Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Years later, Alfajiri was back. He knew what he was doing this time, he thought. During the years the former Mwezi'Johari lion had bulked up. Sure, he was still slight compared to the Firekin but he definitely wasn't the slender male he'd been before.

And so he charged up to the pride again and roared, announcing his challenge to anyone in the area who would hear it.

Would it be one of the ones he fought all those years ago? Part of him doubted it, but there was always a chance. While waiting, he hunkered down in the sands, green eyes waiting, scanning the horizon for a figure who would inevitably be here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lessien Súrion was first to show her face towards the unknown males roar. She had never seen him before, giving a huff and a nod in acknowledging his challenge. She'd show him exactly what it meant to be in these lands. Either he would fit right in, or she'd win.

"I'll accept your challenge" She said with a roar of her own. Her blood red eyes studied him closely. She stood tall, head up high. Waiting for his next moves. Waiting to see what he would bring to the pride. He smelled not of the sandy lands before them, but that would change eventually. She had a feeling this guy had what it took to be fire.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas