Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Fairy Realm - Reviving the Unborn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:33 pm
Kaya remained quiet and watched as Keiko began to attack the form of Naga within Ulla's heart. Something about this was wrong but he wasn't sure what, at first. The longer the fight went on, however, the more he began to put the pieces together. He had finally seen enough and was preparing to move to stop the fighting when the tiny voice of young Ulla spoke up. Her heart and mind were present, even if her body wasn't. That had to be a good sign.

"Naga-" He began, slowly stepping toward her
"You don't see what's happened to you, do you?" He asked. "You have become little more than a vestige of a long-lost power. A seed of energy buried deep within Ulla's heart. But unlike a carefully cultivate rose, you have transformed into a weed strangling the flower blooming from your own child's heart. This is not Ulla." He stated, pointing to the 5-year-old form currently holding onto Keiko. " That is!" He insisted, using his other hand to point to the girl's body resting nearby.

This form within her heart has not been able to grow along with her body because you are so insistent on keeping her safe. But that is not a parent's job." He told the woman, shaking his head. "Your job was to prepare her to stand on her own, make her own friends, fight her own battles. Certainly no parent wants their child to be hurt but Ulla had a guardian through her whole life in one way or another to keep her physically safe. If you wanted to protect her, you'd have let her grow at her own rate. Yet here you stand, smothering her because you have lost yourself in guilt and shame."

He placed a hand on the hilt of his sword as he continued. "I don't think it's possible to uproot you from her heart but if you will not allow her the freedom to live the life you fought for her to have on her own, I will not hesitate to lock you away!" He warned, pink energy beginning to swirl like mist around the hand on his blade's hilt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:55 pm
Keiko just sate there, watching on. Her part in this was done. If Naga resisted further, Kaya could lock her away, so the threat she posed was gone. That meant that Ulla was free to recover on her own. The only thing Keiko could do for Ulla now was leave her here and hope that her adoptive daughter made a full recovery.

Natalia flew back to her trainer's side now that the fighting had come to a close, and Keiko rewarded the birb with a gentle and affectionate hug. "Thank you," she said quietly before putting Natalia back in her ball. With that, Keiko stood up, but didn't move further, merely watching what happened next from the sidelines.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:19 pm
Ulla was trying to take in all the information that she could at this moment. The last thing she remembered, was seeing Keiko in a worried state in the wild area. She looked to her partner Lucario. "Is this all true?" "...Yes Master." Lucario nodded as Succelus waved his staff in front of Kaya. "I don't think that is necessary."

Naga felt ashamed as she took Kaya's words to heart. "I messed up I know. She is in this five year old form because of me. Because I didn't want her to get hurt...in that result....I messed her up." She then looked at Succelus. "...Tell me how I can help my daughter." Succelus merely nodded as she looked at child Ulla. "Child. I think it's time for you to say bye to Naga. You'll be going into a deep sleep to train. You'll also need to say bye to Keiko and Kaya. Like Kaya said, the form you are right now. It's not you. Over there is you." He said as he pointed towards the physical form of Ulla.

"...That's me?" "Yes child. That's you." "...How long will I be out?" Succelus hesitated answering. "...You already know the answer to that Ulla. There can't be any determination how long. Time works differently here." Ulla tightened her fist as she quickly ran over to Keiko and Kaya. She hugged both of them. "Bye Kaya. Mama. I'll get back to you guys soon." She quickly ran to her Naga and faced her. "...Mommy..." "...You'll be okay. You and your brother will be okay. Be sure to listen to him okay? He has your best interest at heart. He's done an amazing job raising his baby sister. When you see him again, be sure to give him a big hug for the both of us." Naga wrapped her arms around the child as she noticed Succelus wave around his staff. An orb slowly floated towards Ulla's back. As it entered her body, Ulla instantly fell asleep. Ulla then hovered over back towards her physical body as they merged to one.

Naga watched this as she saw her child breathe in life as she slept. She sighed of relief as she looked at the old Fairy Master. "...She's not going to remember this encounter is she?" "No. It's better she doesn't. At least, not right now. Imagine, a ten year old finding out: She's died twice before, her biological mother made her stillborn baby girl her main channeling partner, so she could live." "...So what happens to Ulla and I now?" "Well, we can't sever all ties with her. Like Kaya says we should...I believe sealing you in your daughter's artifact will be best."

Naga was a bit surprised by this conclusion. "You will still be connected to Ulla. But this way, instead of you being in her heart, you'll be in her artifact. That way there won't be any dangers of her having this sort of thing happening again." "....But there's complications right?" "....Like we all know. Ulla is still a kid. She'll feel weak for awhile trying to adapt to the changes to the artifact. And an artifact is a fragile thing. Removing you from her heart then moving you to her artifact, the artifact that was gifted to her from Xerneas themselves, one small crack. Both of you won't survive." Naga hesitated as she looked at Kaya and Keiko. "...Will you be able to help?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:29 pm
Kaya watched as things unfolded and, when he was asked about aiding in sealing Naga within Ulla's Artifact, he nodded. "I believe so. I can't promise the seal will be perfect on my own but with the Master's help, it should be as near to it as possible. Chances are you'll be able to communicate with Ulla if you choose but you shouldn't be able to influence her growth negatively anymore." He told the woman, scratching at his chin as he thought about it.. "My Fairy Lock is probably the one skill I feel I've mastered, fully."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas