanced Lightning Breath. (First Gate)

Mano took a few casual steps toward the ship that rammed the starboard bow as he continued to speak. “The path that Lord Satoshi is on is one that not even the divine can begin to comprehend, let alone a mere mortal like myself. And as such, I feel a title that drips of mortality like ‘captain’ is ill suited for a man striving for such greatness.” The masked man took one last step to hoist himself onto the wooden railing. “All that I must do must be done in the service of my lord and his lady to pave the path they are able to travel.” Mano’s hands slid out from his coat as he turned to look at Hideaki and Taemon over his shoulder. “As followers of the Prophets, that is our duty. Our fate. Wouldn’t you agree, Mister Hideaki?” Before any real response, Mano would turn his attention to the task at hand. The man jumped forward, his coattails fluttering behind him as he flew towards the ship by himself.

Mano soared through the air, a streak of black and green lightning, as he rose high above the ship. The man lifted a leg up high, above his head level, as it crackled with power! The masked man came crashing down, swinging his leg right into the wood of the pirate ship. The impact, combined with the slicing rigidity of his limb, allowed Mano to slice down the middle of the ship with ease, separating the front and back halves.

Cries of surprise and fear echoed from above and around him as Mano rose back to his full height, turning his mashed face to see the pirates from the different levels of the ship staring down at him, standing on the edges of the splintered wood. He hadn’t hit anyone, but it wasn’t his goal to do so in that movement: just to divide the ship so only half of the pirates could fight at once. Mano stood one the swirling ocean beneath the ship, his hands at his sides as he looked calmly at the number of pirates before him. Then his disappeared in a blur of motion, leaving only a small trickle of water from where he stood, before he reappeared on the bow, standing just next to the crevice he’d made.

“This is your one chance to give up your lives willingly for my lord Satoshi.” Mano spoke, his voice just loud enough over the explosions of combat elsewhere. “Die with honor now, or be disgraced by my hand.” The way Mano spoke, it was evident that he didn’t intend this as a threat, but as a pure matter of fact. That the natural order of all things put these pirates on a level far beneath himself.

Mano watched patiently as no-one did as he said, which didn’t surprise him in the least. The masked man lowered himself into a sprinter’s starting position as his body discharged a storm of emerald electricity, firing lightning high into the sky so everyone could see it, before he disappeared again. There was a burst of green light and a trail of lightning before he reappeared. This time it was behind a line of enemies with his left elbow crackling with power. LIke before with the priest, there was a moment before the bodies of about five pirates all split apart. Their screams of pain cut through the eerie silence on the ship as the top half of their bodies parted ways with the bottom half, blood spilling into the water and wood.

It was then that the chaos would start. Men, overcome by fear of Mano’s aura, would finally be forced to act. Driven by the primal desire to fight or to run when encountering something much stronger than them, many of the crew raised their swords and charged at Mano. As he stood with his left arm held with his finger tips pointing up, he had to at least respect that they chose to die fighting.

The Prophet was an emerald green blur, moving in fluid motions that left after images as he dodged slashes and swings without moving much from his spot. He would counter with quick, precise jabs to the throat, to vital organs, with strikes that made seem light but blew the target back dozens of feet. Mano would swing his legs against attacks, shooting kicks at arms that would slice the limbs at the elbows. A man would attempt to swing his sword at Mano from behind, but the masked man would duck down and hold his weight by pressing his hands to the deck. Mano would mule kick out behind him, slamming his heel into the chin of the man who attacked him, sending the pirate skyhigh with a concussive blow. The Prophet would follow up and grip the man;s arm with both hands, digging his fingers into the arm as he swung him around like a club. Mano rotated a couple of times before releasing the man, launching him into the other half of the ship. Mano followed, making sure to land on the man with a heavy stomp, before addressing the second half of the crew.

Wordlessly the air thrummed with power as electricity began to crackle around Mano’s body once again, releasing a burst of air as he entered the Second Stage of the Advanced Form of Lightning Breathing. (Second Gate) The man wouldn’t wait for them to attack this time, opting to go right onto the offensive. Mano swung his left arm like a sword, firing off a shockwave of lightning that burned the very air it traveled through. It cut a man in half from shoulder to hip, boiling the skin as blood spurted from the wound.

Mano ducked under another attempted swipe from his left, and rose up to strike the man! Mano’s left palm was flat as an electrically charged knifehald sliced through the man’s head off at the nose. Mano spun and kicked the leftover body into the crowd of remaining pirates, charging it with lightning energy to make it explode as a massive and bloody Raiton shockwave that burned half a dozen other pirates.

Mano bounced lightly on the balls of his feet, rolling his shoulder and neck to loosen up a little. The man rushed forward, appearing in front of another pirate faster than a blink! By the time the pirate registered Mano had appeared, the masked man had already slammed his arm into the victim’s throat. Mano put all of his weight into the blow, creating a concussive blast before launching the man back into the main mast, bringing a slew of other pirates with him to crack the massive wooden pillar. The mast would crash down, crushing about a dozen more pirates as it split the remaining part of the ship in half again.

Mano seemed unbothered by the sinking wreckage he’d caused, watching as both halves of the ship finally sunk beneath the waves as he perched on the floating wooden pillar. There would be a few pirates leftover, swimming to safety. Or trying to anyway. Mano would clap his palms together and start to generate a large amount of lightning, making him a shining beacon of emerald power. The man slammed his palms against the waves, releasing the massive surge of Raiton energy into the water, electrocuting any remaining pirates who thought they were safe.

The masked man stood stoic as he watched the remaining enemies die out among the driftwood that was once their ship. Satisfied with his results, Mano would dash off to the next ship, leaving behind a large wake of water from his movements.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1125/1125
Stamina: 1220/1220
Strength: 6
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse