Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
🦗 || The Swarm Chronicles | Act III Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Kiku’s mouth hung open as the ball sank right into the gutter. She shook her head and whipped around, pouting indignantly at Nimure’s laughter. “Yeah well I have to take it easy on you, so I don’t crush your spirits.” She shot back. Right above her the scoreboard displayed a massive discrepancy in points between her and Nimure. She scoffed as her friend rotated with her to take his turn. He even went so far as to show off, throwing the ball down the lane like the pins said something rude to him.

“Wow way to go Nimure!” Once Kiku noticed the boy gained the attention of an employee, she made sure to sarcastically congratulate him as obnoxiously as possible. “You sure are good at handling balls! Practice much?” If nothing else this got a snicker out of the blonde girl and resulted in the employee shaking his head and walking away. The games went on and on as the two spent more time together today than they had since their first mission. It was a weight off of Kiku’s shoulders for sure. It made her forget about, not only the dress of shinobi life, but of the stress in her other life too. It was a reminder that maybe everything would be okay.

Soon it was Kiku’s turn again. The girl placed the large pretzel she was snacking on next to her drink and got up. What she wasn’t expecting was Nimure to start giving her pointers. Her face went red and her eyes went wide as the Aburame entered her personal space, but she didn’t object to him touching her. Kiku could feel her pulse quickening as her breath caught in her chest as she did as her friend instructed. It was surprising that Kiku didn’t flinch away from the touch, but she figured it was Nimure. He wasn’t going to hurt her, right? “R-right…” she stammered quietly as Nimure took his steps back away from her. The young shinobi took in a breath to calm her nerves and made sure to roll the ball down the lane, aiming her toss with her shoulder. The ball hit the wood with a loud and heavy thunk, traveled all the way down the lane, and then… knocked down every single pin.

Kiku’s face lit up with excitement, and it would almost seem as if stars formed in her purple eyes as she watched every pin fall into the pit. “Nimure!! Did you see that?!” She exclaimed in glee, turning to her friend with a wide smile on her face. “I did it, I got them all!” Kiku’s next move happened without much thought, and if she tried to reason it out later she would fall short. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the joy of accomplishment, or maybe it was a release of pent up stress. But in a matter of nanoseconds the puppeteer was upon Nimure. The shorter girl jumped up and wrapped her arms around the Aburame’s shoulders, pulling him into a hug as she dangled from his neck.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2090/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 771/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱My heart was pounding out of my chest as I pictured Kiku's flushed face while stepping back. I remember that it felt almost like nostalgia in that it was beautiful but bittersweet. To feel the elation of our mutual connection but knowing that it was outside of my grasp filled me with fondness tinged with disappointment. It was like remembering bright days that have and will always be passed. Nonetheless, I watched with anticipation from the sidelines as Kiku knocked over every pin. This was the first time that I had ever seen Kiku score a strike. At most I had seen her knock over three pins and then dismiss it as a technical bug with the alleyway for the reason why that she did not knock over more or some nonsense like that. I smiled widely at this development as I put my cigarette out in the ashtray that was filling up quickly. "Awesome job!" I responded with high levels of praise and enthusiasm. What happened next caused my ears to burn as I caught her in my arms. I returned her hug tightly with my arms wrapped around her lower back. I lifted her up so that she would not lose her balance and fall from my neck. We were face to face as I saw the glisten of excitement in her eyes. For a couple of seconds, I could see within the flare of her eyes the cinders of a world that I would burn down just to hold her again.

▱▰▱Our faces were close but this time I just smiled gently and sheepishly as I continued to be overwhelmed. But then, all of a sudden, I pressed my forehead to hers for a split second of intimacy before speaking again. "That'll make this game more interesting." I suspected that Kiku would be worried of what I would do or how I would react given my recent track record. I was nervous but I forced the words from my throat. My sheepish smile became one-sided and sly as my words were smoothed by confidence. For once, I was fully in control and self-possessed. It was a side of me that even I had never seen before and certainly not Kiku or anyone else for that matter. My socially awkward tendencies were not lost on me on top of my unique talent of screwing everything up. But not this time, Kiku's fire was the spark that inspired more in me. It was what I liked about her.

▱▰▱I placed her on the floor before letting go and walking over to grasp my bowling ball. The employee stared at me warily before I winked and rolled the ball down the alley properly. The ball spun as it soared down the alley and slammed into the pins resulting in a strike of my own. As I returned to the couch I picked up Kiku's ball and handed it to her. I stood next to her as watched her form. "Remember, just like last time. Bend your knees a little and just slowly roll your wrist into it." As I reminded her of my mentorship, my smile was less cocky. My expression was soft and kind as I encouraged her.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: C】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 555 || 555】▰【STAMINA: 555 || 555】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“Huh?” Kiku blinked as Nimure butted heads with her. She didn’t realize she’d jumped up onto him like that, so the sudden realization took her aback. A red blush crept up on her face but the girl didn’t exactly peel herself from the Aburame. The blonde girl’s heart began to speed up, beating out a manic rhythm like a monkey on a taiko drum. Kiku couldn’t exactly express why she was so… nervous, for lack of a better term. Part of her reasoned that it was because she was remembering what happened during their last mission. Last time they were so close was the beginning of the awkward distance between them.

But this time felt different. There wasn’t that hesitation, that uncertainty, that… tension. It relieved the remainder of the stress from her shoulders and Kiku felt relaxed, fully, for the first time in a long time. After the whirlwind of that that plagued her brain in that quick instant, Nimure finally put her down. Soon enough it was her turn again, and Kiku rolled the ball down the lane much like before. Her aim was off and she had a small grouping of pins, which took a second toss. “So…” she said as she whipped back to her friend, her hands on her hips. “What’s gonna happen now that Kobayashi is dead? Wasn’t he your in to JUEI?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱I felt a lot drunker after seeing Kiku's crimson face which slightly threw me off the game. I still pulled off a strike because I was just that good though. Although Kiku was certainly improving her bowling game. I slowly sauntered back to the couch and plopped myself down while leaning back in the seat. I sat back in the upholstery and craned my neck up to look at the ceiling. My head was swirling and I felt lightheaded from the tobacco, alcohol, and close moment with Kiku. I felt almost catatonic as my heart continued beating and I only snapped out of it when she turned back to me. "Well, I assassinated a jonin. How can they turn me away now?" I smiled with charming overconfidence behind my red face. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter as I downed another cup of alcohol. I put my feet up on the table as I felt my continuous descent into drunkenness. I felt myself unwinding but I stopped drinking so that I could maintain control. "Have you decided what you're doing after chuunin yet?" I returned the question and put my hands behind my head to keep it craned toward Kiku. My head felt heavy from the intoxication and I just smiled gently. I was feeling a bit too overwhelmed by Kiku to try getting close to her again anytime soon but I was certainly enjoying myself.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: C】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 555 || 555】▰【STAMINA: 555 || 555】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
“Hmph.” Kiku hummed as Nimure was relaxing. She probably should’ve been upset that he was stealing her alcohol, but truthfully she didn’t mind. It was worth it to see him happy, at least for the time being. Plus it was funny to the girl to see how much of a lightweight her friend actually was.

“Hey, don’t play it off so coolly, dummy.” Kiku jabbed a finger at him with her other hand on her hip. “Yeah you took him out, but aren’t you worried that that’ll just put you in more hot water than anything else?” Nimure’s more relaxed attitude and posture would probably carry over into his reply, which would pull a defeated sigh from the puppeteer. “Whatever, so long as you’re sure.” She said quietly as she sat next to the Aburame, perching herself on the back of the chair instead of the seat. Kiku looked up to the score monitor to watch the little animation that displayed “Peemure Wins” in large letters.

She rested her elbow on her knee and her cheek in her hand as she contemplated Nimure’s question. “After Chunin, huh…” she muttered wistfully. “Can’t really say I’ve thought about it. I only became a shinobi as a way to rebel against my family, or for fun, or whatever. I never intended to go and make a career out of it.” Kiku’s other hand held her soda from the top as it dangled below her knee. “‘Sides, I’m not sure what I’d have to offer at that level. I’m not an assassin like you are, or able to work on the defense array like Momo, or even a weaponsmith like Moriyama.” A bemused smile played on Kiku’s lips as she took a sip from her drink. “Who knows? Maybe I’ll be the first Forever Genin. That's gotta count for something.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱I stopped drinking before the room could start spinning. I learned from experience that when it got even close to that point that getting sick was imminent. When Kiku began leveling her protestations at me about being worried by what happened with Kobayashi and its effects on my chances. I popped another cigarette into my mouth and filled my lungs with the refreshing smoke. As I enjoyed the cool smoothness of the menthols, I just shrugged. "Kiku, I spend ninety-nine percent of my life on the verge of panic, just let me enjoy this." My words probably came off harsher than I intended as I puffed the smoke into the air above me and leaned back. It was true that at times what I was going for was too much to bear and I always felt as if I were at least on the brink of destruction. Ephemerally carefree moments like these were cherished but I still regretted getting irritated with her. "Sorry, yeah, I get that you're just worried about me." I rubbed a temple with two fingers as I craned my head back up. In a moment of drink-encouraged honesty, I would elaborate. "I've thought about that, y'know. Right before I ran that kunai over his throat, in fact. There was a hesitation there and it was selfish. What if this ruins my dream? That kinda bullshit." I took another drag on my cigarette and I felt it wake me up a little more despite the haze brought on by drink. "Then I remembered that I needed to protect you and I flicked that knife so damn fast. I still think that was the right call. If that tells ya anything." My eyes became intense as I remembered my primal and protective bloodlust. It was a flicker in my yellow eyes before it subsided with another puff.

▱▰▱I humorously threw my napkin at the screen when it said the stupid name that Kiku gave me in the system. Winning tended to lose its luster with such antics. There was also no fun in the fact that I always won but I was becoming worried about her vastly improved bowling game going forward. "I'm sure JUEI could use a janitor." I suggested sarcastically with a wicked smile before dumping the remnant cigarette in the dirty ashtray. I enjoyed watching the smoke dance in the air along with the neon lights. Intoxication was making the colors brighter and Kiku all the more luminescent to me. "Y'know, I always imagined that I'd see your name in lights someday. Crowds cheering for you. Even shinobi can become great performers like that. Have you ever thought about that?" I turned to look up at her as I placed my sneaker on the edge of the table.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:05 am
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
The girl slapped Nimure playfully in the chest with a wide swing of her arm. “I’m serious!” She chided. The Genin didn’t say anything about the suggestion, but Kiku didn’t really see herself as the main show anywhere. That kind of thing didn’t appeal to her anymore. Probably out of fear of if she got outed, and how her career could come to a sudden death. But she listened to his words, and paid close attention to how he described his thoughts during the mission. Nimure sounded so sure, it was admirable. And before she knew it, Kiku’s mouth was forming her thoughts into words.

“That’s something I’ve always admired about you, Nimure. When you have a goal, you always stick to it no matter what. It might not seem like a lot, but to someone like me without a dream, you’re truly a wonder. Like a role model in a way, I guess. Like I just wanna see you succeed, y’know?” Kiku paused to take a drink from her cup, stopping once it was empty. Then she turned to Nimure with a wide grin on her face. “So I’m gonna do whatever I can to make your dream come true, too, Nimure.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱I laughed harder when Kiku playfully pounded my chest with her arm. I doubled over in my seat before simply leaning on my knees. I only began to sit up and adjust my posture when Kiku started speaking from the heart about me. My face was completely flushed crimson as she complimented my drive to succeed so emphatically. I was holding my breath as I looked at her but felt my confidence from earlier overwhelm my anxiety. I placed my hand on Kiku's before responding. "And I admire that you always do the right thing. Even after all you've been through. I love it even when it hurts me..." I retracted my hand from Kiku's as my eyes filled with sorrow. It pained me to give her distance as I referred to her rejecting me because she wanted to do what was right and remain loyal to Momotaro. I retracted my hand to make her feel comfortable and not to push the boundaries but it still stung in my chest. This was a simple idea that I expressed but it had all of my complex emotional weight behind it. "Anyway, I've got your back too. No matter what." I tried to shrug it all off and I was becoming too regretful and nervous to say more at the moment and relied on Kiku to keep the momentum of conversation.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:27 am
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
As Nimure sang Kiku’s praises about her durability, a red blush crept up her cheeks. Her facial expression didn’t change as she looked at her friend, but her purple eyes lit up like stars as he spoke. And when the Aburame took his hand in hers, the whole world seemed to stop. There wasn’t anyone else in the bowling alley, no drunk adults or kids’ birthday parties. Even the shitty classic songs on the radio seemed to fade away with the rest of the world, leaving only the two of them.

Kiku didn’t flinch away as Nimure took her hand, and a quiet smile even played upon her lips. “Shut up, you’re drunk.” Was all she said, but her heart wasn’t in it. The girl stroked the boy’s hand lightly with her thumb before he pulled away. “But I appreciate it,” she added, looking away slightly.

About a second after Nimure pulled his hand away, Kiku hopped to her feet. Even though she handled her liquor better than her friend, the action still made her lose balance a little. But the shinobi regained her footing and held a hand out to the masked boy, smiling down at him. “Come on, let’s get you home okay?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱I felt light-headed when I felt Kiku's thumb rub my hand before I regretfully retracted my connected palm. Something told me that it wasn't just the booze. Okay, maybe it was at least partially the booze. When I watched Kiku stumble a bit upon standing I smirked. "Looks like I'm not the only one." I quipped at my friend before slowly and overly carefully standing from the sofa. Standing up felt more like a tactical strategy at this state of intoxication. I felt the booze rush to my head immediately when I was on my feet. "Alright, let's go." I started walking out of the bowling alley and was ultimately lead home by Kiku. "See ya later." I smiled wearily and looked away awkwardly before sauntering off to my front door. I felt my face become crimson as I looked away and left to immediately collect myself.

▱▰▱I barely took two steps inside the dark house before jumping in the air and clicking my heels. I felt my heart rate persist at its elevated pace and continued to feel the heat in my skin. When I got to my room I plopped myself onto the mattress and felt the alcohol in my system sucking me deeper into the bed. I remember staring at the ceiling and just seeing every facial expression she made over and over. For once, the swarm was quiet and I was content.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items