Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 谷║ 𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ
谷 || Tanigakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakateus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
      C H I S H I Y A - H A T T O R I

Chishiya listened carefully to Fuyu's breakdown of her discoveries regarding her capabilities. Mastering chakra control was a good thing, regardless of ones reserves. She was leaning towards Genjutsu as far as her options for specialization, since ninjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu were out of the question for her. Though, she worried that it would make her a sitting duck for Uchiha, a clan with a powerful bloodline that Chishiya only knew a little of through what she read in the history books. She'd nod when Fuyu went on to talk about bloodlines in general, "So it seems. As with any situation, bloodline or none, it can be handled with the right tactics. I wouldn't consider any one genetic to be more powerful than the other - but I have yet to encounter one. Just that us without one have to be a little more creative." Chishiya shrugged. The world was always going to favor those with unique blood, thanks to whatever powers that be, or just the universe itself. Even with the limitations set upon those without, Chishiya was certain that they could rise above them.

"I can also help. You don't have to be a complete athlete to excel in the taijutsu or bukijutsu arts. All you need is some training that synergizes with your physique and fighting style. Which may require a bit of conditioning, is all." She'd shoot her a thumbs up. While Chishiya was a little on the smaller side, she was exceptionally quick on her feet, and dexterous with a few weapons, but specifically ninja tools. Chishiya figured the combined efforts of Saza and herself assisting Fuyu might help her discover what she's made of. "Ah. You're talking about some of the more niche techniques." Chishiya spoke up as Fuyu and Saza mentioned other scrolls containing different arts to study. "Much like medical ninjutsu, there are some others. I had one on puppetry not to long ago..." She started to trail off, walking away from the two back to her desk. Shuffling through the various reading materials splayed out on her desk, she scanned for the one containing information on puppetry. "With your chakra control, you might find this skill useful. It's also very unique."

Once the scroll was found, she scooped it up from the pile and walked back over to the girls, handing it over to Fuyu. "Here. Take a look at that and see what you think. I thought it was a very interesting read... making use of puppets for various ninja skills is quite an astonishing feat." Maybe she'd grasp the study material a little better than Chishiya did. Fuyu mentioned not wanting to be a jack-of-all-trades, but Chishiya felt that may be the territory she herself was headed for in the long run without realizing it. Her interest and desire to seek the knowledge of many skills seemed to naturally gravitate toward that path. While it may have been a daunting task for most, or even overlooked entirely, Chishiya wouldn't underestimate the potential of a varied skillset.

║ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x ║ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x Academy Studentx Tanigakure

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Mondshire

YazuhaDPanda

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:14 am

User Image

Fuyu looked at both girls in astonishment. Both offering her the help that she needed without hesitating. She took the scroll Hattori offered her gladly and nodded shyly at Kusanagi's offer to train.

"You girls are truly kind. I'm glad we got to know each other better this way! I'll definitely check out the scroll Chishaya, I've never heard of puppetry as a ninja art."

Fuyu then thought for a moment on Kusanagi's favor. It was evident that she did not have the kindest of households. The poor girl seemed to almost suffer from some type of PTSD with how jumpy she was. Fuyu, for one, had no wish to get familiar with the people that were putting such a kind hearted girl under immense physical and mental strain.

'They break just like other people'

What a fascinating thing to say. Fuyu always looked at shinobi, especially those from well known clans and bloodlines, as these monstrous mountains, unbreakable and unshakable. How could she forget that, at the end of the day, they were only people.

And like with all people, the heart and the mind were fragile when hit in the right spots. Why had she been so obsessed about physical strength and flashy powerful ninjutsu? Why had she thought that targeting the body was the only way to win a fight? She had been so discouraged when she came to the realization that genjutsu would be the best she could do, as it was the art of deception and illusions, but oddly enough, it was the kind of art that fit her type of character most. After all, she was no stranger to manipulations.

Fuyu grinned to herself, beaming at Kusanagi.

"Your grandpa just helped me figure out something amazing, Saza!" she hugged the girl with caution, ever aware of her frightened nature. Even though Fuyu was not someone who enjoyed physical contact, she knew through her family how important gestures of kindness, such as hugs, were in forming and maintaining bonds.

Releasing the girl, she put on her thinking hat when it came to the problem Kusanagi pointed out in regards to finding an appropriate place to train together.

"My family home is pretty standard for a civilian household. We have a backyard but it's filled with flowers and plants and what not. If we trained there, I doubt my mom will be very happy if her tulips or whatever else she keeps there gets destroyed."

As Fuyu had taken up jogging through the village, she was quite familiar with the overall locations as well as how frequented certain places were at a certain time.

"But I do know of a training ground that is vacant in the early morning hours or late afternoon. If you don't have any places in mind either Chishaya, we can decide if we want to use the training ground either before the academy starts or an hour or so before it gets dark. We could meet up twice or thrice during the academy weekdays and both weekends? We should also look at our schedule. It would probably be counterproductive if we had taijutsu on that day and we came to the academy already exhausted. I'd still like to keep up my grades."

Honestly, it already sounded like a ton of work. Her inner lazy self was already sighing at her increasing load of work. But, as many successful people liked to say, no pain no gain. At least she now had an inkling of a direction on what to work on thanks to Saza and Chishaya's help, and that was far more than she could have ever asked for in the little time she had spent in the academy.

Tanigakure | E | Academy Student
Chakra: 100 / 100 | | Stamina: 100 / 100

Zakateus

YazuhaDPanda

Mondshire

YazuhaDPanda

Interesting Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:34 pm
User Image
| Village: Tanigakure | Rank: Academy Student | Body: E | Chakra: 200 | Stamina: 100 |

Saza Nodded agreeing with Chishiya. "I agree with Chishiya. Being Creative can sometimes catch people off guard maybe save your life because its something they weren't expecting."
"Yeah the more people to train with the better." She said with a big smile. "Diversity and all that you know."
Nodding Saza agreed with Chishiya and what she was telling Fuyu about the Bloodlines.
Saza watched as Chishiya went to her desk and rummaged around amongst the piles, Saza wondered how she had access to the materials when Fuyu didn't. She figured Chishiya had someone to get them for her just like she is going to do for Fuyu. Once Chishiya return to the two of them she watched the foreign girl pass Fuyu a scroll. "Nice. Puppeteering. Maybe once you figure it out maybe you could show us some stuff, eh Fuyu?" Saza said motioning to the scroll. "I don't really know any thing about it."
Saza stiffened up at the hug for a split second then relaxed and returned the hug. color=Darkblue]"Glad to hear, I think." Saza said unsure of how the old man had helped her new found friend Fuyu. color=Darkblue]"Umm...H..how did he help you?" Sazaz asked.

Saza nodded at some of the points Fuyu was putting out there. color=Darkblue]"I don't have any problem of with tanning sometime after school." The black haired girl replyed. color=Darkblue]"How about you Chishiya?"

Quote:
Mondshire

Quote:
Zakateus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Observing Saza's initial reaction to Fuyu hugging her made Chishiya physically flinch. She had seen some of the damage Saza was capable of inflicting on classmates, whose reaction times were not up to par for her sudden and violent reactions. When she turned her focus back to the two, luckily Fuyu was completely unharmed and the two were sharing in a friendly embrace. It brought a grin to Chishiya's face, watching all of this play out a little unexpectedly.

On the topic of training, choosing a good location for the three of them to meet at was the main dilemma. Saza immediately suggested that any place would be fine, so long as it wasn't her home. Which was fine with Chishiya; judging by the bruises she'd often come to school with, whatever training she was enduring outside of school hours might be a bit much for Fuyu and herself. Fuyu was also not too interested in using her home for training purposes, for the sake of her mothers plants, which was understandable. Chishiya remained silent for most of the initial exchange. Her living space wasn't exactly suitable for training in either, and would much prefer the facilities already offered by the Academy instead. "I think the training grounds will make a pretty neutral place for all of us to meet. I am free any time before or after school, so whatever works the best for you two." She'd respond to Fuyu's suggestion of a training area.

"During the weekdays, since the Academy usually has us doing physical activities, we can save the taijutsu and bukijutsu stuff for the weekends. Maybe we could double up on our studies and areas of focus during the weekdays, after school? We'll definitely be more than ready for the tests coming up soon." Chishiya liked Fuyu's meeting schedule for the week and decided to offer some insights on the matter. She was also very serious about her grades, and didn't want to risk fatigue influencing them in any way.

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Mondshire

YazuhaDPanda

Quote:

Zakateus

Mondshire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:43 am

User Image

Fuyu smiled as Kusanagi looked at her in confusion.

"Oh you know, just that people break," as if that explained absolutely everything. Well, it did but probably not quite the answer Kusanagi expected to hear.

With all the girls agreeing on their extra curricular activities, Fuyu quickly nodded her head to Hattori's suggestions.

"Definitely agree. Since both me and Chishaya don't really have a preference on timing, let's meet up in the afternoon for Saza's sake," Fuyu grinned cheekily, knowing Kusanagi's tendency of lateness.

"So, should we meet up today or should we start tomorrow instead since it would also be a weekend?"

OOC: So what do we do from here? Pretend a teacher walks in and timeskip to training? Or should we plan something else inbetween?

Tanigakure | E | Academy Student
Chakra: 100 / 100 | | Stamina: 100 / 100

Zakateus

YazuhaDPanda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:10 pm
User Image
| Village: Tanigakure | Rank: Academy Student | Body: E | Chakra: 200 | Stamina: 100 |

Saza looked to Fuyu and shook her head. "No. Its some thing my grandpa said to me once. I..I haven't tryed to put his words to the test." She said.

"But, Umm the training grounds is good. I forgot about that place for a moment." She replyed to Chishiya and Fuyu."I agree with Chi." She said testing to see if Chishiya wold be okay with the shortning of her name. "We'll save the physical stuff for the weekend."

(( OCC: I'm okay with a time skip. ))

Quote:

Quote:

YazuhaDPanda

Interesting Gawker

Zakateus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chishiya smiled at Fuyu's quip regarding Saza's tendency to be anything but on time to anywhere. Having the meetups in the afternoon would give her some slack on a more stricter arrival time. "Seems like we're all in agreement, then." She spoke up, nodding her head and shooting a wink towards Saza, appearing to have taken a liking towards the shortened nickname she was given.

For as uneventful as the typical school day had been since her enrollment (with the odd exception being the appearance of a golden chicken and presents), Chishiya was somewhat surprised when a teacher entered the classroom to round up the students and prepare them for general studies before ending the school day.

[ Um, timeskip here, I suppose! ]

The weekends were anything but a break from school for Chishiya. If she wasn't doubling up on her own studies, or doing extra homework, she was often found out and about trying to hone her ninja skills or running errands. Today she was at the training grounds, only a few hours before noon after helping one of the local shop owners with one of their early morning deliveries. Moving boxes of produce from the moving carts to the storage room served as a proper warm up for the day. She started her own routine with some stretches, then picked up a kunai to practice basic swings and thrusts.

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Mondshire

YazuhaDPanda

OOC
      Sorry for the late reply. I hope your holidays were wonderful! I timeskipped to the weekend, if that was the plan... I am half tempted to bake up some NPCs and a little mission list for us to keep things fresh. If that sounds good to you two, I'm all for ideas or interests you guys might want to see in the little story we have going on!

◄ 谷║ 𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff