Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雨║ 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴀɪɴ
☔ || Sky Sector Towers [ Enjoyment ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:30 pm
User Image
The Sky Sector is the system of pipe towers and connected sky bridges above Amegakure's ground level. There are limited luxury apartments designed for the village's elite class including the Kage, village ministers, and other loyalists. The Amekage has a reserved luxury apartment in the penthouse of the tallest tower but usually lives in the Dour Manor. The Sky Sector is known for its fine restaurants and vibrant bars and nightclubs reserved for the non-working class. Kage permission is required for a Sky Sector residence.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:29 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Seina Dokueki | S | Genin | Tamer | Gen-Jutsu |
Appearance:

It took Seina about an hour to arrive at one of the main, exclusive auction houses within the sky sector. Externally the area was buzzing with security guards either of the auction houses or peoples within, threatening, uncertain and confused looks were thrown her way as strolled to the entrance, Naga close in toe. ”I’ll be letting myself in, I am hoping that there are no problems with that now, you don’t want to make any potentially… regrettable choices now, hmm?!” She “politely” warned the doormen who had initiated blocking her path, Seina offering them a cold smirk. The establishment she entered was actually a good place for having a meeting, there was a good amount of space, services including that everything was closed lip within its walls. Then of coarse there was the stage which was a good platform to speak ones piece… or to announce products and take bids as was its initial and clear purpose. Seina walked past some anxious attendants, nervous with so many important people with ruffled feathers wanting to discus the new status quo.

A door leading to the main auditorium was opened to allow Seina within its bounds, the white haired girl confidently marching past, covering her smile with the sleeve of her robe that was brought on by the heated voices of the disgruntled that met her ears.
”…Unding a project to control the people and her claims her won’t use it on us, where’s the guarantee? There is none that’s what, this is a clear attempt to solidify the power Satoshi has stolen by using us to create our own shackles, he can’t be trusted as well as his prophets to!” A messy, dirty blonde haired man was yelling, one of a couple on the stage at this moment. The mans eyes were shielded from any light produced in the room behind a pair of sunglasses, though they couldn’t help in hiding his current feelings from anyone considering the wakazashi her brandished in the air. His tattooed arm and half buttoned shirt alluded to his clear Yakuza type affiliation, the older man stand a little behind him was likely the boss who this guy was speaking on behalf of. “The system these past years has been clear, we assist the Damiyo and Administrator with some of their ploys, forward them some funding and verbal backing and we were free to do what we wished. Satoshi has taken nearly the same amount from us in days than the other two did in years, it’s clearly some kind of extortion as he thinks we are complacent like livestock to feed his ambition! No we are not, this village is not here to fill some madman’s ego, he put no blood into making the place what it is, that was on groups like boss n mine or the like of you folks…. Something needs to be done, this new “Amekage” as he claims to be needs to be taught respect, Oraaaa!!!” His face began to get redder and veins bulged as her was clearly getting more worked up and attempting to compensate for his bosses composed demeanour. With the mans last aggressive about there were some roars in response and comments/calls of agreement or support, Seina sighing at the impatient and narrow mindedness these people had.

”Ohhhh quit the bluster and whining, you are all so short sighted, to busy crying over the loss of being able to act dominant like wild hounds. You pathetic uplifted(derogative toward someone not born in sky sector) dog barking for the sake of his master should not presume to think it’s smart like a real person!” She called out disdainfully as she strode up to the stage, her voice oozing with disrespect as she was pretty clearly talking down to him. Chekhov’s Snake Naga would let Seina ste lightly ontop of his enormous self and lifted her to stage level so she could step onto it, following up carefully whilst thinking about his mistresses less that kind treatment of the fellow and preparing mentally to deal with anyone needing disposed of. The Sunglasses Yakuza(Shall be referred to by Sunglasses or Ginta) gave her an eye popping lily aggressive stare, lowering is head enough that his sunglasses showed his eyes fully and he made a long harsh/aggressive vocalization are he stormed up to Seina with a wide posture and stood in front of her, yelling the words while brandishing is blade
”Ooooiyaaa!?!? You wanna talk down to me like that you little b***h huh?!? Grownups are talking so pisss off or I’ll cut your pre—— MphhhaghhhHH!!!” The cry was pitched and followed by the liquid to wood impact of blood hitting the floor from the stump that had been Gintas’ hand, the wakazashi clattering a couple feet away around the time he was on his knees.

The horrific event the befell sunglasses was in part mainly due to the taunt Seina threw his way combine with the fact Naga was mostly out of sight and the bloke was focused on Seina. Had he realized that she had a gigantic snake tailing her combine with her features would have clue him in to her identity and likely had him as least partially reconsider his options. The fact he didn’t brought Naga snapping up from behind Seina and removing his hand at the wrist with an unreal bite, the mans hand now little more than a snack to the heat snake. The Dokueki rose her hands up on a passive manner to express she wasn’t acting out in any way as people yelled and some security, likely from Ginta and his bosses group began to rush over.
”Now now let’s not make this more than it is, Naga protects me and that man clearly didn’t consider his choices before acting so let’s leave it at this shall we?” It was unclear of if she was being sarcastic or not as she spoke here, seeming totally unbothered by the whole event as she looked toward the seated people and then down to Naga and seeming to notice something.

There was a pause as the girl inhaled and sighed before speaking, the words after the exclamation expressing total revulsion and I’ll will ”Ahhh…. you got your blood on my robes, that’s a problem that also needs sorting…. Then we can LEAVE…IT…BE!” The last words with intense emphasis as she whipped a had our, her metal fan slicing cleanly through the mans neck instantly, Seina flicking her wrist to bring in the fan and snapping it in a brief wave, the burst of force tossing both pieces of the man spinning away and preventing anymore blood from getting on her in the process. She snapped the fan closed and ignoring any reactions toward her killing of them man as she slid up to the older boss, who had been joined by a couple of guards who stood poised to protect him. ”Im sorry if he was important to you but consider his death a necessity toward a better future, hmmm? You can do that right, theirs no bad blood between us for this is there?”

Only the old boss and the men beside him could see that her tone did not match her demeanour, Seina grinning at them as she spoke, eyes wide and pupil thin with intent that only offered one option to continue breathing, accept. Choosing to do this publicly would literally force the group into dropping the matter, gang politics were still politics and if they admit to everyone that this issue was resolved, it would look bad on them to act upon it later. ”Nghh, ah of coarse… he was impetuous at times… I had warned him it was his greatest weakness and now look at him…. But that don’t resolve the fact that you are in cahoots with Satoshi, why should any of us forgive you for handing us over to him?” The older man responded in his gravel like voice, clearly holding back and forcing himself to keep himself from coming off as flustered.

What a simple response that she had expected and prepared for from the get go, looking toward the crowd who rumbled in agreement, questions of how she expected to pay or make up for this among much less civil comments hurled her way. Seina turned herself away from the Yakuza boss and toward the crowd while lifting a had to instil silence, Naga circling around her as normal with his mind enthused about the light treat, though would have preferred someone more healthy to had nibbled on while she waited the verbalized rancour to die down. When she finally spoke she did so with her unapologetic manner, coming off as if she were confused to their feelings on this matter ”How I’m going to make up for this… handed you over to Satoshi…. I do not know of what you speak, it seems my comment about you all being short sighted was true after all and I won’t do anything to earn forgiveness for bringing about a blessing to all of us of sky sector, that is unless you were content getting fat off of the paltry illusion of wealth and power you already believed yourself to be in! FOOLS!” She yelled the last word without aggressive but sincerely scolding them it would seem, whipping her arm at them as if to get the point of the last word across.

These fools were truly as blind as she had originally thought, blinded by cowardice and safety, fat and compliant with no visions of change, this needed to end and so she would continue, ignoring what anyone attempted to say Firstly I have betrayed no one, what I did was for the village, more specifically my clan and those of us in sky sector. We lived under the thumb of the lightning empire, our leaders were to cowardly to take any direct approach and thus people like you were paying taxes and due toward the lightning empire as part of your side of the deal with our leaders… I for one found it ridiculous that our families fund and earnings need go toward the fattest of any of the countries when our own needs looking after, as if it fails then you all loose your assets. The Damiyo and Administrator were to complacent and all of you with your inward focus only considered securing yourselves and staying in your places of power as long as it was allowed, which the lightning empire easily could have dealt with if they had put in the effort…. And I know that at least half of us here don’t make our money in ways their laws approve of or accept and would be dealt with accordingly… Well now that’s not a problem and that in part thanks to myself but was the work and plan of Satoshi and his Prophets, you are now free from that blade dangling above you!” She spread her arms and faced them with a flourish, spinning with a traditional dancing motion that was used to depict flight, her fan open and fluttering as she did so.

The physical theatrics over Seina allowed a few people to speak, waiting for someone to mention the money part and fact Satoshi was taking theirs for his project, smiling at them and squinting her eyes slyly with her fan hiding her mouth as per habit. ”What about the money he’s cost you, you say? I ask in return, what do you mean the money he’s cost you? You mean the money that we have all INVESTED into our futures, Lord Satoshi is creating something mo other village has, that is absolute control and harmony among the masses… this goes far beyond loyalty and a subservient attitude which is the current goal that we can only achieve with his mind and our financial aid and support. You understand this means that each of you will be able to be considered for what you’ve given and that accrued favour might find itself showing within our grid, people would be less resistant or work harder to repay collections, we can suggest certain services or products of inferior local stock as superior, finding employees would be easier and I’m sure they wouldn’t complain with a pay cut now would they, honestly have any of you considered any of this? No more taxes to the lighting empire, our potential revenue will increase if only you could be patient to see it, Satoshi rewards those who show their worth and loyalty and if his goals are achieved then the potential to double or triple your monthly earnings is a minimal expectation, you all need to reconsidered what you truly want and if you find yourselves seeing our new Amekage in a new light, show it and please make your loyalty known… he will make a place for each of you who contribute themselves to his cause, we can only go up unless people decide to drag us down and that will be up to you all…. However first that blemishes this plan will more then likely end out the same way as the one who blemished my robes…. This isn’t a threat it is simply a fact as I bet that some here have already seen the light, am I wrong?” The smirk wasn’t hidden this time as she turned to the old boss and stepped up to him and tilted her head and offered him the stage, the boss simply stepping forward and after a moment would nod his head and express that Seina had made her point and that his group would acknowledge and back Satoshi for the time being and see if her claims were simply word or not, though he didn’t sound to strong in his attempt to save face and not appear to have caved to the logic.

Seina felt the swell of success build up inside her, she was proud of himself and this takeover finally felt like it was reaching its conclusion, the criminals here were basically sold, the more straight bigwigs would likely take a little bit but in the end chose the smart choice, they would just have to see the proof that this was an investment and not a shakedown before doing so entirely. ”Well I’ve given you all a lot to think about, please send me a message through my clan compound should you want to express your backing of Satoshi, I expect you all to contribute a part of each of you wealths to Satoshi as an act of proof of loyalty and to assist in moving our economy quickly, leaving you with this in mind I can now go and report the good news, that you are all giving his presence some good and honest consideration and are just needing a little time to, hmmmm let’s say adapt to the changes…. If anyone wants to speak of this further you can communicate with my clan and I’ll be sure to discuss your issue post haste, now farewell for now!” She announced with a bowed, her words coming off as polite but everyone knowing that the “contributions” were simply a way of them making up for any bad intent they had held until this point as well as the fact Seina would make sure to report in such a way that none of them would be at risk of any ire. Her whole implication of “do good and get rewarded” applying to donating funds was done on a whim to show her own ability, in short she’d take the credit for the fact they supplied the additional funding under her request, though she left it ambiguous to amounts as she expected the contributions to be greater due to the attempts to buy some of Satoshis’ favour trough this, though they would get only minor consideration at best for this one. Seina straightened from her bow and vanished from the stage along with her giant snake, using an illusion to blanket their presence and take their leave as the group starting chartering among themselves with a much different energy than before, the results of this would lead the majority of Sky sector into bending their proverbial knees within about a month…. It being highly likely that those who resisted who be disposed of and their assets absorbed by the other involved parties, though Seina would likely need to help ensure her promises came true, that was something she’d bring up to Satoshi a little later though.

(Ooc: ima be honest, I didn’t proof read this at all.)

Stamina 1655/1655 | Chakra 1815/1815 | 894/894 Clan Sage chakra |
Strength 2| speed 4 | agility 4 | endurance 2

Actions:

-techniques used

Summons

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:59 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Seina Dokueki | S | Finance Minister | Tamer | Gen-Jutsu |
Appearance:

An exhale of relief was release from a held breathe of annoyance and impeding potential for a workload increase was dodged. The plan Mano offered with respect to the illusion grid was all she would need to worry about in the immediate with funding and resourcing the illusion grids expansion. This however didn’t actually end Toso’s suggestion which was admittedly a both a clever and efficient idea, it would increase and secure the stranglehold that the grid would have. Seina didn’t want to admit how useful his idea was but there was no way to fault the ambitions effectiveness, bringing her to nod her head in personal approval with Satoshi’s words on the matter. Finally her own issues would be reached and after Satoshi gave her some solace and some new instructions involving a remedy for her current ongoing headache. ”I’ll appeal to their pockets then, I can see this bringing them from anger to clasping hands and smiling again, I’ll send a report when this is done my lord.” She said with a minor bow when he was doing handing out order, turning to take her leave wish the massive serpent in tow.

A small detour to her own office in the building of ministers to appropriate herself some paperwork, spending some time writing out an outline for the loan contracts Satoshi had requested her to offer the foundry and mine owners. When satisfied with her work Seina placed the papers into a folder and stored it away, grabbing one of her elaborate looking parasols and taking her leave toward the Sky sector. The snake woman was still aggrieved with this whole scenario, irritated that her admonishments went unacknowledged by the armoured lunk, privately fuming within the confines of her own mind. A small hiss would emit from within the sleeve of her hand not holding the parasol, Seina lifting the bandaged limp to look in the opening. The smaller snake looked back at her, tongue flitting out for a second to taste at the air, the frown of Seina’s face shifting to a reluctant smile. ”I know, I know… I shouldn’t let it get to me, I also bear some responsibility after all, it’s just mainly needing to deal with this lot will be a pain and there is no question that some are going to get big headed about the matter…. I’m also not in the mood to deal with threats, so I’ll be counting on you, ok?” She expressed gently to the creature, Tsula hissing again energetically and extending her way out the sleeve and slowly curling up and around her masters arm, aiming to travel and hang around her masters neck.

Her journey through the colourful and brightly lit streets of the Sky sector brought her through its winding rows, doing so with her eyes shut and travelling through memory and with her snakes guidance to whom she explicitly wanted. This allowed her to relax for a short period of time and avoid the full assault of energetic scenery, sure to someone who didn’t live there it was fancy, to someone from there like her, it was loud and excessive. After a time she stopped in front of a very high end restaurant, the entrance flanked on either side by a few guards was one of two, an external gate to a path that led to the actual entrance which was again, flanked by guards. Eyes open now Seina pulled herself back to the moment, eyes narrowed in her classic warning glare as she made her way through the gates and down to the main entrance. Seina was granted entrance without the need of speaking, folding and handing off her parasol to an employee and being allowed into the warm lighting of the environment.

Ears greeted by soft music, the murmur of speech and clinking of cutlery, the candles, red velvet adorned furniture, expensive woods and gold embroidered environment. There were only a few occupied tables at this point, several in the front area and a few in the VIP area, even if she couldn’t see them Tsula bringing her here made it obvious. As a male employee greeted her and offered to bring her to a private room, Seina lifted a hand to cut him off and instructed what she wanted of him. ”Bring me to Tetsuya’s room, bring a bottle of good wine.” The suited employee didn’t even blink as they were used to this sort of thing, especially if when working as one of the faces. With a polite bow and smile, the suited man led the way to a staircase near the back of the room, the pair ascending before strolling across to a one of several doorways leading to some one way curtained balcony seats, looking over the stage containing ample space for a party of people to comfortably fit.

Her eyes also lay upon the people sitting in the room, three men and several woman, only two of which she wanted to see, though she honestly didn’t expect Hime, the wife of Tetsuya to be there. The third and final person here was one of the brothel owners, meaning that the remaining girls and man were clearly here under his employ. ”Tetsuya, Hime… I hope you two are well, I’m here to discuss some of your complaints if this is a good time for you.” She saiid with an expression that said she wasn’t being sincere with the initial offered sentiments, the third person making a face of annoyance for being ignored and began to stand up and opened their mouth to speak. ”You!..” She snapped at him before he could get a word out, pointing at him with her palm facing up, then waving to indicate his employees at well ”Can ******** off with your escorts before I decide to not be tolerate.” She continued whilst stepping aside to let them leave with a threatening narrowing of her eyes, using the same arm to signal them the doorway. The employees weren’t stupid enough to question this and removed their attentions from their boss and clients to hurriedly getting up and vacating the room, their boss staying for a second longer before reconsidering his desire to argue and also making his way.

”Now we are alone, I hope your two are ready to talk.” She direction to the other two, making it even more clear that this was not an optional conversation, taking a seat at the end of the table and removing her folder, placing it on the table and looking up toward the pair with a “well?!” face. A few seconds of silence besides the sound of uncomfortable shifting, the pair looking at one another with mixed expressions, clearly ruffled by this intrusion but not entirely certain of how dangerous a mood she was in. After a few seconds of silent deliberation the couple nodded and as Tetsuya leant back and made a granite hard expression, jaw squared out and eyes holding an equal match to that of her own dirty looks. With a tone that showed a bit of anger, suspicion and restraint to her true emotions, Hime carefully respond with the obvious question, ignoring the snake woman’s formalities and getting right to the point. “Minister Seina, you come here and interrupt our time to speak business after you already know where we stand on your dealings, so are you here to apologize for misleading us and return us our owed business? Recoup our losses maybe? I don’t see why you think you can barge in here so confidently and demand us to listen, what could you possibly have to offer us?” She didn’t stop there and complained vehemently for at least two minutes straight about how they were impacted, how Seina had “lied” to them and wasn’t to be trusted and expressing other reasons to shower her with distrust at this point, even implying the consideration of leaving with their assets.

Throughout this all Seina sat patiently with a both reluctance and visible restraint on cutting over the woman’s words and telling her off of otherwise, lifting a hand to signal the snake draped around her neck from taking action for the partial hostility as Seina couldn’t risk hurting these two to make her intentions possible. Finally at the end of this the pale woman waited a second for Hime to catch her breathe and her husband to add in the shorthand point of “What do you think you are going to offer us that’ll make us even want to listen? Speak up Seina you’ve already soured my meal so try not to feed me s**t and make it all the worse, understand?” The words led into a momentary pause where Seina would slowly nod her head, clearing her throat and compartmentalizing any animosity, offering a false smile that both fit her and did not all at once. ”Of coarse the pair of you would be skeptical but do you really need to treat me as an enemy? I am not responsible for your current troubles and because another interfered in my work by lack of communication, unintentionally interfering with the original re-foundation of the Amegakure business perks and concessions contracts, you and businesses like yours are suffering, your frustration is understood.” She didn’t apologize and carefully redirected the blame and intent behind the incidents leading up to this, playing it off as a sever accident from a lapse in communications.

”So after speaking with our Lord Satoshi and putting in some thoughts, I have an offer for the two of you……” The false smile dropped to her more passive business face, Seina opening the folder in front of her and then pointing at its contents, continuing as she did. ”this offer would benefit both your mining operations Sir Tetsuya and also Lady Hime’s refineries and manufacturing plants greatly… and, if you agree to a secondary agreement I myself have come up with, I can offer you both the opportunity to control the majority of your respective businesses fields, would you like to hear the details, or do you see what I say as s**t I am attempting to feed you. Do know I will not accept a change in mind if you send me away at any point, the opportunity will be lost.” She finished with the warning of the limited nature of this opportunity and while looking overtop of her fingers that were now interlocked, allowing them a moment to consider what she was saying, to see if they would hear her out her offer.

Ooc:

Stamina 1655/1655 | Chakra 1815/1815 | 894/894 Clan Sage chakra |
Strength 4 | speed 4 | agility 4 | endurance 2

Actions:

-techniques/items used, Clan jutsu 1 rank cheaper.

Pats & Summons

Oni chakra 1420/1500 Stamina 1500/1500

Pet Name: Naga
Nickname:
Species: Snake
Height: {39ft or so}
Weight: 770lbs
Physical Features: Has an off white belly and the other 2/3rds or so of its body is covered in lighter almost silver scales. Has yellow/gold eyes. Is rather thick

TA Invested: 10
Chakra: 680/1000
Stamina: 1000/1000
Chakra Elements: Water, Earth
Enhanced Sense: Taste
Mirrored Techniques: Water, Earth, buki, Tai, instance gen-Jutsu
Mirrored Stats:
Strength:6
Speed:6
Agility:4
Endurance:4
Total Activation: 3
Tamer Attribute:
Mystic scales: Nagas scales as blessed and as a result as treated as medium spiritual armor without the drawbacks. Exposure to healing techniques will repair a rank of degradation once per jutsu.

Personality: {Naga is the protective and proud of his roll as Seinas guardian. He likes when his master goes on walks with him for it provides him the opportunity to hunt food which is much better than being fed in his opinion, although their are foods that only she/people can provide him that he quite enjoys. He comes off as lazy until someone who Seina doesn’t feel comfortable with or someone suspicious she may or may not be aware of catches his attention, then he can become confrontational and assertively aggressive. He see Tulla as his cute energetic junior and they apparently converse quite a bit, though only Senna and those who understand snakes might notice this.}
Background: { The personal guardian of Seina, gifted to her by her family when the girl was three. Naga is defined as a mystic snake, one of a specific breed that her families branch raises... although only likely so because of being in the family for so many generations. Naga most certainly takes an active roll as his charge and partners protector, acting as her shield and spear in battle. }

Pet Name: Tsula
Nickname:
Species: Snake
Height: under 8 feat long.
Weight: 19lbs
Physical Features: Silver snake with gold diamonds on its back.

TA Invested: 6
Chakra: 980
Stamina: 1000
Chakra Elements: Maruton, water
Enhanced Sense: Touch
Mirrored Techniques: Buki/tai, Maruton, Water. Enchantment gen
Mirrored Stats:
Strength:4
Speed:8
Agility:6
Endurance:2
Total Activation: 3
Tamer Attribute: Tamer attribute: Mistresses sleeve viper
Tsula has been through an interesting program where the food she eats is polluted with Siena’s crafted toxins. This allows any bite attack or water release nin-jutsu she produces to have one of Seinas crafted toxins applied to it, chosen at the start of the battle. In the case of close combat this applies to Grapples, basic combat attacks, tai/Buki using the mouth(often using her mouth/face when using punching or lunging techniques) and customs/jutsu explicitly involving bites. Secondarily, if using a bite attack from within/on Seinas sleeve/person when Seina is performing Tai/Buki-jutsu, Tsula can simultaneously use one of her own offensive actions and if Seinas strike is blocked or met by physical techniques or received, Tsulas attack then may only be evaded and ignores half the opponents total agility value while doing so, though the technique must be at or lower than Seinas performed technique

Personality: {Tulla is much more shy than her older companion Naga, tending to hide within her owners clothes and stick with defending and supporting her. Tulla is mostly seen when defending/helping her master as she is protective, or when Seina simply decides to bring her out to socialize with others. Tulla feels like Naga is too expectant of her and at the same time looks up to him, the two of them talk a lot and bicker mildly a good amount due to sever age differences between the two of them as well as compared to Seinas age when Naga was young.}
Background: { Tulla is a recent addition to Seinas animal companions, basically taking her from a fellow family member whose snake had recently given birth. Out of the few Seina received, Tulla was the only who made it beyond a pet as she liked to spend as much time as possible with Senna. }

Ephemeral Ozymandias

◄ 雨║ 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴀɪɴ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff