Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Marteau Apartment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxM ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴀ ᴜxxxA ᴘ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᴋ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ , E N G L A N Dxxx

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:18 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxKʏʟɪᴀɴ Zᴀᴄʜᴀʀɪᴇ Mᴀʀᴛᴇᴀᴜxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ A Sʜᴏᴡ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxZᴏᴇ Aɴɢᴇʟɪᴏ̨ᴜᴇ Qᴜɪᴍʙʏxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:23 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ There is no connected Floo, since there's no fireplace in the apartment

⟹ The wifi name is "MarteauMusic" and the password is "BelleMusique"

⟹ Although Zoe isn't on the lease, she practically lives at the apartment as well.

xxxxxxxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxxxxxxx

⇴Kylian's cat, Divisé

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:41 pm
User Image

I'm bad at love but you can't blame me for t r y i n g
                                              You know I'd be l y i n g saying you ain't the one

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Zoe Quimby

Beauxbatons Alumna - Twenty Nine Years Old - Pureblood
                                              Hair Stylist - Magic Clips Salon

╚══════════════════════════╝

Zoe had finally gotten herself together and dressed for the day before making her way out of her boyfriend’s bedroom and into the kitchen, where Kylian was busy preparing brunch while Divisé sat on a chair and watched from afar. The more Zoe stayed over, the more annoying it was having to go back to her aunt’s house to get more or other things. She always felt like she had forgotten something, and in truth, she usually had, whether it was a cute pair of pants that pulled her outfit together perfectly or an eye shadow palette that had that one specific shade she wanted to wear. The woman was disorganized enough with having one place to live, but now that she was living in two places, her belongings were getting misplaced and lost even more than before. Without Kylian’s cleanliness and organization skills, she was sure she’d have lost her mind by now. At least he kept her belongings in check when they were in his home.

Part of her was very grateful that her boyfriend was so organized, but another part of her wondered if her disorganization really bugged him. It didn’t seem like he cared too much, although he made sure things didn’t get too out of hand and she tried her hardest to stay as organized as she could as well. However, she couldn’t help but wonder what he thought. They were just so different, but they seemed to make their relationship work. Another way that they were different was their sleeping habits. Ky always woke up earlier than Zoe did as she liked to sleep in, but instead of having breakfast alone, they’d always enjoy brunch together. “Bonjour,” Zoe greeted, kissing her boyfriend’s cheek before plopping down in the empty seat next to Divisé, listening to the classical music that was playing in the background while Kylian finished up. She really did love her life, but was living at two places at one time really annoying.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Zoe and Divisé
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Brunch Time
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I love mornings

Kylian had to admit, he rather enjoyed having Zoe over. She was always nice company, though occasionally she complained about not having some thing or another at his house, then the next thing he knew, she was bringing another bag of her belongings over to his apartment. He didn't mind that she was slowly moving herself in, though, he could do without her disorganized messes. Once she'd started bringing clothes over, he went and bought a dresser for her that matched his bedroom set, then moved his clothes to just one bar in the closet so she'd have plenty of room. Of course, with her messy personality, he usually ended up tidying up after her, but it worked. Even when she wasn't over, he had more to do than just watch the television or work on writing new music.

That particular morning, the duo had slept in (though he'd still woken quite a bit earlier than she had), and when he heard her start getting up, he headed to the kitchen to make a nice brunch meal. Since he hadn't needed to go out, his heavy-rimmed glasses were perched on his nose in lieu of contacts. He was also still wearing his pajama bottoms, which he paired for a tee-shirt he'd collected on his most recent trip to Paris.

Zoe wandered out, offering a kiss to Kylian's cheek, before she plopped down next to the cat at the bar. "Bonjour, mon amour. How was your sleep? I hope I didn't wake you this morning." He glanced over at the girl, then started plating up the food. He set down a plate with pancakes, one with bacon and sausages, and one with a fluffy mountain of scrambled eggs, then he got two empty plates for the two of them, before joining Zoe and Divisé at the bar.

Kiska166

Gʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ
          Dʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ I'ᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴀʏ
          Tʀʏɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ, ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ
          Wᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴇʟᴛ sᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Sᴏ I ᴘʀᴀʏᴇᴅ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          I'ʟʟ sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜰʟʏ. I'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs 'ᴛɪʟ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
          Aɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪsʜ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀᴡᴀʏ
          Oᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          I'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀɪsᴋ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀᴡᴀʏ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:44 pm
User Image

I'm bad at love but you can't blame me for t r y i n g
                                              You know I'd be l y i n g saying you ain't the one

Zoe Quimby

Beauxbatons Alumna - Twenty Nine Years Old - Pureblood
                                              Hair Stylist - Magic Clips Salon

Zoe reached out to scratch Divisé behind her ears. Although Zoe wasn’t big into having pets, she found Kylian’s cat to be rather amiable. Perhaps it was because his cat only wanted attention when she wanted it, and Zoe wasn’t one to try and give her plenty of attention, especially if she wasn’t asking for it. No way was she about to get attacked by an angry feline. Those things had weapons. In fact, Zoe’s entire immediate family wasn’t that big into animals, well, except for her father. But after staying with her aunt for the past ten or so years, she came to realize that his side of the family loved animals. Dogs, owls, horses, you name it. She assumed it was her mother that wore the pants in that decision-making.

“No, no. You didn’t wake me,” she responded, smiling up at her boyfriend. “I slept great. Et toi?” she asked. Kylian had a comfortable mattress, and he did a wonderful job staying quiet while she slept. After a pause, she mentioned, “The problem is never the sleep. It’s trying to find my stuff, and then realizing I left it at home.” The brunette propped an elbow up on the bar and placed her chin in the palm of her hand. She knew she complained about this way too often, and Ky was probably tired of hearing about it. But what could she do? She dealt with this almost every day. Her eyes wandered over the food that Kylian plated, stomach growling. “That looks so yummy. Oh, merci mon amour,” she said, leaning up against the bar to place another kiss on his cheek.

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:56 pm
User Image

Comme un m é d i c a m e n t, moi, je suis r i e n sans toi
                                              Et je sais que, je sais que jе p e r d s du temps dans tes b r a s

Zoe Marteau

Thirty Two Years Old - Married - Pureblood
                                              Beauxbatons Alumna - Hair Stylist - Magic Clips Salon

Zoe walked into the not so empty nursery. There were less than two months left until her due date – less than two months left until she’d be responsible for another life’s survival, and she was terrified. Even prior to her baby being born, she had given up numerous things. Among them was smoking; however, she’d sneak one whenever she felt in over her head, which was becoming more and more frequent as time passed on.

Setting up and decorating her nursery with her husband was supposed to be fun, but Zoe couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed and exhausted, wishing that she hadn’t gotten pregnant. The hair stylist had cut back on her work hours ever since her legs had started to ache really badly after standing for long periods of time but that didn’t help with feeling uncomfortable doing literally anything else, including lying down and trying to sleep. It seemed no matter which way she turned in her bed, she couldn’t stay in that position for long without her belly suffocating her or her baby kicking her.

All she wanted to do was get a good night’s rest and wake up to the reality that this was all a dream. Instead, she was big, tired, and scared. Kylian was planning a birthday dinner for her in a couple of days for her 33rd, so she had taken the time to get her nails done although she had no idea how she’d muster up the will to go out. Doing anything had become challenging, including sitting in a salon chair and letting someone else do the work for her. Everything was exhausting. Zoe heard Kylian’s footsteps approaching as he carried what she imagined was the cradle they had purchased earlier that day, so she tried her best to quickly blink away the tears forming in front of her eyes, but when he had entered, she broke down and began sobbing. “Je ne peux pas.... faire... ҫa,” she mustered out in between cries. “Je serais u-une m-mère terrible.”

((OOC: translation - “I can't do this” “I'm going to be a terrible mother” ))

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home - Nursery
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Zoe
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Soft Comforts
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hate that she's upset

Kylian was... busy. The last several weeks had been nonstop, between his trying to keep up with work, doing a large chunk of the household chores, and most importantly, caring for his wife. Her being pregnant was certainly something he was excited for, even if it meant more on his plate. Zoe seemed extra stressed, but honestly, Kylian couldn't fault her. There had been a lot of changes, and while he'd like to say the pregnancy was rough for him, he knew it was a million times harder on Zoe. Luckily, they were getting close to the day they'd be able to hold their baby girl.

Grabbing yet another heavy box from the car, Kylian headed in to the nursery the two were working on setting up. They'd finally finished buying everything, which meant it was time for assembly. This, unfortunately, proved to be Kylian's weakness. Why were baby things so confusing to set up? "Mon amour, I'll never know why these-" He paused his train of thought when he heard a soft sobbing. It wasn't him, and the only other one home was Zoe, so he moved faster, setting the box just inside the nursery before moving to wrap his wife in a loving embrace.

He pet her hair softly as she mentioned her fears, then he gently pressed a kiss against the top of her head. One hand moved down to rub her back, the man pondering his words a moment. "Mon amour, ce n'est pas vrai. Tu vas être une mère merveilleuse." He gave her a soft squeeze, hoping to relieve at least a bit of her stress. "Zoe, my love. I know you'll be great. I've seen how big your heart is, how much you care. This baby, our baby, is going to have the best mère in the world. She is going to love you with all her heart, just as I love you with all of mine."

He sent a soft smile toward the brunette, moving a hand to gently caress her cheek and wipe away the tears that trailed. "And, always remember, you're never going to have to do this alone. I will always be by your side. We're so close to meeting our petite chérie, and once we've got her in our arms, all these fears will melt away." He pressed a kiss against her lips, pulling back just enough to rest their foreheads together. "Ma belle Zoe, je t'aime tellement. Tu vas être fantastique, je te le promets."

{{Wearing :: Casual}}
          {{To Translate: "My love, that is not true. You are going to be a wonderful mother." :: "My beautiful Zoe, I love you so very much. You are going to be fantastic, I promise."}
          kiska166

Gʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ
          Tʀʏɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ, ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ
          Wᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴇʟᴛ sᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Sᴏ I ᴘʀᴀʏᴇᴅ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          I'ʟʟ sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜰʟʏ. I'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs 'ᴛɪʟ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
          Oᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:32 pm
User Image

Zoe Marteau

Zoe wrapped her arms around Kylian as he rushed over to embrace her, sobbing into his neck. She noticed that he smelled nicely, but she was too lost in her emotions to compliment him. Meanwhile she probably smelled like body odour from all of the sweating she’s been doing carrying around the excess weight. The very pregnant woman continued to cry as her husband attempted to comfort her by kissing her forehead and telling her that she was going to be a wonderful mother. A moment later, Kylian broke the embrace to look her in the eyes. Zoe lifted up her hand to her eyes to try and wipe away her tears onto the sleeve of her sweater, but they kept on streaming down her cheeks.

Big, slightly red and swollen eyes stared into Kylian’s as he spoke. “But what if I can’t handle it?” she asked quietly before sniffling to try and keep everything that was trying to slide out of her nose, inside. The musician’s smile made Zoe feel a little safer, and even moreso when he assured her that she will always have him by her side. The soon-to-be mom smiled back, wiping away a trail of tears on the opposite cheek that Kylian wiped, and smiled back. It was small, but it was a smile nonetheless. “I hope you’re right,” she responded, referring to all of her fears melting away once they got to hold their daughter.

Zoe felt a little ripped off. She was so scared of being a bad mom that she couldn’t even enjoy the anticipation of having a baby girl, who she could dress in the cutest, most stylish little dresses, and braid her hair when she got older. She obsessed over how cute Roxie always looked, and she was sure she would obsess even more over her own daughter, but she still couldn’t help but feel robbed of all of the excitement. Zoe kissed her husband back when he pressed his lips against hers, then rested her forehead against his, gazing into her eyes as he spoke. “Merci,” she said softly. Somewhere between him walking into the room and kissing each other, she had stopped crying. “Je t’aime plus,” she started before adding, “surtout une fois que vous avez assemblé le berceau.” The woman leaned back and cackled, watching Kylian’s facial reaction. She knew he struggled when it came to assembling furniture, but she also knew that she could get away with torturing him with the chores while pregnant.

((OOC: translation - “I love you more... especially once you put the crib together.” ))

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home - Nursery
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Zoe
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Soft Comforts
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's going to take all night to build that thing!

Kylian grinned softly when Zoe asked what about her not being able to handle it. "That's the wonderful thing, mon chéri, there will be times you feel you can't handle it. Same as there'll be times I feel the same. But you and I, we're a team. If ever you feel you need help, you know I'll be right beside you to make it all work. And I know the same from you to me." He kissed her nose, taking a deep breath. She seemed to calm, a smile touching upon her lips, as she noted she hoped he was right. "About this, I'm sure."

Kylian gently tucked a loose strand of Zoe's hair back behind her ear, fingers gently brushing along her jawline. He offered a bigger smile when she said she loved him too. Admittedly, the thought she might not never crossed her mind. He paused when she continued, mentioning putting the crib together. Blue eyes glanced sidelong at the open box, pieces still arranged in order. "Non, pas le berceau. Il y a tellement de pièces." He sighed softly, lifting a random wooden bar from the box. Offering a pitiful look back, he handed over the instruction packet. "Feriez-vous l'honneur de vous assurer que je ne casse pas tout?"

{{Wearing :: Casual}}
          {{To Translate: "No, not the crib. It's got so many pieces." :: "Would you do the honor of making sure I don't break the whole thing?"}}
          kiska166
          #0095B6

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:39 pm
User Image

Zoe Marteau

Zoe snickered again at Kylian’s complaints about the crib having too many pieces. Some people loved to watch the world burn, and apparently when it came to her husband’s lack of furniture assembling skills, she was one of them. “Oui, le berceau!” she countered jokingly in a ghostly, terrified voice, watching as the man pulled out one of the parts. Taking the instruction packet from him, the witch looked it over, scanning the images briefly before looking back at the wizard and nodding quickly. “Je ferai de mon mieux,” she promised although her best involved eating snacks and trying not to get bored enough to stop Kylian from utterly messing up and having to redo the entire thing.

Since when did being married get so boring? Assembling a crib after having a mental breakdown was never what Zoe expected to be doing on a day off. Then again, she wouldn’t have had a day off today (or everyday this month) if she hadn’t been carrying a child. She also would not have felt as hungry as she did. Prior to being pregnant, the woman didn’t eat all that much food – smoking and drinking coffee were probably the main reasons, but since cutting back and having to eat for herself and the baby, she felt as though she never wanted to stop eating.

((OOC: translation - “Yes, the crib!” “I will do my best.” ))

Cinnabun Gryffie

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff