Autumn’s roleplay search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 am
Hi everyone! My name is Ellie, or you can call me Autumn, I am 25 years old. I have been on Gaia for a while and I am looking to get back into role playing since I have been having a bit of extra time on my hands. My writing style is pretty casual, I like to mimic my partner’s in terms of length, but I try to stick to a 2-3 paragraph minimum. I normally prefer to play female roles in MxL role plays, but I can also play more feminine males in MxM role plays. I prefer to do OC than fandoms, just because it gives me more freedom to get into character and be more creative.

OC Ideas
Bolded roles are my preference on who I want to play
Any OC Idea with an * I am craving to do
Any OC idea with✿ I have an idea for a plot

Arranged marriage
FBI Agent X Serial killer *✿
Dragon (shifter) X Princess
Bully X Victim
Prince (ss) X Prince from neighboring or enemy kingdom
CEO x Secretary/Assistant
Kidnapper x Victim
Childhood friends turned against each other
Seeing X Blind
Artist X Muse *
Master X Slave
Asylum patientXAsylum doctor
VampireXHuman
Military/Lover from war zone
Gypsy X knight * ✿

OC Plots
Bolded roles are my preference on who I want to play

Story plot:
X and Y have been best of friends sense they were kids but after confessing there love Arron began to miss school and always getting sick. Y began to worry about his lover when X was put in the hospital the day of their anniversary. Out of concern Y asked the doctor what was wrong with X. The doctor informed Y that X had no more than 3 years to live because he had cancer. However the doctor forbid Y to tell X anything about X’s condition so that X can enjoy the time (s)he has left. Will Y let everything fall apart because of X’s condition or will they keep their relationship going?

Story plot:*

Before he went off to war, he told her that he loved her, and promised that he would return with her wedding ring. Shortly afterwards, he went missing in action and was presumed dead... It turns out that he was captured by the enemy, brutally tortured, and then sold into slavery. After years in captivity, he finally matches to escape. He returns home, only to find that his true love, thinking he was dead, has moved on with her life and married another man. He still loves her however, and feels like he is entitled to be with her... and this wounded veteran will stop at nothing to make her his own again

Story Plot:
A fearsome dragon kidnaps a princess, taking her back to his lair. (He will have a human form.) Once there, she finds out that he is not the savage beast he appears to be. He is actually a lonely, misunderstood man, and one of the last living members of a race that has been nearly hunted to extinction. The two end up falling in love, but run into trouble when her father sends a team of dragonslayers to rescue her.

Story Plot:
A young knight is assigned to guard a dungeon full of dangerous criminals... It is here that he meets a young woman who has been sentenced to death for withchcraft... He decides to help her escape and then run away with her, and they fall for each other

Story Plot:
X thought that he had the perfect life. He worked as an FBI agent, was getting married to his childhood sweet heart, and was now looking to get his family started. However, X couldn’t help but feeling that his life was becoming stagnant. No matter what happened at work or home he still had never worked on a true murder case like he always wanted to.

His fiancé hated to see him so upset, but how was she to help him? But one day things started to change. X was investigating the case of a serial killer like he wanted to do for so long, but strangely it looks and seems like he is the only one who is able to understand the strange case. Now the question is, who is his killer and how will he put and end to their terror. Why does it seem that the case is only solvable to him?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:50 pm
BUMP

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:52 pm
BUMP

Roleplay Search

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash