Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雨║ 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴀɪɴ
☔ || The Dour Manor [ Amekage's Office ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:52 pm
User Image
The Dour Manor is the office and working residence of the Amekage and Daimyo of the Rain Country. It is located in the center of Amegakure in the Earth Sector, which is on the ground level. It is a quiet retreat from the hustle and bustle of the village's center with an ideal location. There are three buildings that constitute the Dour Manor. The main building of the complex is in the center and has the Amekage's office on the first level and residence on the second level. This building has the hidden nexus of the Illusion Grid installed as well with offices for maintenance personnel. The building to the right contains the offices of the village bureaucracy and the building to the left houses the officials for the Land of Rain. All three buildings have evacuation tunnels beneath them for emergency usage.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱The Prophet flew over the village and entered with relative ease. They flew over the Ring Lake and village gates so quickly that the non-shinobi who ran the village were unable to react to it. The ship cast a hauntingly long shadow over the Dour Manor as it majestically sailed just under the lavender clouds of Amegakure. Tall spires surrounded the Prime Administrator and Rain Daimyo's shared residence grounds. The Prophet soared through the purple skies that were not currently raining. Satoshi lowered the ship as the Prime Administrator Yasuo Abuchi stepped out of the central manor to greet them. Additionally, the Daimyo would leave his residence and join them in the courtyard. The Daimyo was Lord Shimazu of Clan Moruyama. Satoshi would descend from the airship from the lowered platform and others were encouraged to do the same. "I thought General Genda would've taken care of you by now." Prime Administrator Abuchi said with disgust in his voice while watching Satoshi descend. Guards filled the courtyard and pointed their swords at Satoshi and the others. "I killed him and sent the Empress his head. You should be thanking me for driving the Lightning imperialists out of your lands." Satoshi responded arrogantly but only received another sneer as Daimyo Moruyama joined the crowd with his own security detail. "Am I to meet the same fate? My guards are far more powerful than you'd expect. I had to keep myself in case of a blood-thirsty barbarian such as you. What more could you want of me aside from the bloodying of your blade?" The Prime Administrator was an elegant speaker and was able to win the Daimyo's favor by his superb education and years of service. "I will follow my prophecy and become the first Amekage." Satoshi asserted himself arrogantly followed by the smug laughter of Administrator Abuchi and Daimyo Moruyama. "Absurd. Even if you could, what would a pirate want out of ruling the Rain? We have no gold or gems to lure in your kind with! That's why we've never been stolen from! All we have is some taro and rice. Our population has boomed and is becoming harder to feed and tame. It's only with the wealth of the Sky Sector's support that we stay afloat at all. Just take from ryo from us and you can be on your way." The daimyo was clearly intimidated by the Prophet pirates. They were globally infamous for their brutality from razing villages to epic plunders to even trying to murder a god. Daimyo Moruyama and Administrator Abuchi only expected to be held ransom for the pirates to take their money. They were quite shocked to hear that they wanted to take the Rain from them. "The Lightning Empire doesn't offer us enough aid. Our population has indeed increased dramatically since the Kogarashi war. So now we have almost as many people as Konoha without sufficient arable land to feed them. The Sky Sector refuses to budge from their wealth one bit. And now we have yokai from our children's stories and the legends of the Rain Country coming back and attacking us. The Rain is of no desire to you. If you take it then you'd surely fail and this fragile state would certainly collapse." Administrator Abuchi tried to reason with Satoshi using his advanced skills in politics. However, he realized on some level that it was hopeless. He knew as well as anybody that Crow Eye Satoshi only followed his prophecy. "Even if you kill me and take my place, the Sky Sector backs me and they'd never follow you after that. And without them, you could never rule the Rain." The Prime Administrator spoke truthfully. The aristocracy of the Rain ran far too deep to be ruled. "Amegakure is not some shinobi village where the kage can rule absolutely. We joined the UHV because we don't respect the great shinobi countries. Despite being conquered by a shinobi emperor, he had no true sway here. Chakra is of no true consequence here. Money is the real power in Ame. Your attempts to rule here will be fruitless." As the Prime Administrator finished his rant, Satoshi removed his eye patch. The crow eye was revealed to the world as it took on its pinwheel shape. He stored his eyepatch in his breast pocket as the Prime Administrator and Daimyo stared at him.

The Prime Administrator managed the village while the Daimyo ruled the lands using the backing of the Sky Sector elites to rule the Earth and Cistern Sectors. The crow eye glowed before the same light flashed ever so briefly in the eyes of Daimyo Moruyama. "My prophecy says that I will rule the Rain. Your attempts to negotiate with me are in vain. What will happen is already written, the ink is dry." Satoshi spoke as the Prime Administrator turned and flinched. He then looked around in confusion. "Where's the genjutsu? I feel fine." The guards were also rather confused as no genjutsu was cast on them either. Suddenly, the Prime Administrator coughed up blood and collapsed. The Daimyo was revealed to have stabbed him in the back. The guards attempted to lunge in to protect him but were unable to go against the authority of the daimyo. "Stand down, guards! Take this corpse away! With his death, we shall have a strong leader of Amegakure once again. Only the power of a shinobi can preserve us. Bow before the Amekage!" The daimyo immediately took Satoshi's side as the guards bowed to Satoshi in confusion. There was no defying the authority of the man who ruled the Rain Country and appointed the Prime Administrator. Satoshi smiled as the daimyo was placed under his control. The subtle power and influence of Kotoamatsukami was inspiring as he stepped over Abuchi's corpse. He followed the daimyo to the balcony as the population of Amegakure was called over the intercoms to gather on the Earth Sector streets in front of the Dour Manor for the daimyo's new proclamation. Satoshi and crew would wait for a while as the preparations were made. The daimyo would return with a light purple cone-shaped hat with the kanji for rain. Once the audience was assembled, the Daimyo would speak. "The Moruyama Clan have ruled the Rain Country for centuries. But that time is done. As my final act as Daimyo, I have named Satoshi Genburyuichirousuke as the Shodai Amekage of Amegakure! A new era dawns for Amegakure! We will join the ranks of the great shinobi countries under the leadership of this all-powerful shinobi!" The guards watched reluctantly as the daimyo placed the kage hat on Satoshi's head. Satoshi smirked and bowed once he was crowned before silently leaving the balcony and re-entering the manor. "Shimazu, why don't you call the Sky Sector here and take a walk?" Satoshi's question was rhetorical and clearly coercive as he kept the man under the influence of the terrifying Kotoamatsukami genjutsu. The daimyo nodded before giving a message to a courier and walking toward a skyscraper. His face looked sober yet peaceful as he accepted his fate. He found the tallest tower in the village and lept from the window. Satoshi watched from the window of the Dour Manor as the daimyo jumped from the tall tower and plummeted to his death. Once that was done with, his complete control over the man was completed. He felt a wave of exhaustion wash over him as he collapsed into the desk chair of the former Prime Administrator. Guards carried his body out of the courtyard and disposed of it without a funeral. The moment the Daimyo died, the rain would resume. The wealthy dwellers of the Sky Sector quickly flooded into the Dour Manor in outrage of the shocking turn of events. However, before they could take any action Satoshi filled the room with his chakra-imbued voice. "Use your finances and resources to hire engineers to design my Illusion Grid. I'll use that device to ensnare the Earth and Cistern Sectors in an Infinite Tsukuyomi. The Sky Sector will be spared that fate in exchange for dedicating your wealth to my regime. That is all." The formerly outraged wealthy citizens of Amegakure immediately became much more fond of Satoshi. They listened to his every word as he retrieved the extensive schematics he drew up for this genjutsu device. He placed them on the table and they were taken by the Sky Sector elites to make copies and show the top-end engineers that were being hired to construct it under the Dour Manor. Satoshi had created these schematics while he was traveling the Rain Country originally with the intent of controlling Amegakure with such a device. Once the Sky Sector residents left the building and the engineers started constructing the Illusion Grid in the Dour Manor Satoshi stood from his seat and looked at all others who were in the room with him and followed him from the Prophet. "I've used the power of Kotoamatsukami to become the founding Amekage. Now the Illusion Grid is being constructed so that I can use technology to make the myth of Infinite Tsukuyomi a reality. Roughly ninety-nine percent of the village will be under its control. None of the shinobi or the Sky Sector will be affected. I need the shinobi and the wealthy to be lucid to help me run this village. Soyeon, Mano, Honoka, Seina, and Taemon stay here. We have work to do before the grid is raised. The rest of you can leave and make yourselves at home in the village if you wish." Satoshi found the Amegakure headbands in a drawer before placing them on the desk for the others if they wished to join his village as Rain shinobi. He would address the concerns of anyone who wanted to stay in the office as well. "Taemon you will be my minister of war, get to work on taking control of the military once the Illusion Grid is activated. Soyeon, my dear, you'll be the minister of propaganda. Use the Grid to spread state-run messages for our regime. Mano, start now on creating an organization to act as secret police and stomp out any dissent. I doubt the Grid is going to fully control everybody perfectly and I don't want any uprisings. Honoka, once you figure that lantern out see if you can find anyone else to help us stop the ameonna. Seina go make sure that the Sky Sector is falling in line with us once my genjutsu wears off. I suspect I'll need to negotiate with them more soon." Satoshi then clapped his hands as he forged his kingdom of lies in mere moments.

Enter.

×TITLE: Captain of the Prophet】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 4,360 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 4,300 || 4,300】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
Distinguished Heavenly Gods [ Kotoamatsukami ]
Primary Sense: Chakra
Additional Senses: None
Base Duration: 5 Posts
Upkeep: 100 Chakra
Trigger: Eye Contact
Source: Sharingan
Status Effect: None
Description: After making eye contact with only a single target, the Uchiha is able to create false experiences in the mind using the sixth chakra sense. Kotoamatsukami uses only one sense in the chakra sense but manipulates it so thoroughly and so subtly that the genjutsu is incredibly difficult to detect. The victim will act with their own mannerisms and personality completely intact but still under the control of the user for the duration. If the byakugan or tenseigan is used they will only see that the dojutsu is highly active but without knowledge of its purpose. Requires Hypnosis lens. Requires eye contact and the user to be of the genjutsu class due to the incredibly precise nature of Kotoamatsukami's mind control. While the target is under Kotoamatsukami's control, the user can dictate one of their combat activations per post or impart one dictum to take a social action per post. Applies Tier 3 blindness after 2 uses of the technique, the blindness applying after the technique ends on the second use. If tier 3 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.
Voice of Domination [ Seiha no Koe ]
Additional Senses: Sound
Base Duration: 3 Posts
Upkeep: 160 Chakra
Trigger: Voice
Source: Emotion Manipulation
Status Effect: None
Description: At this level, the user is incredibly skilled in the art of vocal manipulation, as well as a persuasive speech. Anyone listening to them while using this technique would instantly feel that whatever the user says is true and that they absolutely agree with them. A charging enemy will stop dead in their tracks, just to listen to the wonderful sound of the speaker’s voice. Oddly enough, it is more difficult to make an enemy retreat than to make him join your cause. Enemies ordered to retreat will often begin to weep and beg the user to let them stay. However, a listener will carry out nearly any request short of killing him or herself.
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Effects
Sharingan Status:
• Inactive
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan Status:
• Active | Hypnosis Lens
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen
Rank A | Chakra: 1480 | Stamina: 300

Yogen's Used Techniques:

▰ Senku
Rank D | Chakra: 440 | Stamina: 350
Str: 0 | Spd: 0 | Agi: 2 | End: 0

Senku's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Kagekiken no Gensō [ 歌劇剣 の 幻想, Illusory Opera Sword ]
Weapon Type: Cutlass
Weapon Size: 27 inches long/1 inch wide
Bukijutsu Classification: Medium Blade
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stats Increase: +2 Agility, +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Miasma, Fire
Description: Kagekiken no Gensō is a haunted legendary blade that is infamous for "making fictions real" with a three-act drama that is based on illusory genjutsu and manifests as simple games. The first act represents a great hero who embarks on his journey but is forced to confront the darkness of his own psyche and that of his traitorous companions. The second act represents when the hero overcomes the betrayal and hides from the beast he was sent to kill. The third and final act details how the hero slays the beast, defeats the dark forces, and saves the kingdom. All genjutsu manifested by Kagekiken itself are holographic in nature meaning that everyone in its presence who detects the trigger including the wielder is subject to the rules of the play unless they release themselves. All performances are choreographed games meaning that there is a determined fate behind what occurs and it is not a gamble.Kagekiken has a dark blue katana hilt and bronze tsuba that deceptively indicates that it is a katana when sheathed but when unsheathed the blade is revealed to be a cutlass.
Ability Summary:
Act I: The Shadow Game [ Dai Ichi: Kage Gēmu ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Cost [ Spritual ]
Category: Illusory
Primary Sense: Sight
Additional Senses: Touch, Sound
Base Duration: 10 Posts
Upkeep: 20 Chakra
Trigger: Acknowledging Miasma From Blade
Source: Holograms
Status Effect: Insanity
Description: The wielder creates a thick "curtain" of purple miasma generated through the blade. If the miasma is viewed, inhaled, or acknowledged in any other way then they are placed under the rules of Kagekiken's shadow game including the wielder, allies, and enemies alike. The shadow game is that anyone whose shadow is stepped on by another player becomes insane. One tier higher insanity compared to the rank of the genjutsu is applied to those whose shadow was stepped on. Players can hide in their shadow and shrink it down to half its size or grow it to double its size. The shadow of Kagekiken can cut the shadow of another to seemingly cause the same injury on their actual body. Those who lose the shadow game become more insane and susceptible to additional fictions.
Act II. Hide and Seek [ Dai Nii: Kakurenbō ] | Rank X | Genjutsu | Spiritual
Additional Senses: Touch
Trigger: Acknowledging Violet Light From Blade
Source: Holographic
Status Effect: Mental Stress
Description: The cutlass is covered in haunting and blaring violet light that when acknowledged begins the second act of the opera. All players including the user start with the first tier of mental stress. Expending 10 chakra allows violet light to consume any player including the user and opponent to cloak them in invisibility. Using combat actions causes the hider to be revealed. Invisibility does not consume an action so players can weave in and out of invisibility with ease. When a player makes physical contact with another it makes the other player "found" and raises their tier of mental stress by one. The player that reaches the fourth tier of mental stress first loses the game and is affected by genjutsu at [1] sense higher for the rest of the battle.
Act III. Make Believe [ Dai San: Itsuwari ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Spiritual
Additional Senses: Sound, Touch
Trigger: Acknowledging Illusory Fog
Description: A purple fog (can be substituted for miasma) originates from Kagekiken over the entire area (topix) and acknowledgment of the fog begins the game. Because of the illusionary nature of the fog, it can be blasted away but will cover the area immediately and seems to constantly replace itself. In the fog's denseness, there are passing phantoms of monstrous yokai. While in the fog, players can create [1] X-Ranked monster per post of their own imagination using their own chakra. The created monster can use basic combat attacks against another player's monster. When a player's monster dies a tiered amount of insanity based on the chakra rank of the monster inflicts the creator. If a monster harms a player's body they believe the injuries are real.

Poison Specs
Drug Name: Yorujozo (夜の醸造, Yoru no jōzō, Night Brew)
Drug Type: Poison
Drug Tier: Legendary | Tier 4
Drug Form: Liquid | Gas
Narcotic Description: Yorujozo is a violet alcoholic brew created by the Shadowfoot Tribe of oni who live in the black forest (Kuro Shinrin) of the Land of Fire. These oni are born with gray skin that turns violet from the amount of Yorujozo they consume. Regular consumption of Yorujozo can turn the lips violet while constant intake dyes the body's skin. Yorujozo is highly toxic and hallucinogenic. The Shadowfoot oni consider the liquid sacred because consumption of it gives them otherworldly visions which aid in deciphering prophecies, a central aspect of the tribe's culture. The brew is highly sedative as well and helps the consumer sleep while also delivering the typical effects of alcohol. The brew is made from the inky purple leaves of the black forest's trees. Newborn Shadowfoot oni are fed a single leaf to allow them to consume Yorujozo without harm. Those who ingest this rare leaf become immune to Yorujozo's toxicity while retaining the psychedelic and alcoholic effects. Yorujozo is a viscous liquid of violet coloring that flows like honey and creates illusory fumes. It tastes as foul as ink when it hits the tongue but has a sweet and pleasant taste when swallowed. It can easily be made into gas and applied to miasma techniques. Yorujozo when it poisons a target is highly sedative and reduces speed greatly. It causes insanity and intense hallucinations psychologically. Physically the poison turns the skin violet and necrotic while causing the eyes to shake and is intensely disorienting. The rare black forest leaves that are used to brew this poison can be used as an acutely efficacious antidote.

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Subtracts 160 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Continually Deducts 40 chakra and stamina until cured.
• Because it is an oni brew all status effects are one tier lower in effectiveness against oni:
• Insanity | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Reduces agility by 8 until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled.
▱▰▱• The caster can add [4] phantasms (sensory hallucinations) to any additional genjutsu until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled. Cannot go beyond the [5] sense limit.
• Disease | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Bukijutsu and Taijutsu are 1-rank weaker.
▱▰▱• Increase the cost of all techniques by [40].
• Vertigo | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Evasive maneuvers cost [80] additional resource.
▱▰▱• Shunshin can be used but are disoriented and cause the user to end up somewhere else, Shunshin and Kawarimi cause nausea reducing activation and additionally causes the user to fall on the ground.

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Crow Eye | When a young Satoshi looked through the lens of fate to see his prophecy, his right eye was taken as a price. This eye has been nicknamed his "crow eye" because it was cursed by the crow king Yatagarasu in exchange for the prophecy. This crow eye is connected to the eyes of Yogen, the personal summon of Satoshi who has been fate bound to his summoner. Satoshi's crow eye and Yogen's eyes will often glow in unison. The crow eye's appearance is a ghastly violet that glows when it is not covered by an eyepatch. When the sharingan is used through the crow eye it appears to have blackened sclera and glowing purple tomoe and pupils. When the crow eye is in use it causes throbbing headache pain and is more susceptible to blindness. Mangekyo skills used through the crow eye are reduced by [1] use before the blindness status is inflicted. For example, if a technique can be used twice before blindness happens then in the crow eye it could only be used once meaning that the eye goes blind faster. However, the cursed crow eye is maddening when gazed upon as when a genjutsu is cast through it the eye glares with extremely bright violet light and inflicts insanity equal to the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Get Thee Back into the Tempest | Satoshi is granted the wind element.
▱▰▱ Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
▱▰▱ Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Lore of the Crows | As a crow sage, Satoshi is able to read the ancient written crow language in the crow contract scroll and learn the secrets of their genjutsu. As a result, in combat, non-instance genjutsu cast by Satoshi in combat last for one post longer for no upkeep cost for each actively summoned crow on the battlefield (maximum of 5) as long as he is the contract holder.
▱▰▱ Violet Delerium | The user excels at Genjutsu that is used with the clan's miasma. The user gains 4 additional genjutsu per body rank. In addition, their genjutsu cast by using the miasma as a source or trigger may add an additional sense to the illusion. The user gains an additional 2 custom slots to be used for Genjutsu involving their miasma.
▱▰▱ Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.
▱▰▱ Holy Conversion | For every RPC converted to the archpriest's religion they gain an endgame reward of their choice. The endgame reward can only be up to 2,000 XP in value. This PA is only obtained by archpriests and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Plunder of the Vagabond | As a globally feared villain, you will forever be able to obtain Endgame perks with only three-quarters of the experience required.

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

pyrategross

Tenshuyami

Brooy

Cute Things in Jars

Prince_yureil

ghostfinch

Roy-schach

Jenni Deer

Binaural Beatings

LavenderandVelvet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:59 pm
User Image

Yazawa Hakuseki

║ CHAKRAx 1,300 / 1,300 x ║ STAMINAx 950 / 950 x ║ XPx 1,700 x ║ RYOx 34,000
Amegakure x N/A x B Rankx Scholar / Ninjutsu

tab A rattling could be heard from the ceiling of the office, something was in the vents. A cacophony of noise that can only be described as paper rustling violently, would soon show itself. Paper flooded from the air vents, to a central spot in the room. The paper started from the floor and built up, forming the shape of a man, hands in his pockets. The white sheets of parchment fading into color as Yazawa truly came into form. His right hand would pull a silver object from his breast pocket, with a flick, it opened. He'd bite down on the filter of a cigarette and promptly place his cigarette holder back where he'd grabbed it from. He'd produce a lighter, and light his vice of choice. After a long slow drag, ignoring any and all protests that might be happening around him. Yazawa would blow smoke from his nose and start to speak.

"Satoshi 'The Dread' Genburyuichirousuke. A pleasure to meet you, I take it I report to you now? You're gonna need a new Minister of State." As if perfectly timed, an explosion rumbled in the building opposite of the newly minted Kage Office. The detonation occurred in the private office of the Minister, more specifically it originated from the Minister himself. The blue haired man would take one more drag from his cigarette before breaking the silence the explosion might have left. "Now you really need a new Minister of State." Yazawa's smile was sadistic, excitement boiled in his veins. The last few years spent as that oaf's underling, all the knowledge and experience was ready to be put to use. "I, Yazawa Hakuseki, would like to submit my name in consideration for the position. If you give me that much, you have my loyalty Lord Amekage."
tab

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ OOC
              Notes:
              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:24 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
Honoka had been a little delayed in getting off of the ship because she had been looking over Hiragana after the fight before she would dismiss the ameonna. After all, the ameonna had had such a strange reaction to the lantern, much like the native ameonna. But there seemed to be no permanent effects from the lantern, so Honoka finally dismissed the rain hag. Of course, she was in the office in time to see Satoshi pull out the Amegakure headbands out and tell her to go mess with the lantern further.

She nodded in the affirmative at his order after accepting her headband. "Of course. Securing the borders from ameonna will prevent any additional illusions conflicting with the grid." She examined the lantern as she took her leave so that He could continue going about business.

Honoka's Chakra Pool: 2,380/2,380
Honoka's Stamina Pool: 2,405/2,405

Hiragana's Chakra: 1,350/1,350
Hiragana's Stamina: 1,350/1,350

Ephemeral Ozymandias

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:32 am
User Image
The Tempest
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Taijutsu | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Wind

User ImageUser Image
The green haired samurai merely stood at Satoshi’s side as he single handedly took over the Rain country. The masked man had gotten ready to fight the wave of guards that had surrounded them, but with just a flash of Satoshi’s fabled Crow Eye, the need for combat went down drastically. Mano had very little experience with the way shinobi fought their battles, his only exposure being his time with the Prophets. Were they all fought with coercion and illusion? Genjutsu wasn’t something Mano knew much about, as it wasn’t widely used inside of Zaishin. The samurai way was with steel and blood. Though, as Satoshi performed his coup, the deaths were no less pronounced. Cruel, but efficient. And with just a glance, Satoshi had taken over a whole country. No small feat, but one Mano expected of his lord.

The rain fell and with it Satoshi gave out his first decrees as Amekage. Mano knelt as he was spoken to, bowing his head as he listened. “Consider it done, my lord.” The man replied, before disappearing in a small show of sparks.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2765/2765
Stamina: 2990/2990
Sonic Chakra: 900/900
Strength: 8
Speed: 10
Reflex: 8
Endurance: 8

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Taemon had been rather zoned out for the time up until the moment his name was mentioned directly from his captain. His once practically glazed over eyes were renewed with light as he looked at the others who had been asked to stay. His request had come first from Satoshi, he practically felt honored that his role was mentioned first. Even before that of the captain's first lady. Taking over the military...was he up to that? Taemon himself was unsure if he could. Of course he always doubted himself when it came to such matters. Thinking about it though, if his captain was giving him this position perhaps it was his destiny...meant to be and would turn out exactly like that. "Aye, Captain." He said, out of habit and yet would not even bother to correct himself. Staring at the headbands sitting on the desk for a moment. He didn't like them...he would have to figure something else out. Turning and heading off...perhaps...he would turn the military into his own vision. One that fit within his captain's vision.

User ImageUser Image

Ephemeral Ozymandias

SUPPOSED MISSION
Title: ---
Impact: Local
Information:
---

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Satoshi covered his eye as he felt his crow eye become increasingly blinder. Spots in his vision after using kotoamatsukami expanded over his field of vision. His other eye was fine as it smiled outward from his seated position behind the desk. Some time passed as the engineers swiftly developed the illusion grid technology. The nexus was constructed on the sublevels of the Dour Manor while the extensions were being placed all over the village. Cameras and spotlights and other gadgets would form the grid across Amegakure. The power of hypnosis and prior plotting allowed for swift assembly of the device. Satoshi smirked as the paper created Yazawa's form out of thin air. "I'm surprised you remembered my mouthful of a last name." Satoshi joked briefly and chuckled lazily before elaborating. "I dropped Hojo because I assume Toso has disowned me by now. Besides, what better time to reforge my identity than now?" When Satoshi heard a bang he glanced into the hallway to see an explosion and the man's body being hurled out by the force of the blast. He scratched the inside of his ear casually as the smell of blood and ash filled the room. "I'll need to do a reading on you. If indeed the tides of fate have pulled you to me then I may trust you with such a...vital position." Satoshi quipped at the end before briefly and knowingly looking at the corpse again. He was unsure of if Yazawa was aware that Satoshi tended to read prophecies before affirming major decisions but he was too fatigued to care to explain it. "Word will spread quickly of my regime to Lightning and Storm. I sent the empress a rather clear message. Arashi likes to prostrate themselves before lightning so no doubt they'll learn of this soon as well. Nay, I don't need diplomacy there quite yet." Satoshi openly pondered his options with a tap of his chin. Only one option remained to test Yazawa's diplomatic skills. "Go to Konoha and consider it your first mission of statecraft. Let the hokage now that I'm the new amekage and that I plan to protect the Rain's civilians with the might of shinobi. This is unprecedented in the village's history. See if you can weave a jolly narrative for them. It may behoove us to keep at least one other village from hating us. When you return, if I'm impressed, then I'll give you the title officially." The amekage would write out some words as a message to the hokage on a scroll. He considered his next steps on the grand scale before handing the scroll off to Yazawa.

×TITLE: Captain of the Prophet】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Effects
Sharingan Status:
• Inactive
• Active | Hypnosis Lens
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen

Yogen's Used Techniques:

▰ Senku
Rank D | Chakra: 440 | Stamina: 350

Senku's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Description: Kagekiken no Gensō is a haunted legendary blade that is infamous for "making fictions real" with a three-act drama that is based on illusory genjutsu and manifests as simple games. The first act represents a great hero who embarks on his journey but is forced to confront the darkness of his own psyche and that of his traitorous companions. The second act represents when the hero overcomes the betrayal and hides from the beast he was sent to kill. The third and final act details how the hero slays the beast, defeats the dark forces, and saves the kingdom. All genjutsu manifested by Kagekiken itself are holographic in nature meaning that everyone in its presence who detects the trigger including the wielder is subject to the rules of the play unless they release themselves. All performances are choreographed games meaning that there is a determined fate behind what occurs and it is not a gamble.Kagekiken has a dark blue katana hilt and bronze tsuba that deceptively indicates that it is a katana when sheathed but when unsheathed the blade is revealed to be a cutlass.
Ability Summary:
Act I: The Shadow Game [ Dai Ichi: Kage Gēmu ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Cost [ Spritual ]
Description: The wielder creates a thick "curtain" of purple miasma generated through the blade. If the miasma is viewed, inhaled, or acknowledged in any other way then they are placed under the rules of Kagekiken's shadow game including the wielder, allies, and enemies alike. The shadow game is that anyone whose shadow is stepped on by another player becomes insane. One tier higher insanity compared to the rank of the genjutsu is applied to those whose shadow was stepped on. Players can hide in their shadow and shrink it down to half its size or grow it to double its size. The shadow of Kagekiken can cut the shadow of another to seemingly cause the same injury on their actual body. Those who lose the shadow game become more insane and susceptible to additional fictions.
Description: The cutlass is covered in haunting and blaring violet light that when acknowledged begins the second act of the opera. All players including the user start with the first tier of mental stress. Expending 10 chakra allows violet light to consume any player including the user and opponent to cloak them in invisibility. Using combat actions causes the hider to be revealed. Invisibility does not consume an action so players can weave in and out of invisibility with ease. When a player makes physical contact with another it makes the other player "found" and raises their tier of mental stress by one. The player that reaches the fourth tier of mental stress first loses the game and is affected by genjutsu at [1] sense higher for the rest of the battle.
Act III. Make Believe [ Dai San: Itsuwari ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Spiritual
Description: A purple fog (can be substituted for miasma) originates from Kagekiken over the entire area (topix) and acknowledgment of the fog begins the game. Because of the illusionary nature of the fog, it can be blasted away but will cover the area immediately and seems to constantly replace itself. In the fog's denseness, there are passing phantoms of monstrous yokai. While in the fog, players can create [1] X-Ranked monster per post of their own imagination using their own chakra. The created monster can use basic combat attacks against another player's monster. When a player's monster dies a tiered amount of insanity based on the chakra rank of the monster inflicts the creator. If a monster harms a player's body they believe the injuries are real.

Poison Specs
Narcotic Description: Yorujozo is a violet alcoholic brew created by the Shadowfoot Tribe of oni who live in the black forest (Kuro Shinrin) of the Land of Fire. These oni are born with gray skin that turns violet from the amount of Yorujozo they consume. Regular consumption of Yorujozo can turn the lips violet while constant intake dyes the body's skin. Yorujozo is highly toxic and hallucinogenic. The Shadowfoot oni consider the liquid sacred because consumption of it gives them otherworldly visions which aid in deciphering prophecies, a central aspect of the tribe's culture. The brew is highly sedative as well and helps the consumer sleep while also delivering the typical effects of alcohol. The brew is made from the inky purple leaves of the black forest's trees. Newborn Shadowfoot oni are fed a single leaf to allow them to consume Yorujozo without harm. Those who ingest this rare leaf become immune to Yorujozo's toxicity while retaining the psychedelic and alcoholic effects. Yorujozo is a viscous liquid of violet coloring that flows like honey and creates illusory fumes. It tastes as foul as ink when it hits the tongue but has a sweet and pleasant taste when swallowed. It can easily be made into gas and applied to miasma techniques. Yorujozo when it poisons a target is highly sedative and reduces speed greatly. It causes insanity and intense hallucinations psychologically. Physically the poison turns the skin violet and necrotic while causing the eyes to shake and is intensely disorienting. The rare black forest leaves that are used to brew this poison can be used as an acutely efficacious antidote.

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Subtracts 160 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Because it is an oni brew all status effects are one tier lower in effectiveness against oni:
• Insanity | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Reduces agility by 8 until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled.
▱▰▱• The caster can add [4] phantasms (sensory hallucinations) to any additional genjutsu until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled. Cannot go beyond the [5] sense limit.
• Disease | Tier 4
• Vertigo | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Shunshin can be used but are disoriented and cause the user to end up somewhere else, Shunshin and Kawarimi cause nausea reducing activation and additionally causes the user to fall on the ground.

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Crow Eye | When a young Satoshi looked through the lens of fate to see his prophecy, his right eye was taken as a price. This eye has been nicknamed his "crow eye" because it was cursed by the crow king Yatagarasu in exchange for the prophecy. This crow eye is connected to the eyes of Yogen, the personal summon of Satoshi who has been fate bound to his summoner. Satoshi's crow eye and Yogen's eyes will often glow in unison. The crow eye's appearance is a ghastly violet that glows when it is not covered by an eyepatch. When the sharingan is used through the crow eye it appears to have blackened sclera and glowing purple tomoe and pupils. When the crow eye is in use it causes throbbing headache pain and is more susceptible to blindness. Mangekyo skills used through the crow eye are reduced by [1] use before the blindness status is inflicted. For example, if a technique can be used twice before blindness happens then in the crow eye it could only be used once meaning that the eye goes blind faster. However, the cursed crow eye is maddening when gazed upon as when a genjutsu is cast through it the eye glares with extremely bright violet light and inflicts insanity equal to the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
▱▰▱ Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Lore of the Crows | As a crow sage, Satoshi is able to read the ancient written crow language in the crow contract scroll and learn the secrets of their genjutsu. As a result, in combat, non-instance genjutsu cast by Satoshi in combat last for one post longer for no upkeep cost for each actively summoned crow on the battlefield (maximum of 5) as long as he is the contract holder.
▱▰▱ Violet Delerium | The user excels at Genjutsu that is used with the clan's miasma. The user gains 4 additional genjutsu per body rank. In addition, their genjutsu cast by using the miasma as a source or trigger may add an additional sense to the illusion. The user gains an additional 2 custom slots to be used for Genjutsu involving their miasma.
▱▰▱ Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.
▱▰▱ Holy Conversion | For every RPC converted to the archpriest's religion they gain an endgame reward of their choice. The endgame reward can only be up to 2,000 XP in value. This PA is only obtained by archpriests and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Plunder of the Vagabond | As a globally feared villain, you will forever be able to obtain Endgame perks with only three-quarters of the experience required.

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

pyrategross

Tenshuyami

Brooy

Cute Things in Jars

Prince_yureil

ghostfinch

Roy-schach

Jenni Deer

Binaural Beatings

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:21 pm
User Image
JI-HOON xxxxx KURAMA
Ji-Hoon trailed in behind Honoka, hanging tight onto her metaphorical coattails. It seemed he'd been doing that a lot lately, always following. Ji-Hoon had always been one to stick to the sidelines, but he had hoped that in joining up with a crazy crew of sky-pirates, he would eventually break out of his background character shell; it seemed like that was much easier said than done. It wasnt all bad at least; when your cousin is one of the chief members of the newly crowned Amekage's cabinet, it pays to stick close.

The ruby-red globes of the boy's sakakugan gleamed from the shadows where he made his stay, steadily watching his new Lord Amekage issue his decrees and forge the destiny he sought for himself. It was truly inspiring, almost inspiring enough to get the boy to approach the man. Instead, Ji-Hoon elected to stay in his cousin's shadow... until she suddenly left. No doubt, to see to her orders, and no doubt something Ji-Hoon could not follow; he might have been a little clingy and bit over-cautious, but the boy knew when following would cause more trouble than help.

That left him in the room with the handful of other ex-pirates and the Kage. "W-what should I do?" he squeaked. "Captain... err, sir, um... Lord Amekage?" he continued, awkwardly fumbling through a series on honorifics. "Is there anything I can do? I know I'm not as strong as the rest of your crew, but I'm more than willing to do my share, sir... um, My Lord!"

Battle Info

CHAKRA: 400/400 // STAMINA: 200/200 // BODY RANK: D // BLOODLINE: Kurama Clan // CLASS: Gen/Scholar
Str: 0 // Spd: 0 // Agi: 0 // End: 0
TITLES: Genin

Technqiues Used:

PAs:
▱▰▱ Interweaving Fairytales | Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.

▱▰▱ Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

▱▰▱ Homefield Advantage | Ji-hoon can utilize the various aspects of rain to trigger his genjutsu. While it is raining, Ji-hoon may add one of the following senses to a genjutsu as a trigger to be activated by the rain: Sight, Sound, Touch. At B-rank, Ji-hoon may add 2. Finally at S-rank, Ji-hoon may add all of three triggers to the genjutsu.

Active Effects:
• Current Body Seals: D-rank Lightning Jutsu x2, open slot x1
• Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai
Genjutsu rank D - C cost [5] less chakra to perform.
Genjutsu rank B - A cost [10] less chakra to perform.
Genjutsu rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform.
Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform.
Erudite Academic → Instead of excelling at sensory or summoning abilities, you prefer pure sealing arts. The Academic's body is considered a scroll so seals can be used and stored on your direct body. Your body may be treated as three scrolls equal to your body rank. Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules). All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. Your expertise makes your seals innately intricate, meaning attempts to hijack your seals invoke a turn of neutralization where the seal is unusable to everyone before it falls under the hijacker's control. You automatically inflict one tier higher of Hex status (maximum of tier 4).
Cross Class: → Genjutsu duration is increased by one post. Genjutsu of the chakra sense influence are one rank weaker against the user.

Quotes:
Ephemeral Ozymanias

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:57 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Seina Dokueki | S | Genin | Tamer | Gen-Jutsu |
Appearance:

Having followed after Satoshi and the his other prophets, staying back although not out of sight as the “hand over” of leadership took place. Any who paid attention would be easily able to tell by her minor squint that she definitely took some enjoyment from the events, lacking any guilt for her part. Watching the sky residents twitch and their thoughts squirm in response to Satoshi taking their initiative and slapping them with the fact things would change and that they would be helping make it happen, from their own pockets of coarse. She met the disgruntled and accusing eyes of more than a couple of the Sky sectors bigwigs, offering her snide and sly smile on response as she watched them go, staying around as instructed and would have either way. It was hard for her to remove the excitement or invigoration caused by the magnitude of what had and was taking place from her expression as she watched Satoshi step into his new role and start acting the roll as if he were made for it, she knew that this was the right path. The only issue she might have had which was possibly noticeable to those familiar with bloodlust, her clan having a certain attraction and want for bloodshed, which there was less than she might have wanted.

Regardless of this vague disappointment she was not any less willing and keenly paid attention to Satoshis orders to each of them. Her eyes twitched and widened from her prior mild squint, looking off for a split second as she immediately contemplated how to go about it. “I’ll see about keeping order and solidifying the other Stratus(Slang for those from sky sector.) support and make sure they aren’t withholding about available assets either. A good portion of them will want to bluster and contemplate the new status quo as soon as possible knowing them, so that’s where I’ll go first…. I shall speak with you when I have news Satoshi, new Kage of the rain.” She said almost immediately, the thought in her tone turn shifting to certainty as she spoke, a light sinister air carried with them. It was clear she intended to do this without being slack and was clearly considering how to do so in the best way, though she most certainly intended to use some level of intimidation or other unfriendly tactic to help bolster her sales pitch. Seina had paused for a few seconds as she was still thinking and also waiting for the massive snake around her legs to unwind and get moving so she didn’t need to step over him, which Naga was acutely aware he was not to impede her path with his body when outside of combat. As Naga started to slither his large, long self out of the office and wasn’t blocking her path Seina would begin to pace toward the doorway. She paused as she reached the doorway and turned, offering a look to all the remaining people and Satoshi, bowing in a polite, formal manner and left them with the comment ”I hope to learn and get to know my new allies better in the near future, let’s try getting used to one another.” Her words chosen in a way to remain friendly but not to sounding wanting, she expected them to be ready to recognize and respect her on the same level she would them, Satoshi having earned it and her loyalty already with his plans bearing greater fruit for much less cost than originally assumed. With that she turned and left, the end of the super long body of Naga just completing its exit as she did so.

[exit to sky sector.]

(Ooc: )

Stamina 1655/1655 | Chakra 1815/1815 | 894/894 Clan Sage chakra |
Strength 2| speed 4 | agility 4 | endurance 2

Actions:

-techniques used

Summons

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:50 pm
Jove walked through the busy offices of the Shodai Amekage, the place was buzzing. It hadn't been too long since he landed on the shores of the Rain Village. Jove had heard that the landing of the ship was exciting, she was disappointed that she wasn't in attendance. She knew that she wanted to see the man for herself; The Great Prophet himself. This was going to be a turn in the history of the Rain Village; it will no longer be ruled by the weak like before. As she ascended the stairs, her charms jingled and chimed as she walked. She started to hum a small tune, losing herself in the melody in her head. The place was chaotic and people were in and out. She approached the door and bowed, she wanted to respect the power within the room before entering. It seemed busy and there were several people here to speak with him.

She stood in the back of the office and ensured the people that came before her were addressed. She kept eye contact on the Amekage with a small smile, he was truly an object of power.

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Jove | B - Ranked | Genin | Genjutsu Speciality

Ephemeral Ozymandias

LavenderandVelvet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
Honoka held the lantern on its staff over her shoulder as she walked from the new base to the manor. She was excited as she entered the room which was still bustling with people in the village. "I've completed my mission," she would say once there was an appropriate pause in conversation. "I have even taught some of the locals about the lantern. I think these taskforces will be successful in keeping the rogue ameonna at bay. They shouldn't be a problem so long as we stay on top of it." She was glad to have been of service, even though she hadn't yet gained enough strength to take care of the larger threats like that of Otakemaru. These small tasks were still a pleasure to complete, all for those that had saved her from the wretched oni demon long ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:11 pm
User Image

Roku had an itching feeling at the almost very extent of his sensory range ever since he had entered this village. Roku didn't need to focus on it, no he knew what it was. His father was here. After all of that effort and pain, he had finally come to the place where he could finally end all of this. However, first he had to fulfill his obligations to the rest of the prophets. After they had taken the village for themselves, it seemed Satoshi had no orders for him. Roku shrugged softly before beginning to leave. "My father is here. I can tell." Roku would say to Satoshi before leaving without another word. 'I'm coming to get you, you miserable piece of s**t.' Roku would think to himself as he exited the building.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 5,000 / 5,000 x ◆¦ INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x ◆¦ Ō-INARIx 500 / 500 x ◆¦ CELESTIALx 1,000 / 1,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5,000 / 5,000 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Scholar/Bukijutsux ◆¦ S+ RANK GENIN x◆¦ UCHIHA-YOZEN x ◆¦ Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ]
                  ● Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ]
                  ● Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ]
                  ● Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  ● Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  ● Able to do seals with one hand.
                  ● Bloodline techniques are considered overwhelming.
                  ● Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used
                  ● Artistic Destruction [ Geijutsu-Teki Hakai ] | Rank S x2
                  The user expels chakra into one of their tattoo's equal to the rank of a spiritual technique targeting the user. The user's tattoo absorbs the technique, keeping it sealed within the art for no more than eight posts. This technique must be cast at the rank and potency of the technique being sealed. Releasing the technique costs an activation but no chakra when preformed.

●Fire Release: Demon Lantern [ Katon: Onidōrō ] | Rank S
                  The user forms a string of hand signs, creating sixteen fireballs that are approximately the size of a baseball. Each fireball is shaped like a flaming skull and those of gen class can inflict tier two insanity upon foe who see these. These flaming skulls seek out targets at will, each moving with the rank of this technique individually. Each fireball explodes upon impact, washing a ten foot area in flames that inflict tier two burning each. If struck by two or more orbs, tier four burning and burns are applied. These fireballs require chakra equal or greater in potency to defend against or must be defended individually. Each post following the initial use of the technique requires a five chakra upkeep per remaining fireball but consumes no more activations.

Quote:

Quote:

ghostfinch

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:56 pm
User Image

Yazawa Hakuseki

║ CHAKRAx 1,300 / 1,300 x ║ STAMINAx 950 / 950 x ║ XPx 1,700 x ║ RYOx 34,000
Amegakure x N/A x B Rankx Scholar / Ninjutsu

tab "Its my job to remember people's names. Faces and facts, too. We've been keeping our ears open about you since you stole one of your father's airships. Our previous leaders pegged you as an immediate threat then and there. But me? You had my full and utter admiration. Imagine my excitement when reports of your ship started coming in, Lord Amekage." Yazawa responded with a smirk, waiting for Satoshi's response, listening to each word sent his way. He'd take the time to drag on his cigarette, exhaling out through his nose. "Regardless, the Minister's untimely expiration see's the succession of his power pass to the Assistant Minister until such a time as a new Minister can be appointed." Yazawa grew quiet as Satoshi spoke up, explaining their position of diplomatic relations. His expression grew serious as the Amekage gave his proclamation of Yazawa's mission. "My first Decree as Interim Minister of State is such."

tab "Ten days ago you were appointed as our Amekage. Our treasonous leaders had been exposed as deceptive manipulators taking advantage of the citizenry. Depravity and immoral conduct were two key highlights amongst many other issues. The masses begged for you to lead them and you merely agreed." Yazawa's eyes were locked on his new leader's visage. After a moment he'd continue. "I'll have my office forward State Documents. My signature will be on all of them, as well as the stamp of the Ministry of State. I will need you to sign any and all that require you too. There'll be plenty more in the future too. If there are any changes you wish to make on any of them, write them down and we will reissue with amended changes. We have to have accurate paperwork on file, incase we have anyone snooping around later. As I'm sure we will."

tab Yazawa spoke as Satoshi wrote down whatever message he would be giving to the Hokage. He'd approach and grasp it, before depositing the scroll into a pocket on the interior of his suit jacket. "With all that out of the way, I take my leave. I'll leave for Konoha in the next few hours, Lord Amekage." He'd bring his right leg up and maneuvered it so that he could snuff his cigarette out on the sole of his shoe. At the same time the top most parts of his head started to peel away into blank white pages, too numerous to count, quickly working down his body. As they peeled apart they started to flutter right back into the ducting they'd came out of, raucous sound of paper billowing violently in the wind. They'd even carry off the cigarette butt, probably only to lose it somewhere in the ventilation system of the Dour Manor.

[Exit]

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ OOC
              Notes:
              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱When Ji-Hoon approached Satoshi he looked at the genin he tapped his chin in musing. "See if yee can find Mano and help him with the project I sent him on. He's taking a while and I need to make sure he's setting up the arm of the regime." His one exposed eye allowed it to fixate on Ji-Hoon as he considered some further ideas. They were only slightly interrupted when word was sent that the illusion grid was operational and that they only needed to do a test run before fully activating it. The engineering efforts made quick work of the grid and he nodded his head as he prepared another response for Ji-Hoon. "Instead of ANBU we're using elite agents to maintain the illusion grid. Although it be a technological marvel, there's always hiccups. Their specialty will be to make sure that there are no dissidents who can see beyond the illusion. Truly, it's better for the stability of the village that way." Satoshi would send Ji-Hoon along on this mission to help Mano with starting KASA. If Ji-Hoon wanted to continue with that organization later then this would be a good first step although he would not have to fully commit to that organization just yet. He was also pleased to hear that Seina was off to the sky sector. He needed to solidify the loyalty of the elites to guarantee the regime's long-term security. Fear and lies would only keep the powerful in line for so long while self-interest would keep their loyalty forevermore. When Seina and Roku left he glanced over at Jove in the doorway before speaking up slightly. "Who are yee? What do you require of me?" He did not recall meeting this individual but he was curious if she could be useful to the village. Once Honoka returned from her mission it only grew his concern about Mano. However, it was pleasing to hear that she was successful. "Well thee done. See if you can get back out into the Hollow and prevent any more Ameonna attacks in the surrounding areas. If any Ameonna start approaching the gates then you can handle that as well. Before I forget, I'll be advancing you to chuunin so that you can lead squads to subdue the yokai." Satoshi grabbed a scroll as he spoke and began filling out the information. He wrote a charter for a new group called the Tracking, Order, and Retrieval Organization (TORO) who would use the lanterns to protect the village from the rain women. Once he finished writing the charter he signed it and handed it off to Honoka. "Take this to the Bastion, thou can use that area as your base. It gives easy access to protect the gates." Now Honoka was given the authorization to hunt down ameonna and missing nin alike as TORO was established to fill the role of the Oinin of most villages. He then glanced over at Ji-Hoon as another thought occurred to him. "If you'd prefer to hunt yokai then you can go with Honoka instead. The choice is yours." Satoshi wanted to give Ji-Hoon some options for missions he could undertake.

The Amekage was now focused on Yazawa as he responded to him. He found himself reminiscing of when his journey began by taking the Prophet. 'Aye, and thou admiration of me was earned by the manifestations of my destiny." Satoshi responded arrogantly as he reached a hand up and pat Yogen's back as he persisted to sit on his shoulder. He slouched in his comfortable desk chair as he listened to more of Yazawa's sycophantic words. "Be loyal to me and the rewards shall be bountiful. Betray me and, well, fate shall be cruel to you. Though your prophecy is presently unknown to me, Yazawa." Satoshi was suspicious of Yazawa's obsequious manner of conducting himself to him. Perhaps he was being duplicitous in order to gain some advantage. In any case, Satoshi intended for this mission to Konoha to test his loyalty. Once he lowered his hand from Yogen and returned it to his side he smirked. "I like yer manner of thinking. We can take advantage of the poor reputations of the daimyo and prime administrator. We can also say that I liberated the country from lightning imperialism." Satoshi would add to Yazawa's deception before he left so that he would have more propaganda to spread during his emissary mission. The Amekage then watched with interest as the papers flew about the Dour Manor. "Go with the fates." He said as Yazawa began to leave as a way of wishing him luck and success in this endeavor.

Once Yazawa left, a gate guard arrived in the manor and whispered in his ear. Any remaining onlookers would merely see Satoshi nod. His arrogant expression immediately changed to one of genuine disruption as he heard of who was visiting the Rain Village. This was a matter that was deeply personal and affecting for him. There was only one other person with him still that would remember what life was like before he began this long journey from Arashigakure. Satoshi turned to Soyeon in the office and spoke seriously. "Follow me." He commanded of his partner as he used a kunai to p***k his finger. Once the blood flowed he spread it across his palm and formed a handseal. Out of a cloud of smoke, dozens of more crows would discretely fill his coat. After that, a shadow clone of Satoshi would appear to take his place at the desk to handle administrative matters. Satoshi left the office room and walked to the ground floor to order the activation of the illusion grid. "Fire it up, I want our guest to see my glory." Satoshi then looked through a grand window that gave him a panoramic view of Amegakure's skyline. He was given a device with a button as his worried look was replaced with a devious smile. "With the press of a button and the glare of my Sharingan, I shall enslave millions." The words of the psychopathic Amekage would be heard only by Soyeon in his company. He hastily slammed into the button as lights were illuminated across the village. An electronic grid formed as lights were manipulated to create illusory projections across the industrious city. The sky became completely black as a bright indigo moon that was identical to the crow eye took its spot in the sky. Camera and spotlight systems were used to project the tsukuyomi coming from Satoshi's crow eye over the entire village. Once that was done, Satoshi's actual body would dissolve through a cloak of feathers blackness before hypnotically disappearing in a flock of crows. The crows would then fly through the grand window and soar toward the gates with only his shadow clone being left at the office.

Exit.

×TITLE: Shodai Amekage】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 4,775 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
Summoning Technique
▱▰▱○ Rank D
Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment and perform any technique the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the amount of chakra put into each clone. A clone can have anywhere from [1] chakra to all but [1] chakra of the user's pool. The same goes for stamina. The user must retain at least [1] of each pool or they will lose consciousness. Each clone takes [15] chakra to create, and up to three [3] clones can be made per activation. Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. The clone disperses if it receives a solid hit (C-rank or higher), or runs out of chakra or stamina. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones, and any remaining chakra and stamina is returned to the user. Shadow clones may be used to travel to various places while the user's real body remains in a separate location. There is no limit to the distance the clones may travel apart.
Moon Reader [ Tsukuyomi ]
Additional Senses: Sight, Sound, Touch
Base Duration: 2 Posts
Upkeep: 80 Chakra
Trigger: Eye Contact
Source: Sharingan
Description: Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed, trapping the target within an illusion completely under the user's control for two posts. This allows the user to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make a few seconds seem like many days as a means to torture the target within this illusory world. This results in the victim suffering psychological trauma that incapacitates them for a considerable period of time. The opponent suffers a [2] decrease to their strength for each post they are held within the Tsukuyomi realm. Requires Hypnosis lens. Applies Tier 1 blindness after 3 uses. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Effects
Sharingan Status:
• Inactive
• Active | Hypnosis Lens
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen

Yogen's Used Techniques:

▰ Akumu
Rank D | Chakra: 390 | Stamina: 300

Akumu's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Ability Summary:

Poison Specs

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Insanity | Tier 4
• Disease | Tier 4
• Vertigo | Tier 4

Personal Attributes

Novasse

pyrategross

Cute Things in Jars

Prince_yureil

ghostfinch

Roy-schach

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
Honoka stifled a giggle at Satoshi's praise, glad to have been of service. She hung onto his every word and and thanked him for her promotion. She accepted the charter scroll and sobered up. "Of course. The Bastion will be a great base for TORO." The ability and organization to keep the ameonna at bay would be great for protecting the people of the Hidden Rain. She felt that its proximity to the gates would be great for the purposes of the Bastion. She turned to Ji-Hoon before she left. "TORO would be happy to have you." Then she headed out the door with the charter.

[exit]

◄ 雨║ 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴀɪɴ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items