Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Pomp and Circumstance Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:06 am
The graduation ceremony for Kiku, Nimure, and Moriyama. What could possibly go wrong?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:09 am
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline εŠ› | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Some number of years had passed since the group of children had become Academy Students. The end of the Kogarashi war. The loss, and return of the sun. A new set of Kage. A war between samurai and shinobi, resulting in new cultural practices concerning yokai. But as many things changed-

β€œCome on, slackers, put your backs into it!”

-as many things stayed the same. Kiku, now in her early teens, sat perched on a desk in the Academy auditorium, one leg crossed over the other. Scurrying around the room was a group of boys: her peers, all around her age and every last one cleaning meticulously. β€œGraduation is in a few days, and I know I won’t be surrounded by filth on the most important day of my life!” The girl looked different now, as she’d traded out her fashion for more casual clothing instead of a dress. Slightly taller, more slender, but still every ounce the princess that she used to be.

β€œI know you don’t want me to be dirty, do you~?” She pouted, leaning down as a boy rushed by, scrubbing the floors. She extended her hand gracefully, trailing her fingertips down his cheek gently. His face turned flush and he lost his ability to speak, so all the boy could do was shake his head vigorously. "Good boy~" The girl cooed, patting him on the cheek and letting him return to his work with a newfound vigor.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 350/350
Stamina: 250/250
Puppet Points: 0/8
Strength: 0
Speed: 0
Reflex: 0
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

β–±β–°β–±I walked into the room and watched Kiku being...her usual self. I suppose that I felt comforted by that level of consistency if my friend was not so obnoxious about it sometimes. "I do." I said sarcastically in response to her question about being dirty as I pulled white gloves over my hands. I smirked at my own joke but it was concealed by my gas mask. I had taken to wearing a gas mask and gloves for the purposes of limiting any damage caused by my toxins and insects. It seemed to be the best practice and I cared little about any sort of fashion statement. I could feel the other boys in the room staring daggers at me when I approached Kiku. From what I understood they were jealous at my ability to have so much one-on-one time with Kiku. Many assumed that we were dating but I was too reclusive from most people to confirm or deny it to them directly. Above all, I suppose that I found such an idea mildly amusing considering that I could not put up with someone so self-centered beyond friendship. However, I had to admit that my constant banter with Kiku brought me out of my shell over time. I was becoming more confident in social situations and sardonic in a way that was entertaining for my peers. "Don't you have a boyfriend or something? Why are you torturing these morons?" I asked pointedly but it was clear from my tone that I was joking to get a rise out of her. I figured that at this point she would be used to it but she was not always so easy to predict. The servile boys looked at me with contempt. Likely because I had just insulted their intelligence and insinuated that they did not stand a chance. Not that I cared, graduation was around the corner and I was unlikely to see most of these losers ever again anyway. I had higher aspirations through the JUEI to focus on instead.

〖×〗【TITLE: Academy Student】▰【RANK: E】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 300 || 300】▰【STAMINA: 300 || 300】▰【INSECTS: 400 || 400】

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
β€’ KochΕ«: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house KochΕ« often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing KochΕ« will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the KochΕ« may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
β€’ YorochΕ«: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
β–±β–°β–± Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
β–±β–°β–± Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
β–±β–°β–± Maladies Physician β†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Berserker β†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
β–Ί Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
β–±β–°β–± Cross Class: β†’ Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline εŠ› | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
The appearance of her friend seemed to unsettle her loyal followers, distracting the boys from their work. β€œWhy Nimure, is that your way of asking me out?” Kiku playfully teased, loud enough for the room to hear. As Nimure stood on her right, the princess would languidly reach out with her right hand and caress his right cheek. Her practice puppet, sitting to the Aburame’s right, would mirror the motion but going left. The trio formed an image of perfect symmetry. From her pose, Kiku subtly tried to shove her elbow into Nimure’s chest to tell him one message: shut up.

β€œNo, that quite unfortunately isn’t the case.” Kiku lamented dramatically. The blonde let out a sigh and shook her head. She needed to put on her performance to calm the masses. If the peons thought they had a shot with her, she could keep them under thumb. β€œMy heart longs for the day a prince will sweep me from my feet, Nimure!” Kiku and her puppet clasped their hands together as they stared wistfully up to the ceiling. β€œSo that my poor maiden heart could be saved from everlasting loneliness!” Kiku leaned back on the table, turning her head away with the back of her hand against her forehead. Naturally her puppet mirrored this pose, too, as it floated in the air. β€œHe could be anywhere! Maybe in this very room!”

Kiku’s lips twisted into her cocky smirk as she tilted her head just enough to look back at the mob of boys, an evil glint in her eye. Sure enough, after her little performance, they’d forgotten all about Nimure and went back to cleaning with more vigor than before. Kiku snickered devilishly before sitting up right on the table, her legs crossed. β€œWhat’re you doing here?” She asked her friend. Behind her, her puppet floated by, legs crossed and cupping its chin with its thumb and forefinger, it’s body rotating freely in the air. β€œDid you and Moriyama finish making the banner and posters?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Huffing and puffing, Moriyama scurried through the halls of the academy his arms filled to the brim with an assortment of large rolled sheets of paper. 'Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap] he repeated over and over in his mind as he bobbed and weaved his way through the busy walkways, tossing out a sorry anytime he accidentally bumped into someone. While it was uncommon to see the young boy running through the halls, he was definitely in more of a rush than usual. This was because today, he found himself under the thumb of the academy's demon princess, Kiku. The girl was always demanding to a degree, but with graduation coming up, she had turned into a complete taskmaster, imposing her will on their entire class. Then again, he had no one to blame but himself. He certainly didn't want to head up the preparations himself and sadly, it seemed that Kiku had been the only one interested in taking the lead. At least Moriyama had been given a brief reprieve from the tiny tyrant's wrath, being put in charge of making the posters and banner for the event along with Nimure. He'd have to remember to thank his mother when he got home for holding his penmanship/calligraphy skills to such a high standard. What's more, once they were done, Nimure had volunteer to report back to Kiku, leaving Moriyama to stay behind while all the paint dried. 'What a true friend. Nimure, you're my hero.' he had thought to himself.

tab Bursting into the auditorium, Moriyama was met by the sight of an army of boys cleaning, desperately trying to avoid angering their newly appointed master. 'These poor souls.' he thought with a sigh. Truly, his heart wept for them ......... but better them than him. Spotting Kiku and Nimure up on the stage at the front of the auditorium, Moriyama made his way through the crowd of janitors, doing his best not to sully any of their hard work. "Sorry for the wait. Had to give the paint some time to dry before we could transport them." he explained as he hopped up onto the stage. He then began unrolling the banner and posters that he had been carrying. "I think they came out pretty well though. Some of my best work." he said as he continued laying everything else. Eventually, he had placed all but one of the rolls out and stepped back for Kiku to look over them and give her approval.

tab While Moriyama was confident enough that Kiku would deem his work acceptable, he had gotten a little more creative with one of the posters and had deviated from Kiku's original design. "Okay. So I know you gave me very specific instructions on what to put on these buuuuuuuut ...... I took some creative liberties with one of them." With that, he unfurled the last of the posters, holding it in front of him for the others to see. While the wording and overall design of the poster matched the others, the boarder was covered in doodles of various weaponry (kunai, shuriken, senbon, swords, etc.). "What do you think? Pretty cool, right?" he said, clearly proud of his handy work.

Chakra :: 100 / 100 || Stamina :: 100 / 100 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || E-Rank || Academy Student ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
π‘·π’‚π’”π’”π’Šπ’—π’†π’”
β€’ Strength β–Ί 0
β€’ Speed β–Ί +2
β€’ Agility β–Ί 0
β€’ Endurance β–Ί 0

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
β€’

π‘°π’•π’†π’Žπ’” 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
β€’

π‘·π’†π’“π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’π’• 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔
β€’

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:50 am
User ImageUser Image

β–±β–°β–±I could not help but scoff humorously at Kiku's witty counterquestion. "You wish." My words were halfhearted and tongue-in-cheek. My smile could not be seen through my mask but it could be heard in my voice from being in the company of my friend. When she touched my cheek I playfully pushed her back before she elbowed my chest. I rolled my eyes at Kiku's dramatic display which I suppose made sense given the theatrics of the puppeteer-style of combat. When she spoke of wanting to meet her prince charming I chuckled and grinned like I was about to get in trouble. "I sure hope so. You're crazy." I pointed a white-gloved finger toward her and wiggled it accusatorily before folding my arms over my chest, closing myself off. I figured that some poor sap would fall for Kiku's tricks eventually. However, if any of her suitors gave her any issues then I would be the first to punch him in the nose. I turned on my heel casually to look at the puppet that she was using as an extension of her grand gesticulations. "Yeah, yeah, we got it done." I knew that my buddy Moriyama would be on his way soon. Low and behold, after I finished speaking in my comedically-enhanced "over it" tone to Kiku, Moriyama arrived on queue with the decorations. I looked at him from the stage view and gave him a thumbs-up before he hopped onto the stage with Kiku and me. When he set the posters down I gave him a fist bump.

I then laughed out loud when I saw that one of the designs was clearly of Moriyama's own creative initiative. I unfolded my arms and put my hands on my knees and doubled over in laughter before standing up straight and rolling my eyes again. "Mori, how dare you marginally deviate from the control freak's instructions?!" My playful sarcasm was meant to deflate the situation of Kiku inevitably getting on the guy's case. I looked more closely after I was done teasing Kiku and Mori and did genuinely enjoy Moriyama's designs. "I think it's cool, dude." I spoke kindly to Mori and patted him on the back briefly after a closer examination, knowing that my bro would surely need backup from the demanding young woman. I put my hands in my jacket pocket and spun around on my heel again before looking around the auditorium. "Even I'll admit this is coming together well, Kiku. It looks way better than last year." I paid her a rare genuine compliment because I was cautious of inflating her ego further. However, I also wanted to genuinely recognize my friend's efforts as I looked around. I paced somewhat mindlessly over the stage although I was still in earshot of my friends. I found that when I started walking in a repetitive motion that it was self-soothing but I also tended to turn my brain off and not pay much attention to my surroundings. I started slowly cat-walking on the lip of the stage and managed to maintain my balance and not slip. Nimure, Nimure, Nimure, Nimure, no Nimure, no Nimure, no Nimure, swarm, swarm, swarm, be one. I heard the call of the void in my head as I paced along the stage. I shook my head as I heard the hundreds of small scraggly voices barraging my brain. Kiku would probably assume that I was nonchalantly ignoring her but in truth I was off in my own little world and would need to be shaken back into attention.

〖×〗【TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: D】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 300 || 300】▰【STAMINA: 300 || 300】▰【INSECTS: 400 || 400】

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
β€’ KochΕ«: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house KochΕ« often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing KochΕ« will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the KochΕ« may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
β€’ YorochΕ«: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
β–±β–°β–± Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
β–±β–°β–± Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
β–±β–°β–± Maladies Physician β†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
β–±β–°β–± Berserker β†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
β–±β–°β–± Cross Class: β†’ Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Kiku grinned at the ribbing her friend was giving her. A genuine smile, not her evil royal smirk, that made her face light up. β€œThat’s right!” She announced, jumping to her feet to stand on the table. She placed her hands on her hips proudly as she now towered over Nimure. β€œThe kind of crazy with impeccable artistic sense! And don’t you forget it!” If Kiku were to be confident in one thing (which just wasn’t possible, as she was cocky about most things) it would be her artistic vision. If she weren’t stuck using this practice puppet all the time at school, the princess would really show these nerds what she could do.

It was when Nimure confirmed the post mission did his accomplice burst in. Moriyama, the sword simpleton. Seriously, if there was one thing to never gawk over it was swords. Kiku gracefully took the posters from him before handing them out to the other boys to put up. They rushed around, plastering the walls with the posters, as Kiku listened to Moriyama. She looked unamused, crossing her arms over her chest and looking at him with a cocked eyebrow. He tinkered with my design?

Kiku took a second to look at Moriyama’s handiwork. Grabbing the poster from him, the girl looked up at the boy with a smile on her face. But it was far different from the one she gave Nimure. β€œOh, yeah! I know exactly where we can put this one!” Kiku turned and gave Moriyama’s poster to her puppet, which floated over to another group of boys.

That was, until it suddenly turned and slam dunked the crumpled paper into the nearest trash can. The puppet clapped its hands together, like cleaning off dirt. Kiku herself turned her nose up and away from Moriyama, flipping her hair dramatically. Someone might’ve thought that the princess would explode on the sword boy. But Kiku reasoned that dismissing the issue altogether was a better response, as it wasn’t even worth her time to get upset over. β€œIdiot.” She scoffed under her breath.

β€œHey, you three.” There wouldn’t be much time for an argument after that. Another classmate of theirs, Momotaro, stood in the doorframe. A taller boy with white hair, a serious face, and a build strong enough to rival Nimure, Momotaro was the quiet and dependable type in their class. Somewhat of a mystery outside of achieving high marks in most subjects, especially in combat drills. He walked into the classroom, showing no awareness of the boys cleaning, but managing to not ruin their work like Moryama had as well. β€œSensei says you’re needed back at class.”

Who was this nobody to talk to forward to me? Kiku thought. Still frustrated from Moriyama’s display, Kiku turned away from Momotaro. β€œThen sensei can come get us himself, instead of sending their lapdog.” She snapped.

β€œI wasn’t asking.” Momotaro said sternly. In one motion he stepped onto the table the blonde girl was on, grabbed her by the back scruff of her shirt, and lifted her up. β€œI was telling. C’mon, princess.” He continued simply, carrying a struggling Kiku at arms length as he exited.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Moriyama gave a nervous chuckle at Nimure's initial response to his poster reveal. It was clear that his friend was joking around but his words held some truth. Kiku was absolutely a control freak and Moriyama had made a dangerous move that could easily land him in hot water. But the temptation to put his own spin on the original design was just too strong for him to resist. "Thanks man. I just added a little personal touch to it, but made sure that overall layout matched all the others." Moriyama explained, turning his eyes to Kiku during the last part of his statement. It was good to know that Nimure appreciated his work but whether or not his design would be approved wasn't up to his friend. It was up to Kiku.

tab After watching Kiku hand out the other posters he had made to her legion of classmates, Moriyama held his breath as she snatched his poster away from him and began eyeing it over. Much to Moriyama's surprise, she seemed pleased with his edits, even claiming to have the perfect spot in mind to hang it. "You do?" he asked in excitement. He then watched eagerly as Kiku handed the poster off to her puppet who delivered it to .......... the trashcan. Seeing this, Moriyama let out a heavy sigh. "Why you gotta do me dirty like that?" he lamented. Although, if he was being truly honest with himself, this was always the outcome he had expected so he could only be so upset.

tab β€œHey, you three.” Shortly after having his spirit crushed, Moriyama heard a voice address their trio and turned his attention to the entrance of the auditorium. There he saw Momotaro, another one of their classmates. Apparently, he had been sent by their teacher to come bring them back to the classroom. Kiku protested against this order but her objection was overruled when Momotaro lifted her by the back of her shirt and carried her away like an angry kitten. "Do you think Momotaro is coming back to carry us too or is he expecting us to just walk?" he joked to Nimure, flashy his usual goofy smile.

Chakra :: 100 / 100 || Stamina :: 100 / 100 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || E-Rank || Academy Student ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
β€’ Strength β–Ί 0
β€’ Speed β–Ί +2
β€’ Agility β–Ί 0
β€’ Endurance β–Ί 0

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
β€’

β€’

β€’

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

β–±β–°β–±Even as I paced back and forth on the stage I still felt the intensity of my heart beating from seeing Kiku's true smile. I kept hearing loud buzzing sounds that bombarded my nervous system as my mind unintentionally wandered. My newest positive memory of making Kiku smile was fully digested but was distracted by the auditory hallucinations. I almost slipped off the stage but caught myself and extended my arms to maintain my balance on the stage's edge. It was clear that I was the only one other than Moriyama who approved of his design. As was evidenced by Kiku destroying the poster. I also mourned the loss of Moriyama's original design but this feeling was somewhat buffered by how predictable Kiku's actions were. The buzzing sounds finally ceased with a start as Momotaro's loud words caught my attention. "Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday." I muttered several words under my breath as I stopped pacing and stood beside Moriyama. I watched Momotaro carry Kiku away as I continued muttering random words before finally returning to my wits. "Uh, yeah! Yesterday was Monday. Just trying to remember, heh..." I tried to play it off and avoid the embarrassment in case Moriyama heard me talking to myself. I continued watching Momotaro walk off before I smirked behind my mask at Moriyama's question. "I do like his style." I approved of his action and the teasingly scornful smile I was wearing could practically be heard in my voice. "C'mon, let's go." I moved my head to the side to get Moriyama to follow me. I then briefly jogged to catch up to them. As I walked with Moriyama I did what I could to make him feel better. "Some people say the greatest artists aren't appreciated in their time. Though appreciation is pretty useless when you're dead..." I made a cynical joke in the hopes that my friend would find some humor in it.

When we returned to the classroom the teacher would give us the instructions for the teamwork task we needed to complete to qualify for graduation. I bowed and accepted the paper for our group with both hands. I tried to focus on the instructions despite the intrusive thoughts of the swarm flaring up today. I walked out to the courtyard as directed by a teacher's aid and turned to the others. "It looks like me, Moriyama, Kiku, and Momotaro are all in a group. It says that our task is to work together to take the bell from the chuunin proctor. Apparently, it's impossible for only one student to take the bell so we need to cooperate with each other, Kiku..." I singled out Kiku for her notorious tendencies during group projects. I had heard of the famous bell test before yet I felt far from prepared to actually do it. I looked over and watched as the instructor got into position in the academy courtyard. "Why don't we try to have me and Kiku distract him from a distance and then Moriyama and Momotaro can sneak up on him from behind and grab the bell?" Assuming that everyone agreed with this strategy I would walk up to the instructor from a few yards distance before immediately unleashing hundreds of kikaichu in his direction. I suspected that Kiku might use her puppet to achieve the same purpose.

〖×〗【TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: D】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 300 || 300】▰【STAMINA: 300 || 300】▰【INSECTS: 400 || 400】

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
β€œDon’t you β€˜Kiku’ me, bug boy!” Kiku pouted at Nimure as she clasped her hands on her hips. The princess craned her neck to glare up at the Aburame, but didn’t let her smaller size deter her or make her stand down. Her puppet would do the same as Kiku growled quietly under her breath at her friend. β€œHmph!” Kiku whipped her head to face away from Nimure, pouting in her own direction. β€œI work fine in a group thankyouverymuch, Nimure. Just as long as I’m in charge and everyone does as I say.”

The puppeteer quickly whipped backa around and jabbed her finger into Nimure’s chest. Her puppet flashed around to stick a finger at him, too. β€œSo keep your head in the game and don’t start bugging out on us!” Kiku locked eyes with her friend. Her words were harsh and her gaze held her usual spunkiness in them, but beneath the surface was something else. A twinge of concern that she showed Nimure and only Nimure. Over their few years together, Kiku had gotten to know him fairly well. Not that she could read his mind, but enough for a few things. That his hive gave him some trouble, and the tells that the boy gave when it happened. She for sure hadn’t missed his little episode in the auditorium. β€œGot it?” She asked, with a hint of softness that someone astute might notice.

In order to play it off as her usual self, Kiku faced Moriyama and Momotaro. β€œYou there, you brute and sword simp!” She snapped. β€œDon’t go messing this up for us! Follow my plan to the letter, or I’ll make failing the least of your concerns!”

β€œOh yes, my liege.” Momotaro kept a straight face, but his tone dripped of sarcasm. β€œAnd tell us, wise leader, what our plan of attack is.”

β€œUh.” There was a pregnant pause as Kiku blinked, unsure of how to readily respond. She blushed and jerked her thumb at Nimure. β€œWhat he said…”

β€œThat’s about what I thought.” The white haired boy replied, before giving Moriyama a light tap on the chest. β€œC’mon, let’s get in position, while her highness is still grounded.” Momotaro would disappear in a blur of motion as Kiku shook her head.

β€œWhat’s his deal..?” She muttered to Nimure and Moriyama before she took up her own position. β€œAnyway, let’s get to work!”

The student rushed forward ahead of Nimure. Her wooden puppet clattering along next to her. Kiku knew her job, but the Aburame wasn’t going to tell her how to do it! With a mirrored handseal, both Kiku and her puppet erupted into a cloud of smoke. What came out of the cloud was two Kikus! They rushed down the sensei,mixing their movements up as they went to attack from two angles! One Kiku went up to drop her leg down onto the instructor, while the other went for a low sweep at their legs!

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Arriving back in the classroom, Moriyama fell in line with the others, curious as to why their instructor had summoned them. In Moriyama's experience, rarely was it for anything good when he was told to report to a member of the faculty. However, since he couldn't recall anything specific he'd done as of recent that warranted discipline, he was cautiously optimistic that he wasn't in trouble. To his relief, his hunch proved correct and he was able to breathe a soft sigh of relief. Granted, just because he wasn't in hot water at the moment didn't mean he was out of the woods yet.

tab As instructed by their teacher, Moriyama accompanied the others out into the designated courtyard. 'Hm. So all we gotta do is snatch a bell from someone. That shouldn't be too bad.' Moriyama thought. He didn't want to discount the skill of their opponent but given they outnumbered them four-to-one, he liked their odds. Besides, he had recently given Thwack some cosmetic upgrades and he was eager to show off the new design. Unfortunately, just as he started to unsheathe Thwack from his back, he heard Nimure offer a plan that had him and Momotaro on bell snatching duty while his friend would create a distraction with the help of Kiku. It was disappointing, but Moriyama couldn't bring himself to argue. By all accounts, it was a solid plan. Even Kiku seemed on board, if only because she didn't have a plan of her own. Feeling Momotaru tap him on the chest, Moriyama nodded in response to his suggestion. "Right. We do live to serve." Moriyama replied with a chuckle, following Momotaru's lead and making himself scarce by darting into the nearby treeline.

tab Just as they had planned, while Moriyama snuck his way through the wooded section, he watched as Nimure and Kiku took the more direct approach, rushing the instructor head on. "Lucky." he whispered under his breath, though this was but a fleeting thought. If all went according to plan, he'd have his shot at their opponent after the initial attack ran its course. Eventually, Moriyama made his way around to their opponent's backside. Believing their attention to be solely on Nimure and Kiku, Moriyama took the opportunity to join the fight, finally unsheathing Thwack and dashing in. With this flanking maneuver, Moriyama was hopeful that Momotaru would have the perfect opening to snatch the bell.

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
β€’ Strength β–Ί 0
β€’ Speed β–Ί +2
β€’ Agility β–Ί 0
β€’ Endurance β–Ί 0

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
β€’

β€’

β€’

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

β–±β–°β–±Kiku's reaction to my mentioning her name in an admonishing tone made me laugh audibly. I then rolled my eyes at her response. I thought my eyes would be able to see my brain based on how far back I rolled them. "Right because that's the perfect teamwork attitude." My tone was essentially dripping with mocking sarcasm. However, even my sharp tongue was not prepared for what followed. When she mentioned the possibility of me bugging out I felt my face flush. I was thankful that it was mostly concealed by my facemask. It was common for Aburame like me to cover our faces because of how common it was for our kikaichu to travel over our faces. In my case I preferred to keep a muted expression as a defense mechanism for situations such as this. I felt a mixture of embarrassment and flattery at Kiku's attention. "Yeah, whatever." I tried to shrug it off immediately. When it was time to jump into action, I unleashed a fast-moving horde of insects at the target. It was expected Kiku would just go with my plan in the end.

The chuunin instructor seemed completely unprepared by the team's excellent use of strategy. He was easily tripped by Kiku and her puppet before Moriyama and Momotaro swooped in. Moriyama would grab the bell with ease. However, once they all made contact the body would dissolve into a pile of hundreds of leaves. The bells in Moriyama's hands would dissolve into a handful of leaves in his fingers. It was a substitution! Suddenly, the chuunin appeared behind Nimure and trapped him in a headlock. As Nimure tried to fight out of it and reach back to grab the bells the chuunin would continue to maneuver just so to avoid the bells being taken. Nimure was being choked so the other members of his squad would need to render aid and come up with a new strategy. The chuunin was not going to give the bells up without a challenge!

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Once the Chunin evaporated into a cloud of leaves, Kiku felt herself fall face first into the ground. The puppet spun a little as it whiffed it’s punch, the cloned Kiku stumbled dizzily before it shook its head to regather itself. The real Kiku, who had gone to kick, crashed into Momotaro, who had collaborated a strike with Moriyama. A tangled mass of limbs rolled across the training ground before the two ended up in a compromising position, with Kiku holding herself above Momotaro.

They were quiet, frozen for a moment, before a red blush crept up on the teenagers cheeks. β€œGet away from me!” Kiku snapped, jumping to her feet a few meters away from Momotaro. β€œWho said you could touch me, weirdo?”

β€œYou’re one to talk!” Momotaro snapped, rising to his feet and dusting himself off. β€œYou couldn’t pay me enough money to get anywhere near you, your highness. Whatever, let’s just focus on the enemy in front of us.” Momotaro collected himself seemingly as his focus shifted back to the instructor. With a handsign, the whitehaired boy sunk beneath the ground and hidden from view.

Kiku, on the other hand, was far less composed. Almost visibly steaming as her face went red further, the girl growled and grit her teeth. She wasn’t going to let either Momotaro or this Chunin make a fool of her! Kiku made a rush for the proctor, her body moving at Body Flicker speeds as her puppet formed a single sign before swiping its arm out. The Kiku-puppet tossed a small smoke bomb at Nimure’s feet, erupting into a cloud of gold smoke as Kiku closed the distance. Those bells are mine! Kiku’s heart raced with excitement, her pupils dilated as she fell into the smoke. I’m going to win this! She thought to herself as she swiped at the bells.

From below, the ground beneath the instructor crumbled, Momotaro’s hands shooting up to grab the man’s ankles! "You shouldn't leave yourself so open, sensei."

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Swing and a miss. At first, Moriyama was excited to see his hit connect with the chuunin. However, his elation was quickly soured when his opponent vanished in a puff of smoke, leaving a pile of leaves in its place. "Ah man. Not a substitution." he wined. He knew that he shouldn't have expected it to be that easy but it didn't make it any less disappointing that the chuunin had escaped them with such a simple trick. Speaking of the chuunin though, they needed to relocate quickly so that they could continue their attacks. Unfortunately, while Moriyama was able to find their opponent once more, he was met with a rather unsettling sight. It seems that in the scuffle, Nimure had been captured and was now being held captive. 'Dang. That's a cheap move.' Moriyama thought.

tab With the chuunin using his friend as a human shield, Moriyama would have to rethink his strategy. After all, if he just rushed in swinging wildly like before, he risked hurting Nimure in the process, something he definitely wanted to avoid. Thus, Moriyama sheathed Thwack back into the holster on his back. This opened up his hands to form the seal needed to perform Fire Release: Fox Fire, summoning a small pair of fiery orbs in front of him. Taking a page from Nimure's playbook, it was Moriyama's intention to provide long range support while Kiku and Momotaro took the more direct approach. Direction one orb with each hand, Moriyama directed his attack forward, one traveling on each side of Kiku as she rushed forward. The smoke bomb that Kiku threw did make it so that Moriyama could no longer see the chuunin, but at the very least, he could try to limit their paths of escape, cutting off their left and right if they didn't want to avoid getting hit by one of the fireballs.

Chakra :: 95 / 100 || Stamina :: 95 / 100 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || E-Rank || Academy Student ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
β€’ Strength β–Ί 0
β€’ Speed β–Ί +2
β€’ Agility β–Ί 0
β€’ Endurance β–Ί 0

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
β€’ Fire Release: Fox Fire

β€’

β€’

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

β–±β–°β–±I continued to remain in the chokehold but did what I could to remain calm. Once I had a better sense of composure I allowed the insects that remained in my body to fly out at the instructor behind me all at once. They would leave the back of my head in a concentrated force to swarm the chuunin's face. Once this happened he let go of me and I jumped forward. He swatted away at the bugs as I caught my breath. I jumped forward over the smoke bomb. I mentally directed my kikaichu to dive into the instructor's throat. Many of them entered his mouth and began choking him instead. The smoke from the bomb only added to the suffocation. His ankles were then grabbed and Kiku was allowed to retrieve the bells. He was also unable to evade with the fireballs on both sides. Once the smoke cleared they would see the chuunin spitting the bugs out in a less-than-glamorous display. "I hate this job." The instructor said under his breath in a way that was relatable for all teachers everywhere. He was completely disgusted as I commanded the bugs to leave his open mouth. "Yeah yeah, you guys passed. You're ready for graduation." The chuunin said as he quickly began walking away to recover from the teamwork exam. I turned around to speak with the others and offered a thumbs up. "Good job everyone, thanks for not hitting me on accident." I made a lighthearted joke and attempted to bask in our collective victory.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

Stumpleton

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas