Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 谷║ 𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ
谷 || Tanigakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YazuhaDPanda

Interesting Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:55 pm
User Image

| Village: Tanigakure | Rank: Academy Student | Body: E | Chakra: 200 | Stamina: 100 |

Saza wondered in to class with a grin on her face, despite the obvious burses on her body from her training at home. It was one of those very rare occasions that she happened to show up on time. "Look Saza Finaly showed up on time for once" A boy called out to the rest of the students. "Yeah! She's even early too." Another added.
Saza Just laughed with every one else like always as she moved the her seat saying her hellos to anyone who would wasn't pre occupied with one thing or another.

The Academe was the only time she could really relax. The only place her crazy Grandfather would leave her alone. "Crazy Old man" She muttered under her breath.
Even though she was at School she was still jumpy, and she was known to be easily scared, but also know to react violently from time to time, swing blindly at what ever surprised her. Besides knowing this it didn't stop people from jumping out at her from around corners or some other trick. Some of the students in the Academy had made it a game to see who could do surprise her with out getting hit.
This had caused her mother some trouble in the past with a few of the other students Parent and the Faculty of the Academy. Her Grandfather would just chuckle and walk away when approached about it.

Slumping down in her chair she lissoned in on a few conversations that were going on around her. Adding her two cents here and there when she felt like she had something to add.

Hope this'll work. Little rusty need to get back in to the swing of things

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:03 am
User Image

Fuyu Shiranui
Whatever it takes

Tanigakure | E | Academy Student

Fuyu wasn't particularly a morning person but she knew of the benefits of being one. Despite the horrendous mood she would wake up each and every day at the break of dawn, she pushed herself to do that which she deemed necessary. It wasn't surprising that more often than not she would be the first to arrive.

Of course, like every aspect of her life, she found opportunity in this particular situation as well.

"Morning!" she said as if she wasn't hating every second of being awake.

"Morning Fuyu" her classmates would reply and Fuyu would make sure to strike up a conversation. An unusual sight happened when Kusanagi entered the classroom far earlier than it was usual for her and everyone did not hesitate to it point out.

Fuyu of course, did not join in. Kusanagi was one of the privileged students who came from a combat oriented family and her bruises clearly showed her rigorous training. She had every advantage that Fuyu did not have. But that was alright. Fuyu had come to terms the day she entered the academy that her disadvantages would not turn her bitter. It was all the more reason for her to get closer to Kusanagi.

Unlike some her her classmates which were thrilled at using Kusanagi as a form of training, Fuyu knew her limits well and would rather avoid being punched in the face, so she remained at a distance from Kusanagi's seat though still close enough to get her attention.

"Saza!" she started, as if the girls were closer to one another than they actually were.

"Those bruises look nasty, are you doing ok?"

Chakra: 100 / 100 | | Stamina: 100 / 100

YazuhaDPanda

Mondshire

YazuhaDPanda

Interesting Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:09 pm
User Image

| Village: Tanigakure | Rank: Academy Student | Body: E | Chakra: 200 | Stamina: 100 |

Hearing her name Saza jumped a little then looked over her shoulder to the voice calling out to her. "Huh, Oh Fuyu." She gave a big smile seeing the white haired girl. She looked at herself hearing Fuyu's question. For a moment Saza looked as if she didn't know what Fuyu was asking, and then as if the lights just turned on it clicked, and with a reassuring grin she pulled her sleeves up, covering her forearms and some of the marks a bit. "Yeah I'm fine." She continued smiling. "They look worse than they really are." She quickly added.

Giving the room a quick scan her gentle brown eyes snap back to Fuyu's glasses. "How about you? How's your morning so far?" She asked. Saza didn't really know Fuyu outside of class, but she was always ready to make new friends if that would be the case.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
      C H I S H I Y A - H A T T O R I

The Tanigakure Academy was more occupied than usual with the sudden influx of new enrollees of varying backgrounds and talents. The future of the village looked promising, yet it was much too soon to tell for sure. The journey of each young, aspiring ninja was only just beginning.

While socializing with some of her fellow classmates was not beyond her, the reputation as the class' foreign exchange student had already come with more of a draw in attention than she expected. Her supposed background was that of the daughter of family from a village outside of the shinobi nations. What lied beyond the borders of shinobi territory was just as much of a mystery as the story Chishiya had come up with and managed to adhere to since her enrollment. It was more of a distraction pulling her away from her goals than it was mentally exhausting, so when she could help it, she remained silent.

Instead of catering to her classmates' curiosities, she was determined to use the Academy for what is was intended for: learning. After all, discovering that you possess the capability to utilize the chakra you're born with, it would likely develop into a desire to seek its full potential. Chishiya took advantage of the learning material available to her, often burying her nose deep into scrolls well before class started each day. She was diligent in her studies, and put in extra effort towards training when class was over.

Her work effort alone was not enough to be among the select few who were considered to be 'top of the class'. This did not bother her in the slightest, however. Lacking the special genetics that many of the other children possessed, she was often overshadowed, as she had already come to expect. Chishiya's skillset was broad, but average at best when compared to the more prodigious students who greatly excelled in one or two specific areas. She was considered a quick and studious learner among her teachers; a try-hard (for lack of a better term) by most of the high-performing students. The slight tensions between the latter occasionally lead to competitions which she'd calmly turned down every time. Chishiya's determination to graduate threatening their fragile egos was not her problem.

Eyes scanned the contents of a scroll with purpose and determination, absorbing information about the fundamental ninja techniques she'd have to master in order to graduate. Chishiya could hear the chatter of fellow students nearby, teasing Saza for managing to make it class on time. Her eyes lifted from the scroll for a moment. From what Chishiya could gather, Saza was notoriously early or late, if only by a few minutes. Poking fun at her about it, or entertaining themselves by taking advantage of her quirks was unnecessary. Specifically surprising Saza to get a violent reaction out of her. She looked a little worse for wear, as she often times did. Chishiya only suspected that she might be doing some extra curricular training outside of class. Fuyu, another classmate, engaged in conversation with her. Fuyu was one of the few students to arrive as early as Chishiya did. She seemed hardworking, and that was something Chishiya had come to respect about her. She was definitely more social, and generally friendly to all of the classmates.

║ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x ║ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x Academy Studentx Tanigakure

[ Shinobi Profile ]

[quote"Mondshire"]
      [quote"YazuhaDPanda"]
      Out Of Character
      Hi! Hope you guys don't mind me joining in.

Zakateus

Mondshire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:28 am
User Image

Fuyu Shiranui
Whatever it takes

Assured that Kusanagi would not suddenly kick her into next week, Fuyu sat down in the empty seat next to her, deciding that she should get to know her classmate better. There were many things that stood out about Kusanagi, things that indicated to Fuyu that she should invest her efforts into befriending Kusanagi.

The way she brushed off her injuries as if they weren't even present did slightly worry her, her expression giving as much away. She quickly schooled her features, rationalizing that the world of shinobi was filled with injuries worse than this. To a seasoned shinobi, injuries like the ones Kusanagi sported probably didn't even warrant mentioning. All the more reason to get closer to the girl. She already carried the mindset of a ninja.

Fuyu still had to battle against the feelings that arose from her civilian upbringing. Some things she found strange, like how most ninja abandoned self preservation for immensurable strength. Or how their entire free time was spent growing stronger and if not that, then interacting with the strong and learning from the strong. Being a ninja wasn't just a profession, it was a way of life. 'What of their hobbies?' Fuyu would ask herself at times, only to realize that civilians were the ones who had hobbies unrelated to their profession. Sometimes, she felt scared of her own ambitions, of what it meant she would have to sacrifice in order to reach them. But none of that mattered in the long run. Her goal would remain the same and sacrifices were bound to be made.

"You're really strong, Saza, you know that," Fuyu meant every word she said, smiling honestly at her classmate.

"My morning has been quite average. You know how I'm from a civilian background so I don't even know where to start with preparing myself better for being a ninja," she sighed at the truthfulness of her words. She had attempted to find a training regime for herself from the local library but everything ninja related was restricted, so she was left with jogging at best, which she sucked at tremendously.

"Seeing you working so hard everyday really inspires me to do better! I hope I'll be learning all necessary skills here, cause otherwise I'm doomed!"

Fuyu, in an act of exaggerated defeat , dropped her head on the desk, being careful not damage her glasses. She truly wondered if she'd be able to gain the necessary skills. She had been ruminating where her strength could possibly lie and had already determined that taijutsu or bukijustu were her weakest points with ninjutsu coming in second. She simply didn't have the massive chakra reserves needed for flashy jutsu.

That left only genjutsu which as far as she could tell needed fine chakra control. Maybe she could excel in that? She had still many things to learn and understand.

Zakateus

YazuhaDPanda

Out Of Character
You're more than welcome to join Zakateus. But I couldn't find a way to pull in your character into the conversation without it sounding weird or off :/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:15 am
User Image

_______Brisk morning winds gave birth to a rising, howling breeze. It's powerful early winds forced open the large window behind the Teacher's desk; sending a sudden, forceful gale throughout the classroom. Chishiya, Saza, Fuyu would all feel a strong, domineering presence. As if being watched by a ghoul... As the breeze settled, leaving a cascade of raining paper's in it's departure, would appear the one responsible for the daunting aura the children had felt. There, standing dominantly atop the large desk was a rather tiny chicken-like Avian. Attached to it's backside an even tinier scroll. The grand entrance was sure to garner all eye's within the class, the Avian's presence oozing throughout the room; seemingly neither friend nor foe but having the stature of an authority figure. Once all attention had been bestowed unto it's Tiny Persona it began unraveling the scroll attached to it's backside. It's Tiny beak working swiftly and with grace. Hoisting it over it's 'shoulder' and rolling outward across the desk. Taking a few elegant hops forward the Avian placed itself center-mass atop the scroll's sealing insignia. Releasing a loud squall that would echo throughout the classroom. Upon the final echo of the creature's squawk; Three boxes would appear atop the desk. One for each student, should they dare take the venture... Miniature wing's carried the Avian from the desk back to it's position perched atop the massive windowsill - seemingly fading out of sight. Returning back into the nothingness from whence it came.

[ ➥ΉV ] Phaethon ••• TIER: Peon | RANK: Genin | ELEMENT: Solar |
CHAKRA: 200 | STAMINA: 200 | SPEED: 3 | STRENGTH: 2
__ Phaethon is the youngest and smallest of the Phoenixes. Having been the first Phoenix to be born of 'natural birth', he is the son of Helios and Eos, having been 'newly' born, he stands at a mere Five inches and weighs a measly Six pounds. Because of his young age and growing body, he does not yet have his shade of redish feathers. Making him a pure gold Phoenix, closely resembling a baby chick. His tail is a spiked series of five feathers that poke outwards. His wings when stretch, reach out to about three inches. In spite of the fact that his wings are small, he still posses the ability to fly. Despite his fluffy and cute appearance, his tail is as sharp as a kuani. Although he appears harmless, Phaethon is actually a highly strategical Phoenix, that has a sixth sense for battle and a keen eye for detail. Gaining praise from almost all other Phoenixes. Making him one of their most superb scouters and tacticians. ]

Title: Lesson One: Elemental Unearthing
Impact: Local
Information: Discover your primary element. Upon opening the box, take hold of the glowing white leaf, this special leaf is uniquely plucked from the Tree of Life, having the unique ability to automatically absorb the holder's primary elemental chakra resulting in:

Fire: The leaf will catch on fire and turn into ash.

Wind: The leaf will split in half.

Lightning: The leaf will wrinkle.

Earth: The leaf will turn to dirt and crumble away.

Water: The leaf will become damp.

*This D-Rank mission is eligible to be used as/for both a Shinobi + Narrative (Discovery) Mission.
[ Title: Discovery
Information:
A person learns something new every day, the discovery narrative is a simple one when it comes to fulfilling. It is merely a narrative of being exposed to something new. Taking in new scenery, discovering a new menu item, the excitement of being someplace one has never been before, the joys of sightseeing, they are brief flashes of joy but are typically forgotten or have little to no lasting effect on a character as time passes. Every paragraph made leading up to or relishing in a new discovery, rewards XP equal to one's body rank minus [3], minimum [D] ]

Mondshire
Don't mind me, just your friendly neighborhood NPC, looping the class together for interaction~

Zakateus
Don't mind me, just your friendly neighborhood NPC, looping the class together for interaction~

YazuhaDPanda

Taziie

YazuhaDPanda

Interesting Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:32 pm
User Image

"Fuyu." She started. "Being abele to take a hit doesn't make you strong." She told her. "It helps bot all there is to it."

"Mhm yeah I know the stupid rules. I don't mind helping you out getting you some of the scrolls you need. I think I might have most of the scrolls and books you'll need to get started." She thought about it for a second and nodded as if agreeing with herself.

"You know with enough dedication and hard work anyone can achieve anything they want." She said to the white haired girl in glasses. Looking up Saza scans the class room. "Like Chishiya over there." She motioned with a nod. "She is always studying and practicing. I think she rivals you with how much she studies." She looks back to Fuyu with a slight grin. "She'll most likely be someone to watch out for."

"I inspire you?" She laughed drawing the eyes of few others her way for a moment before they return to there own conversations and studies. "I'm glad someone thinks I'm inspirational." She grinned, "I'll be more than happy to train with you if like, but I specialize in Healing Jutsus." Saza said patting Fuyu on the back of the head.

Fealing the mood of the class room suddenly change. As the windows burst open Saza Instantly tensed up and garbed Fuyu's hand in her own Shutting her eyes tightly as if she was readying her self for what was about to happen.
With each passing moment Saza's grip tighten as she got smaller, almost disappearing under the desk.
Once the world had calmed down Saza peeked up from behind the desk in time to see the chicken jump out the window and see the boxes on the instructor's desk with names on them.
With a closer look she sees that her name is on one of the boxes as well as Fuyu's and Chishiya's. Standing up Saza looked over to Chishiya with a questioning look before looking to Fuyu. Letting go of Fuyu's hand she makes her way down to the Desk looking the boxes over. "Why only us?" She said out loud but mostly to herself.

Mission status: In progress
Information: Discover your primary element. Upon opening the box, take hold of the glowing white leaf, this special leaf is uniquely plucked from the Tree of Life, having the unique ability to automatically absorb the holder's primary elemental chakra resulting in:Lesson One: Elemental Unearthing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:44 am

User Image

Fuyu already had known but the conversation with Kusanagi only reaffirmed it to her. Kusanagi was exactly the type of friend she needed to achieve greatness as a shinobi.

"I'm in no position to refuse Saza, so I'll definitely take you up on your offer! Doing some extra curricular reading will help me find what I'm really good at, like you have done with healing! And having a sparring partner is the best thing I could ask for! Thank you Saza!" In a bout of happiness, Fuyu was jumping to give her classmate a hug though she never quite got to it as a sudden gust of wind drew her attention.

A sickening feeling filled her stomach as she felt something domineering, before a bird like being she had never seen before landed on the teachers desk.

"What in the world..."

Out of the blue, she felt her hand yanked by Kusanagi, hissing from the pain, the force of her grip feeling like it could dislocate her shoulder. Before she knew it, she was hiding under a desk, Kusanagi acting as if some foreign enemy was about to rain calamity on them.

She realized in that moments, that it would be a mistake to dare and try to bring her out of her fear induced defense mechanisms, so she remained still, meanwhile glancing and the birdlike creature.

She watched in fascination and apprehension as the creature went about its task only for shock to mask the myriad of feelings she was going through. She was presented with a box.

Out of all her classmates, of the chosen students, Fuyu was one of them.

Eventually, as the bird's presence was removed from the classroom, Kusanagi loosened her grip on her and instead focused on the box given to the 3 girls.

"How peculiar," she mumbled as she examined the golden box which, frankly, reminded her of a fancy present.

She looked at Kusanagi and Hattori, the other two who had been given the same looking box, wondering if whatever was inside would also be identical.

"Honestly, I have no idea what is going on... Maybe wait for a teacher to clarify? We don't know what could be inside this box..." despite her cautious answer, she was itching to rip the box open. In a way, it almost felt to her like a sign... a sign that she could be special after all. Maybe she had some hidden skill which could give her a leg up in a world filled with monsters.

"Should we join Chishaya? Maybe she knows something we don't?"

Information: Discover your primary element. Upon opening the box, take hold of the glowing white leaf, this special leaf is uniquely plucked from the Tree of Life, having the unique ability to automatically absorb the holder's primary elemental chakra resulting in:Lesson One: Elemental Unearthing

Zakateus

YazuhaDPanda

OOC: Edited the post a little. Seems like I hadn't read yours properly, so now it matches your description of events

Taziie

Mondshire

Zakateus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Intrigue slowly won over dedication, amber eyes settling on the two classmates as they talked to one another, while absentmindedly thumbing the corner of the scroll she was once studying. Through the commotion of a typical classroom crowd, she centered her senses on the two. Fuyu's dramatic display of distress had not gone unnoticed, as it appeared that the ninja academy curriculum was starting to overwhelm her. The reaction was valid, in Chishiya's opinion. The concept of chakra was incredibly expansive, including the various subjects connected to it. Trying to grasp every aspect of it would be difficult, even for the most studious of academy students. That's not even considering the trial and error of learning how to manipulate the potent energy within oneself, and utilize it effectively in accordance to the capabilities of the individual. Finding those traits took a lot of effort. Much like in Saza's case, who was able to discover that she could apply healing properties through the use of her chakra. Fuyu, in time, would uncover her potential. Chishiya aspired to do the same for herself.

For a moment, Saza and Fuyu's attention was drawn to her, becoming a brief topic of their conversation. An index finger tapped the scroll. It felt like an opportune time to engage socially and share, or exchange, knowledge that may alleviate some of Fuyu's stress in the process. The pile of study materials on her desk could be without her company, at least for a little while. However, before she could make a motion to remove herself from her desk, the window was forced open by a sudden gale. Her eyes snapped to the source, frozen as the strong winds blew past her, leaving a very powerful presence in its wake. Chills ran up Chishiya's spine in waves, causing the hairs to raise up on ends. For an instant, that felt like eternity, she could feel something peering into her very soul. The beating of her heart skipped once, or twice. Not a single student in her class, nor the teachers, had ever made her feel this way. This mysterious presence was being felt for the first time, and Chishiya's mind could not stop racing. It didn't feel ominous, but it wasn't benign either...

Is this what a powerful ninja felt like?

From their frozen state of shock, she managed to glance around the classroom. Most of the classmates had reacted as normal, either unaware or uncaring of what Chishiya could only describe as an unseen and powerful entity. Looking to Saza and Fuyu, they appeared to be affected similarly to her; the former literally hiding under the desk. A twinge of fear and curiosity filled the young girl to her very core, eyes moving back to the desk where a storm of papers settled after the wind had passed. Atop the desk stood a small bird. A chicken, of sorts. It's mythical appearance further amplified by the golden plumes that shined beautifully in the rays of the sun. "Je n’en crois pas mes yeux..." The words were uttered from her lips in a hushed tone, staring in disbelief. Chishiya couldn't take her eyes off of it. Was this small avian creature really the source behind the powerful presence? What was it? Who did it belong to? How did it get here? Why was it here in the first place?

Its beak removed a scroll that was then laid flat on the table. A loud squawk erupted from its chest with authority, bringing forth three boxes, before disappearing as if it had never appeared at all. From the bird that once stood were the boxes were, Chishiya found her eyes settled on one of the boxes specifically. After experiencing what she had just gone through, the feeling that now consumed her was very different. A pull, not physically, but in a way she was unable to describe - toward the box. There were three, but she only felt the pull towards one specific box. Why was she feeling this way? Why was the box calling to her specifically, out of all of the students in the classroom. There were two others. Who could they possibly be drawing in? Chishiya couldn't really tell, yet she didn't actually look around either.

Her eyes were focused on the singular box that called to her.

By the time Fuyu asks about joining Chishiya, she has walked passed them and toward the box on the desk with a slow stride as if enchanted. The box's pull felt stronger the closer she was to it, every muscle in her body filled with the desire to open it. She swallowed, dryly. It was just a box. How bad could whatever was inside really be? The longer she hesitated, the more aggravating the feeling to open the box became. Eyes locked on the lid, her heartbeat quickened... A single hand carefully reached for the lid of the boxed and opened it slowly.

A small crack created from the lid partially separating from the box emanated a dim glow, that grew a little brighter as the lid was fully removed. Inside was a leaf that was unlike any regular leaf Chishiya had ever seen. Its glow brimming with life as it laid there, illuminating the inside of the box. "Oh là là! It's a leaf!" Her excitement came forth with the flowery and flowing nature of her accent as she presented the contents of the box to Saza and Fuyu. The glowing white leaf gently pinched between her thumb and index finger by its stem.

Then a smaller, weaker gust of wind occurred around Chishiya's body. Her mundane aura bearing an orchid coloring revealed itself for a few second before disappearing. Then the beautiful golden leaf within her grasp was suddenly sliced in two, just down to slightly above the start of the stem so that the two halves remained intact. Her eyes glanced down at the leaf, a mixture of shock, confusion, and curiosity filling her amber hues. Her brows furrowed, as it would become very clear to anyone looking into Chishiya's eyes that she was attempting to process the phenomenon that just occurred before her. All of the studying she had done up to this point... there had to be something she could recall that could explain this. For nearly a minute, her facial expression remained unchanged, until finally, her eyes widened, glancing at her two classmates.

"Ah. So there are five basic chakra elemental natures that our chakra can posses. That would be Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, or Water. This leaf will help you find out what element your chakra has an affinity towards. Mine is wind..." Chishiya trailed off, continuing to look at the leaf. Her eyes suddenly glanced at the two girls, then to their boxes. "Perhaps... you two should try opening one and see what element you have an affinity for." Chishiya's flowing speech was filled with curiosity. This could be the next step for all of them, in terms of discovering their potential and navigating through their ninja careers.

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Mondshire
      The first element listed on your profile is considered the 'primary element'.

YazuhaDPanda
      The first element listed on your profile is considered the 'primary element'.

Taziie
      Thank you for this!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:25 pm
User Image
| Village: Tanigakure | Rank: Academy Student | Body: E | Chakra: 200 / | Stamina: 100 / |

Saza watched closely as Chishiya opened her box and exclaimed that there was a leaf inside. Saza nodded after the explanation of the leaf and the five elements. "Agreed." Saza said with a nod. Reaching out to the box that was meant for her and popped the lid off. "I...I got a rock." She said with a disappointed look on her face for a moment before she smiled "Just kidding." She said as she pulled the leaf out. Saza held it up in front of her face looking at it intently. Waiting for it to show her what her primary Element was.

The sound of static sizzles from the leaf in her hand as it wrinkles up and turning a slight burnt yellow at the same time. "Lightning here!" The black hared girl exclaimed excitedly. "Good call Chishiya."

Looking up to Fuyu. "Hey, Fu. Your next." She said as she pointed to the last box on the desk. "I wonder if this is how there going to make the teams this year?" She half asked her self.

Information: Discover your primary element. Upon opening the box, take hold of the glowing white leaf, this special leaf is uniquely plucked from the Tree of Life, having the unique ability to automatically absorb the holder's primary elemental chakra resulting in Lesson One: Elemental Unearthing

Quote:
Mondshire

Quote:
Zakateus

Quote:
Taziie

YazuhaDPanda

Interesting Gawker

Mondshire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:28 am

User Image

Seeing Hattori take lead, Fuyu approached the boxes eagerly with a light spring to her step. Kusanagi didn't have to tell her twice, being the last to open the box, just as the other girls she received a golden leaf. She gingerly grabbed the leaf, seeing it wrinkle in a white flash.

"Seems like we have the same chakra nature Saza!" Fuyu grinned. Maybe this could help her find what shed be good at?

"Would chakra nature tell anything about our compatibility as a team? Lighting and Wind don't particularly go well together," she said thoughtfully.

While they hadn't been classmates for long, Hattori was one of the more diligent students, quite similar to her in fact. Of course, many of what Fuyu did wasn't something she particularly enjoyed, but she was good at doing that which she deemed necessary. She wondered if Hattori was the same or if she just was a studious early bird.

Something told her it was the latter.

"At least, we'll have something common to train together, Saza! Though I suspect you'd be using your chakra nature quite differently, seeing how you're focusing on Medical Ninjutsu. "

Fuyu then turned to Hattori.

"Do you have ideas on where you want to focus? I for one am completely lost..."

Mission status: Completed

Zakateus

YazuhaDPanda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Saza was the first to open her box. followed by Fuyu. Both of them had an affinity towards lightning. The gears in Chishiya's brain were already starting to turn the moment Saza brought up the topic of squads. The sudden appearance of the boxes specifically for the three of them may forever be a mystery, but perhaps it was a sign that it was a possibility. "Chakra natures play a small part in team compatibility, compared to things like individual skills that round out the group. While having the same elemental chakra natures can be good, being able to handle situations that might require a different element makes the team more adaptable, I believe." Chishiya shrugged, answering Fuyu's question to the best of her knowledge. She was just as new to this as she was. Before the Academy, the concepts of chakra were completely foreign to her, and she was only scratching the surface of it.

Of the three of them, the only thing that was known outside of their primary elements was Saza's talent with medical ninjutsu. Fuyu was still unsure of where her capabilities were. When that realization was revealed, Chishiya felt a little relieved that she wasn't the only one. Even with all of the studying and training she dedicated herself to, Chishiya didn't have a particular skill that stuck out. "Me? I'm not really sure myself. All I've been doing since I enrolled here was obtain a decent understanding of all of the skills and tactics we will need as a ninja. I take what works for me, and refine it to the best of my ability. Many of the students, like Saza here, are incredibly talented in one or two of them. I... haven't really found anything that 'clicks', I guess." A gloomy air took over her tone as she started to realize that she may not be cut out to be a ninja. Could the average really succeed in a world where those blessed with incredible genetics or specialties, had the upper hand?

The negative thoughts bombarded her from time to time, reminding her of her supposed inferiority. However, Chishiya understood that the same assumption could be used as an advantage. She shrugged visibly, mentally bringing herself back to her center, fully determined once again. "The best we can do is study and train hard. There are plenty of ninja skills out there, some of which I know you'll be very talented in, Fuyu." Chishiya would say with a smile. A thoughtful look took the place of that smile shortly after, her amber eyes gazing in Fuyu's direction intently. She wanted to try and help Fuyu discover her talents, so a decent place to start would likely be asking a few questions. "Is there anything that has piqued your interest so far, Fuyu? With the studying and training you have done, do you know if you prefer manipulating your chakra, for skills like ninjutsu and genjutsu? Or are you athletic and prefer physical arts like taijutsu and bukijutsu?"

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Mondshire

YazuhaDPanda

Quote:

Zakateus

YazuhaDPanda

Interesting Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:54 pm
User Image

Saza shrugged to Fuyu. "I'm not really sure how its going to work this year." She told the white haired girl. "They probably pull names out of a hat." She added with a chuckle.
Saza looked from each of the leaves then to the girls. "Just a guess, but then agene we haven't even graduated yet."

Apologies for the short post
Quote:
Mondshire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:21 am

User Image

Fuyu chucked at Kusanagi's joke, an absurd possibility. But stranger things most likely happened. who knows, maybe her prediction would come true after all.

On the other hand, Fuyu found herself relating quite a lot with Hattori.

"Honestly, with how terrible my chakra reserves seem to be and having never trained in anything nor do I show any particular talent in taijutsu or bukijutsu, the best I can do is specialize in genjutsu. I have pretty decent chakra control I think. But have you heard of the Uchiha bloodline? Learning solely genjutsu would put in in a huge disadvantage if I ever came across an Uchiha enemy.

Bloodlines give such a huge leg up in the shinobi world, it feels like an impossible mountain to climb and overcome. Some of them are straight up hacks!"

Fuyu's knowledge in all things ninja techniques was limited, but that didn't mean it would remain that way. Of course, preferably, she would like to progress as quickly as possible but for a 9 year old, Fuyu was rather realistic.

That would probably mean that she would be quite older from the rest of the monsters before she could come close to monster level herself. As disheartening as it sounded, it also solidified her resolve to surpass all her limits. She would come out on top.

Besides, she already knew, why be strong yourself when you can have the strong surrounding you instead.

Maybe her line of thinking came due to her civilian life. She grew up being protected after all. Learning of the bloody history of the world however, opened her eyes to the dangers of being left to the mercy of strangers. It was her original motivator to attend the academy.

Still, that didn't necessitate that she wanted to be a one man army. All she needed was a tight knit group who would have her back, no matter what. What mattered was that their collective power was nigh to impossible to overcome by outside forces.

And that was a far more realistic goal.

She still had to find out what she could excel at. A task just as difficult as finding the right allies.

"There are probably other arts, besides these standards but I wouldn't even know where to start. I wonder if we'll be covering them during our years in the academy. I wish we had access to extra curricular studies, then I could solely focus on what I am good at instead of trying to be a jack of all trades."

Zakateus

YazuhaDPanda

Mondshire

YazuhaDPanda

Interesting Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:12 pm
User Image

Saza nodded once more to Fuyu. "I'll help as much as I can, but we'd have to do it at your place or somewhere that's not my house. I..If that's okay with you." Saza said. "Maybe we can find a way to up your chakra pool or something like that." She thought for a moment.

Saza nodded to her queston about the Uchiha. "I have." She Said. "My Grandfather told me about them." She replied "He says they break just like any other person." She added as a half whispered with a thousand yard look in her brown eyes.

"There are." Saza confirmed' "I don't know much about it though. Maybe we could find some scrolls that would say."

Quote:
Mondshire

◄ 谷║ 𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas