Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Fairy Realm - Reviving the Unborn Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:48 pm
Once Kaya, Keiko, and Ulla's Pokemon : Lucario, Decidueye, and Togekiss entered the realm. A light blinded them slightly as they were welcomed with a touch of warmth. The last time they step foot in the realm of fairies, everything was shattered and destroyed due to Zera and Shadow Mewtwo. Now, everything was anew. It was like before, but a familiar sent of aura could be felt around them. They couldn't understand why, but if they travelled closer to the tree. They would find Sucellus staring up at the tree's branches. The branches glittered the ground of different colors of light from the crystal branches and leaves.

As the strangers entered the realm, Sucellus felt who it was as he turned to stare at Kaya and the child Ulla in the arms of her adoptive mother.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 2:00 pm
Keiko flinched as she stepped into the Fairy Realm. She loved this place. She loved how it felt, what it looked like. She enjoyed how it made all of her senses feel. But for now, she had to shrug the urge to experience it off. She had a responsibility to Ulla as her (adoptive) mother, and making sure Ulla got the care she needed was priority one.

By the time Keiko saw and recognized Sucellus, she kneeled before him, lying Ulla between him and herself. She wanted to explain what happened to Ulla and why she needed help, but he was having a hard time forming the words. She realized then that she was starting to feel anxious. Would he already know what Ulla was going through? Or would he be annoyed by her inability to explain the situation? That thought made it harder for her to talk.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 2:59 pm
Kaya would drop his helm's visor as he entered the bright light of the Forest of Origin, the dark lenses blocking out the brightness for now as he stepped through and watched the gateway close behind them. Turning back to the heart of the forest, he would spot Sucellus in his ancient glory, kneeling and bowing his head to the ancient Fairy Master as he did. "Greetings, Master. Young Ulla is in dire straits and we believe you and the Fairy Realm to be the best place for her to heal." He told the grizzled Channeler. "Is there a place we may leave her to rest?" He asked, raising his head to look at the Master.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 6:47 pm
"Hmmm...I was afraid this day would come." Sucellus said as he rubbed his chin. "So you knew about this? Why didn't you say anything before?" "The child's mother came here one day showing her baby to us and explaining what she did." The old Fairy tapped Ulla's chest as a blue aura laid under her as she soon started to float. He then gestured everyone to follow him deeper into the tree. "The child's mother : Naga. She was an outstanding Chaneller, I would've asked her to be my successor. But she did not poses the one thing her daughter had." "And whats that?" "A strong spirit."

He then stopped as there was a large throne in the center of the tree. He then motioned his staff towards the thorne as Ulla floated over and was placed there. "The fact that this child is still willing to live. Is proof enough she can be the one to watch over this land." He said as he looked at Togekiss. "Tell me, are you the only one who channels with her?" Togekiss shook his head as Lucario dropped Ulla's bag on the floor as Mimikyu, and her Shiny Comfey popped out. "She has some very fantastic Pokemon with her. Why don't you three lay next to her?" The three of them nodded as they went over to their trainer.

Sucellus looked at both Kaya and Keiko with a small smile. "She can rest here. But while here. She will have to overcome many things. It will be long, but it won't be hard. As long as she has her Pokemon with her." He then went over to Ulla and took out the Soul Heart she's been taking care of this entire time. The color of soul heart in the bubble looked better, you could clearly see the Soul Heart now. He then placed it on Ulla's lap. He swirled around his staff as Ulla's Fairy Pokemon started to feel drowsy. They then fell asleep. "What did you do?" "Don't worry. All of them are now sleeping. This way they can help her awaken."

He then turned back to Kaya and Keiko. "Because Naga was the main source of the child's channeling. Ulla will need to fight back and show her mother she is strong." As he said that, blasts of sudden winds could be heard around them. "That didn't take too long. Looks like they already started fighting." He then held his staff up as it glowed brilliantly. Soon enough, everyone was able to see silhouettes of an adult woman with long hair fighting against a mere child that didn't look to be no older than five years old. Both were in a heated battle as bubbles and flower petals were being launched at one another. "Master!" Lucario jumped up and was about to punch the woman but his entire body just phased through. "They don't know we are here. This is happening in the child's heart."  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 5:20 pm
"I didn't know it was possible to reflect the heart so clearly, Master." Kaya replied, upon seeing what Ulla's heart showed. "You have so much more skill than I had ever expected even for a master." He was too awed by this revelation for a moment to actually respond to poor Ulla's situation. "Is there any way we can help her?" He would ask after a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 1:20 pm
Keiko was immensely relieved to see that Succellus knew this was happen and had prepared for it. Watching the master at work washed away the unease that had robbed her of her voice earlier. Then her heart melted as she watched Ulla's Pokemon fall into a deep sleep by her side. They all looked so peaceful together, but of course Succellus was quick to show what was actually going on in their minds - and in Ulla's heart. Keiko had no idea Fairy Channelling could do stuff like this.

She was snapped out of her awe when she heard Kaya's question. "If there is a way we can help her, please tell us. I want to do anything and everything I can for her," Keiko spoke up. Her feelings of wanting to be a good mother to Ulla were only amplified in this place, but she'd had a sneaking suspicion from the start that bringing her here and laying her before Succellus would be the depth of her involvement in this process.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:30 am
"Believe me when I say I would love nothing more to help the child. But this is even new to myself. In the many years that I've been here. Nobody has ever revived the dead." Succellus merely watched on as it looked like the five year old child Ulla started to slow down her movements. Lucario was the first to catch on to this as his eyes have been glued onto her this entire time. The mother Naga noticed this as well as she took this as she charged up a swirl of petals into her hands and launch them in high speeds. Ulla stepped back as her breathing started to go faster.

As this was happening, everyone could hear the child's heart racing at alarming speeds for a child. "MASTER!" Lucario shouted as it looked like the small child heard Lucario's cry. Ulla unfortunately couldn't dodge the attack on time as she was sent flying. Before she hit the ground, Naga caught her. Ulla's heartbeat started to slow down to a more calm pace. "She heard me. Master heard me. What does that mean? Does that mean she's regaining her health?"

Succellus was a bit stunned. "...I'm not sure. I'm not sure if it was because of the heat of the moment. Or she actually is growing stronger. But one thing is for sure...she's going to have to stay here. For a long time to beat her mother." He then looked at Naga as he was a bit stunned, instead of a silhouette. Everyone was able to see Naga and the unconscious five year old Ulla in her arms. Naga had long white hair and purple eyes. She wore a creamed color dress while Ulla had longer hair than usual and wore a flowy dress with a silk cover up. "...Naga?" "Master...please. Leave Ulla to me. She'll get better. She will wake up on her own. What happened was an accident. I won't let it happen again." "Naga. You've done a lot for Ulla up till now. But now you are hurting her. You're not letting her own power grow. You are hindering her." "I am not!" Naga shouted as flower petals started circling around her.

"Ulla is fine the way she is! Just leave us alone! Let me be a mother and take care of my child the only way I can!" Lucario snarled as he charged at Naga but then a silhouette of a Gardevoir came between them. "What?" "That's her primary."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:49 am
There was some part of Keiko that saw Ulla's biological mother and wanted to back down. That wanted to trust that Naga could take care of her own child and knew what was best for her. But that part of her was buried under both the mind-affecting influence of the Fairy Realm and the fact that Naga just denied the truth about her own daughter.

"If you don't put that child down and stop smothering her, she'll never be able to live on her own," Keiko warned, her face wrenching in anger, though her Frustration hadn't triggered yet. "I get that you brought her back when she was stillborn but she needs to live on her own energy, or she'll keep jumping back and forth between life and death." She clenched her fists, expecting a fight, but at the moment she was trying to talk sense into Naga. She only hoped that the long since dead channeler could be reasoned with. The fact that Naga had the same primary partner as her soon-to-be husband registered in Keiko's mind but she refused to process that for the time being.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:56 pm
"Ulla still needs me! She will, always need me! She is going to die without me." She said to Keiko in a very protective stance. "Ulla won't be able to live without me with her! Her heart can't take the strain of channeling! Ever since she awakened her own channeling, she started having heart issues!" She then looked at Succellus. "You knew her story. Yet you still let her become a channeler?"

"...Though scared. Ulla wanted to become a channeler out of her own free will. Just like her brother." Naga was in shock to hear about Leon. "...m-my...my son is also a channeler?" "Poison." Naga was surprised as she started letting her guard down. She has missed. So much of her kids lives. "He must've been so scared...that he might hurt his sister by accident one day. Leon has done such a good job raising his sister..." She said as she admired Ulla's small face. "...But that still doesn't change my mind. My child still needs her mother. She can't wake up because I grew weak. Just give us some time together please!" Naga pleaded with everyone.

"Naga please let Ulla breathe! Yes, she's a special case. But kids will always get hurt. But that's how they grow. Ulla has been through so much already. Her channeling was growing, but right when you felt her getting hurt." Meanwhile during all the arguing, Lucario slipped through Gardevoir and went straight for Naga to grab Ulla. But before he could get any closer; he froze. Gardevoir was using Psychic as she slammed Lucario down to the ground putting pressure on him so couldn't stand. "Naga! Let my master go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:15 pm
Keiko calmed down a bit, a realization dawning on her that took some of the fight out of her. "I... get where you're coming from. I understand wanting to protect your child. And I get that you didn't get to spend much time with her before Ein killed you. But this isn't about you. Or me, or anyone else here. This is about Ulla. If what you want right now was better for her in the long run, I wouldn't stop you. But she won't be able to take care of herself if she relies on you the rest of her life."

Normal-type energy rushed out of Keiko like a pink haze, rising up and out of her body and creating the illusion that her hair changed color to pink as well. On top of that, her muscles expanded, increasing her strength and to a lesser extent her speed. "Leon isn't the only one that's been taking care of Ulla. I won't let you stunt her growth any further."

As Keiko leapt up to strike Naga with a punch aimed at the woman's head, and more importantly away from Ulla, she opened her hand intending to grab Naga's face and throw her down, using Agility to drag the woman's head against the dirt for a few dozen feet. Since Ulla was in Naga's arms, and Keiko was trying to throw Naga on her back, Keiko assumed Ulla wouldn't be at risk.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:19 am
"I'm not surprised this would lead to a fight." She said as gracefully moved out of the way from Keiko's punch but didn't expect her to grab her face. As she did, she tossed Ulla into the air as Gardevoir noticed this and used Psychic as Ulla floated to Gardevoir's arms. With her free hand now, Naga countered by grabbing Keiko's arm and twisting it. As she did, Naga made a pulse of fairy energy split the two women away from each other but focused it more to send Keiko flying.

"M-Master!" Lucario cried out trying to reach for the five year old child. Gardevoir noticed this as she focused her Psychic energy stronger on Lucario to push him more to the ground. Lucario fought back as he was determined to get to Ulla. "I-I made a promise to Leon...that I-I will protect her. And I intend to keep it!" As he was declaring this, Ulla's Mega Stone and Lucario's Lucarionite started glowing as Lucario then Mega Evolved. Shocked a bit, he looked as he looked at the sleeping Ulla that was with her Fairy Pokemon. "So, you can hear us?" He came to the conclusion as he was now able to beat Gardevoir's Psychic hold and started blowing punches of aura at her. She moved back as she stood by her master. Naga noticed Lucario Mega Evolved as she was stunned. "H-How? Ulla isn't conscious."

"My bond with my master is just that strong. I may not be a fairy, and we may not be able to channel with one another. But our bond is like no other." Gardevoir started charging up a Moonblast and shot it directly at Lucario. He didn't even flinch as he made an Aura Sphere in his hand but as he launched it, it came out as a beam. Both of the attacks collided. "Just leave us alone! The longer you are here, the longer it will take Ulla to wake up!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:44 am
Keiko was indeed sent flying, but once she got on the ground, she dug into it just enough to prevent herself from sliding on the ground. Her first instinct was to immediately use Agility to regain lost ground, but the amount of energy Lucario gave off as he Mega-Evolved caught Keiko off-guard, and made her think of her own Pokemon.

Natalia, Keiko's Xatu, would be let out of her ball as Keiko focused the frantic, hateful energy of Frustration. While Keiko moved toward Naga, Natalia flew toward the Fairy Channeler's Gardevoir, gathering Ghost-type energy in her wings. Once in position, Natalia would blow an Ominous Wind at the enemy Gardevoir. With any luck, the super-effective move would distract Gardevoir enough for Lucario's Aura Sphere to overpower her Moonblast and strike true on its intended target.

Meanwhile, once Keiko had the amount of Normal-type energy built up that she desired, she flung herself upward and forward with Agility, summoning energy clones of her arms as she soared. Once ready, Keiko used another burst of Agility to send her body toward Naga like an air-to ground missile, releasing her Frustrated Dizzy Punch at Ulla's biological mother. As she swarmed Naga with powerful punches, Keiko roared. "The only thing preventing her from making a full recovery is YOU!"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:47 pm
"The only thing that's stopping her from a full recovery is you Keiko!" Naga shouted as she countered most of the Dizzy Punches with bubbles. A move that she copied off of her own daughter. Meanwhile with the Aura Sphere being able to connect, Lucario was able to grab Ulla finally. He cradled her and ran towards Succellus and Kaya. "I don't know what to do. She hasn't waken up." Lucario said as he gently put her on the ground. Succellus gently tapped the end of his staff to her heart, he listened carefully. "...She's reaching a very dangerous zone."

Lucario's heart sunk as he heard a loud slam. Naga somehow was able to grab Keiko by the neck and slam her into the ground. "Stay out of my daughter's life! My child is smarter than any regular child her age. But she puts on this for you because she knows that you've wanted a child of your own. You are the one that's not letting her grow! She was doing just fine before she knew you and Snagem!" That's when Lucario almost snapped.

"...Ulla should've grown up as a bad child." The air became thin and quiet as Naga turned to Lucario with deadly eyes. "What did you say about my daughter?" "Master Ulla had the whole world against her. She had no mother to coddle her and make sure she was fed. She had no father to protect her and teach her how to be tough....Everyday ever since I've known her. She was always envious of other kids. Seeing them with a mother and father. She wanted that so much. Ulla started to hate everyone. She always had her guard up, she turned to books so she wouldn't be lonely. But luckily, somebody stepped up to the plate on being her caretaker." Naga was confused but then her grip on Keiko's throat loosened. "Leon..."

Lucario merely nodded. "Leon was not just an older brother to her. He was also a father, and a mother. He made sure Ulla had everything she needed and she smiled everyday. Yes, there were the occasional times when she was envious. But, your son made sure she wasn't in that dark place for long. He made sure Ulla knew how great her parents were every single day. But then he needed to start his own Pokemon journey. So he left her. That was when something bad happened to me. I became a Shadow Pokemon." Lucario said as those memories started flashing in his head of when Ulla wasn't scared when he would go wild. But just hug him till his episode ended. "Snagem gave Ulla what she wanted for so long. A family. Now, all of them are worried back home and praying she wakes up. Leon told the leader the family secret."

"...Mama?" Lucario bolted his attention back at his master as the five year old Ulla's eyes were open as she was pushing her small body to stand up. "Master you're awake!" Lucario was about to help Ulla up but she pushed him away as she stood on her own two feet. She looked around and saw Naga with her hand around Keiko's neck. Tears started to form in her eyes as Naga let go of Keiko's neck. "Ulla! Thank goodness you are awake!" Naga said as the child started running towards them. As she was, Naga was about to hold out her arms to her for a hug but instead of going for a hug. Ulla was trying to push her off of Keiko. "Get off of Mama! Stop hurting my Mama!" Naga was crushed by those words as she got up quickly and stepped away. The child hugged onto Keiko as she started to cry. "Mama I'm sorry I scared you! I'm so sorry!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:46 pm
As Lucario got his hands on Ulla, Natalia flew between him and Gardevoir, spreading her wings and preventing Gardevoir from attacking Lucario. She could use her psychic powers to levitate without needing to flap her wings, so she could use them to block Gardevoir and level another Ominous Wind at it if necessary.

Once Keiko was on the ground with Naga's hand at her throat, she let the energy clones of her arms dissipate and grabbed Naga's forearms with both hands, applying her Frustrated strength to cause enough pain to get Naga to let go. "I don't care what you think about me. Ulla needs her own channeling strength to get out of her cycle of dying and resurrecting, and the only one stopping that is-"

Keiko cut herself short when she heard Ulla's voice, and the shock from it cause her Frustration to subside, the energy aura dissipating entirely. Her hands relaxed instinctively, giving Naga the opportunity to let go of Keiko's neck. Then something shocking happened. Keiko assumed Ulla was calling Naga mama, she was quickly proven wrong. As Ulla stood beside her, apologizing and starting to cry, Keiko sat up. The fact that Ulla was talking to her when she said Mama make Keiko happy enough for Return to trigger, but it didn't. That was because Keiko realized that in this situation, it didn't feel right.

Keiko wiped away Ulla's tears and gave her a gentle hug. "I'm glad you're okay, but I think there's something you should know. She and I," she explained, motioning to Naga, "were fighting because we both wanted what we thought was the best for you, but we disagreed on what that meant. Her name is Noga. She's your biological mother."

Keiko felt a twinge of worry as she let that sentiment sink in. It felt like telling Ulla that was the right thing to do, but Naga could easily use the opening Keiko was giving her to continue smothering Ulla, and that wasn't okay. Keiko wanted to explain further, but she thought Ulla would need time to process what Keiko just told her. so she kept quiet for the time being.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:48 pm
Ulla dried the rest of her tears as she looked at the heart broken Naga. She stood up and walked up to Naga. The woman looked at the small child and knelt down to hold her tiny hand. "Ulla...Sweetie. I'm sorry you saw what you saw." Naga started as she was holding back tears, remembering how destroyed Ulla felt and seeing how Leon was when they saw how Naga and their father died. "I should've fought harder for you. I should've fought harder for the two of you. You two were the best things that happened to your father and I. I failed you two as a mother. I failed you two as a parent." She was about to break down crying but then stopped herself as she felt Ulla's tiny hand rest on her head.

Ulla had tears in her eyes as well, but held onto a smile. "...Big brother was right...'Mom was scary and monstrous. But she had the biggest heart for us two.' I'm happy to finally meet you." With those words, Naga could imagine Leon was there as well as she hugged onto Ulla so tightly. As she held onto her, she kept apologizing to Ulla.

"Good, it looks like Ulla's mind is active." Sucellus broke the mushy air as he walked over to the group. "Master?" Ulla looked around as she realized that she wasn't in her regular body, as she saw herself on the stone throne with her Pokemon asleep. She looked around even more, only now realizing that they were in the Fairy Realm. "W-What happened?! Why are we in the Fairy Realm!? What happened to the tournament?!" She asked as Naga finally let her go. "That's not important now child. But I will tell you this." He said as he pointed his staff at Naga. "Your mother was left dormant in your heart to breathe life into you. She's been with you for a very long time. But you had an accident when you tried to use your channeling. Instead of using your own channeling, you used your mother's that was keeping you alive. Because you were unfamiliar with it, it just spilled out of you which caused you to faint. So, you are here now trying to recover." Succellus said. He left out the parts where she was a stillborn and how she died twice before this. Probably she wouldn't go into shock.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff