Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
🦗 || The Swarm Chronicles | Act II Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱When I think back on it, this was the first mission where I actually felt like a shinobi. I graduated from the academy and was immediately doing bullshit jobs that I could have done in the academy and that I wanted nothing to do with. Such as cutting grass or rescuing cats from trees. The rosy lens of nostalgia has caused me to remember this period far more fondly than what it was like to experience it. So it goes. This mission had a personal impact that went far beyond what I expected going in. From this point onward, the years rolled by me and rocked evenly. Remembering is just a series of pictures where I have to think about how I am actually older than I was once. So it goes.

I had already met up with Kiku because we were assigned to the same mission. A few verbal jabs and laughs were shared but that was far from unusual. We received our assignment in its full details from a jonin and it was starting to finally feel real. Kiku and I were walking toward the mission objective's area which was the old warehouse outside of the residential district. "Remember this is a stealth mission so you'll have to keep your big mouth shut for once. I don't need you ruining my chances at JUEI just because you can't stop yapping." I joked with Kiku as we walked toward the area. We needed to be quiet and keep a low profile as this was a far more sensitive mission than we were used to dealing with. All we had to do was hide in the warehouse and listen in on the conversation of some local ruffians. They were not a particularly dangerous gang as they lacked any skill in ninjutsu. I suppose the jonin figured that we could take them, especially after I annoyed her enough with my insistence that I could handle a real stealth mission. "We sneak in, hide in some boxes, listen to what they say, and cut and run. In and out like a ghost." I skipped along the road in nonchalant excitement as if I was listening to my favorite jazz record. We would continue walking together and still had a little bit more time to discuss the details of our plan if need be before arriving at the perimeter.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: D】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 300 || 300】▰【STAMINA: 300 || 300】▰【INSECTS: 400 || 400

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“Sorry, what was that?!” Kiku yelled, turning her attention to Nimure as they walked. “I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over that stupid mask!!!” The girl leaned in close and pointed at the accessory on her friend’s face. Then she would sort of jump around him, pointing madly at the taller boy. “Everyone look!! Nimure of THE LEAF VILLAGE is on a STEALTH MISSION!!” When nothing happened immediately, Kiku went back to walking in stride with the boy, clasping her hands behind her head and closing her eyes. “See? Nobody cares.” She added in a normal volume of speaking, finally.

Kiku wondered why Nimure had asked her to come along with this mission. The girl wasn’t exactly a stealthy type, as most of her custom mechanisms were flashy and full of electricity. But she’d be lying if she said she wasn’t flattered. Kiku watched as Nimure skipped along in an uncharacteristically good mood. The princess knew how excited he was to prove himself, so as much as she joked, Kiku would do her best to support him how she needed to.

The girl shoved her hands into her pockets now, letting her jacket flutter behind her. “Did you manage to get anything on the building? Information we could use to sneak in, Nimure?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 350/350
Stamina: 250/250
Puppet Points: 0/8
Strength: 0
Speed: 0
Reflex: 0
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I rolled my eyes when Kiku yelled at me to make a point. I gently pushed her in the shoulder when she got close to me and called my mask stupid. "Shut up." I had to slow my steps to a regular stride as she jumped around me like a damn monkey. "I meant while the mission is happening, dummy." I returned to my previous strut after my mouthy response before putting my hands in my pants pockets. When she asked her question I nodded immediately. "I scouted it out earlier when they weren't there. There's a big ventilation shaft that we can access from the outside and fit through. We just climb in, crawl through, listen to them, and crawl out. Easy peasy." It was all expected to go according to plan after I made my preparations. At this point, I felt that I deserved some extra credit or something at least. After a few more minutes of quietly walking, I would clear my throat and ask Kiku a question. "How's Momotaro doing? Y'know, it's been a while since I've seen him." I tried my best to pass it off like I was not actually that interested. I knew that Kiku started dating him at some point but I had not seen him at all since graduation. What I was really curious about was where Kiku's relationship with him stood at this point. This was for my own reasons that totally had nothing at all to do with Kiku, of course.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: D】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 300 || 300】▰【STAMINA: 300 || 300】▰【INSECTS: 400 || 400

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“Hmmm?” Kiku cast Nimure a small, slightly confused glance. It wasn’t really like him to make small talk, especially about Momotaro. Most of the time the Aburame seemed disinterested and aloof, as if he didn’t notice the girl’s relationship with the Kaguya. Especially now, when he was meant to be focusing, Kiku was surprised that that’s where his mind went.

“Oh yeah, he’s fine!” The blonde smiled, thinking about her boyfriend. Momotaro was a pretty simple fixture in her relatively complicated life. Cool and calm, but compassionate and able keep Kiku under control, even if slightly. She had felt at home with him over the years, which is something Kiku herself didn’t experience very often. “He’s out on a mission today outside of the village, but he should be back soon.” Kiku’s eyes glittered and she clasped her hands together. “I can’t wait for my prince to come home~” She laughed.

Kiku removed a hand from her pocket and pulled out a scroll. Inside the scroll was where the girl kept her puppets these days, after no longer being burdened by the accursed Academy Puppet. “What about you, ‘Mure? You find anyone yet?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I rubbed the top of my head and allowed my white-gloved fingers to entangle themselves in my messy auburn locks. I looked away from Kiku when she looked at me oddly as if suspicious of my question. Her statement about him being her prince stung me a little bit but I dismissed that stupid, stupid feeling before it could fully metastasize. I then laughed coyly at her returned question as I skipped along the road. "I'm not letting any girl tie me down!" I offered a nonchalant and dismissive response before quickly changing the subject. "I've been working on some pretty nasty poisons lately. You making any new puppets?" I was interested in what Kiku's latest project as a puppeteer kunoichi was but what I was even more interested in was getting off the hot seat.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:20 am
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
“I bet any girl could pin you down, you big softie.” Kiku teased, jabbing her finger into his chest. She noted the amount of muscle Nimure had built up over the years. He used to be such a scrawny boy, but then again so did Kiku. The princess shook off the thought and turned her attention back to her friend. “Yeah! Check this out!”

Kiku tossed her scroll up into the air just enough to flip it and catch it sideways. The paper unfurled and quickly poofs of smoke surrounded Kiku. Soon she was surrounded by her puppets! A knight and an archer hovered on either side of her. And behind her was a massive, quadruped brick wall. “These bad boys can help us out!” Kiku crossed her arms over her chest and turned her nose up, her smirk full of pride in her work. The girl let out an obnoxious laugh, and the two humanoid puppets mimicked her movements exactly. “And there’s one more that’s not finished yet. But it helps with, uh.” The girl made a sweeping gesture to her body. “This.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I tried to play it cool when Kiku teased me. "Pfft, not even." I turned away suddenly as I stuffed my hands even deeper into my jacket pockets. I thought I was such a bad boy back then, it was adorable. I stopped walking for a bit just to see what Kiku was trying to show me. What I saw did actually impress me but it was a little overwhelming at first. I was always terrible at crafts but Kiku managed to be an artisan for all of these complex death machines. "You're doing too much, Kiku." I jested at it all being overkill. When she gestured to her body and saying that she was designing a puppet to help her with something I arched my eyebrow. "I don't follow." I did not even know where to begin or end with Kiku sometimes. Her haughty laugh was quite charming though, I had to admit.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: C 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“Too much, you say?” Kiku cupped her ear with her hand and leaned forward, her puppets all making the same motion. “Okay bug boy, I beg to differ! You have no idea how high I can fly.” The princess snapped her fingers and the puppets she’d summoned were all resealed back into her scroll. With a dramatic flick of her wrist, the paper rolled back into the scroll and she put it back inside her jacket. Kiku took a few skipping steps up to Nimure to walk at his side, noting the confusion on his face. Given that most of the boy’s face was covered by his mask, most expressions he made were subtle. But they’d known each other long enough now that Kiku could see the smaller movements on his face.

“It’s...hm.” She started, her grin fading into a more thoughtful expression. Her face twisted a little as she struggled to find the ways to explain it. Puppetry itself was confusing, let alone what her newest project was. And even if she could describe it, what if the nature of it all made Nimure think she was a freak? She wasn’t exactly sure she could handle that. “It’s hard to describe.” Kiku answered eventually, her gaze becoming a thousand yard stare into the distance. “It’s some complicated machinery, and I haven’t even figured out how it’ll work in execution. So who knows when she’ll be ready.” She almost looked sad. Kiku shook her head and looked up at Nimure, her face split into a wide grin. A genuinely bright smile, that matched the showy attitude of the kunoichi. “But she’ll be done, just you wait! And then even you will have to admit just how awesome I am!” Kiku crossed her arms over her chest and nodded proudly.

“So are we there yet?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 910/910
Stamina: 550/550
Puppet Points: 0/10
Strength: 4
Speed: 1
Reflex: 1

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I laughed loudly at Kiku's "listening" gesture because it really spoke for itself regarding his accusation that she was being over the top. "Oh is that right?" I said in response to her noting how "high she could fly," whatever that meant. I calmed down my warm but still slightly mocking laughter when she went on to "explain" her latest project. "Thanks for not answering my question, Kiku. Whatever, keep your secrets." I feigned irritation at her cagey responses but I did not really care at all. Besides, we had to calm down for we were approaching the warehouse. I crouched behind a wall and watched the guards at the front door before whispering to Kiku. "Alright, looks like there's nobody by the secret entrance. Follow my lead and stay quiet." I would silently run around the building to the back where there were no doors and no gangsters hanging around. These low-level goon types were seriously stupid for leaving this entrance unbolted since I had unscrewed it yesterday. I would remove the metal cover of the ventilation shaft with ease before motioning for Kiku to go in first. Once she did I would jump in behind her and close the vent cover behind us. We would crawl through together and it was dark. The darkness would finally end once we were able to stare down into the massive room in the center of the warehouse. There were men smoking cigars and drinking and just being classically villainous. They counted massive stacks of money and chortled. I tried to remember the objective of the mission even as I dealt with the anxiety and adrenaline of the moment. I stared down through the vent and listened to the gangsters talk and tried to listen for the important intel that the jonin wanted for them. "Ay boss, we need to send the fixer to get the packages." A man wandered in and spoke covertly about the real subject matter that Nimure and Kiku would be aware of which were drugs. "What do we need the fixer for? Just send Shinji." The man who seemed to be the boss sat in the middle of the sprawling warehouse at a desk counting his money. "It's in the drop by the aviary. But I think JUEI's onto us. Place's ******** swarming with random mask dudes. So we need to..." The underling was suddenly cut off by the boss who caught his meaning. "Facilitate delivery. Yeah, yeah." I smirked under my mask as we almost immediately got the information we needed. The jonin wanted to know if the gangsters were aware of the crackdown they were planning on their big drug hideout at the aviary and apparently the answer was yes. I gave Kiku an enthusiastic but quiet thumbs up and gestured for her that it was time to go back. Easy peasy, in and out like ghosts.

Before I could turn around and begin crawling back out, I suddenly felt wind suction. It was so powerful and unexpected that I felt myself being sucked through the vents like a straw. I was unable to resist and flew through the ventilation of the industrial warehouse with Kiku. I let out a gasp before Kiku and I were sucked out of the vents. We began a steep fall before landing in a soft stack of insulation. However, the box that kept the insulation would close and lock tightly behind us. It was a tight squeeze in the metal box that maintained the climate control units. Kiku and I were packed in like sardines and it was hard to breathe. I removed my mask and stuffed it in my jacket. It was a rare occurrence for anyone to see my whole face, even Kiku. I watched through the gaps in the ventilation box's metal and saw some of the goons skulking around quite the distance from them but it was going to be hard for them to escape from here while the gangsters were still around. "s**t, this isn't good." I whispered with loads of anxiety in my voice as I watched the gang members walking about. It was clear that they did not know that their hideout was breached. It was also clear that they would not be able to hear Kiku and Nimure unless we were screaming. I tried to control my breathing as I thought of a plan but I was stumped. "I can break us outta this box easy but it's gonna be loud. We need to wait for them to leave or they'll find out that we're here." I did my best to think it through under pressure but I was frustrated that we were basically sitting ducks for now. I was not confident in our ability to fight our way out as genin. Once I reasoned through what was happening and calmed myself down I looked at Kiku who was squished against my body in the box. I moved a few inches to give her as much space as I could but it was not making much of a difference. I felt my face flush a little but I tried to keep my cool despite feeling genuine regret at my mistake. "Sorry Kiku, I didn't know it'd do this. I feel stupid." I was already screwing up my first stealth mission. How was I going to get into the JUEI at this rate? My eyes were somewhat glassy as I looked at Kiku.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: C 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“What do you see?” Kiku’s tumble had put her in a position facing away from the side Nimure was, where all she could see was the metal wall of the container. When she spoke, her head tilted back so her mouth ended up right against his ear. Her back was pressed against the back of her friend, and once again she noted the hardened muscle he’d built up over the years. Had Nimure always been so strong? “No s**t,” she whispered through her teeth. “An air vent doing what an air vent is supposed to do. Who would've guessed!” Kiku let out a frustrated hiss through her clenched teeth. Panic was evident in her voice, and the girl needed to take a second to suppress it or they would both be dead. “Sorry, I didn’t mean that. I’m sure you’re just as nervous as I am.”

Nimure turned to look at her, and she could see the glossy look in his eyes. She turned to face him, too, and thei faces were less than an inch apart. She was sure the fear she felt was written all over her face, just like his was. The Aburame wasn’t one to show much emotion, so the look in his eye was all the more heart wrenching. She knew what he was thinking about, and it was something that constantly astounded Kiku. How Nimure was able to think about JUEI at a time like this was beyond her. But… she had to admire his goal oriented existence. After all, what was Kiku going to do? It’s not like she had a goal waiting for her at the end of the tunnel. The girl was just a shinobi for fun. So compared to her, Nimure was leaps and bounds ahead of her in their shinobi careers.

So he wasn’t going to fail here. Not if she had anything to say about it.

“C’mon, stop worrying already!” Kiku lifted her knee to her chest and kicked against her side of the container as hard as she could, the noise being muffled by the insulation around the two. Kiku was no slouch when it came to training, especially once she started dating Momotaro. She was nowhere near as strong as Nimure, but her kicks could still dent the metal. “Such things are beneath me-” Kick. “And they’re beneath you, too!” Kiku didn’t have her own goals like Nimure, but she had a reason to get home. As she kicked the container to no avail, thoughts of Momotaro kept her from being dejected, filling her with the strength for one more kick. Just one more, it would work this time. “So we’re gonna get out of here, and you’re going to pass your stupid JUEI test! And you’re gonna be the best damn JUEI ever!” Nimure had a bright future ahead of him, and for all their bickering, he was her friend. Thinking about how he stuck by her for all of these years flooded her with further determination, making her grit her teeth as she went for another kick. Upon contact with the metal, chakra raced down Kiku’s leg, sparking with golden electricity for just a moment. “And Kiku Fujioka doesn’t have failures for friends!”

One last sparking kick and the metal wall, with all of its dents, just… fell apart. Not broken, but completely disintegrated to a golden dust. The two Shinobi would topple out of the sudden opening, with the insulation that had been their short term companions. The tumble would put Nimure on the ground with Kiku holding herself on top of him.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I became frustrated when Kiku chewed me out over the ventilation. However, when she nearly instantly changed her tone to her more understanding I let out a sigh of relief. I felt bad enough as it was so I was glad that she was not actually angry with me. I was heartened further by Kiku's determination. It pulled me out of the hopeless despair of guilt and perceived incompetence. I admired her tendency to action when I was usually just stuck in my own head. I was worried when I saw her kicking against the box and destroying it bit by bit using her jiton abilities. I stayed quiet as I saw what she was doing and realized that it would allow us to escape without too much noise. I was deeply inspired by her words and it filled me with a determination to see this through that I did not know I had. When she finally kicked through and we spilled out onto the warehouse floor I wrapped my arms around her lower back to keep her steady. The fluorescent light of the room would illuminate my flushed cheeks that colored my usually-sallow skin. Our noses were touching as I looked up at her amethyst eyes.

My mind went blank for the first time in my life. My brain was always an absolute hell hole of constant noise. Every little sound my kikaichu made could be heard barraging my senses. All of my anxiety and self-doubt dominated me completely. Just constant noise. The unending, agonizing, needlingly precise noise that nobody hears. But now it was quiet. Blissfully silent as I thought of nothing. All I did was feel myself gently raising my lips to meet hers.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:22 am
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
The moment that Nimure’s lips met with Kiku’s, it felt like time stopped. Skin to skin contact caused sparks to fly between the two ninja,,, literally. Golden threads of electricity sparked in the air that surrounded both Kiku and Nimure. Even once the boy broke away from her, the princess was silent as her hair fell around her face, covering her eyes. “Nimure…” she said, quietly. Unlike the Aburame, many thoughts rushed through Kiku’s mind as her pulse started to quicken. She was still for an eternal second.

So when Kiku slapped Nimure across the face, it seemed like an impossibly fast movement. While she hadn’t exactly held back as her palm clapped the boy’s cheek, the resulting effect was far more than Kiku had intended. Due to the magnetization of her bloodline and her own lack of control, it was a blow that would send Nimure flying away from the girl. “What do you think you’re doing?!” She yelled, jumping to her feet. Her cheeks were bright red, but the look in her eyes was full of rage. Kiku didn’t even care any more that she was supposed to be quiet; she was just so angry, so hurt, so… confused. But instead of navigating through it properly… “What is wrong with you?!” Kiku continued. As her emotions roiled, the ground around her feet shifted and began to spark, slowly forming more and more gold dust. It would be very clear that the girl didn’t have much, if any, control over this ability. “Of all the times… Of all the places… Of all the ways!” Kiku was having trouble formulating her sentences, as all of her thoughts were getting caught up with each other in her mouth whenever she tried to speak. “What were you thinking? Were you thinking? Any semblance of a thought to keep you from doing… doing…”

Anger welled up inside of her, but Kiku was having a truly hard time pinpointing the source. The obvious answer would be Nimure’s kiss, but that didn’t feel right. Like the feel she’d get when she’d throw a shuriken and just miss the mark. She wondered what Momotaro would think of all this, and images of her boyfriend came to the forefront of her mind. The princess was still dating the Kaguya… and for some reason that thought fueled her anger further. Kiku did her best to calm her breathing and turned away from Nimure with her arms crossed.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:47 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱When I kissed Kiku and our lips parted I looked up at her and my eyebrows instantly raised as I saw the electricity surrounding us. When she said my name and her eyes were veiled by her hair I could not respond before I felt her hit me. I flew away from her and was pulled by magnetic forces. I probably would have been able to defend myself but it was too unexpected and I was too demoralized. My body slammed against the wall on the other side of the room helplessly. I slid down to the floor again and just laid on the cement floor in shock. My entire body was sore as I still felt the sting of Kiku's slap on my face. When she started yelling at me I did not speak, I could not speak. My words were stuck in my throat as I felt myself spiraling into depression and regret. I'm such an idiot. I became increasingly upset as I felt tears roll from my eyes. There was a sinking feeling in my gut and pain that practically numbed the physical pain caused by Kiku hitting me. I fully accepted responsibility for this even though I knew that I was acting on an impulse. I was in the wrong although it felt different from the other times that I made mistakes. Those felt more like conscious decisions when I had a thought to act. In this situation, I was not thinking at all and that was the problem. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. So stupid. So ******** stupid. Krelelelelelele! Bzzzzzzzzzz! Bzzzzzzzzzz! It's you. You're the one I love. No one loves you. Wretched creature. Nimure is nothing. Worthless. We'd all be better off with Nimure dead. You deserve this. Hutahutahutahutahutahuta! Nimure really should die. Shouldn't he? Yes. Look what you've done! She hates you. You have no friends now! Only us. You're a filthy insect like us. No one cares about you. Just let us in. Let us help you. Let us love you. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I felt myself descending deeper and deeper into endless oblivion. The voices were varied and louder than ever. The sounds and sensory disruptions overwhelmed me as I put my hands on my head and cried harder. It had been years of holding my breath, doing all that I can to just appear normal and sane. But now I was spiraling, I was giving into it. There was no hope in sight. I deserve this... I had never sunk so low in my life. The loud buzzing and the flapping of beetle wings overwhelmed me. When the gangsters heard the screaming and came running into the back room they were completely surprised. "What the Hell?! What are you kids doing in here?!" Two of the five men rank in to grab Kiku out of fear that she would escape and bust them. They were also confused by me having a psychotic episode on the ground by the wall. Before the gangsters could even get close enough to attack Kiku or even make contact with her golden dust, I took to my feet abruptly and screamed. "AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!" As I vocalized I felt thousands of bugs flying out of my mouth and extended arms. My eyes were glazed over and expressionless as I commanded my swarm to devour the men attacking Kiku. The bugs ate their chakra and ripped flesh from bone to completely maul them. The other three gangsters were disturbed as they watched this happen. I was a ruthless and hungry presence in the room at this very moment, it was not me, it was not Nimure Aburame, it was something else.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:42 am
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
By the time Nimure had cashed into the wall Kiku was back to her senses. The stinging in her hand snapped her from her fit of rage and she blinked. “Did… Did I do that…?” She whispered to herself, an expression that was a mixture of horror and shock on her face. The girl watched on as her friend’s body fell limp to the ground and her heart came to a sudden stop as her breath caught in her throat. The realization of what she’d done, what the girl had said to her best friend, dawned on her. “Nimure!” She called out, running as fast as she could over to him.

It wasn’t fast enough. By the time Kiku got her legs moving, guards of gangsters were upon her. The kunoichi fell back into a stance, a motion in her arms letting two tonfa appear in her hands in clouds of smoke. As she did the scroll from earlier also came into existence, summoning her puppets to the field in a similar fashion. Sweat formed and dripped along her brow as she stared down the men around her. She could feel herself trembling; she wasn’t equipped for this. “Out of my way, losers!” She screeched. “My friend needs help, and I don’t have time for scum!”

Kiku was about to swing on the gangsters before two of them were pushed to the ground, toppled by the raging tide of bugs. The two men screamed inhuman screams as the kikaichu, for what else could they be, devoured their very flesh. Their screams and the smell of blood made Kiku feel like she was about to be sick. Even the way they writhed in agony was inhuman. All she could do was turn, slowly and shakily, to the source.

“Nimure…” she breathed. The blonde hadn’t seen him act out like this since they were younger, in detention all those years ago. She thought he’d gotten over his sudden outbursts, but then again… maybe that man from the wedding was right. That maybe Kiku didn’t know the Aburame as well as she thought she did. The stinging in her hand reminded her of that fact all too well. But even still…

Kiku’s focus returned with a renewed vigor and she made a swiping motion with both hands. The gold dust she’d created rushed the three guards as Kiku took advantage of their shock to trap them by their ankles. Her soldier puppet flew forward towards one and slashed across his chest with its blade. Her archer moved behind Kiku and fired four arrows into another guards chest. Instead of waiting around to see the aftermath, Kiku turned and ran. Ran, straight towards Nimure.

She’d said some horrible things to him, she was aware of that. Sure Kiku was upset at what he’d done, but that didn’t mean the Aburame deserved the vocal abuse she’d given him. He’d always been there for her, whenever she needed him most. He was her friend, and that fact hadn’t changed. At least in her mind. And now, her friend needed help too.

Kiku ducked and weaved around the onslaught of bugs that Nimure was sending out in droves. While she doubted Nimure would try to hurt her, she also wasn’t sure just how in control he was at the moment. “Nimure!!!” As Kiku made a flying leap over a wave of bugs and made a motion to reach out to her friend, the last guard three three kunai at her, all armed with explosive tags. There was an explosion once the kunai got close enough to Kiku, covering her and Nimure with smoke.

It would quickly fade, however, and reveal Kiku’s last puppet: the massive brick wall. It was behind a giant shield of chakra, that held the kunai for a moment before it clattered to the floor. Behind it were Kiku and Nimure. The blonde had her arms wrapped around the body’s waist and her head buried in his chest. “We’re going to have a long talk once we get out of here, Bug Boy,” she muttered, softly. “But I’m sorry for hitting you, and for saying those things. I didn’t mean them, not that that changes what they did to you.” An alarm sounded somewhere, but Kiku wasn’t paying attention. “If you can forgive me, then I need you to calm down. You’re my friend, Nimure, and you always will be. But this isn’t you… so come back…” Kiku’s grip tightened, her fingers digging into the fabric of Nimure’s jacket, as she uttered the single most rare word for her to say.

“Please…”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:26 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱My brain was in a deep fog as my swarm feasted on the lowlives who tried to attack Kiku. My facial expression was catatonic as I blankly stared at the insects devouring the men. I only heard loud buzzing that drowned out their screams of agony and fear. This was the first time I had ever experienced a feeling that was so primal. My swarm hungered and it needed nutrition to survive. On top of that, a member of my own hive, Kiku, needed protection. As a result, my kikaichu would not touch Kiku and they arced around her as she approached me. However, even after Kiku neutralized the threat, the swarm continued their insatiable devouring of the three men that remained warm and alive. Their flesh was ripped away by the killer insects and they were officially killed even as Kiku yelled my name. It is challenging to describe how I felt at that moment, it was as if I was not even in the room. I was acting on an animalistic instinct that was a small part of a massive collective. One grain of sand on the shoreline. However, I suddenly felt the haze in my brain being lifted. The buzzing sound fought against Kiku's words but her voice commanded my attention. As such, I was able to drown out the noise. Her apology and kind voice brought me back as my eyes returned into focus and I wrapped an arm around Kiku in return to nonverbally tell her that I was back as insects ceased flooding out of me. "Okay." This was all I could get out as I gulped. I let Kiku go as I realized that my kikaichu were still ripping at the henchmen's flesh like maggots even as I became aware again. I grew angry and yelled at them aloud. Even though this was not necessary, I felt a visceral reaction to what was happening and just screamed out. "Stop it! To me!" I held my arms out as I walked closer and every insect ceased what it was doing. Hundreds of beetles would take flight to coalesce and buzz loudly as the swarm writhed in defiance. "No!" I yelled emphatically before most of them obediently returned into my skin. The rest slowly swirled around behind me. Once the insects cleared the henchmen's skin, I was able to see what had happened and it was clearly too late. I could see some of the skeletal faces, smell the blood in the air, and detect the ripped flesh. I looked down at my white-gloved hands and saw that they were trembling violently. "I...did this?" I was completely stupefied and became nauseated. This reminded me of the biopsies of my brother's doing from years ago. This event was reminiscent of the early stages of when he allowed his kikaichu to cannibalize people before he ultimately began joining in himself. I felt more tears roll down my face as I realized this parallel. I mourned as I realized how far I had fallen and I could only hope that I would never sink further.

In the end, my disgust at the situation gave me a flight response. I wanted to get out of here beyond just the alarm sounding and the threats that were incoming. I walked out of the air conditioning room and looked up at the tall ceiling of the warehouse's main room to see an escape hatch in the ceiling. It was about twenty feet in the air and I needed to get up there with Kiku quickly as more gangsters flooded the area in search of us. I acted with haste by forming a tiger handseal and allowing the remaining bugs that hovered around me to form massive wings on my back. I then buckled my mask back on my face as I turned around to look at Kiku with my glossy tear-filled eyes. I scooped Kiku into my arms before taking flight away from ten gangsters who ran toward us. We flew to the top of the warehouse with incredible speed before I kicked open the hatch with all of my might. We then finally flew out of the warehouse and over the village. I held Kiku securely in my arms as I searched for safety. I would finally land in a park that was far away from the warehouse. I felt my feet touch the grass of the empty park before I placed Kiku down. The insects that constituted my wings would sink into my body through my back. I wiped my eyes and stopped crying as I tried to put the trauma of what just transpired in the back of my mind but it kept revisiting me. I craned my neck down at Kiku who was not far from me to just speak from my heart. "I'm sorry Kiku." I was regretful of what I did simply because it hurt her. Beyond that, I was not too caught up in the morality of the situation with Momotaro. I did not care about him, I never did. All I cared about right now was my friend's feelings. "I won't tell anyone. It was my fault anyway and I don't wanna cause you any more pain." I felt completely worthless for what I did. It was a mournful mistake and yet I still felt a strange sense of relief. It was time to finally get this off my chest. "Kiku I...I've been patient for a lot of years. I've been as patient as I know how to be. But I'm far too in love with you to just stay quiet anymore." My eyes softened on her as I confessed fully. The cat was out of the bag now so it was time to fess up anyway but of course, I meant every word. I was at my breaking point with all of the limits I had put on my heart and soul over the years because of my swarm. "But I don't care about Momotaro. I care about you. And I know how you feel about me even if you won't say it." The way Kiku looked at me over the years even as slight glances did not go unnoticed. There was so much that was unsaid between us and it was time to clear the air. My heart was a raging whirlpool of disappointment in myself, guilt, and even relief and elation at finally being able to tell Kiku how I genuinely felt. "And I'm sorry you had to see that earlier. I've...never told anyone this before. But often my swarm talks to me. They want me to surrender to them and let them consume everything in their path. It's been a living hell fighting against them every day and I kept winning, but I gave up a little today. I gave up when I thought I lost you and only your voice could lead me back. My brother...a*****e...is a dangerous cannibalistic rogue because he gave in. I won't let that happen to me. I'm going to be a good shinobi for the village in the JUEI." I had a renewed determination in my life's goal. I would fight like Hell to achieve it and be nothing like my brother whose violent tendencies caused him to give in to his insanity. I continuously paced back and forth as I spoke but I eventually stopped and gave Kiku a warm hug. We had been through a lot together but even this was excessive for us and all in one day. "And of course I forgive you. Kiku. And yeah, sometimes you really piss me off. But I can't stop thinking about you. I hate every day that I don't see you. I admire the goodness in you that not everyone sees. Your passion for life inspires me to keep fighting through my struggles." I was really spilling my guts out to Kiku in a way that I never would have before. I thought that I should be distant from her to protect her from how dangerous, wretched, and mad I truly am. But I realized that I was mistaken for doing that and it ended up causing more problems in the end. She was right, what happened was not me, I am not my brother.

In retrospect, I realize that Kiku was a brilliantly incandescent lamp and I was the moth constantly flying toward it, yet always out of reach.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: C】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 535 || 555】▰【STAMINA: 555 || 555】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
Wing Formation [ Bōsui Tsubasa ] | Rank C-Insects | Spiritual
The Aburame will send out a cloud of their winged insects which then begin to form a set of wings or a cloud this allows the Aburame to take flight so long as they maintain insects for the flight to remain useful. The rank determines the durability of the wings or cloud for collisions.
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff