Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Lucas' Bachelor Pad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:44 pm
xxxxxxxxxxx LUCAS' BACHELOR PAD xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

LOCATED IN Dover, England

xxxxxxxxxxFIRST FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image

| Living Room | Kitchen |

User Image...User Image

| Lucas' Bedroom | Bathroom |

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:46 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxH O U S E x O C C U P A N T Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lucas Morris
| Home | Work | Elsewhere |

xxxxxxxxxxxxF A M I L Y x P E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Auron the Tarantula
| Home | Elsewhere |  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:47 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxH I S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Lucas moved in during 2052 with his tarantula Auron

xxxxxxxxxxxxC O N T A C Txxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Not Connected to the Floo Network

⟹ Allows Apparition

⟹ Allows Owl Messages

xxxxxxxxxxxxV I S I T O R Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Louise Ellis-Hall  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:51 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Lucas Morris
                                                Twenty Four Years Old - Hufflepuff Alumnus - Pureblood
                                                Quality Quidditch Supplies - Service Clerk

╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Lucas rushed home after work, but not before stopping at the liquor store to pick up a bottle of wine. Lulu, who had been practicing her cooking, had offered to cook them both dinner tonight. She had been so busy opening and running her new shop that the couple didn’t get to spend much time together lately. Of course, Luke had helped when and where he could, but that didn’t quite count as quality time. Once he had gotten home, he quickly tidied up before jumping into the shower. He bubbled with excitement as he got dressed, and finally before she had arrived, he had placed a new puzzle box on the coffee table for them to tackle later. He knew how much Lulu enjoyed puzzles, so he was certain she’d have fun putting this one together. Although it would take them longer than one night to put together, he didn’t mind leaving it sprawled across his living room floor until it was complete.

Lucas’ attention turned towards the front door as he heard it unlock and open. “Hey, babe!” he greeted with a large grin spread across his face as he jogged over and pulled Lulu into a hug. “Let me help you with that,” he insisted, pulling the bag of groceries out of her grasp and placing it on the counter beside them before planting a kiss on Lulu’s lips. “How was your day?” he asked. The man could only imagine how busy of a day his girlfriend must have had. After all, all she seemed to do lately was work.

My a n g e l, how'd you get to be so f i n e ?
                                                How'd you get to s h i n e so b r i g h t, girl?

Yukina101

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:07 pm
I always knew there was an order to this
The wind in the trees whispering mathematics
I always knew I tried my best to talk back
Refract the wisdom to heal the abyss
Somebody needs to know that
User Image
User Image

Ɓєнαηzιη AℓυмOωηєя σƒ Lуяιcαℓ LσƒтJυℓιєт σƒ Aℓℓ Ƭяα∂єѕ

☁☼☀✰Lulu was super excited about what she'd planned for her and Lucas that night. She had gone to her mum about a recipe even she couldn't foul up as well as an order of apple custard from Theo (she knew her limitations well and couldn't even comprehend baking alongside everything else). After closing her shop early for the evening, she ran upstairs to her loft to change and then to the grocery for ingredients for the coconut tofu curry recipe she'd painstakingly studied the past few days. She'd double checked her list at least three times before leaving the store and even stopped by the menagerie on her way in to get a few bug treats for Auron the absolute sweetie. When she was sure she had everything, she apparated in an alley about a block away from Lucas' flat and then just walked in. Pretty much no one batted an eye at her anymore and she even said some hello's and how've you been's to a few neighbors on her way.

As Lulu entered the flat, she was welcomed by her eager boyfriend pulling her into a hug and simultaneously taking her bags from her causing her to giggle at the kiss. "It was pretty good! I made a few sales which is always nice and I got my first mixtape request! It's so adorable, it's this mom-or a mom to be she's pregnant with her first kid-and she wants a mix of songs to play for the baby. What's so crazy about it is that in between cute love songs and lullabies is like, hardcore hair metal. I can already tell it's going to be amazing." She rambled excitedly as unpacked the groceries and began setting up the kitchen for their meal. "How was yours? Ooo, also! Can you do the rice for me pleeassee? I know I'm gonna forget in between the rest of this." Lulu pleaded laying on the charm thickly and even throwing in a few cheek pecks to sweeten the deal. (Purely for the deal and not because she wanted to. Totally.)

And when nobody wants to talk about it
All that we can do is step into dread, that's what I said
And I'm takin' this adventure on my own
Walkin' through a darkened forest, goin' home
Curious, furious, I feel alone, oh, oh

User Image
kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:55 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Lucas Morris
                                                Twenty Four Years Old - Hufflepuff Alumnus - Pureblood
                                                Quality Quidditch Supplies - Service Clerk

╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Lucas smiled encouragingly towards Lulu as she dove into the details of her day, first stating that “it was pretty good!” Her having had a good day was sure to set the rest of the evening up for a good time. “That baby is going to grow up a metal head,” he stated with a chuckle. It was pretty funny to imagine listening to a playlist that flips back and forth between soothing, typical baby lullabies to intense, hardcore metal. “I’m sure it’ll be amazing because you’re the one making it,” he assured her, joining her in the kitchen.

“Of course!” he responded enthusiastically, pulling out a pot and a bag of white rice. As he rummaged through the drawer, looking for his stack of measuring cups, Lucas caught Lulu up on his day. “It was also good! I tested out the newest model of the Australian Flyabout – they finally came in today.” Thankfully, Wyatt didn’t mind Luke trying out the equipment if the store wasn’t busy, even if he tended to try it out for a little too long. As long as he tested out the display model, they could discount it anyway so it didn’t matter much that it was very lightly used. “It flies so smoothly. Those Aussies know how to make a broom, I tell ya. I can’t wait until our next snowstorm, I bet it’d be easy to fly even in that,” Luke rambled as he measured out two cups of rice and set it to cook on high.

My a n g e l, how'd you get to be so f i n e ?
                                                How'd you get to s h i n e so b r i g h t, girl?

Yukina101

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:13 pm
I always knew there was an order to this
The wind in the trees whispering mathematics
I always knew I tried my best to talk back
Refract the wisdom to heal the abyss
Somebody needs to know that
User Image
User Image

Ɓєнαηzιη AℓυмOωηєя σƒ Lуяιcαℓ LσƒтJυℓιєт σƒ Aℓℓ Ƭяα∂єѕ

☁☼☀✰Lulu snorted at Lucas' statement about the future baby but definitely agreed. If not a metal head at the very least a metal connoisseur. As she grabbed a cutting board to begin chopping the onion and peppers, her grin widened at her boyfriend's manic excitement at being able to try out a new model of broom. Despite being veritably surrounded by quidditch nuts, she had never gotten the same satisfaction. Sure she enjoyed flying every once in a while but she much preferred her feet on the ground. Or in the waster but she supposed that was the pisces in her. "I'm glad you had fun, babe but maybe put a rain check-snow check?-on the storm riding. At least not this next one; the news has been talking all sorts about it and I'd hate to have to tell the mum's you're late for tea due to accidentally being blown off the continent." She snorted at her own words as she threw the now chopped veggies into her prewarmed skillet.

"Oh! Nearly forgot, I've got some treats for Auron in one of the bags. Glad I remembered now, that'd suck in the morning. s**t! Tofutofutofutofuuuuuu..." Lulu cursed as she grabbed the bowl of rough cut tofu and managed to toss it with the veggies and spices before the garlic completely burned. Her heartrate only returned to normal once she poured in the wet ingredients to allow it to simmer (after consulting her recipe cheatsheet constantly) and gave a whooshing sigh. "There should never be any question of my love for you after all this. Why is cooking so anxiety inducing? Who does this for fun!?" She whined as she wrapped herself around Lucas for comfort.

And when nobody wants to talk about it
All that we can do is step into dread, that's what I said
And I'm takin' this adventure on my own
Walkin' through a darkened forest, goin' home
Curious, furious, I feel alone, oh, oh

User Image
kiska166

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers