Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
🦗 || The Swarm Chronicles | Act II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: C 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
One the pair had left the warehouse, Kiku was surprised by how… peaceful everything seemed. Flying through the night sky, the wind billowing her hair gently as she was carried by Nimure. In contrast that was the travesty of their mission, the night sky was the most serene thing the girl had ever seen. It almost put Kiku to sleep, despite everything.

But once the Aburame landed, the girl hopped from his arms and back to solid ground. She took a few steps away before perching on a set of bars, sitting with her legs crossed. The princess listened intently while Nimure spoke, truly for the first time opening up to her. As he spoke, it dawned on Kiku that she really didn’t know her friend like she thought. She didn’t know his struggles, or his pains. Nimure had hid it well, with his cool attitude. But the fault lied in Kiku for not getting to know him better, for just assuming he would tell her his struggles.

“Nimure, I care about you. A lot.” Kiku shifted so she looked up at the sky. “You were my first friend. My first real friend, y’know? And as much crap as I give you, I really admire how driven you are. I always have. You’ve had your mind set on JUEI ever since we met. I’ve… never really had a dream like that.” Kiku hopped down and walked up to her friend, meeting his gaze unflinchingly. “I’ve never really known what I wanted. And to be honest, I still don’t. I’ve only ever acted on impulse. Maybe even part of me thinks I’d be the one to drag you down? I don’t know...”

Kiku took in a breath to steady her heart, literally and metaphorically. She wasn’t looking forward to what was coming next. “I know you don’t care about Momotaro. But I do. Just like I care for you… I also care for him. In the same but different way. I can’t just leave him.” She closed her eyes as she took another steadying breath. “I know I’ve acted selfishly before, but I may make one more selfish request, Nimure? I don’t want to lose you as a friend after this.” Kiku looked up at him. She had a smile on her face, but it was filled with its own sadness as her lavender eyes glistened slightly.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 910/910
Stamina: 550/550
Puppet Points: 0/10
Strength: 4
Speed: 1
Reflex: 1
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱"Yeah, I gotta go!" I yelled out to fight through the overwhelming noise that only I could hear as I felt the bugs eating me. Without explanation, I formed a handseal and disappeared in a body flicker. However, to perform the body flicker Kiku would watch me dissolve into a swarm of bugs. Hundreds of bugs would leave my mouth as my face frighteningly broke down into bugs. I disappeared as quickly as I could so that Kiku could not intervene.

I reappeared as the bugs reconstituted my body outside of my house. I ran to my room and thankfully my parents were asleep. I sat down in my closet and continued covering my ears and rocked back and forth. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Skrelskrelskrelskrelskrelskrelskrel! Crazy idiot hiding in a closet. Hiding, stupid. They know where you are. Just let us in, Nimure. We love you. Pained tears ran down my cheeks as I felt them biting into me and I tried to retain my composure. I knew that I just had to sit here and let the storm pass. I kept hearing the buzzing as I buried my teary eyes into my knees and ripped my mask off my face. I threw it inside my closet as I focused on my breathing. I was sweating profusely as I continued hearing the voices and seeing the visions. Suddenly, the noises ceased and I stared down at my shaking hands. Light pierced through the crack in the door as I realized that I had been sitting there all night. I stood up and walked out of my closet before collapsing in exhaustion on my mattress.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: C】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 525 || 555】▰【STAMINA: 555 || 555】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:24 am
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: C 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Nimure’s reaction was enough to stop Kiku in her tracks, enough to wipe the smile from her face. It was instead replaced with her own look of worry, of concern for what her friend was going through. He gave his answer, but the boy’s actions couldn’t betray a more distant truth. It was in this moment that he looked most like the young boy she’d become friends with back in the Academy. Scared and tormented by his own invisible demons. Kiku didn’t know what to do. She wanted to reach out, to try and comfort him, but then he yelled. The girl visibly flinched as the outburst, freezing in place with her hand extended less than half way to Nimure.

“Nimure… wait…” She finally managed to speak, to breath the words out just in time for them to be spoken too late. The Aburame swirled into a cloud of insects, insects that Kiku would later realize she now hated on a more personal level. In a matter of moments, for the first time in years, Kiku was… alone. Her frame buckled dejectedly as her stupid friend left her in this stupid park all by her stupid self. And for moments that stretched out in an eternity she stood there, her very body feeling like it was being split into different directions.

Kiku wanted to go after Nimure, she wanted to help. He was her first and her best friend, and someone she’d always had a connection with that was much deeper than her other relationships before him had been. Of course what she wanted to do was help him be okay. But on the other hand…

Kiku clenched her fist, her nails digging into her palms for a moment before she loosened up. How could she help him when she was the source of his pain? All of this was her fault, Kiku wasn’t selfish enough not to realize that. And how could she expect to comfort him while she twisted the knife in further. Maybe the best thing she could do for Nimure was to leave him alone.

In the end, the conflicting desires within her eventually lead to giving him space. Kiku turned and walked back to report on the mission by herself. Partly because it was part of the job, mostly to distract herself from what was going on. She was nervous, but she gave her superior the basic rundown of what happened, with the parts they needed to know. Kiku even tossed in some little lie about why Nimure wasn’t with her. “I’m sorry we got caught.” She finished up her report by beginning to beg, bowing on her hands and knees. “It was my fault we got noticed, so don’t punish Nimure! He was nothing but an amazing leader throughout every second of the mission.” With her head bowed, Kiku’s eyes squeezed shut and her fist clenched. “JUEI means everything to Nimure, so if you need to punish someone, punish me. Please…”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 910/910
Stamina: 550/550
Puppet Points: 0/10
Strength: 4
Speed: 1
Reflex: 1
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action: