Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
Demon Applications! [ Gyuki ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:31 pm
User Image

Gyuki is now available for applications! Decisions on who gets a Bijuu are determined by the moderator team based on the positive guild impact and activity of the member. We will closely consider all applications based on those criteria. You may apply for Gyuki. Gyuki specializes in bukijutsu, ranton, raiton, and suiton. Gyuki commands storms, diseased ink from his octopus lineage and manipulates weaponry with masterful skill with all eight of his tentacles.

Gyuki is being temporarily used by Kenshin Hyuga in the Jashin Crisis Arc but will hand the demon off to the permanent jinchuuriki during the upcoming Jashin arc event in May.

Applications end on May 9th. Good luck!

[size=10][b]Do you have a demon on another character?[/b] Yes or no
[b]Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character?[/b]
[b]How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities?[/b]
[b]If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio?[/b]
[b]How active are you?[/b]
[b]If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki?[/b]
[b]What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot?[/b]
[b]What have you done to earn this demon?[/b]
[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:58 pm
Do you have a demon on another character? No
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character?
- I would attach him to a character that I have now. Hatsumomo
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities?
- I'm so glad that you asked smile

Hatsumomo is a Jinton/Koton (Iron Sand and Steel) with Overwhelming in Doton and Raiton. Though Doton is not a Gyukis element, Hatsumomo is more Raiton focused with a lot of her own customs being based on the lighting chakra. With the proficiency with Bukijutsu and the Seven Sword Style, Hatsumomos Steel proficiencies will be augmented tenfold and this would be a chance to really highlight the way that both bloodlines are really blending into this demon. [[ Edit and addition ]]: With the PA from Ranton and the Implant, it would make Hatsumomo the epitome of Lightning Jutsu. With a stage three mastery in Kaiser Fist, Hatsumomo was simply and surprisingly built for this.
If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio?
- I would love a 'sorta' to 'not so' big deal sealing event lol. I mean, its sealing a demon right... its a little bit of a big deal.
How active are you?
- I'm actually pretty active, I currently applied for another character cause I have time available to RP. I reply in a decent fashion (give it like a day and a half) and I communicate when I cannot post.
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki?
- Extremely!
Honestly, It would be so cool!
What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot?
- I plan on making waves if I get Gyuki. Hatsumomo is a confident girl. Confident in herself and her abilities. I believe that Gyuki would really like Hatsumomos confidence and her will to be the best at what she does. I would like for Hatsumomo to have a 100% completely symbiotic and friendly relationship with Gyuki. If I get Gyuki, I will start posting more. I always post pretty frequently but with a demon I think that your activity has to be super high... and I can do that.
What have you done to earn this demon?
- I have given some really good battle RP for the first time and I'm very enthusiastic about being in the guild. I really enjoy myself when I get to post.

Binaural Beatings

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:34 pm
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? Currently existing - Coda

How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? Coda’s a close range fighter, so Gyuki fits that style pretty well by expanding her close combat skills to include more bukijutsu and things like Colossus Impact. He’d also give her access to another bloodline and two more elements than she currently has, and obviously more variety in terms of how she approaches a fight.

Beyond that Gyuki is basically the only bijuu that fits a character that’s constantly shifting personality and appearance while RPing it as true to the guild's characterization - since he does less to impact their personality than the others. This would allow for added depth to Coda’s RP scenarios, without disrupting the concept I’ve built around since returning to the guild a year ago.

I already RP Coda as very analytical and constantly trying to predict her opponent’s moves (as can be seen in the jashinist attack on Takijinsei and her Oinin mission) so she’d fit in with and even complement Gyuki’s analytical characterization. He likes to pry at his hosts, which would present more opportunities to flesh out Coda’s backstory. She's meant to be a character in fairly consistent ideological conflict with her surroundings, and Gyuki could provide a voice for that which doesn’t rely on other RPers to pick up on hints that I drop.

If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio? Probably just added to the profile, with a description or self-run MiT. I've done a lot of waiting recently, and also have been tying up one of the mods for an extended period of time with Coda anyways. I'd rather they get to RP their own characters.

How active are you? Very

If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? Very

What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot?

I try really hard to make sure my characters are as well realized as possible and do my best to be responsive to everything going on around them, including as many little details as I can from other people’s posts to make sure everyone in a scenario feels involved. I already have plans for tertiary stuff involving Coda that could be spun into a larger Konoha-based narrative, and I plan on doing those regardless of whether or not anyone else engages with it, because again I try to build my characters in ways that allow for them to have interesting interactions with other characters rather than just as vehicles for my own experiences. Coda has gained a bit of momentum lately, and I plan on continuing to put her in the thick of guild-wide story events as well.

What have you done to earn this demon? I’ve tried to be persistent and consistent with my RP even when it feels like I’m rarely rewarded for it. I try to take RP opportunities when they present themselves. Coda was directly involved in the last three guild-wide arcs even when they threw her into stuff she couldn’t handle ( she would have been in the exams as well if she wasn’t promoted prior to them starting+). I’ve made a point of picking up missions offered by the kage whenever possible and trying to build Coda in a way that makes sense for her character instead of just coming up with a big post and claiming a bunch of XP. I’ve also rewritten this damn profile tool like 3 times now trying to make it work right, I swear it’s not fake and I’ve put a lot of effort into it.

I’ve tried to be extremely patient in RP scenarios even when it doesn’t seem likely that they’ll turn into something. I don’t like being the person who is making someone wait, and I really don’t like bailing on other people, so I’ve done my absolute best to make sure I’m never the reason an RP scenario fell apart.

I’ll also risk sounding like a broken record here again, but I did give up Kokuo and Shibuki when it seemed like I wasn’t going to be able to RP because of my computer situation. I feel like that’s more likely to make people mad than count in my favor, but it means a lot to me. I’ve never been one to ask for things just to have them, or to horde things when I can’t make the best use of them - I could have easily kept either of the sword or the demon simply by making the occasional half-hearted phone post and not actually being engaged with the guild more broadly. But that wouldn’t have been fair to everyone else. I really try my best to consider others in the decisions I make about my characters, and I’ve tried to be proactive about finding people who are interested in things like the summoning contracts my characters have. I realize I’m probably not a very appealing option, since I definitely don't have people lining up to RP with me or anything, but I’d be mad at myself if I didn’t at least try.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:39 pm
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? I would add it to Miki Shiratori (The Butterfly Queen)
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? The most obvious way Miki would compliment Gyuki's skill set is through her Bukijutsu. I've built this character to be much more focused on short to mid range combat. I'm eventually going to make her third class either genjutsu or bukijutsu. Either one would work with Gyuki as I could use genjutsu and Gyuki's ink as a trigger which I think would be neat. Adding bukijutsu would just add to her physical prowess and potentially given her Reiken No Michi which I think would work really well with Gyuki. I would wanna make a custom based around the ink abilities of Gyuki with Miki's water. The custom would be something like a genjutsu cloud or an ink cloud I think. Both Uchiha and Mokuton work really well with the combat build I have in mind with Gyuki. It'll allow for her to be in close combat and dish out large scale damage if she really needs to. Miki also already has the seven sword dance style because I want it to eventually be one of her primary styles that she uses. Gaining Lightning on Miki would also allow for better Korabos with her water element. Then there is also Colossus Impact that would increase her close quarters combat capabilities as I want that to be her primary focus.
If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio? I would want it to be a sealing event with all the bells and whistles.
How active are you? As everyone knows the last couple of weeks have been not easy for me to post due to a new job and finals. However, before those came up I was posting as NPCs in several spots and all 5 of my characters consistently in the regular threads as well as a couple MiT threads. I know that once finals are over I'll be back to doing that and taking parts in the events. Almost all of my characters with the exception of Tamiko have been active in the Jashin arc so far. Tamiko will be active in it once the Tanigakure portion of the event kicks off. I'm pretty much also always available in discord to talk to people.
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? 100% active. I'm super excited about Miki's concept and the story I've created so far. She'll even be part of a squad soon to keep active with. I also have lots of ideas on customs and arcs I want to put her through over time. I'll likely have the same dedication to Miki as I have to Roku.
I'd like to also do a whole arc of her dealing with the struggle of being a jinchuuriki and having to deal with Gyuki's mellow attitude when all she wants to do it join in on a fight.
What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? I want the event to take place as apart of the Jashin Arc already. It would be something that lots of people could take part of as opposed to just a small select group. I was imagining it being given to her to help fight the Jashinists or even going to Arashigakure and getting it there for some reason. Regardless of how she would get Gyuki, she would be 100% all in on destroying the Jashinists and propelling the arc forward. I'm wanting her to become an important person in Konoha as well and once there I want to create more arcs to help people have things to do.
What have you done to earn this demon? I've been a long time member of this guild and have been fairly to highly active for the last year. I've always tried my best to help others in the guild and to give people to post with even if it meant sacrificing rp time with my own personal characters in favor of rping an npc for someone. As a member I've helped answer questions, help find issues in systems, and all sorts of things over the last year alone. I try to get involved in as many events as possible and I try to include as many people as I possibly can. Overall, between my activity and just trying to help, I've put a lot of effort into this guild over the last year. More effort than I've ever put into a gaia guild.

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:39 pm
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? I’d use Clementia
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? Clem uses a lot of brute force and a lot of different weapons that could match well with how strong the eight tails. Her bone abilities could make for some wild looking combo attacks, being a fan of body horror imagine a eight tails growing out multiple arms and even skulls to create just some crazy moves
If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio? I’m cool with either
How active are you? pretty active
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? as active as I can be
What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? being somewhat of a wanderer she isn’t really bound to anywhere and could pop in and out of places
What have you done to earn this demon? uh well I’ve been around awhile pops in and out of events played devils advocate for some characters.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:43 pm
Do you have a demon on another character?
No.

Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character?
Existing with Nagadera Amaya, currently a student in Arashigakure.

How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities?
I'm leaning towards Amaya becoming proficient in Fuuinjutsu. Since she is a very inquisitive child and enjoys note taking, I thought Gyuki's diseased ink would compliment her.

If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio?
Event. I appreciate writing out life changing events. Amaya is orphaned now, since the Jashin attack killed her parents. She would be an easy target to seal the jinchuuriki in.

How active are you?
At least once a week I will post.

If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki?
I'd have my character struggle with it internally, asking the previous host its personality and history before moving forward with its activity.

Oh, goodness. Prod my character this way and that to see what happens.

What have you done to earn this demon?
Nothing, except lurk from the shadows... watching.

Sylamb

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:45 pm
Demon app

Do you have a demon on another character? Nah Fam
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? Pre-existing, Annaisha would be my first bet.
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? Being as she is a Mahofu, performer/medic the fact that the host heals/lowers status effects would allow her to spend more time on healing others than herself. The physical stat cap increase to str and endurance would naturally increase her force/guard when using Tai/buki techniques well beyond her class scope. Almost Everyone’s mentioned colossal impact as a great abutment to Buki, however I will define it as that would augment her CQC, but also with the star bonus and her Rocker/metal head personal, often wielding a sparking electric guitar in close combat I feel that her intensity/personality and aesthetics would be complimented by/compliment Gyuki’s. Giving her water element would yet expand her abilities with poison, offering her yet another method of delivery in the form of the ink with a crafted poison would allowed her to flood a battlefield and then create massive amounts of her fog everywhere which would leave little options of avoiding being poisoned one way or another for her opponents, the tiered disease making her unarmed(and maybe buki? I’m unsure) also contain some contaminating attribute, even if it isn’t poison. The seven sword dance would give her another Buki style which she could mixed with her focused 100 blade style by collecting and depositing the swords strewn across the battlefield.

Going back to her being a medic and a performer for a moment, the eye of the storm abilities give her a huge augment in protecting and deterring people from getting close to her when caring for/performing for others as the the increased power can either pierce through/deal greater damage, or even save her some chakra. Also the fact she is a big user of instance based and other illusions she can use tricks to augment her brutal force and while covering a battlefield in blinding/poisoned smoke and water, she could used the sinister schemer performance to bypass sensory whilst rushing around after her opponent with her demon cloak nigh undetectable.... that’d be pretty frogging scary if you ask me.

I think her flexibility would amplify the extreme force Gyuki has to offer and his power would protect her from becoming an easy target, when they start getting along Guukis calmer and helpful nature would help focus her hyperactive and scatterbrained energy with a secondary voice of certainty she would respect, granting her a potentially great mentor within her own body, while she would treat him respectfully and try and serve as a fun and likely slightly draining host whom she could trust implicitly.
If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio? Event
How active are you? I’m usually posting every second day or so and weekends more faithfully.
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? decently so, probably give it priority to roleplay with and most certainly would in events and the like, especially any relating to Bijuu.
What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? Well if I’m right then I’m pretty sure Tani has no Jinchuuriki, so there would be the fact that they gained a tailed beast and a strong one at that. However again they lack a host of their own to begin with so maybe the village would need to contact another have another host to help her learn how to use such abilities and potentially strengthen ties with whichever village in question? Also with the extra attention I’d give the character I would be posting more and therefore interacting more with her and others in our growing village.
What have you done to earn this demon? I’ve been a generally solid member for a yeah now, try to participate in event big or small if I can comfortably fit a character in, meaning ive managed to participate in the last two events comfortably, although only really contributed maybe at Konohas gates but mostly in Arashi at the Rev Room....by that I feel my character(and the others present) had a strong presence for one of those who was not an actual target of the Jashinists.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 1:15 pm
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25242355#383764193
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? They're a Buki Buki build and I feel like it'd compliment him wonderfully. They're both absolute unstoppable forces. I feel like I'd have a lot of fun roleplaying with him and Maeko inside that head of Rabu's.
If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio? I would wanna do a Sealing Event.
How active are you? Active!
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? Super duper active. I've been active with Rabu for a while now. They're my main character. smile
What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? Well I personally believe it'd make TORNA, alongside Ito's Demon, a real force to be reckoned with. After their defeat against the Jashinists, Rabu is looking for anything to get the edge on the bastards. They wanna gun for them bad. Plus the sealing could be an event.
What have you done to earn this demon? Honestly I feel like I've come a long way since I joined back in the SN days. I feel like my skills as a roleplayer have really come out and they're only growing. I wanna keep it up and make some more awesome stories for all of us to enjoy smile

Roy-schach

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff