Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Bathing is Mandatory (Sorentia, Ty'len, & dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:33 pm
Training had been hard today and Sorentia was very sore. But she still had to bath Riamsoth and therefore dragged herself to the lake to begin. I think that the turn could have been a little tighter. Riamsoth said as she settled in the lake, analyzing the arial work she had done today. Sorentia waded in and began scrubbing at the dirt clinging to her dragon. “You did very well. We could try the turn again tomorrow if you like. There seemed to be no complaints though.” I would like that.

Uta
Start for you!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:49 pm
Sorentia and Riamsoth weren't the only two in need of a bath this day. Not long after Sorentia had begun scrubbing down her golden beast, so followed Tylefisan and his large green. Exiloth's eyes whirled a purple-blue as she gave a little trumpet of greeting to her sister. Riamsoth, darling, how are you today? You look gorgeous already--I'm sure once you've been well scrubbed, you'll be absolutely radiant! The green was never very short on compliments, and changed her course so she would have her closer to her clutchmate.

Surely, Riamsoth wouldn't mind.

Ty'len wasn't far behind, laden with buckets of oil, various brushes, and a few towels. Much as he would have preferred a more relaxing day at the beach, he would never deny Exiloth care; oiling and bathing were hardly work when one's lifemate was involved. "Sorentia," he greeted as he dropped off his things near the shore, and picked up a large brush. He looked up at Riamsoth and whistled. "I'm never more grateful to only have a green to scrub than when I'm standing next to a gold." His smile was warm, and he certainly meant no offense to either of them--but gold dragons were huge in comparison to Exiloth. And she was big for a green!

"How'd your drills go?" He asked, curious. At this stage in the game, queen riders rarely joined the fighting dragons in their drills. The two groups were separate for good reason--but he did always wonder what the gold riders were taught.

faesinger
Super late tag!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items